VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Ben to Georgie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:02:29 06/14/18 Thu
In reply to: Georgie Boy 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 17:36:27 06/14/18 Thu

How old were you and the other boys then?

It was common for boy scouts to swim nude at camps till the 60s or 70s.
Our camps were separate from girl scouts but it was not unusual on visiting days for parents and sisters to come and watch us swim naked.

We also had open showers at camp and anyone passing by could see us showering naked in groups. Some of the girls, especially the younger ones, would stop and watch to enjoy the view of us naked boys under the showers.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Georgie Boy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:35:08 06/15/18 Fri

Ben, I was in Scouts up until 13 years old. The other guys were of similar ages, more younger than older I would guessed.
The family days were so embarrassing, the girls were excited about seeing penises and experiencing our shame. There were plenty of erections for the sisters to see and they took pictures of us nude to boot!
There was another camp across the lake that the Girl scouts would use around the same time. They came over and there was a big cook-out and games played, yep you guessed it, we were nude when we swam.
The last year I was there we were over at the girls camp and someone stole our clothes. We were nude thru the swim and the cook out. There were a lot if embarrassed boys walking around. Come to find out if was customary for the girls to do that when we visited their side of the lake.
There were penises everywhere for the girls to see. They would point at your penis and laugh, I was very embarrassed and never returned to the scouts.
As stated in posts before, some of the boys were comfortable being nude with the girls. They were hard but seemed not to care too much about it. There was a rumor that in earlier years they did worse things like allowing the girls to measure each boys erection and seeing who could pee the furthest. It was probably all bull hockey but I wasn't staying in the scouts after being seen nude for 5 hours in front of the girls.
Surprisingly out clothes were in a pile at our camp that next morning. No explanation on who took them, just a sign that said "Sorry!"

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Obi Wan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:19:06 06/15/18 Fri

I was in Scouts too and there were always instances at Jamboree's where the girls were actually ALLOWED to experience our nudity.
They had so many opportunities to see penises either by swimming or open showers and yes, Family Days!
My sister teased the hell out of me about getting to look at my penis and the other boys penises too! Nothing was ever said about the girls being in the same pool with totally nude boys. I was always erect as we swam together as the embarrassment was over the top.
It wasn't just your Jamboree that let girls see nude boys. It was almost like it was a way to let girls see boys in the nude.
It was a 9 mile hike to the Girl Scout Camp and we were always nude in front of them for one reason or another.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Cindy Bear
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:40:09 06/15/18 Fri

I was in Girl Scouts and agree that the Jamboree was used to let us see the boys nude! There were numerous times we got to join them swimming or just happened to be at their camp when they were nude!
We did get to compare and contrast each penis we saw as there was ample time to look the boys over and check our their goodies.
I always loved summer camp and looked forward to seeing the differences in each boys penis. It was very educational for all the girls but it was also a lot of fun seeing the boys so embarrassed!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Waldo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:00:43 06/18/18 Mon

When I was a Weblo I went to Jamboree we were brought into a room and told we had to strip and would be used as models for a girls only nude drawing event. We were told that this was a test before becoming Boy Scouts That we had to pass. The Girl Scouts got to see us totally nude! We were about 2 years younger than the girls and we all had boners as we stood in front of a room full of girls. After about 25 or 30 minutes a large group of Girl Scouts entered the room seeing 12 nude boys with full erections! We were caught by surprise as the Girl Scouts got to look right at us. Outnumbered 4 to one our arms were held behind our backs totally exposing us to all these girls.
Our erections soon became super erections as the girls could do as they please!
They teased us about sticking straight up and laughed wildly at our strange predicament! Then even more girls arrived proving to be a truly embarrassing moment.
We later found out it was a haze in the rite of passage into the Boy Scouts and all Weblos at this Jamboree went thru the same haze.
I can only imagine the fun those girls had getting to see our penises all hard and throbbing with shame! The girls got very close getting to feel us up as we could not escape their grasp. The shame and embarrassment that came from the total exposure was something I would never forget!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Norman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:59:13 06/22/18 Fri

Well Waldo, that was very interesting. I spent 8 years in the program as a Cub, Weblo and a Boy Scout. We never had anything like that go on with us! We were simply exposed to family and other boys sisters at Family Day!
We were totally nude at the pool with sisters enjoying the refreshing water along with our bodies! There was nothing keeping the girls from looking us over from head to toe as getting in the water was open to the girls swimming underwater and seeing our penises.
There were erections and boys were embarrassed as the day slowly moved along. The girls were all smiles as us boys had to deal with full erections and humiliation from our total exposure to girls we had never met before!
I remember the Family Day involving many mixed emotions with Care Packages coming from home to girls laughing at my foreskin as it retracted while erecting! The girls got to see everything as we were made to swim in the nude along with them.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Kit Kat
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:23:35 07/14/18 Sat

I too remember going to family days at my brothers Jamboree. I was so excited getting to see nude boys and swimming right beside them.
I was only 8 years old but I got to see boys older than me totally nude. It was very exciting as everything was so easy to see and experience!
As many have said before some of the boys freely shared their boy parts with us girls while others were very embarrassed that we could see their bodies. It was so much fun seeing the boys embarrassed that way. Their penises would stick straight up as we checked them out. It was exciting to see boys with erections and boys who were limp at the same time!
I got to go 4 years in a row and as a 12 year old it was still something I looked forward to! The boys were as old as 16 and I did get to see pubic hair on many boys penises. The older ones were much longer and thicker sending shivers down my spine as I got to see them nude!
At 16, my brother had as much of the Boy Scouts as he could take and I truly missed seeing all the boys penises. It was a great time while it lasted and I will always remember it as a childhood favorite!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Robbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:43:03 07/14/18 Sat

I went to a private school which was strict on boys but easy on girls.
We boys had to swim nude till age 13 while the girls wore swimsuits.
Some girls would brush their hand against our bare penis when they passed in front of us at the poolside during swim lessons, especially if a boy was erect.

Boys were also spanked with pants down in front of mixed class, but girls were never spanked.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Herman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:57:23 07/15/18 Sun

Private schools were always rough on boys! And when it was time to swim it always meant boys were nude with girls in costumes.
I was in Lord James Academy which was originally boys only but in 1956 girls were accepted in the school.
It was a difficult transition as they first tried to segregate boys and girls in all classes. It really wasn't working out as there were not enough girls there yet to justify separate classes. In 1959 they put boys and girls together in all classes, physical education class was included.
The girls would share our locker rooms and the rules were exceedingly simple. Boys were in first then when done, the girls were allowed in. But somehow the girls got to enter the locker room as we dressed out and were permitted to stay. The worst part was showering as they let the girls in while we were still in the shower. Showering was manditory so you couldn't skip it. This put us totally nude in front of the girls. We had 5 minutes to shower and get back in our uniforms but those 5 minutes were very humiliating. We were teased about it and our towels were often hidden allowing the girls to experience our nude bodies.
Many of us sported erections as the girls were right there smiling at you as you rushed to cover yourself up! It was clear to see the girls were looking at your penis and what really hurt was they were permitted to do it. The girls instructor would blow her whistle and all boys were out of the locker room or else for the girls to shower and dress!
In our last session we swam in a large pool which was in the basement under the gymnasium. It was very old and smelled of strong chlorine. It was always the rule that we swam nude but the girls were afforded costumes to wear to cover their parts. Boys were made to swim nude, even in the presence of the girls. This was very humbling as your parts were now fully visible to girls in your class for the full hour, not just 5 minutes. The girls could mingle amongst us as we stood for roll and waited for permission to enter the pool. On Tuesdays and Thursdays we had calisthenics and that kept us out of the water for the first 20 minutes. Fully exposed we had to participate with the girls as our parts wobbled about for the girls to enjoy. Giggles and laughter were heard as our bodies were quite the spectacle for the girls to enjoy.
The shame was intense as nothing was ever said about the girls disrespecting our situation. They even got so bold as to bend down to get a better look on boys standing outside of the pool. We were told that our only recourse was to stand proud and display yourself as the Accadamy was set on including the girls in the academic program.
The only time we got to stay dressed was when a movie was shown and most of those were hygiene movies and showed male genitalia throughout. It was very humiliating to say the least. The information was very graphic and very, very personal. They showed foreskins, erections along with the ejaculation process allowing the girls the chance to not only see embarrassing events of a young mans life but to have them fully explained documentary style!
It was extremely embarrassing to hear them laughing as they saw a male ejaculating in slow motion! No cartoons here mind you, real motion pictures of a male erecting and ejaculating for all to see! Then being teased about it after, it was all you could do not to die of embarrassment!
The girls were treated as if they were made of gold but us boys were humiliated over and over again. Our bodies seemed to be purposefully exposed to girls to keep the girls in attendance and get more girls interested in attending Lord James. It was a very shameful experience for me if I may say so myself!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Winlow C Flydipper
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:28:08 07/15/18 Sun

Was this in the UK, by any chance? I've heard of this happening in Europe (UK, Holland, Germany), but never US.
Must have been gut wrenching. Can't imagine what I would have done.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Herman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:19:23 07/15/18 Sun

Yes Winlow, it happened in the UK. Lord James was a proper boys boarding school. It was only when the girls were involved that it really declined. Shame when you think abo?ut it though! Very sad!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:56:20 07/15/18 Sun

Herman, up to what age were the boys made to swim nude in front of the girls?

Did you also have swimming galas in the nude in front of parents, siblings and other guests as was common in these type of English private schools?

Did you have corporal punishment at the school, which was also common, and did it also apply to girls or just boys?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Herman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:42:33 07/16/18 Mon

Swimming nude was conducted in level one, level 2 and level 3. We had 4 levels and by level 4 there was no swimming in the ciriculem. Boys were starting puberty by then and it was frowned upon as many boys would show off and cause a scene. Probably what is known as Junior High or Middle School in the States.
We had very similar schedules to public schools. 3 terms with half term breaks. Our Christmas holidays ( Christmas Eve, Christmas, Boxing Day and New Years Eve and New Years Day) were spent with family as were Easter holidays both usually lasting 2 weeks.
There were other days we had off, Queens Birthday and the such. There were celebratory meals, concerts or plays put on for us to enjoy.
Our Autumn term break included Halloween whic to celebrateh we usually celebrated at Lord James, but many returned home for that break. Local events included a haunted barn, a bon fire, a dance at the square with a live band and frightful movies at the theatre for free! I enjoyed the celebrations and local festivals at the school more the older I got and often skipped that break. The school was closed for the 2 weeks of Christmas break, no one stayed over. Same went for Easter Break.
Spring term was cold and I almost always went home for that half break. Moms birthday was February 6th and I usually made it for her birthday then. I needed to bring home my studies and that was difficult to do with family matters and goings on happening all around.
Our summer term was when most swimming occurred and we did have a Summer Gala at terms end. It did involve swimming for those interested and a cook out but mostly it was a day when we got picked up for Summers Break.There were sisters and family involved that caused similar embarrassment but many skipped the Galas to go off to vacations and such.
Although erections were forgiven in classes it was a huge problem at the Summer Galas and such behavior was met with strict diciplen, usually whacks but never in public. I knew a few boys who were caught up in the swimming seeing other boys sisters causing stiffies! They were hauled into Head Masters office receiving whacks for their "vulgar" display at Gala.
There was corporal punishment during tem but only in private, usually in the Head Masters office. Most diciplenary action was for disrespecting a teacher or failing to respect anothers privacy, stealing or vandalism, disrupting class or a school event and any sexual involvement with classmates or locals. The latter often resulted in criminal charges.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:05:59 07/16/18 Mon

It seems that you had quite a colourful school life.

Were the swim classes with girls of same age or mixed ages?

Did the teachers allow them to tease you about your nudity?

Were the nude swim galas in front of sisters and family obligatory or voluntarily?

I can imagine the boys embarrassment and shame in such situations, even more so if they got whacked and punished for involuntary erections in front of female spectators.
Were the boys also punished if they had stiffies during normal mixed swim classes?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Scooter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:04:52 07/17/18 Tue

Those military hygiene films caused a lot of embarrassment in health classes. The girls were allowed to watch them and know our secrets!
My sister told me they showed all the girl films in Home Economics class where there were never any boys.
Just another example of that double standard concerning nudity

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Carol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:46:10 08/20/18 Mon

Why all the denying erections. I swam with nude boys and saw plenty of erections! It was embarrassing for you guys. We saw your penises and knew what you looked like nude! I would have been embarrassed showing so much!
The boys didn't usually stay erect the entire time, well some did but most of the boys would grow erect, then go soft then get almost erect or something like that! It was funny seeing them go back and forth from hard to soft.
Most of us really liked seeing boys get erections. It was exciting knowing they were truly that embarrassed in front of us. They lost all control and just started growing! Very educational!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Robbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:15:28 07/17/18 Tue

Our mixed swim classes were one class at a time, so we were about same age.

It seems that the school authorities did not mind and saw nothing wrong with our girl classmates seeing us preteen boys all naked.

The girls were discouraged from teasing us boys about our nudity, though they would whisper in each others ears and smile when they saw a boy with an erection.
It was not easy controlling stiffies seeing the girls in their brief one piece swimsuits, and as I said if a girl classmate fancied you she would "accidentally" brush her hand against your bare penis while passing in front of you.

The boys were not usually punished if they got stiffies, but if they were seen to be flaunting it or making untoward gestures he would be called over to where our class teacher was sitting in a supervisory role and given a few smacks on his bare butt, to the amusement of the girls watching.

Yes, all this was embarrassing and humiliating for us boys, while it was a visual feast for the girls and our female teachers. But we got used to it and accepted it as normal.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Cracker Jack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:22:04 07/25/18 Wed

It was very embarrassing in 1963 when I too swam nude in a mixed swimming class. There were 7 girls and 23 boys. There was nothing given to us to protect our modesty. We were forced to stay nude and exposed in front of our female counterparts.
The girls were allowed to look all they wanted to. The obvious one siddedness of this arrangement caused plenty of embarrassment and erections! What else could we do having those girls see us totally nude!
We were sent to a different part of the pool when we erected to calm us down. It was tough trying to forget that the girls just saw you hard or worse than that, saw you get hard!
As Robbie says, the girls were not allowed to tease us. Even getting to watch as I erected, the girls could only watch, no giggling or making a big deal over getting to see it.
But seeing the girls after swim class was different and the girls really put7 uber it to you about all they were allowed to see. Seeing them at the playground or if a girl saw you at school the giggling and whispers never stopped!
It was a bad situation for us but there was little we could do to change it. Our bodies were exposed to the girls and they truly enjoyed it!

Author:
Hermsn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:46:31 07/19/18 Thu

Colorful sir? Please explain.

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.