VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Opal
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:58:25 06/17/18 Sun
In reply to: Tim 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 23:56:06 06/15/18 Fri

I remember having practices with the boys team and seeing their peters wiggling as they walked to the pool. Some of them were semi or fully erect and we girls had to stifle our giggles. We saw everything they had, up close and personal!
It was defiantly exciting getting to see their peters just out in the open like that and it was free to look at. These were guys we knew and getting to gander at their peters was like a dream come true! We saw circumcised and uncircumcised, erect and flacid, long ones and small ones it was quite the education to the male form!
We swam laps for the first hour with the pool split in half. The boys kinda relaxed while in the water but when they got out everything was there to look at! It was still easy to see them when they came out of the pool and stood before we went into groups.
The practices were segregated but on occasion we did combine the teams for competition. The boys hated us getting to stand right beside them as we waited to race or awaited our turn in relays. We got to look directly at their peters sometimes causing them to erect as we watched!
The only time we swam together was for relays and time trials where the added competition was needed. The boys were obviously embarrassed standing at the blocks with their peters showing as we waited to swim.
We tried to be relaxed about the whole thing but they were nude! I mean, we got to see everything they had. Their peters were totally visible and we saw it all! No one made a fuss over a bunch of girls looking at their peters! Erections were common as we tried not to snicker as the boy slowly extended for us to see!
At times it was even embarrassing for us like when a guy got really embarrassed about erecting or some girl accidentally (on purpose) brushed up against a boner. It was their peter. We were there and got to see them as they experienced the worst kind of shame, total nudity!
They had mixed emotions as some grew used to our presence while others were totally ashamed and erect at every practice! We knew which boys were sensitive about being seen.
They did look funny walking the deck with their peter sticking straight up. We could clearly see their balls and it was rather interesting getting to see them clinging up close to their body!
I wish for the girls of this day and age they could have lived back then and got to see not only our boys team but the competitions boys team totally nude!
These were guys we had never met and always at the end there was the awards ceremony with the guys standing on the boxes getting their medals. Many would erect being made the center of attention and giggles would eminate from the crowd causing other boys to also erect
Those days were very exciting and you have no idea how happy I was that my parents had me take swimming lessons when I was young. It is something I will relive over and over!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.