VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Cruella DeVille
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:33:31 06/30/18 Sat
In reply to: Joel 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 12:38:43 06/27/18 Wed

Suck it up cupcake! Penises are for looking at, especially buy young girls!! We always got to look at penises as girls. Watching boys getting their diapers changed, babysitting, skinny dipping, swimming, penises were everywhere and we got to see them. Girls rule!!!!
I know all that stuff about not being fair and all but get over it, we all knew what penises looked like! At that time boys were made to go nude when they swam, we saw nude boys all the time!
I was 5 years old the first time I saw my boy cousin get his diaper changed. His penis was right there for me to see! He even got an erection as he got changed and I got to watch as it grew! Five years old and I knew exactly what a penis looked like.
I got to see it hundreds of times and my Aunt even let him run around nude letting me and my girl cousins get a really good look at everything! My boy cousins said it wasn't fair and they were upset because we could see his penis but nothing changed and we still got to look!
We teased them about getting to see a penis and how we knew what it looked like, they were so jealous but we just pointed at his penis and smiled. There was nothing they could do about it, just watch as his little penis wiggled and we giggled!
I loved knowing exactly what boys had and made it known when boys were around. We saw many boys swimming at the lake and could see their penises. They were not happy that we could see them nude but we were there so we got to look.
Call it a double standard, unfair, one sided, whatever! We got to see penises and the boys never saw ours!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Cherry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:03:26 06/30/18 Sat

I was 2 years older than my brother and we were always bathed together. My mom didn't see anything wrong with me seeing him nude! Even as we got older he was often nude allowing me to see his penis.
I remember being 6 years old and looking at his penis for hours. I was so fascinated with the way he was different from me. He had a foreskin and I soon found out when he erected it would pull back exposing the tip. Over time I would pull back the foreskin and expose the tip causing him to eventually erect.
I toyed with his penis for 3 years like that telling him I needed to be sure it still slid back all that time enjoying the texture of his penis, seeing his foreskin retract along with getting to see him erect. Brian was very cooperative but still embarrassed as I enjoyed his penis up until he was almost 7. He trembled as I inspected his penis secretly playing Dr. as he stood totally exposed. I remember hearing his teeth chatter as he grew erect while I watched.
We were caught one day and I was punished severly for what I was doing. We were never that close after that and once in Jr. High School we barely spoke.
Only after many years did I talk to Brian and apologize for my actions. We now send each other Christmas Cards and wish each other Happy Birthday.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.