VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Flower
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:25:31 07/07/18 Sat
In reply to: Sister 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 02:32:43 07/07/18 Sat

I have been afraid to post because of him and now I see what happens. I am right there with you Sister. I am gone! This is bullshit! So long everyone, thanks for posting!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Winlow C Flydipper
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:05:00 07/07/18 Sat

If the ambience here is unfriendly, may I suggest you post your account at this website: http://www.frank-answers.com/frank-answers-about-swimming-naked-commentary/
It's a discussion of nude swimming in the past, including nude meets, but it's run by a retired minister who makes certain the conversation is civilized.
Check it out.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Donny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:58:08 07/08/18 Sun

One finds flaming trolls on every forum, unless it has a strict moderator who deletes them immediately.

Best thing is to ignore them and not give in to what they want, which is for other posters to stop posting.

Author:
Donny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:01:03 07/08/18 Sun

I think it is mostly a gay site and very little about CFNM.

Author:
Panda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:43:41 07/07/18 Sat

Thanks, I think it would be best for me to move on as well. Never cared being flamed by trolls!

Author:
Jeepman89
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:48:51 07/07/18 Sat

Flower, Sister and Panda. don't let the troll win. Just ignore his posts and let the rest of us enjoy the discussions. If you leave then he gets what he wants. Please reconsider!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Detective Scroty McBoogerBalls
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:37:01 07/07/18 Sat

I wouldn't be surprised if Flower, Sister and Panda were all the same person. And all pedos, of course.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
dog in the manger (why the hate)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:05:31 07/07/18 Sat

wtf people - this is all wrong - lets just have fun - pointing fingers and making accusations is not right - why go calling each other rude names - we hope you all are adults if you are on this type of site - if not you could get us all in trouble

Author:
Chicago Guy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:36:23 07/08/18 Sun

Flower and Sister... please don't be afraid to post because of the idiots. Some of the stories are obviously fake and written by the same people, but this doesn't hurt anyone, so I just ignore them. There are only one or two people who attempt to tear things down and criticize. If you leave, they win. Please don't let these idiots win!!

Flower, I loved reading your account of seeing your brother's swimming meets. I would like to read more about what you thought when you saw them. Did you discuss this with your girlfriends?? What did they think? Did that help inform you on who to date (or not) later on?

I am glad I grew up after the no swimsuit rule was abolished for boys. My older friends who went to the Chicago public schools told me about these rules, so there is no question they are true. I would have died of embarrassment had any of my female classmates seen my penis and balls and I am sure I would have gotten a stiffy in front of them to make it even worse!! Actually, I am not sure which is worse. For girls to see your flaccid penis or for them to see it get hard and stiff. If you are a grower not a shower like me, I think maybe showing my female classmates my flaccid penis would be worse!! What do you think?

The closest thing we had to any of that (that I am aware of) on one of the few occasions where an under developed boy was tossed out of the locker room either in their undies or on rare occasions very naked. There were always a few girls hanging around between class who either had to sit out of class or helped the gym teacher clean up, so it was pretty much guaranteed that a boy tossed out would be spotted by girls. I tried not to get stiffies in gym class, but at that age they were inevitable and it was extremely difficult to control the time and place, especially with so many pretty girls running around in tight gym outfits. When a boy got a stiffy, it wasn't too hard to notice given the style of tight gym shorts back then. You just hoped it was during an activity that you could turn around and hide until it went down.

There was folding metal gate the separated the boys and girls's shower rooms in middle school. The gate was a few inches off the ground, which was not enough to peak under, but enough to hold a reflecting object under. Some of the boys in our class peaked in at the girls. I looked once -- and remember seeing one girl running around in bright red panties. I didn't see her face, but I am pretty sure I know who it was. Anyway, my guess is if the boys were able to peak at the girls, the girls were also able to peak at the boys... and they probably saw all our penises. In 7th and 8th grade, I cannot remember anyone who was particularly well endowed, but I am sure some of the girls in my class could tell us if they were asked!!

Boys talked about girls all of the time, what they looked like, etc. but for most of us, the only thing we saw were occasional panty flashes and bra straps, exciting for the time, but nothing too revealing. It was enough for a good fantasy or two. With you girls able to see so many boy's naked and see their penises, tell us what you talked about.

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.