VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Chase
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:40:05 07/10/18 Tue
In reply to: Jeff 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 16:30:36 06/29/18 Fri

Vernon, that pretty much covers things. I swam nude for 2 years. I was always a nervous wreck about being seen nude each time I swam. Knowing there would be girls there to look at all I had was a terrifying experience for me!
The only reason I swam a second year was my parents asked me to give it one more year. I always had erections seeing so many girls in the bleachers and that has that kind of effect on you.
It also stuck with me for days, remembering all those girls looking at me and being erect was very embarrassing. I would relive that shame and humiliation for days after the meet!
It was true that some boys enjoyed girls looking at them nude, showing off their penis to girls even when erect! They loved seeing those girls getting to see everything they had, it just wasn't my cup of tea!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:11:31 07/10/18 Tue

Chase, how old were you during those two years when you competed naked?

As I said in my previous post we boys all had to be naked during meets in junior teams up to 12-13 years old.
Yes, it was humiliating being completely naked in front of mixed spectators, especially girls our age with our penises and bare butts on full display for them to gawk at.

The only reason we stuck to it was because we knew that in the following year after age 13 we would be allowed to wear competition speedos which were minimalist and made of very thin material that left nothing to the imagination, especially when wet.
But at least we weren't comletely bare. Some teams in some places continued to compete naked even in their teens in front of spectators, but I think these were few.

Like you also said some boys either enjoyed being seen naked in front of the girl spectators or didn't care because they were so used to it from a young age. But for many of us at that age of 12 and 13 it was embarrassing and humiliating.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Chase
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:02:03 07/10/18 Tue

Jeff, I was 12 that last year. I was so humiliated by the neighbor girl and my sister I really didn't care anymore.
It really bothered me and I just could not take it! Everyone told me it would be better the next year but I was over all that mess. I had to quit or totally lose it!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.