VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Newton
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:36:50 07/19/18 Thu
In reply to: Curtis G. 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 14:34:44 05/04/18 Fri

Swimming nude in front of girls was a mixture of shame and humiliation. I did it in Junior High and found it to be very embarrassing. Exposing your penis to all those people was not only humiliating but frightening as well.
There was defiantly an embarrassment factor involved knowing you were allowing the girls to see your penis or worse yet watch as you erected. That did happen to boys and it did happen to me! I will never forget the shame of sharing my erection with so many. They saw me get hard and stay hard as I stood in front of all those people. I could only stand there and let them look all they wanted to.
Our pool did not have a warm up pond to hide ourselves so once you popped a boner you were on display. The entirety of our pool was used to swim in and there was no "shallow" end to go to. We were expected to man up and let everyone see it happen. The coach showed no potty on a boy who had a boner, you just either got rid of it or you let everyone see it. Plain and simple!
I shouldn't have to explain that it was not that easy. Sharing your erection process with so many others is very difficult to go through. Something that private is not meant to be that public. But for us it was. Just standing there with your penis sticking straight up made you quite the spectacle. And it didn't happen to just one swimmer, there were others who could only take so much. The girls were treated to a few boners every meet, they saw everything we had.
We were young and very new to being nude in front of that many people. I am sure that over time one might get used to being seen nude and enjoy it but for me it just never happened so I gave the girls a lot to look at!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.