VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
possible real ?
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:32:10 07/22/18 Sun
In reply to: David 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 06:10:31 03/10/17 Fri

Story by "Rebecca"

The high school I attended in the 1970s had one of the few remaining swimming programs in which the boys still swam nude. During their swim class, no females were allowed in the pool area as the girls swam at different times. But unlike the boys, the girls wore a one-piece bathing suit. I don't know why this was but what I remembered most fondly about my gym classes were the wonderful opportunities the girls had to spy on the boys during their swimming class.

The girls access to the pool area was through a double swing door, which was locked denying access when the men were using the pool area. Leading from the girls changing area was a small exit corridor that lead up to these doors. The girls could walk from the locker room into this small corridor and be out of view from the locker area and our coach's window. This corridor also had a lot of our sports equipment giving us an excuse to go back there. The doors into the pool area were old and the mortar surrounding the jams had crumbled (and of course some of the girls chipped some of it away for an even better view). There was also a gap between the doors such that when I and the other girls peeped through we could clearly view almost the entire swimming pool area as though we were on the inside.

The boys undressed in the locker room so when they entered the pool area they were already completely naked from head to foot. During my volleyball class, some of us would sneak into the corridor and watch the guys line up on the other side of the pool for roll call. We could see the entire line up easily recognizing each guy as they stood shoulder to shoulder stark naked and facing us. It gave us girls an unbelievable opportunity to contrast the manhood on each of the guys. And the diving board was directly in front of our doors. As the guys would line up for diving practice they would be just a few feet in front of the doors from which we were peeping. We could hear their conversations and the typical b.s. they throw around when it's only the guys. It was both funny and sexy, they would unknowingly reveal their secret world to us, in a way doubly exposing themselves to us - they were standing there in front of us naked while they also laid bare to us their inner secret world, and we loved it!

We would even play games challenging each other to determine which guy had the cutest butt, the largest penis and the biggest pair of balls. One of the guys was a loud macho type that had made a joke or two in one of my classes about his size, but when we say him standing in the diving board line facing us, we couldn't help but to chuckle to see how tiny his dick really was. We had the opportunity to clearly see the penis of every guy in school. We saw thick penises, long penises, tiny penises, circumsized penises and their balls too - and best of all, we knew well the guys that they were attached to. It was a wonderful viewing experience for any girl.

The girls tried to maintain a code of silence such that we wouldn't ruin a good situation, but even so a female gymnastic coach caught us a couple of times. She looked at us, shaking her head with a tiny smile and asked us to step away from the doors, but did nothing else. Rumor had it that one of the girls may have caught her doing the same. She eventually confided to one of the girls that it was fine by her if the girls watched the boys and wouldn't say anything as long as the girls were discreet. For that matter, it seemed none of the female coaches seemed to mind the viewing and would just chuckle about if anyone said anything. This created an atmosphere of low risk for us, which made the viewing a daily activity for many of us.

However, it wasn't a total secret as some of the guys would make comments that they knew it was happening, some of the girls denied it, some didn't care. But none of us ever got into trouble for it, so we continued. Unfortunately, during my senior year the practice of nude swimming stopped and the guys started to wear suits. Too bad, it was such fun.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:59:55 07/23/18 Mon

There is no doubt that many girls took the opportunity to peek at the nude swimming boys from cracks in doors or walls and even from the pool fan ventilators or store windows overlooking the pool.

Some pools had underwater observation windows where one could see the boys clearly in the pool without being observed.
Some schools also had second floors with windows overlooking the pool which were mainly offices with female staff.
I remember one boy in Jr.High whose mother told him that the school secretary whom she knew admired his diving skills. When the boy asked her how she knew she told him that the secretary could see him and the other boys from her second floor office window.

Many boys never got to know that they were spied upon or observed secretly by girls during their nude swim classes.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
old lady
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:32:24 07/23/18 Mon

When I was 11-12 we lived just west of Topeka, KS, where my Dad was in the Air Force.
My Mom had good friend who was the manager of the local YMCA. The YMCA was strictly all male. On Saturdays, my Mom registered my brother for swim lessons. There was no spectator area or public access to the pool. From time to time, however, during the lessons, the manager would invite my Mom and me up to his office, which was above the end of the pool. There was a big window that looked out over the whole pool. I could see the entire group (at least 40-50) of totally naked boys, from 9 to 15 years old. They were in groups, and went from side to side by ability. I knew many of the boys from my class at school.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Phone call
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:51:30 07/31/18 Tue

Did they ever see you? I would have been mortified if I had known a girl was watching me run around naked at those ages.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Judge Dread
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:15:38 07/31/18 Tue

When I was in Junior High (Middle School) the girls were allowed in the pool area when we swam nude if it was raining. They usually walked the perimeter "for exercise purposes" but that let them see us totally exposed! They were allowed to look right at us while we were nude! That led to some very red faces and extremely stiff penises on us boys. Offen we were out of the pool allowing the girls a great view of everything we had! Nothing was done to protect us from the girls getting to view our private parts as we stood totally exposed. When asked if we could wear trunks on those days it rained the coach said he didn't know he was dealing with a bunch of sissys and told us to man up and deal with it. Nothing was ever said about our erections or the girls getting to look us over all they wanted! It was practically a free show for the girls as they could stop and stare at a rather well endowed boy or check out a boy as he fully erected!
The girls were particularly well mannered but on occasion would giggle as a boy grew erect as they watched!
It was a mortifying experience to go thru but somehow we survived, that which does not kill you only makes you stronger!

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.