VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jocko
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:19:31 08/11/18 Sat
In reply to: Karl 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 03:58:21 08/11/18 Sat

Fair enough Karl, I can understand how you might feel that way, some stories do tend to be on the side of "hard to believe".
I do know that being nude in front of girls was never fun for me but very embarrassing. I had issues with being nude in front of others especially girls! Having to let them see my body and how it was different from theirs was hard for me to get comfortable with.
The girls would tease me and pick on me about being so exposed. It was a laugh for them but for me it was difficult to do allowing them to enjoy my nudity. I hated having to let them look and understand our bodies but we never got to look at theirs!
We too had a house where the parents were able to afford all that went with a swimming pool. Their son and all us other boys were made to swim nude in front of his 2 sisters and any other girls who happened to be there!
We usually all had hard-ons to start off with from having the girls all look at us. By the end of our swimming I was usually the only one still erect! Larry's mom never said a thing to me about being hard as it seems the girls liked to see us that way! A few other boys would sometimes stay hard if there were different girls there, especially girls from school over visiting Laurie, his oldest sister.
Beverly, his younger sister, had friends with her as well and it was embarrassing sharing your body with girls 2 and 3 years younger than I was! They would just stare at my hard-on as it throbbed from the shame of them getting to see it and know what I looked like nude!!!
Generally I was pretty embarrassed about the girls getting to see all our penises, not just mine. But being that way caused me to remain erect and that kept the girls looking, especially the younger ones!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
The Vorlon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:00:03 08/13/18 Mon

I hated getting a boner in front of girls! I hated it. The embarrassment of having to let them look on as it happened tore me up inside. Never really got used to it no matter how many times I had to do it. I just hated doing it!
I can sympathize with other guys who got boners in front of the girls. It was so humiliating! And there were boys who probably enjoyed it, just not me! I was always stiff! I know a lot of guys post that they were not phased by their nudity or that they were not at all embarrassed, I find that very difficult to believe myself.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jeepman89
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:40:12 08/13/18 Mon

You can believe it, Vorlon. I used to love being naked in front of girls and especially when I had a boner. I loved the reactions I got especially the comments. I still get naked in front of girls or women as an adult. I still get a huge thrill too. I go to Bare to Breakers every year just to be able to walk around totally bare ass naked in the streets of San Francisco . I am surrounded by women and even very young girls who love seeing my dick balls and ass and even take photos with me and touch me as well. Some of the girls are as young as 10 and nobody seems to mind.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.