VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Yvonne (Got to see it all!)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:37:33 07/21/17 Fri
In reply to: Pop tart 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 22:10:04 07/13/17 Thu

I had a 12 year old brother who swam at the YMCA. It was 1959 and John did swim in the nude. Honestly, I went to his practices and meets just to see the naked boys. I am sure mom knew what was up as I eagerly awaited his practices and meets always agreeing to go. He hated the fact that I got to see him and other boys totally nude seeing everything they usually hid from girls.
I was not the only sister there either. There were usually 12 or 15 girls there but not all were sisters, there were always a few girls just tagging along to see the boys naked. I will admit it was a great chance to look at the boys penises seeing all different shapes and sizes.
My heart would race once we arrived knowing all I was going to get to see. The boys had no way to hide and could only let us see all they had. They were obviously embarrassed having us there to see them and would grow erect as we looked on. After all, we were looking at their penises and there was little they could do about that! Some boys were circumcised and some were not! I was totally fascinated seeing how their penises grew and watching as they had to fight the humiliation of having us there to see it happen.
My brother would beg mom not to allow me to go saying how embarrassing it was letting me see him totally nude. Mom said he might have to get over that and she could make him stay naked at home to get him used to me seeing him that way. That never happened but I sure would have loved to have seen him naked at home!
Getting to experience his genitals in such an embarrassing way was the best! He had to show all the girls there what he had and the got to compare him to other boys there! It was a thrill, knowing that it bothered him being so exposed, and knowing he knew I was looking at him was very exciting, too.
The best part was the swim meets which involved so many more people, mostly girls. A few boys were made to be there but they too were embarrassed by all the girls being there allowed to see naked boys everywhere. Many of the boy spectators just covered their eyes in shame having their sister and her friends there seeing totally naked boys.
The boys swimming were all erect and upset about the girls there to see them. How could anyone not know why so many girls were there. The boys penises were sticking straight up allowing us an unobstructed view of their balls hanging there. A few of their erections curved making their penises look like a banana! We talked amongst ourselves about each boy's parts and marveled at the boys on the other team who were naked too! Seeing the other team was different as we didn't know them but could see their erect penises just the same as our boys.I loved being allowed to see so much blatant male nudity, it was like going to a museum only the males were alive and their penises stood erect.
I got to go to most of my brothers practices and all of his meets. I saw over a hundred different penises during that time and almost every one erect. I saw penises grow to full erections, learned about circumcised and uncircumcised, saw many different shapes and sizes of penisrd and experienced so many boys humiliated beyond belief all at swim meets and practices.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Peter Pan (Such a double standard!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:29:23 07/21/17 Fri

It is sad how you girls took advantage of those boys bad situation. I swam nude in meets and there are no words to discribe the humiliation faced when spectators of the opposite sex are permitted to attend. I'm sure those boys who posted that they loved the attention never swam for a mixed crowd!
Having so many curious eyes taking everything in is very embarrassing especially when your penis grows erect as they get to look on. Any guy knows you have no control over the thing and it all happens on its own! There is no way to NOT get hard being that exposed to girls in the bleachers. Think of it like standing totally nude on stage in a play with boys looking at you full frontal. There is no way not to get humiliated standing nude with that many girls looking on.
It is so obvious that the high volume of females allowed to attend meets is due to so much male nudity. I swam in 1957 and girls of all ages were permitted to attend our meets. I was 16 at that time and saw little girls around 6 years old pointing at nude boys embarrassed by the girls presence excited getting to see exactly what made us different.
The sick feeling you get in your stomach when you see the girls as you grow never gets better. So many girls get to see you totally nude and embarrassed, it is very difficult to get used to. There is so much you don't want them to see but is freely shared with them as you compete. The off color statements about your size or erect state cut like a knife as there is no doubt they are checking out your penis! They see so much of you usually pointing towards the ceiling and bouncing as you stand!
You think about all the eyes looking at all you have for days after the meet. You even have dreams about them and all the comments they made about your body. It is not easy to show people your nude body and be relaxed while you do it. Girls would never know as girls are never made to expose themselves as only men are perves.if it were the other way around with girls swimming nude boys and men would be banned from attending!
You would never know that if you ever swam nude competitively unless you swam nude in front of females. It is much different with people of the opposite sex looking on. Moms never thought twice about letting their daughters feast their eyes on 25 to 30 nude boys at a swim meet. It was an easy way to teach them all about boys bodies. Let them stare at the nude boys swimming. They have to stand there showing everyone all they have. Believe me, it was never fun for us!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Chatty Cathy (All in fun!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:54:58 07/27/17 Thu

Come on guys ... when I was in High School our swim team was also swimming nude. We had 16 boy on the team and yes they swam nude at both practice and meets. We were actually permitted to sit thru practices and it cost a dime for students to attend the meets.
It was quite possibly the best entertainment value for females in town as not only our team but the other team also swam totally nude! The boys did their best not to stress the humiliation of being seen nude by us girls but also swim competitively!
Boners were very common and we loved witnessing the process of soft to hard as it happened. Many times the boy would try to reverse the process but end up sprouting a boned as his face turned co.plenty red. They ways looked funny walking around bouncing as they walked. Most of the girls giggled as the boy let the world watch as he grew. There were so many girls there possibly 10 to 1 female to male spectators! All the girls were treated to one Hell of a show as the boys usually erected from so much female attention. The best part was during the meet most would revert back to flaccid as the excitement of the meet took their mi,d off the situation of the girls looking on so after it was over we could watch most of the boys grow erect again.
The boys supported their erections right up to the end allowing us to get quite the eyeful if male genitalia! When erect they exposed their testicles fully giving us the cha,'ve to see it all.
It was good clean fun, no touching or sex went on, just one sex looking at the other totally nude. The boys were upset by our candid demeanour about their nudity but we were curious about their bodies and took advantage of the situation seeing all we wanted of their private parts.
In reading the posts I can assume the boys were embarrassed by their exposure. The boys in the posts often say they were humiliated and shamed by their nudity in front of females and had difficulty not erecting.
I guess I would have to admit how exciting it was getting to see so much male nudity. I agree with other females who posted that it was not disrespect but pure curiosity over what boys were packing be low the belt! Being able to see their penises and testies while in High School was not only thrilling but educational. It helped me develop a healthy sex drive and quite the female libedo!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:32:33 02/24/18 Sat

It's amazing how the female responders here are all able to ignore the thought of how they would feel if they swam nude in front of boys. It's also amazing how two-faced the mothers were, insisting that sisters get to go to their brothers' swim meets so they would know the mysteries of boys' bodies but not insisting that the sisters reciprocate, at least at home.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
john (anoyed)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:37:43 02/28/18 Wed

amazing that this happened, mothers have no excuse since they were there...i m writing a piece on this..
forced nudity at this level is unbelievable..
it is shocking at every level..I have learned some much more
about what happened... boys were spanked naked while girls never were .. many times in front of neighbours and friends..

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:38:43 06/27/18 Wed

Jack, there has always been a double standard in regards to nudity between boys and girls. I have read literally thousands of posts that involve boys being seen nude in front of girls with parental consent with only a few posts about girls seen nude by boys, and that was never with the girls parents even knowing.
They have always said dads rule the house but moms rule the home. Most rules were set up by the moms. I have read posts about nude swimming where 3 moms would supervise their sons to remain nude in front of girls so they could show girls without brothers what goes on with penises. They let the girls look and touch the boys before and after erection.
There was no regard shown to the boys modesty as they were made to stand with arms at their sides and allow the girls to look at and touch their flaccid penis, then they watched as the boys erected then allowed them to touch their erect penis for an extended period of time.
I find that to be irresponsible on a parents part. The boy was used as a prop to further the girls education about a males penis and testicles. Like a sacrifice, they had to bare their body to girlsvtheir age allowing them to finally see what abnude boys partsclooked,like and felt like!
I know that as a boy I would have been shamed right out of my mind if made to participate in and ordeal such as that.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Cruella DeVille
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:33:31 06/30/18 Sat

Suck it up cupcake! Penises are for looking at, especially buy young girls!! We always got to look at penises as girls. Watching boys getting their diapers changed, babysitting, skinny dipping, swimming, penises were everywhere and we got to see them. Girls rule!!!!
I know all that stuff about not being fair and all but get over it, we all knew what penises looked like! At that time boys were made to go nude when they swam, we saw nude boys all the time!
I was 5 years old the first time I saw my boy cousin get his diaper changed. His penis was right there for me to see! He even got an erection as he got changed and I got to watch as it grew! Five years old and I knew exactly what a penis looked like.
I got to see it hundreds of times and my Aunt even let him run around nude letting me and my girl cousins get a really good look at everything! My boy cousins said it wasn't fair and they were upset because we could see his penis but nothing changed and we still got to look!
We teased them about getting to see a penis and how we knew what it looked like, they were so jealous but we just pointed at his penis and smiled. There was nothing they could do about it, just watch as his little penis wiggled and we giggled!
I loved knowing exactly what boys had and made it known when boys were around. We saw many boys swimming at the lake and could see their penises. They were not happy that we could see them nude but we were there so we got to look.
Call it a double standard, unfair, one sided, whatever! We got to see penises and the boys never saw ours!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Cherry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:03:26 06/30/18 Sat

I was 2 years older than my brother and we were always bathed together. My mom didn't see anything wrong with me seeing him nude! Even as we got older he was often nude allowing me to see his penis.
I remember being 6 years old and looking at his penis for hours. I was so fascinated with the way he was different from me. He had a foreskin and I soon found out when he erected it would pull back exposing the tip. Over time I would pull back the foreskin and expose the tip causing him to eventually erect.
I toyed with his penis for 3 years like that telling him I needed to be sure it still slid back all that time enjoying the texture of his penis, seeing his foreskin retract along with getting to see him erect. Brian was very cooperative but still embarrassed as I enjoyed his penis up until he was almost 7. He trembled as I inspected his penis secretly playing Dr. as he stood totally exposed. I remember hearing his teeth chatter as he grew erect while I watched.
We were caught one day and I was punished severly for what I was doing. We were never that close after that and once in Jr. High School we barely spoke.
Only after many years did I talk to Brian and apologize for my actions. We now send each other Christmas Cards and wish each other Happy Birthday.

Author:
Tonya (Beach visits)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:52:13 08/14/17 Mon

When I was a young girl we would visit the beach with our cousins for 1 week. I loved going to the beach because I knew the boys would all be nude and we got to look at their wieners! It was different for the boys as they saw this as a death sentence having to be nude as we got to look. My brother tried everything he could to get out of going to our annual beach trip but that never happened.
The boys were all embarrassed being nude not only in front of us but anyone who passed by. They all had boners for us to look at and we never got into trouble for looking at them. Even though we saw them all last year it was still exciting being allowed to see them nude again.
My female cousins and I whispered to each other about who's was longest, who got bigger since last year and how exciting it was to watch the uncircumcised boys erect seeing the foreskin pull back exposing the tip! It was a very good chance to educate ourselves to what the boys looked like and how they reacted.
Seeing them grow was always a big thing for me especially when my brother grew. I always wanted to watch Randy get hard knowing how he felt about it. We stayed there for a full week and I never tired of seeing him erect. It was special to me because I knew he was really really embarrassed. I usually giggled as his penis slowly stretched out pulling his foreskin back to expose his shinny tip. The boys were never allowed to cover up or even put their hands near their wieners even as they grew! Nothing was said as I looked right at it as he grew attracting the attention of my other girl cousins and any girls there at the beach.
We were all treated to seeing our cousins and even some other boys who was
Wondered by. Often we would walk down the beach,just to wiener watch seeing boys who also were nude. It was a fantastic experience and I was so sad when our families stopped doing it.
Near the end of the week the boys got used to us being around them so we would invite other girls to sit with us. The boys all tried their best not to grow but all that female attention would set in and they would lose control and stick straight up. We would talk about their wienersight in front of them with the new girls giggling out of control. There were many stiff wieners and red faces as the conversation continued. It was all in fun of course but I know the boys hated us after being so exposed then humiliated like that.

Author:
Chad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:02:29 06/27/18 Wed

Tonya, had you only known the shame boys experienced standing there nude as girls like you observed their erections or penises as they erected!
Something that personal being shared with girls in public was very humbling! So many girls got to see my penis erecting and other so called boy's secrets as we were told to swim totally nude for all to see!
The humiliation I experienced having girls I didn't even know see me nude was something I will never forget! I can only imagine how your brother and male cousins felt sharing their penises with you girls then hearing about it as you teased them about it for weeks to follow!

Author:
Dr. Syn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:51:10 08/13/17 Sun

Yvonne: I got involved in a debate at this website: http://www.frank-answers.com/frank-answers-about-swimming-naked/ when a woman named Elsa posted that she had subbed for a male teacher in a boy's nude swim class. This led to a debate about females witnessing nude swim meets.
I'm in Illinois, and neither I nor anyone else I know has ever heard of such a thing. But a female friend from college says she was a lifeguard in Indiana where boys swam naked. And I've seen accounts of the scenario you describe as close as Wisconsin and Michigan.
My interest is in determining the when and where. Could you tell me, you've already identified the year, where this happened? Just city and state will do.
Like most guys in my age group, I had to swim nude in school, but there were no girls around. I can't wrap my around what it would have been like to have been one of those boys you saw. Certainly, embarrassment and humiliation, especially if you erected, which would seem near impossible in that situation. (I never saw this in a swim class.) But also, knowing so many female eyes were on you could have been quite "stimulating", shall we say. Did they ever try to hide their erections?
Did this happen anywhere near you at the high school level, or maybe college?
I can't imagine what you must have said to those guys when you saw them outside the pool!

Author:
Bacon Fanatic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:28:41 08/14/17 Mon

I was a swimmer in British Columbia, Canada in 1962. There were classes for beginners and intermediate swimmers every Saturday and I attended. All boys swam nude and there were NO exceptions ever made. Worse yet the bleachers were open to family members which often included sisters who got to see us nude!
I always tried not to erect but the thought of all those girls getting to see me and the other boys nude was too embarrassing! We were so exposed to those girls seeing all we had. Rumor had it that some of the girls were bringing their friends to see us nude. It was mortifying having to share our bodies that way. We were never allowed to put our hands close to our penis so everything was right out in the open.
We often would erect as the girls looked on showing them what we looked like growing stiff! It was Hell to share an erection with so many girls looking on. They knew exactly what you looked like getting all hard down there, and worse yet you wiggled as you walked making them laugh at you. Words just can not describe that moment in your life!
To be totally honest about it I eventually wound up needing psychological help from all the embarrassment. I had performance issues later in life and was very self conscious any time I was nude in front of any female, even my wife.
The nude swimming was so humiliating as the girls got to see so many of our secrets. They knew so much about our bodies and every Saturday they got to see you nude again! The girls got to understand the differences between boys and girls without jeopardizing their modesty. It was given to the. To see and learn from. I was so jealous of all they got to see and know about. Everything personal about us was shared with them. I hated it so much and still to this day hate knowing they saw me so exposed!

Author:
Richard_Dudgeon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:14:30 08/14/17 Mon

Some fun, eh?
I'm amazed at what some of the women have posted here about what harmless fun it was. Of course, they weren't on the receiving end, and they were kids. Can't blame them for looking when they were kids, but as adults, I don't see them showing any remorse, either. Had the situation been reversed, I guarantee you they would have seen it differently. What's amazing is that your parents doubtless knew about this.
I know the world was different then; I was 12 in 1962. In junior high that year, I had my first nude swim class. That was considered normal and customary in those days. I never heard of these nude swim meets, especially not with girls watching, until I encountered a few of these threads.
How old were you? Did you know any of the girls? Was the teacher/lifeguard or what ever also female?
Kindly indulge me with answers. I'm trying to understand this. It almost seems like some kinky sort of tribal ritual.

Author:
Chatty Cathy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:45:59 08/16/17 Wed

I guess there is merit in what you say. We were young and very curious about sex. We were in the middle of puberty! In that time you could only date people your parents knew and couldn't experiment sexually without it getting back to mom and dad.
When I went to that first practice and saw the boys nude I was amazed at how different boys were! I never thought they could look like that! And erections, foreskin, circumcision it was all new to me and I couldn't get enough of it!
At first it was curiosity but soon after it was the thrill I got seeing it all. Lust you might say! Yes, the boys were embarrassed but that was exciting to me. Many times I lay in bed thinking of what it felt like showing it all to us girls. Knowing we got to see theirs but they couldn't see ours. It excited me knowing that I might have caused a boy to erect, was he embarrassed or was he just showing off, I didn't know how it worked but I figured to reach a point where his penis would GROW! I might just be that sexy!
We had no idea why boys grew or if it was something they had control over. We saw it happening to boys at the meets and giggled because we were excited by what we saw. I would get excited sexually seeing all the workings of their bodies.
Yes, we didn't consider how the boys felt but more than that we didn't understand all that was involved. When the boys were erect were they showing off, did they have to pee, were they embarrassed? We were innocent but we were very interested in seeing and understanding what boys had!
The nudity at swim meets allowed us to experiment, explore and learn about the boys.
We saw their penises and didn't have to expose our bodies to see them. They had foreskins that made them look differen't from other boys. Their erections made them look bigger than the boys not erect. We watched them grow then understood how and why their erections happened. We learned of their secrets and found them exciting! Then I only wanted to watch them erect, getting to see it happen over and over again. Each boy was different, it was so thrilling. But we still never understood the shame that was involved.
Yes, I now know the boys were totally ashamed by their nudity! With their penises stretching out it must be a very personal event for a boy to share. We loved seeing it happen as it was something only boys could do and we could only see when they were nude. And seeing one boy erect was great but seeing a dozen or more was outstanding!
Look, we were young and did some things that might not have been nice to the boys. But getting to see a boys penis for a few hours and not get into trouble for it. Watching their penises grow then bounce and wiggle was truly exciting. I'm sorry if we disappointed you but that's how it was.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Tim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:40:29 01/05/18 Fri

This story is Bullshit without the where, when and why.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:57:26 01/06/18 Sat

What a flake! How old are you Tim, 10? Get a life buddy. There was a time when you were not in this world and a lot happened. Just because your shinny little ass was not born yet doesn't mean shit didn't happen, stick to Poke' Mon sites if you are that shallow minded. This site was nice until the "flamer troll" arrived. Leave it to a punk to screw things up! Ask mommy for your fidget spinner and stay away from sights meant for the grown ups!

Author:
Yvonne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:18:20 01/06/18 Sat

OK Tim, WHEN:June of 1956, WHERE: Sonnensen, Wisconsin (about 15 miles outside Madison), WHY: because I wanted to see nude boys! You are such a piss ant! Grow up little boy!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:46:58 02/24/18 Sat

Good for you Yvonne. An honest answer is worthy of praise.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Veritas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:53:33 02/25/18 Sun

Except that there is no Sonnensen, Wisconsin

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Denise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:55:29 03/07/18 Wed

It's nice to see you have nothing better to do than check the authenticity of one of these stories. I don't know if I should pitty you or laugh at your effort. WTF dude, I bet your girlfriend is so proud of you and the time you put into your investigation! Which character on "Big Band Theory" did they create after you?
And by the way, did anyone bother to tell you about Santa, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny. You poor thing, I hope you didn't take more that 10 minutes to look this up! Unless of course you like that sorta thing, who knows?
I have to ask, do you read these stories just to prove them wrong? And here I have been reading these stories thinking they were just dirty little stories, how silly of me!
You really showed Jack, didn't you? How incredibly shallow! I am looking forward to you proving the rest of these other stories untrue as well. Talk about a good read!
I am so looking forward to your next "Troll Report"! Thanks for the post! I needed a good laugh! How old are you? I feel they really need a minimum age require for this site!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:35:51 03/07/18 Wed

Thanks for the laugh, Denise.
I don't know about nude swim meets but we certainly had female spectators when we took swimming lessons at the Y. They were allowed to watch for junior boys up to about age 13 and sometimes 14.
Needless to say we boys had to be naked for the lessons and there were moms, aunts, sisters and sometimes their friends too.
There was some embarrassment after age 12 for most of us, with our bare penises on full display to all those females of all ages. We were giving them a free show and nobody among the adults seemed to mind. Even the instructors were mostly girls in their mid or late teens.
Spankings, just a few hand slaps on our bare butts, were also common when we misbehaved during the lessons which increased our humiliation in front of the amused females.
And yes, there would be a few erections during a normal class of about 15 boys. Not all boys were the same, some erected easilly and often, not to mention the different sizes and shapes of our equipment which was open for all the girls to see.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Coffee Hound
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:20:18 03/08/18 Thu

Dave, you have me squirming here. I can only imagine how much fun those girls had seeing your penises at that age, oh my!
I would have been so excited being allowed to see that many boys totally nude. I have been reading these stories and really enjoying them. I'm not judging anyone here as to their truthfulness, but just the thought of getting to see boys that were made to stand around nude in front of girls is a total turn on for me.
I can only imagine the shame they went thru knowing the girls were getting to see them nude. Just sitting there looking at their penises all I wanted makes me excited. I could only imagine how fast their hearts must have been beating as they looked at all the girls getting to see them nude, NUDE!
And you said they got erections as the girls there got to watch, just "boing" and they were getting a hard-on! I have to tell you that had to be exciting, getting to see them grow and all. They had to be pretty embarrassed having girls see that happening. Wow! They got to see them get hard then walk around with an erection, I am so jealous!
I mean that would have been so cool to see as you said, so many different shapes and sizes. Penises were probably everywhere you looked!
I have to ask how close those girls were to you. Some of the boys in the other stories said they could hear what girls in the bleachers were saying about their penises. I can't imagine how that would feel! Having to hear them talk about your penis as it grew right there in front of them!
This site is so much fun reading, I love hearing how embarrassed you boys got! I really wish I was around back then!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Sylvia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:07:52 06/23/18 Sat

Trust me Coffee Hound, you would have been in heaven had you been around when my brothers swam. They went to the YMCA to learn how to swim and that too was totally nude. My mom took me along and at 8 years old I got to see both my brothers NUDE! Naked as J-birds!
It was funny as their boners were concert with the lessons. If it was interesting their boners would go down if they were standing around bored "pop" they got boners!
There were other girls there too getting to see their peckers. We would sit together and talk about circumcised and uncircumcised peckers. They were fun to watch getting hard, then going soft, then getting hard through out their lessons. After about 4 or 5 lessons I pretty much knew what boys had down there! There was no doubt as I saw the real deal each time I went to a swim lesson. We were only a few feet away from them seeing EVERYTHING they had! You could see their per hole at the tip and if they were not hard you could see their foreskin too.
As my brothers classes came near the end I was worried that would be the end to all my excitement but mom put them into competition and we got to go to meets and practices. There were age groups and older boys all walking around nude! I got to see older boys and how they looked different from boys my brothers age.
These older boys had much bigger rockets and were so exciting to watch. When they got boners the had them for a while and their balls were much bigger!! It was so exciting getting to just look and see so many nude boys!!!
My brothers swam competitively for 3 years, all 3 years they and the competition were always nude! It was great. I really enjoyed seeing the older boys penises and getting to see a few of them get a boner as we watched!
It was so exciting and helped me to prepare for dating and sexual activity as I grew older! Too bad this still doesn't go on for the girls of today!!! Girl Power!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Billy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:21:06 06/24/18 Sun

What made it more humiliating and embarrassing during swim lessons was that the girl instructors would hold us with one hand under our chest and the other hand cupping our genitals to make us practice different strokes in the water.

This holding and fingering of our genitals inevitably frequently gave us erections.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Hootie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:39:18 06/24/18 Sun

What I hated was at the American Red Cross swim classes we were made to swim nude in mixed swim classes. Worse than that was when they made us float on our back with penises showing. The class made a circle around you and there it was. Your penis! Most of us got erections laying on our back in front of the girls right at eye level. It was highly embarrassing knowing all those girls were looking right at your penis!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Biscut Eater
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:27:05 07/03/18 Tue

Hey Billy, I know exactly what you were talking about! Our instructors name was Joan and she too would hold us by our penis as we would kick our feet! There was no doubt she was playing with my penis as I would kick. She literally held my penis like you hold a hammer. If you didn't already have a boner you did after that! She would smile at me and say to practice holding on to the side of the pool and we would do it again later.
We had to "do it right" before we could leave for the day and the girls would all stand by the ladder to see our boners as we exited the pool! It was very embarrassing to say the least!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Billy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:02:43 07/04/18 Wed

I don't know if this was normal practice or if the girls took advantage of this to hold and finger our penises under water while holding us, but it was probably the most convenient way to be held safely to float while practicing various moves in the water.

The girl instructors were all HS or college girls and each would have 4 or 5 boys in her group. At age 11 and 12 one could not be unaware of her hand and fingers holding your genitals while you splashed your feet about the water with your penis rubbing in every direction in her cupping hand, especially if you were erect.

The other 4 boys in each group would be standing in the shallow end of the water waiting their turn, some of them already or still with an erect boy penis.

How old were you at the time?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Biscut Eater
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:36:04 07/05/18 Thu

I was 9. Joan had her daughter and a few of her friends there to help keep the order. I am guessing they were 14 or 15.
This was with the American Red Cross and we swam at the high schools pool. There were boys of all ages there and I remember a few of those boys were like you 11 or 12. It had to be rough on them showing there stuff to girls only a few years older than them! I was rather embarrassed myself!
Joan was the instructor and the girls would hold us up and play with our penises under water! It felt funny being held like that And once in a while Joan would teach us as the girl held us rubbing our penis or squeezing our balls. It was very hard to concentrait when that was going on!
Did you have girls in your class, we did and I think they knew that the girls were groping us. There were only 3 girls but they always passed their drills before we did and would stand by the ladder and look at our boners as we exited the pool. I really hated that!!!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Winlow C Flydipper
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:18:36 07/05/18 Thu

Biscuit: I've heard of this kind of thing before, but only in Europe. One guy once posted that his mixed swim class was boys nude, girls in suits. He said it was in Dearborn, Michigan in the early 60s.
Could you tell me when and where this took place, if it's not too much to ask? Thanks.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Billy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:44:16 07/06/18 Fri

I can't speak for Biscut, but I don't think it would have been that rare to have mixed classes at the age he mentions when he was 9.
As other posters have said it was not uncommon for sisters and other girls accampanied by parents to watch the boys, maybe up to 11 or 12, swimming classes as spectators, or maybe even at swim meets.
But for teenage boys having female spectators, let alone mixed swimming CFNM classes would have been much rarer if it really happened.

Our classes were not mixed although we had young female instructors as I recounted in my previous post.
But I knew an older guy who said that in his grade school in the early 50s up to 10 or 11 they had mixed swim classes with boys always nude and girls wearing swimsuits.
I remember he was very angry about it when he told me this many years later, saying that the school supplied swimsuits and even swimcaps for girls but they did not supply anything for the boys to even just cover their genitals or butt cracks.

So in all I think it much depended on the era and the age of the boys. The more one goes backward in time it would have been more common and accepted as normal by society.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Billy (to Biscut Eater)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:26:11 07/06/18 Fri

We did not have girls in our classes apart from the girl instructors.
Altough it was embarrassing and humiliating being naked in front of them and fondled underwater as they held us up no one dared complain or cause trouble because in those days you would be taken out of the pool and be swatted on your bare butt with everyone looking on.
This happened a few times during our classes if some boy was misbehaving and it was funny to watch a boy getting his bare butt hand swatted in a standing position at the side of the pool.
Was this also the case in your classes?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Biscut Eater
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:22:42 07/06/18 Fri

I think with all the girls around plus most of us had hard ons no one really wanted to bring any extra attention to themselves.
We did have a boy who's penis poked a girl in the butt. He swore up and down he didn't do it on purpose. The girls were terrible about teasing us about seei,g our penis. I was just a bad situation all around!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Dawn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:13:42 06/27/18 Wed

It is exciting reading these posts about penises and erections! I too had opportunities to see boys nude when I was young and it was quite stimulating if I may say so myself.
I was 8 the first time we went to the beach and I got to see boys of all ages stark naked! I saw so many nude boys and enjoyed seeing their penises. I also got to watch as their penises extended into erections or saw boys walking the beach with their penises standing straight up wiggling as they walked!
It was very entertaining getting to see the boys parts and seeing how they all looked the same. I found it exciting learning about boys penises seeing them soft and hard!
I was also very turned on knowing I had seen so much about their bodies, getting to see what they had always covered up! It was a stimulating feeling and I really enjoyed it!
So much about them was now something I now knew. I had seen their penises and known their embarrassment as I watched their penises grow! It was fascinating seeing everything I saw and on that visit and other visits to the beach.
As I grew older I truly enjoyed seeing the penises of all the boys and sometimes even grown men. Seeing the differences age made on penis size was very interesting allowing me to see penises on all age groups of males. I was very excited by seeing circumcised and uncircumcised penises and seeing them both soft and hard! It was a fun experience I will enjoy forever!

Author:
Jeepman89
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:27:43 06/27/18 Wed

Dawn, how old were you when you saw adult men totally naked and what was their reaction to you seeing them? Did you get close and try to talk to them? Were they embarrassed or did they try to show off for you?

Author:
Dawn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:38:13 06/28/18 Thu

Jeepman, I think it was when I was 10. We were at a beach adjacent to a clothing optional beach. I walked above the warning sign purposely and planned on saying I had got lost looking for my parents should I get caught. I was never asked where my parents were but I did see a bunch of nude men. There were 2 who showed me their penises as they erected and that was quite the turn on. The last guy who let me watch him grow asked me back to his blanket and promised me he would let me touch it but I chickened out and went back to the clothes section.
I would say the first guy got kind of embarrassed but the second was showing off. He was probably sincere but I was way to frightened and ran away.

Author:
Jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:30:36 06/29/18 Fri

We competed nude in our junior teams at 12-13 yo at swim meets. I am sure that the girls, especially our age, came to see penises and not because they were interested in swimming competitions.

As if it was not enough to have sisters as spectators they also brought their friends over to have a visual feast.
Yes, some of the girls were younger than us and some of them couldn't hide their excitement at seeing us boys all naked.
A few of them would tease us about it when they saw us back in the neighborhood. Also a few of the younger girls or our age would want to put their hands inside our pants to feel our butts and penises when we were alone together. If I fancied a girl I would let her do it and show her how to wank me.

Author:
Vernon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:46:23 06/30/18 Sat

When I was 11 I was part of a swim team with the YMCA. It was 1957 and I was an above average swimmer.
At that time boys had to swim nude and it was no surprise that girls were allowed to see us totally nude! They were rather brazen about it getting to see our bodies and more importantly our penises.
We were at their mercy, totally exposed as we were there with our penises on display! The girls were more than ecstatic getting to see exactly what we usually hid from them.
At the pool the girls gawked at all that made us different. We were totally nude, full frontal for them to see! Our penises, which were usually covered in modesty, were now shared with girls of all ages. They were educated to the male form at our expense allowing girls to know beyond a shadow of a doubt what a penis actually looked like.
Worse yet, many boys bared it all, including erections for all the girls to enjoy! They were shown how our penises transformed right before their eyes from flaccid to fully erect.
We swam in front of hundreds of spectators at meets that year allowing countless girls the chance to see a penis just by showing up! The shame and embarrassment that resulted from the exposure was not easy to endure. Everyone there could see your penis and knew exactly what you looked like nude. That is very traumatic for an 11 year old boy. I had nightmares about the girls getting to see me and touch me. The humiliation was over the top!
The girls would point at you covering their mouths then whispering and laughing. There was no way to control your embarrassment then suddenly you grew erect. Everyone there got to see it happen and you could only let them watch.
Many people said you could turn around or get into the water but there were races going on in the pool and turning around only drew even more attention to your problem. You had no control over your erection and it sometimes lasted for the entire meet. The girls really loved that!
It was your penis they were looking at, these were girls you didn't even know! They got to see everything and didn't even have to behave. It was so unfair!

Author:
Chase
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:40:05 07/10/18 Tue

Vernon, that pretty much covers things. I swam nude for 2 years. I was always a nervous wreck about being seen nude each time I swam. Knowing there would be girls there to look at all I had was a terrifying experience for me!
The only reason I swam a second year was my parents asked me to give it one more year. I always had erections seeing so many girls in the bleachers and that has that kind of effect on you.
It also stuck with me for days, remembering all those girls looking at me and being erect was very embarrassing. I would relive that shame and humiliation for days after the meet!
It was true that some boys enjoyed girls looking at them nude, showing off their penis to girls even when erect! They loved seeing those girls getting to see everything they had, it just wasn't my cup of tea!

Author:
Jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:11:31 07/10/18 Tue

Chase, how old were you during those two years when you competed naked?

As I said in my previous post we boys all had to be naked during meets in junior teams up to 12-13 years old.
Yes, it was humiliating being completely naked in front of mixed spectators, especially girls our age with our penises and bare butts on full display for them to gawk at.

The only reason we stuck to it was because we knew that in the following year after age 13 we would be allowed to wear competition speedos which were minimalist and made of very thin material that left nothing to the imagination, especially when wet.
But at least we weren't comletely bare. Some teams in some places continued to compete naked even in their teens in front of spectators, but I think these were few.

Like you also said some boys either enjoyed being seen naked in front of the girl spectators or didn't care because they were so used to it from a young age. But for many of us at that age of 12 and 13 it was embarrassing and humiliating.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Chase
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:02:03 07/10/18 Tue

Jeff, I was 12 that last year. I was so humiliated by the neighbor girl and my sister I really didn't care anymore.
It really bothered me and I just could not take it! Everyone told me it would be better the next year but I was over all that mess. I had to quit or totally lose it!

Author:
Luke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:22:40 07/30/18 Mon

That type of humiliation is tough to take. My sister teased me constantly about seeing me nude and getting to watch as I grew erect.
After each meet she would tell me all about what the girls were talking about. I knew she was making a lot of it up but there were things she told me that might have been said. It really made me think about some of those things she said at the next meet and then I got a boner in front of everyone there!
She told me how much fun it was seeing me get a boner and how the girls all laughed about watching it happen. Our pool area was small and everyone was within 10 feet so they got a really good look.
There was no wall space so there was no place to hide your boner. You just had to let them see it grow. The girls all loved getting to watch as it happened. There were always some giggling that went on as you treated everyone there to a complete erection from start to finish! Then just stood there with your boner sticking straight up! It was very embarrassing to share that with so many people!

Author:
GOAT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:31:56 08/14/18 Tue

I was a nude swimmer in 7th and 8th grade with the "Y". It was embarrassing letting your family and neighbor girls see your penis, I must admit. And for those who never attended there were erections. Maybe 30% of the boys showed wood!
I got boners in front of the crowd a few times and yes, it was very humiliating. The girls would start giggling as the ol' flagpoll would stick straight up! It was a rather personal thing to have to share with anyone, let alone girls!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Red Wings Fab
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:52:20 08/16/18 Thu

I never liked swim meets for that very reason. Both my sisters saw me nude and so did everyone else.
There was a lot of standing around while others swam keeping me out of the water. We were nude and this was when I would get a boner.
Everyone there could see penises and we could see people in the bleachers looking at us, most likely right at our penises! I knew the girls could see me because my sisters would tease me about seeing my boner wiggle or how funny i looked getting my boner. They also commented on the other boys getting hard and how their penises looked like they were alive.
I would have to agree with Goat that about 25% of the boys would get a boner in front of everyone!
That was quite possibly the most embarrassing time of my life!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:28:02 03/09/18 Fri

Why are you involving me? This assault is on Yvonne not me! I don't agree with undermining another's post but that's not my place to say anything. I don't want to get involved, please! And thank you!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Barny Gibbons
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:45:09 04/26/18 Thu

I was a property appraiser in the 60's and remember Sonnenson. Sonnenson was incorporated with Madison in 1967, it was a small village just outside of Madison. Like many other small villages (towns) back then it was a financial benefit to incorporate with big cities.
There were tax breaks and property values soared as the larger cities incorporated with the villages. Trash collection, schools, power and phone lines, water and sewage all were factored in. The property in between all but doubled making many local land owners very rich selling land to housing developers and shopping plaza magnates. It's all about commerce, money son, money!
You should do your homework a little better before criticising others posts!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Phil
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:19:22 03/10/18 Sat

Well Yvonne, personally I see nothing abnormal about you and other girls having a natural curiosity, especially if they had no brothers in their families. And yes, it could never happen today, but those were more innocent times. There was a lot less body shame and guilt being sold to young people. Today, there is all kinds of male and female nudity available on the internet and most kids have (what amounts to), a degree in anatomy.

Just my opinion, born 1948.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Don
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:23:34 03/10/18 Sat

They were certainly more innocent times, we didn't have the internet or mass media bombarding us with sexuality as they are today.
Most boys didn't mind skinnydipping in front of girls till early or mid teens. Also boys being made to swim nude in some places like the Y, at school, camps and other places even if there were girls or females present was not considered as abuse as it is today.
It was considered as normal and natural for boys to swim nude, even if some were embarrassed about it. I am sure that many girls often got an eyeful of naked boys in these circumstances, as some posting here say they did.
It was a double standard but there was nothing us boys could do about it.

Author:
Devils Advocate
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:28:27 03/11/18 Sun

I was made to swim nude in the presence of girls at a Boy Scout Jamboree. None of us ever wore trunks while out camping, so when we had a family day it was "get naked as a j-bird" in front of everyone's sisters!
There were plenty of giggles by the girls and lots of boners on the boys part!
Sadly after the swim meet there was a cookout and us boys were told to remain nude! The sisters got to see a lot of exposed male flesh and got to see it relatively close up. Well, close enough for my 8 year old sister to comment on seeing the foreskin retract on one of the boys getting a boner. It was very embarrassing being seen like that and by total strangers, some were even our age!
I will never forget having girls of all ages milling around us as we stood nude (and many of us were totally erect) as the girls ate wieners! Talk about a rough day!

Author:
J-Bird
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:10:11 03/12/18 Mon

We always swam naked at summer camp in the 50s/60s. Sometimes we had visitors like parents who came to see how we were doing. They were mostly unannounced and surprise visits because we had no phone at the camp and wouldn't know when they were coming.
Many of the parents would have daughters, our sisters, tagged along and it was somewhat embarrassing if we were swimming and they came to have a look.
The girls were obviously delighted and most would be giggling at seeing all us boys stark naked getting in and out of the water. Some of us would try to cover with our hands and erecting was also common if there were girls we knew and whom we fancied looking at our bare junk.

The showers were also just open tents where we took group showers and not unusual for moms and daughters to pass by and stop to look when they came to visit anannounced.
Privacy for boys did not exist in those days and girls could feast their eyes on our naked bodies without anyone among adults or parents objecting or caring.

Author:
Meatball
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:08:12 03/12/18 Mon

A similar situation happened with me at summer camp. We were camping at a site that had 2 camping areas. "Geronimo" was a large multi purpose "church camp" with separate facilities, "Pocahontas" was a smaller campground specifically set up for girls. The cabins, bathrooms and lodges were different, Geronimo was 3 times as large and capable of housing males and females.
About 2 days into their stay the girls kitchen caught fire destroying the kitchen and lodge. The ranger closed that site leaving the girls without anywhere to stay.
Geronimo has 2 sides, North and South that are separated by the pool. The ranger felt Geronimo could handle both groups of campers, but forgot about the two sexes being together in one campground!
The boys, as usual, did not bring swimwear to use so we swam nude much to the delight of the girls. There were plenty of erections and lots of giggles and teasing as the girls got to see us in the raw! It got to be a big problem as the girls were grabbing at our penises and taking full advantage of the younger boys. We tried complaining but it all fell to to deaf ears, the counselors thought that having the boys swim at the same time as the girls would break down barriers but all that did was embarrass the shit out of us boys! It was all but impossible not to erect as The girls were very playful and interested in our bodies. The girls loved seeing and playing with our penises. They even got to see us erect watching us grow to a full fledged hard-on. We hated having to let then see so much.
Rules were even set up to keep us from putting our hands over our penises. It was thought to be sexual looking, almost as if we were touching ourselves. There were also rules about the girls teasing us and touching our penises but they were broken within the first few days.
The female counselors defended the girls saying they were just curious and wanted to know what a penis felt like so the casual grope was permitted as long as it didn't become a habit!? That was still up for discussion as the girls certainly took advantage of the oppertunity to play with our penises.
All complaints were taken with a grain of salt and the complaining boy was labeled as a baby or (pussy)! The girls found that out early and took advantage of the situation. Many of the girls would tease you endlessly as they rubbed Your penis for as long as they wished. Eventually this all took place out in then open in front of other campers making the situation that much more embarrassing for the poor boy.
Most of the counselors were involved in some "hanky panky" themselves. That or drinking or smoking weed and that happened far away from the pool area. There was little or no supervision by the counselors.
Some of the boys learned to enjoy the girls playing with their penises but a lot of us were shamed by the groping and feeling of our penises! The total humiliation was too much for me to handle but I still had to suffer thru the torment of letting girls have their way with my erection. It was very embarrassing for me having to let them inspect my penis!
Another glaring example of girls getting to take advantage of a nude boy situation. Again, the double standard!

Author:
Baxter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:18:57 04/12/18 Thu

I too was a Scout and went to Jamboree but only once. It was very different from what I expected. We were by a lake and swam nude in the pool and at the lake.
Occationally they had cookouts and invited girl scouts over leaving us bare and exposed to the girls. Many of the boys who had been there before knew what to expect but,many of us first timers were shocked that the girls were allowed to be with us while we were nude.
Girls were everywhere while we were swimming at the lake. Boys had boners as the girls laughed at our misfortune. All these girls knew what we looked like nude, they knew what I looked like nude!
It was explained off as a right of passage having the girls see us nude. There were plenty of erections and teasing from the girls as everything was there for them to see. There was even a special merrit badge the girls got after seeing us nude. It was a glove .
For this badge the boys were all lined up and the girls got to look us over and see everything we had. This was called "The Gauntlet" and it gave the girls the chance to see and "learn about" the differences between us and them. They also learned about circumcised and uncircumcised along with slang like "boner", "balls" and "pecker". Those girls who could point out the boys with boners or distinguish circumcised from uncircumcised got the merrit badge. Our bodies were used as props for the girls to get their friggin' badge!
That cook out at the lake was only the first humiliating event exposing us nude for the girls to see.
Another time the girls were invited to go swimming at our pool while we were there nude. Again the girls got to tease us about seeing our boners and knowing what we look like nude. It was so humiliating letting them see us like that. My penis was so hard it actually hurt! The girls were enjoying the embarrassment I was suffering pointing at my raging hard on as it bounced like crazy.
Not once did the boys get to see girls nude a,d spend time with them like they got go do with us! It was so very unfair left I,g them know so much about us!
I never went to another Jamboree and as soon as i returning home I quit the scouts. I have heard many other accounts of nude humiliation at Jamborees on sites on line. It seems the scouts were a breeding ground for sexual escapades involving nude boys being exposed to girls back in the late 60's.
Yet again the double standard we all talk about!

Author:
Georgie Boy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:36:27 06/14/18 Thu

I was a Scout for 3 years and got to go to Jamboree 2 if the 3 years. We always swam nude and often swam nude with dressed girls present. It was very embarrassing at times like on Family Day where we swam nude with sisters of the other scouts who wore suits or if Girl Scouts visited they swam in suits with us nude. It got very embarrassing letting girls see you nude!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Ben to Georgie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:02:29 06/14/18 Thu

How old were you and the other boys then?

It was common for boy scouts to swim nude at camps till the 60s or 70s.
Our camps were separate from girl scouts but it was not unusual on visiting days for parents and sisters to come and watch us swim naked.

We also had open showers at camp and anyone passing by could see us showering naked in groups. Some of the girls, especially the younger ones, would stop and watch to enjoy the view of us naked boys under the showers.

Author:
Georgie Boy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:35:08 06/15/18 Fri

Ben, I was in Scouts up until 13 years old. The other guys were of similar ages, more younger than older I would guessed.
The family days were so embarrassing, the girls were excited about seeing penises and experiencing our shame. There were plenty of erections for the sisters to see and they took pictures of us nude to boot!
There was another camp across the lake that the Girl scouts would use around the same time. They came over and there was a big cook-out and games played, yep you guessed it, we were nude when we swam.
The last year I was there we were over at the girls camp and someone stole our clothes. We were nude thru the swim and the cook out. There were a lot if embarrassed boys walking around. Come to find out if was customary for the girls to do that when we visited their side of the lake.
There were penises everywhere for the girls to see. They would point at your penis and laugh, I was very embarrassed and never returned to the scouts.
As stated in posts before, some of the boys were comfortable being nude with the girls. They were hard but seemed not to care too much about it. There was a rumor that in earlier years they did worse things like allowing the girls to measure each boys erection and seeing who could pee the furthest. It was probably all bull hockey but I wasn't staying in the scouts after being seen nude for 5 hours in front of the girls.
Surprisingly out clothes were in a pile at our camp that next morning. No explanation on who took them, just a sign that said "Sorry!"

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Obi Wan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:19:06 06/15/18 Fri

I was in Scouts too and there were always instances at Jamboree's where the girls were actually ALLOWED to experience our nudity.
They had so many opportunities to see penises either by swimming or open showers and yes, Family Days!
My sister teased the hell out of me about getting to look at my penis and the other boys penises too! Nothing was ever said about the girls being in the same pool with totally nude boys. I was always erect as we swam together as the embarrassment was over the top.
It wasn't just your Jamboree that let girls see nude boys. It was almost like it was a way to let girls see boys in the nude.
It was a 9 mile hike to the Girl Scout Camp and we were always nude in front of them for one reason or another.

Author:
Cindy Bear
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:40:09 06/15/18 Fri

I was in Girl Scouts and agree that the Jamboree was used to let us see the boys nude! There were numerous times we got to join them swimming or just happened to be at their camp when they were nude!
We did get to compare and contrast each penis we saw as there was ample time to look the boys over and check our their goodies.
I always loved summer camp and looked forward to seeing the differences in each boys penis. It was very educational for all the girls but it was also a lot of fun seeing the boys so embarrassed!

Author:
Waldo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:00:43 06/18/18 Mon

When I was a Weblo I went to Jamboree we were brought into a room and told we had to strip and would be used as models for a girls only nude drawing event. We were told that this was a test before becoming Boy Scouts That we had to pass. The Girl Scouts got to see us totally nude! We were about 2 years younger than the girls and we all had boners as we stood in front of a room full of girls. After about 25 or 30 minutes a large group of Girl Scouts entered the room seeing 12 nude boys with full erections! We were caught by surprise as the Girl Scouts got to look right at us. Outnumbered 4 to one our arms were held behind our backs totally exposing us to all these girls.
Our erections soon became super erections as the girls could do as they please!
They teased us about sticking straight up and laughed wildly at our strange predicament! Then even more girls arrived proving to be a truly embarrassing moment.
We later found out it was a haze in the rite of passage into the Boy Scouts and all Weblos at this Jamboree went thru the same haze.
I can only imagine the fun those girls had getting to see our penises all hard and throbbing with shame! The girls got very close getting to feel us up as we could not escape their grasp. The shame and embarrassment that came from the total exposure was something I would never forget!

Author:
Norman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:59:13 06/22/18 Fri

Well Waldo, that was very interesting. I spent 8 years in the program as a Cub, Weblo and a Boy Scout. We never had anything like that go on with us! We were simply exposed to family and other boys sisters at Family Day!
We were totally nude at the pool with sisters enjoying the refreshing water along with our bodies! There was nothing keeping the girls from looking us over from head to toe as getting in the water was open to the girls swimming underwater and seeing our penises.
There were erections and boys were embarrassed as the day slowly moved along. The girls were all smiles as us boys had to deal with full erections and humiliation from our total exposure to girls we had never met before!
I remember the Family Day involving many mixed emotions with Care Packages coming from home to girls laughing at my foreskin as it retracted while erecting! The girls got to see everything as we were made to swim in the nude along with them.

Author:
Kit Kat
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:23:35 07/14/18 Sat

I too remember going to family days at my brothers Jamboree. I was so excited getting to see nude boys and swimming right beside them.
I was only 8 years old but I got to see boys older than me totally nude. It was very exciting as everything was so easy to see and experience!
As many have said before some of the boys freely shared their boy parts with us girls while others were very embarrassed that we could see their bodies. It was so much fun seeing the boys embarrassed that way. Their penises would stick straight up as we checked them out. It was exciting to see boys with erections and boys who were limp at the same time!
I got to go 4 years in a row and as a 12 year old it was still something I looked forward to! The boys were as old as 16 and I did get to see pubic hair on many boys penises. The older ones were much longer and thicker sending shivers down my spine as I got to see them nude!
At 16, my brother had as much of the Boy Scouts as he could take and I truly missed seeing all the boys penises. It was a great time while it lasted and I will always remember it as a childhood favorite!

Author:
Robbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:43:03 07/14/18 Sat

I went to a private school which was strict on boys but easy on girls.
We boys had to swim nude till age 13 while the girls wore swimsuits.
Some girls would brush their hand against our bare penis when they passed in front of us at the poolside during swim lessons, especially if a boy was erect.

Boys were also spanked with pants down in front of mixed class, but girls were never spanked.

Author:
Herman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:57:23 07/15/18 Sun

Private schools were always rough on boys! And when it was time to swim it always meant boys were nude with girls in costumes.
I was in Lord James Academy which was originally boys only but in 1956 girls were accepted in the school.
It was a difficult transition as they first tried to segregate boys and girls in all classes. It really wasn't working out as there were not enough girls there yet to justify separate classes. In 1959 they put boys and girls together in all classes, physical education class was included.
The girls would share our locker rooms and the rules were exceedingly simple. Boys were in first then when done, the girls were allowed in. But somehow the girls got to enter the locker room as we dressed out and were permitted to stay. The worst part was showering as they let the girls in while we were still in the shower. Showering was manditory so you couldn't skip it. This put us totally nude in front of the girls. We had 5 minutes to shower and get back in our uniforms but those 5 minutes were very humiliating. We were teased about it and our towels were often hidden allowing the girls to experience our nude bodies.
Many of us sported erections as the girls were right there smiling at you as you rushed to cover yourself up! It was clear to see the girls were looking at your penis and what really hurt was they were permitted to do it. The girls instructor would blow her whistle and all boys were out of the locker room or else for the girls to shower and dress!
In our last session we swam in a large pool which was in the basement under the gymnasium. It was very old and smelled of strong chlorine. It was always the rule that we swam nude but the girls were afforded costumes to wear to cover their parts. Boys were made to swim nude, even in the presence of the girls. This was very humbling as your parts were now fully visible to girls in your class for the full hour, not just 5 minutes. The girls could mingle amongst us as we stood for roll and waited for permission to enter the pool. On Tuesdays and Thursdays we had calisthenics and that kept us out of the water for the first 20 minutes. Fully exposed we had to participate with the girls as our parts wobbled about for the girls to enjoy. Giggles and laughter were heard as our bodies were quite the spectacle for the girls to enjoy.
The shame was intense as nothing was ever said about the girls disrespecting our situation. They even got so bold as to bend down to get a better look on boys standing outside of the pool. We were told that our only recourse was to stand proud and display yourself as the Accadamy was set on including the girls in the academic program.
The only time we got to stay dressed was when a movie was shown and most of those were hygiene movies and showed male genitalia throughout. It was very humiliating to say the least. The information was very graphic and very, very personal. They showed foreskins, erections along with the ejaculation process allowing the girls the chance to not only see embarrassing events of a young mans life but to have them fully explained documentary style!
It was extremely embarrassing to hear them laughing as they saw a male ejaculating in slow motion! No cartoons here mind you, real motion pictures of a male erecting and ejaculating for all to see! Then being teased about it after, it was all you could do not to die of embarrassment!
The girls were treated as if they were made of gold but us boys were humiliated over and over again. Our bodies seemed to be purposefully exposed to girls to keep the girls in attendance and get more girls interested in attending Lord James. It was a very shameful experience for me if I may say so myself!

Author:
Winlow C Flydipper
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:28:08 07/15/18 Sun

Was this in the UK, by any chance? I've heard of this happening in Europe (UK, Holland, Germany), but never US.
Must have been gut wrenching. Can't imagine what I would have done.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Herman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:19:23 07/15/18 Sun

Yes Winlow, it happened in the UK. Lord James was a proper boys boarding school. It was only when the girls were involved that it really declined. Shame when you think abo?ut it though! Very sad!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:56:20 07/15/18 Sun

Herman, up to what age were the boys made to swim nude in front of the girls?

Did you also have swimming galas in the nude in front of parents, siblings and other guests as was common in these type of English private schools?

Did you have corporal punishment at the school, which was also common, and did it also apply to girls or just boys?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Herman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:42:33 07/16/18 Mon

Swimming nude was conducted in level one, level 2 and level 3. We had 4 levels and by level 4 there was no swimming in the ciriculem. Boys were starting puberty by then and it was frowned upon as many boys would show off and cause a scene. Probably what is known as Junior High or Middle School in the States.
We had very similar schedules to public schools. 3 terms with half term breaks. Our Christmas holidays ( Christmas Eve, Christmas, Boxing Day and New Years Eve and New Years Day) were spent with family as were Easter holidays both usually lasting 2 weeks.
There were other days we had off, Queens Birthday and the such. There were celebratory meals, concerts or plays put on for us to enjoy.
Our Autumn term break included Halloween whic to celebrateh we usually celebrated at Lord James, but many returned home for that break. Local events included a haunted barn, a bon fire, a dance at the square with a live band and frightful movies at the theatre for free! I enjoyed the celebrations and local festivals at the school more the older I got and often skipped that break. The school was closed for the 2 weeks of Christmas break, no one stayed over. Same went for Easter Break.
Spring term was cold and I almost always went home for that half break. Moms birthday was February 6th and I usually made it for her birthday then. I needed to bring home my studies and that was difficult to do with family matters and goings on happening all around.
Our summer term was when most swimming occurred and we did have a Summer Gala at terms end. It did involve swimming for those interested and a cook out but mostly it was a day when we got picked up for Summers Break.There were sisters and family involved that caused similar embarrassment but many skipped the Galas to go off to vacations and such.
Although erections were forgiven in classes it was a huge problem at the Summer Galas and such behavior was met with strict diciplen, usually whacks but never in public. I knew a few boys who were caught up in the swimming seeing other boys sisters causing stiffies! They were hauled into Head Masters office receiving whacks for their "vulgar" display at Gala.
There was corporal punishment during tem but only in private, usually in the Head Masters office. Most diciplenary action was for disrespecting a teacher or failing to respect anothers privacy, stealing or vandalism, disrupting class or a school event and any sexual involvement with classmates or locals. The latter often resulted in criminal charges.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:05:59 07/16/18 Mon

It seems that you had quite a colourful school life.

Were the swim classes with girls of same age or mixed ages?

Did the teachers allow them to tease you about your nudity?

Were the nude swim galas in front of sisters and family obligatory or voluntarily?

I can imagine the boys embarrassment and shame in such situations, even more so if they got whacked and punished for involuntary erections in front of female spectators.
Were the boys also punished if they had stiffies during normal mixed swim classes?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Scooter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:04:52 07/17/18 Tue

Those military hygiene films caused a lot of embarrassment in health classes. The girls were allowed to watch them and know our secrets!
My sister told me they showed all the girl films in Home Economics class where there were never any boys.
Just another example of that double standard concerning nudity

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Carol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:46:10 08/20/18 Mon

Why all the denying erections. I swam with nude boys and saw plenty of erections! It was embarrassing for you guys. We saw your penises and knew what you looked like nude! I would have been embarrassed showing so much!
The boys didn't usually stay erect the entire time, well some did but most of the boys would grow erect, then go soft then get almost erect or something like that! It was funny seeing them go back and forth from hard to soft.
Most of us really liked seeing boys get erections. It was exciting knowing they were truly that embarrassed in front of us. They lost all control and just started growing! Very educational!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Robbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:15:28 07/17/18 Tue

Our mixed swim classes were one class at a time, so we were about same age.

It seems that the school authorities did not mind and saw nothing wrong with our girl classmates seeing us preteen boys all naked.

The girls were discouraged from teasing us boys about our nudity, though they would whisper in each others ears and smile when they saw a boy with an erection.
It was not easy controlling stiffies seeing the girls in their brief one piece swimsuits, and as I said if a girl classmate fancied you she would "accidentally" brush her hand against your bare penis while passing in front of you.

The boys were not usually punished if they got stiffies, but if they were seen to be flaunting it or making untoward gestures he would be called over to where our class teacher was sitting in a supervisory role and given a few smacks on his bare butt, to the amusement of the girls watching.

Yes, all this was embarrassing and humiliating for us boys, while it was a visual feast for the girls and our female teachers. But we got used to it and accepted it as normal.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Cracker Jack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:22:04 07/25/18 Wed

It was very embarrassing in 1963 when I too swam nude in a mixed swimming class. There were 7 girls and 23 boys. There was nothing given to us to protect our modesty. We were forced to stay nude and exposed in front of our female counterparts.
The girls were allowed to look all they wanted to. The obvious one siddedness of this arrangement caused plenty of embarrassment and erections! What else could we do having those girls see us totally nude!
We were sent to a different part of the pool when we erected to calm us down. It was tough trying to forget that the girls just saw you hard or worse than that, saw you get hard!
As Robbie says, the girls were not allowed to tease us. Even getting to watch as I erected, the girls could only watch, no giggling or making a big deal over getting to see it.
But seeing the girls after swim class was different and the girls really put7 uber it to you about all they were allowed to see. Seeing them at the playground or if a girl saw you at school the giggling and whispers never stopped!
It was a bad situation for us but there was little we could do to change it. Our bodies were exposed to the girls and they truly enjoyed it!

Author:
Hermsn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:46:31 07/19/18 Thu

Colorful sir? Please explain.

Author:
TIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:44:38 01/05/18 Fri

This story is bullshit without the where, what, when and why.

Author:
Mister Riley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:03:01 01/07/18 Sun

Hey, what gives Tim. Get a little salt pounded up your ass! Why so bitter? There is no reason to come down on everyone! Damnation man, this isn't supposed to be that violent! Chill out!

Author:
The Real Deal!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:06:30 03/09/18 Fri

Tim, take a chill pill. Who really cares if it is real or not? The stories are good and some of the writing is good (some of you really need to learn how to write and either figure out different ways to say the same thing or add some more descriptive words about how YOU felt). So, if you don't like it, don't read it!!

Nude male swimming in high school and YMCA in the 50's until about the mid 1970's is an indisputable fact -- at least in the midwest. I have friends who talked about how they were forced to participated in nude swimming during this time and some of the scrawny white boys were a bit intimidated by the size of some of the black kids equipment.

The only questions are whether or not these boys ever competed in swim meets without swimsuits or whether women and girls were allowed to view the nude boys in practice or meets. My friend wasn't on a swim team, so I am not sure if he would know the answer to that and it is probably best not to ask.

I know from first hand experience, where there is teenage nudity, there will be curious teenagers (boys and girls) trying to get a peek at the opposite sex. So I am sure that some of the girls in the schools with the naked boys swimming found a way to peek at the boys and see their genitals through cracks in the doors or partially open windows or by gaining entry to the pool balcony.

It is not exactly the same thing, but we were able to do something similar in Junior High. The boy's and girl's locker rooms were separated only by a foldable metal door that lifted up for the custodian to clean both locker rooms at the same time. The locked door didn't quit make it down all of the way to the ground, so some industrious students came up with creative ways to peek in and see what was on the other side of the door. Since this door was right outside the showers, you could see quite a bit as the girls filed in and out of the showers. I don't know for sure, but I imagine if the boys figured out how to do that, so did the girls!! Not that I was looking, but I don't remember any of the boys being particularly well endowed at this age (12 -14), but some of the girls most definitely were!!

In high school we didn't have nude swimming for boys (I grew up years after this practice ended), but we did have co-ed PE classes. The girl's PE shorts were rather loose fitting around the legs so a girl who was doing weight training who positioned her legs spread apart would reveal most of whatever the PE shorts were supposed to be covering up. In other words, the very least you could see was the girl's panties. Most boys were probably too busy trying to be macho and showing off how much they could bench press (not much) to notice this. But as a varsity athlete (we lifted weights before school), I was called upon by the PE teacher to go from station to station helping the rest of the class with their workouts. It turns out that many of the girls in the class were not particularly careful about how their legs were positioned. I can very firmly attest to the fact that this was before girls became accustomed to removing all of their pubic hair!! I imagine the girls probably had the same view of the boys (sorry girls, I never bothered to look), but many of the boys wore either tightie-whities or jock straps keeping concealed pretty much everything a teenage boy cares about.

The sheer speedo swimsuits we were required to wear for co-ed swimming were an entirely different story!! The tight fitting suits left little to the imagination downstairs on the boys. If someone happened to get a little excited, there was no way the rest of the class wasn't going to know about it unless we were in the water. But anything on the pool deck was visible by all. In this instance, the boys had it worse than the girls, but the girls were still not safe. The girls were required to wear a form fitting one-piece suit. A very well endowed girl (and I remember quite a few) who got a little chilled or exited revealed quite a lot to the very eager boys. I remember one very busty brunette in my swim class that I had the biggest crush on. It took me weeks to get up enough courage to ask her out. Unfortunately I am still waiting (MANY YEARS LATER) for her reply!! Anyway, she stretched out the top of the suit a bit and with bright pool lights hitting her at a certain angle you could tell that she had very large and prominent areola. I had to be careful not to stare too much, otherwise I would be sticking straight out too!!

The high school facility was fairly new and modern at the time, while it is possible that the girls died spy on the boys changing, the cracks and doors swinging wide open that others wrote about really didn’t apply here. The best possibility for spying on the boys was from one of the athletic offices or the weight room adjacent to the wrestling room. An industrious girl might have known (or was told) that the boys on the wrestling team had mandatory weigh-ins every day after practice. Most wresters need to know their EXACT weight to make sure they qualify for their weight class, so unless you were wresting heavy weight, all of the boys stripped down to their birthday suits for weigh-ins. If a girl was just outside of the wresting room (or hiding in the weight room) they could very easily have spied on about 30 something very fit (and starving) teenage boys completely in the buff.

Ladies, I cannot tell you too much about the boys, but I can tell you there were at least a few Freshman wrestlers in the lower weight classes that were still hairless down below. I remember that ONLY because it was unique.

Many of the girls did get to see some naked boys and they didn’t even have to go out of their way. This was in the era immediately after streaking went out of vogue, but that didn’t stop some people from doing it. I remember my Freshman year sitting in the courtyard talking to friends on a very nice spring afternoon when about 20 seniors on the varsity football team went streaking through the courtyard. I distinctly remember the look of shock and amusement on this blonde haired Italian girl’s face as she saw the very naked boys run past us around the courtyard wearing only their football helmet and cleats!! She spotted one of the naked boys running past us and recognized him by the bushy light brownish hair sticking out of his helmet and his matching pubic hair and shouted out his name (she was right). He appeared a bit embarrassed to be recognized, but he graduated a few day later so I am sure he got over it.

I played football in college too. We had one day in November where it was too cold, rainy and windy to practice outdoors so we all gathered inside the stadium waiting for the indoor practice gym to be opened. While we were there waiting (it took at least 15 minutes for someone to come down and unlock the doors) I and handful of my teammates peered in on the women’s gymnastics team. One of the petite blond gymnasts (Eileen) saw us watching their practice (we were were a captive audience with nothing else do until the practice room door was unlocked) and started to do a hand stand — turned to face us and completely spread her legs!! This wasn’t a naked story, it was just very erotic at 17 years old to see this. Depending on who you spoke to, there was a rumor was that Eileen was either sleeping with several of the football players or she was sleeping with several of the soccer players — possibly both!! All I know is that it wasn’t with me.

Anyway, I cannot say too much because I don’t want to embarrass real people who possibly might be recognized here based on descriptions, but one of the guys on the football team was rather well endowed. Again, not that I was looking, but in this case it was impossible NOT to notice. I never asked how big and I didn’t do more than a very quick glance to make sure it wasn’t a prosthetic, but from what I remember it was almost the length of my forearm so we are talking at least 10 inches FLACCID—and I am not exaggerating. I certainly had no desire to ever see that thing erect so I cannot give you anything more on the size. Supposedly this player was Eileen the gymnast’s favorite… along with quite a few other girls.

I discovered early my Freshman year in college that many of the girls in my dorm had binoculars sitting on their desks. Because of the shape and location of the building (it was shaped like an X) you could see into the dorm rooms of at least one other wing of the building and the lower floors of the dorm rooms in the tower across the parking lot. These girls with the binoculars happened to live in the wing right across the courtyard from the dorm rooms of most of the football players. Not sure if that was the motivating factor or not. I lived in a different wing. From my dorm room I was able to view the girls in the wing on the other side of courtyard and two wings of the dorm just to the east of us. Seeing the girls on this other floor with the binoculars inspired me. So next time I went home, I brought my telescope back with me!! Needless to say, I saw quite a few young college girls changing in their dorm room, a few having sex either with their boyfriend or with each other and at least one girl starring back at me with her binoculars!! And before anyone gets the wrong (or right) idea, the voyeurism was short lived and usually done with my friend Becky who lived two floors below me. Apparently she didn't have binoculars!! Oh, and after I figured out what the girls were doing, even though I was on an upper floor, I stopped changing in the room with the curtains open!!

My voyeurism pretty much ended after college… but I do have one other incident when I was living on the middle floor of a 3 flat apartment complex. Each floor contained a separate 2 bedroom unit. Two cute college girls rented the apartment underneath us. I wasn’t too interested because my girlfriend was living with me and she was at least as cute if not cuter — with much bigger breasts. I was sitting in my home office late one evening working on the computer (OK, I was probably downloading porn from a bulletin board service) and I heard a noise. I looked around, listened. Couldn’t hear anything, so I went back to what I was doing. Again, I hear the noise and it was a little louder this time. Looked around, nothing. Then I heard it again. This time I got up and went around the apartment. I poked my head into the bathroom and my girlfriend was in the bath tub and it wasn’t her. Then we both heard it again and this time it was louder and more rapid. We figured it was one of the girls downstair moaning/screaming coming up through the floor. She got louder and louder and more rapid. Whoever was doing her, or whatever she was doing to herself sounded pretty intense. My girlfriend continued soaking naked in the tub with her big tits and her silver dollar sized dark areola poking out through the bubble bath. She was enjoying this too. If I wasn’t horny before from downloading BBS porn, then I surely was by now. As the saying goes, if you can’t join them, then just beat it. So that is exactly what I did. I pulled my cock out of my shorts and started jerking off. I jerked off with my girlfriend many times, but I think this was the first time I jerked off FOR her. She just layed back in the tub watching me and caressing her tits while I jerked myself off to the sounds of our downstairs neighbor getting fucked or fucking herself (not sure which). My girl asked me how far I could shoot. She wanted to see if I could hit her tits from across the bathroom. Not one to avoid a challenge, I quickly got to work and tried to time my strokes to each loud moan/scream coming up from below. By the time our female neighbor was at the peak of her orgasmic crescendo, so was I. The neighbor gave out one last giant moan/scream and I exploded, shooting a few arcs of cum cross the bathroom. I don’t recall if I hit my girlfriend’s tits, but I did manage to shoot about 5 feet into the tub!! My girlfriend was has a bit snarky said she never doubted my masturbatory skills!! Over the next few weeks, we heard the moaning/screaming several more times. What was curious was that it happened late at night were it was more than likely BOTH girls were home. I NEVER saw a guy come or go from their apartment. And it was impossible for someone in that apartment not to hear the person making all of that noise in the next bedroom. This leads me to deduce either one of the girls was fucking the other REALLY HARD or one of them was fucking herself with a dildo while the other girl either watched or was in her bedroom hearing everything loud and clear. Since this happened often, I am going to go out on a limb and guess one was fucking the other… although I only remember hearing one girl moan/scream.

Author:
Martha (Nude boys)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:46:04 08/16/17 Wed

I am 24 years old now but when I was 12 years old my parents and Aunt, Uncle and cousins rented a boat. We anchored near an island and decided to stop and eat.
After we hit the beach another family showed up and asked if they could use our grill. The were from Germany and they had a son with them.
I was surprised to see the boy was nude and he seemed upset that we were there. His penis was flaccid but soon began to erect as my 2 female cousins eagerly looked on. My male cousin seemed to be upset by the boy showing his private parts and us being allowed to look at him. The boys erection was throbbing wildly as everyone stood and talked. My cousins and I were giggling at the fact that he transformed like that and we knew now boys did that.
My mom asked the parents if they were OK with us girls being there and she said it was not a problem. There he stood with a full erection as we got to look at him. He stayed nude with us there all day making my male cousin very uncomfortable. He was in trunks but we girls got to see a nude boy for the entire day.
We never left his side and made sure we saw everything he had. When he peed we went with him and watched, eager to see what boys looked like seeing.
As said before we were young and curious and never once thought we were wrong looking at the nude boy. We did take advantage of his bad situation but what good would it have been if we looked away. It is natural for girls to want to see a penis, what is wrong with that? Maybe we were heartless but being that age I feel it was all natural!

Author:
Jack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:41:40 02/24/18 Sat

"It is natural for girls to want to see a penis, what is wrong with that?"
What indeed. How about it being natural for boys to want to see a vulva, vagina, etc.? How would you feel if you were the object of observation?

Author:
Hadji
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:09:51 05/24/18 Thu

Hi, my family is originally from India but I was born here in America. Culture in India concerning nudity is rather one sided to girls as they have so many opportunities to see boys nude there. My family visited relatives when I was 10 and was I ever surprised to see so much boy nudity.
I have 2 sisters one 2 years older and one 1 year younger. We stayed with my mothers sister and her family and they have 3 boys and one girl.
In India boys are punished with nudity and made to stand exposed to their female siblings for sexual education purposes as the girls will grow up to be care givers. Usually the mother but sometimes an older sister will answer all questions posed by the girls there. The boy is totally shamed as any girl there is allowed to,participate and sees him nude!
I was witness to 6 of these punishments while there and found them to be very embarrassing not only to the boy punished but to me as well having to see the girls observe the boy fully nude. His penis was fully exposed to them for at least 1 hour. They got to see everything the boy had and knew just what a penis looked like! I was so jealous of all my sisters were getting to see. They got to look right at a totally nude boy!
My aunt was being the moderator thru the punishments and answering everyone's questions as all the girls got to ask questions about his body. There were plenty of penis questions and the girls got to feel it when it was soft then when it was hard. They got to watch as the boy would erect and as he bounced around once stiff.
My younger sister would always giggle but I was sick with shame knowing all they were allowed to learn.
When my female cousin talked back to her mother the punishment was changed and she was given more chores to complete as opposed to being made to stand nude for us boys to see. When I asked my mother why she wasn't made to stand nude she told me not to say a word about it as female parts are considered sacred and not to be shared with boys and men!
It was so unfair! My older sister kept teasing me about getting to see so many penises, even adult ones when we visited the city! There were boys nude there too as they swam in the river and stood there totally exposed for all to see. Both my sisters were excited getting to see so many nude boys and it was all permitted.
When we got home things changed a lot and I was punished nude several times allowing my sisters to see and experience my penis. There were other girls there too who got to see and touch my penis at the question and answer sessions. It was truly embarrassing having to show them all what I looked like and the teasing was shameful indeed. I was erect and teased a lot after I dressed about what I had and how it all looked.
A few times my mother allowed Yamini, my oldest sister to answer the questions and she allowed my sister and the 2 other girls there to touch and grope as much as they wanted. It was very embarrassing letting them be entertained with my penis. I was horrified by the shame and embarrassment I had to deal with.
There it was, my penis, right there for all those girls to see! It hurt to know they knew exactly what mine looked like! And I still had no clue as to what girls looked like nude. My mother decided to keep with the old traditions and showed my body to anyone at the house when I was punished. I begged her not to but she felt we should follow the ways of our people.
I ended up suffering thru the shame that followed each nude session allowing girls I knew to see my erect penis. The last time I was punished like that I had 4 of the neighborhood girls there seeing all I had. They got to see me erect and stay that way until the punishment was over. I was teased for months about my penis erecting and them seeing it grow. It was a horrible experience and I was glad it never happened again.

Author:
Martha
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:51:25 03/14/18 Wed

I can see your point, I too would have been embarrassed if There were 3 boys looking at me nude. But I am sure those 3 boys would have looked! And looked, and looked!
I guess his parents saw nothing wrong with him supporting an erection in front of 3 girls! His penis was hard all day, a good 6 hours! I know the boy was embarrassed, Hell, we saw him erect, but we didn't make him take his clothes off! He walked up totally nude! At first his penis was flaccid but right after they joined us he began to erect! He never hid his stiffening penis from our view and we saw the whole thing happen!
I am sorry but I can not take responsiblity for this boys embarrassment. I was fascinated seeing him nude, name one person who wouldn't have looked! It was my first time seeing a boy nude and erect! It was very exciting for me seeing what the other side had to offer. I was interested and I wanted to see it! Curiosity, simple curiosity!

Author:
Sox Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:23:17 03/14/18 Wed

Damn, that sure would have been embarrassing for that poor boy! I mean being the only person there nude and in front of 3 girls I had never met before! Then on top of that you got to watch him get hard!!! I got a boner just reading about it.
That guy must have been completely humiliated walking around with his dick all hard! And your male cousin, I mean having to see you watch the other boy get a boner and watching him pee would have been too much! And then you said he was hard all day, getting to see his boner! Wow! So many "boy's secrets" were shared with you! Knowing you and the other girls got to see how it grows and what the process looks like would mess with me forever if it were me! Very embarrassing for both boys!
I know the one time I was spanked bare bottom my sister got to watch and she saw my boner! I was already hard but she saw me hard and bouncing! I thought I would die! My heart was going a million beats per second knowing she saw me hard like that. Mom let her have a really good look at me totally erect. Maybe for 15 or 20 minutes! To me it felt like an eternity!
She talked to me about it for a few weeks after asking me if it hurt being stiff and what was that thing below my wiener. She begged me to let her look at it again but I was way too embarrassed!

Author:
Ruthie Simms
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:10:08 01/11/18 Thu

I am not sure what all this pissing and moaning about where and when is. I don't feel right publishing my personal information here with creeps like Tim and Tom pestering us like they are. No thanks, I will post elswhere!

Author:
Madame Butterfly (Playing with the boys)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:14:47 08/21/17 Mon

Guys, come on now. I would hope you would understand that we are different people now. I was involved with a group of girls who took advantage of boys when I was younger. We made the boys strip down in an abandon house we played in playing various games and touching the boys penises at any time we wanted.
There were only 2 boys and 9 of us girls in our neighborhood. We told the boys that other boys always played without clothes and if they wanted to play with us they needed to take off their clothes. The boys were 7 and 10, the girls ranged from 5 to 12. Both boys were younger brothers of girls in our group so it didn't take much to get them nude!
It was really exciting seeing everything they had and watching the younger girls get giddy about seeing all their equipment. The boys would usually erect after a few minutes and we all would watch and tease as they slowly grew! Both boys were uncircumcised so watching their foreskin retracted as their penises stretched out was a big thrill.
We often played Cowgirls and Indians where the boys were the Indians and stayed nude. With their boners throbbing we would tie them to posts with their socks and tease them playing with their penises. The 10 year old really got worked up and ejaculated as we all watched. He would try not to shoot but after making funny faces and breathing hard he would squirt out his sperm all over the floor! His penis was almost purple as he had to sand there after it happened with his hands behind his back and sperm dripping on to the floor below him! His boner would shrink back then grow hard again soon after. We would clap once he shot off but he was really embarrassed about losing it as we watched.
The 7 year old just fidgeted and groaned allot as we rubbed his penis then he would yelp but nothing came out. He too would breath hard after but stayed erect the entire time. The little girls liked to pull him around by his penis a lot. I never got why but it was funny to see. Sometimes we made the boys go outside nude and they were frightened someone would see them without clothes on. We thought it was funny as they tried to cover up but with 9 girls there we held back their arms exposing all they had. The house was on an abandon street following a fire that destroyed all but the one house at the end so no one drove near the place. We would walk the boys down the street with their erections throbbing teasing them that we heard cars approaching or there was someone over at the next house. They would struggle to get loose but just looked silly doing so. Their erections would bounce as they walked making us giggle seeing them that way. They were nervous as house cats as we paraded them down the street fully exposed!
Another thing we did was bring girlfriends from school to spend the weekend and enjoy the boys nudity. The boys hated having to let a new girl see them in that condition getting to look and touch. It was fun to watch as they squirmed as the new girl got to closely examine their penis all she wanted. We would play games but mostly we let the girl have her way with the boys. She got to rub the 10 year old boy until he exploded as she held him. It was very embarrassing for the boys having someone new now enjoying their nudity! Usually she wouldn't expect him to squirt like that and would scream and run when he shot off. We all would clap as his sperm dripped off his penis and the girl would ask what happened! We would let her try it again but he only shot out a dribble or two begging her not to touch his tip!
We did a lot of nasty thing with the boys but I feel as young girls we were justified. Yes, seeing the boys embarrassed was fun and watching as their bodies did things was educational for us. I know I was better prepared for sex as I got older seeing all that when I was 11.
Again, I am much older now, I do feel bad for the boys we played with and teased. I am sure they got over the trauma we caused them and lead normal lives. I don't think boys would have done anything different if they had 2 girls to strip nude and would love hearing of any that had a chance to explore their womanhood. Please just be truthful, that is all I ask!

Author:
Jack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:24:04 04/09/18 Mon

"We did a lot of nasty things with the boys but I feel as young girls we were justified."
I'd be interested in hearing the justification for taking advantage of people like this.

AND

"I don't think boys would have done anything different if they had 2 girls to strip nude and would love hearing of any that had a chance to explore their womanhood."
"Thinking" that boys would have done the same in parallel circumstances is no justification. Try again, Madame Butterfly.

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.