VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Peter Pan (Such a double standard!)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:29:23 07/21/17 Fri
In reply to: Yvonne 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 20:37:33 07/21/17 Fri

It is sad how you girls took advantage of those boys bad situation. I swam nude in meets and there are no words to discribe the humiliation faced when spectators of the opposite sex are permitted to attend. I'm sure those boys who posted that they loved the attention never swam for a mixed crowd!
Having so many curious eyes taking everything in is very embarrassing especially when your penis grows erect as they get to look on. Any guy knows you have no control over the thing and it all happens on its own! There is no way to NOT get hard being that exposed to girls in the bleachers. Think of it like standing totally nude on stage in a play with boys looking at you full frontal. There is no way not to get humiliated standing nude with that many girls looking on.
It is so obvious that the high volume of females allowed to attend meets is due to so much male nudity. I swam in 1957 and girls of all ages were permitted to attend our meets. I was 16 at that time and saw little girls around 6 years old pointing at nude boys embarrassed by the girls presence excited getting to see exactly what made us different.
The sick feeling you get in your stomach when you see the girls as you grow never gets better. So many girls get to see you totally nude and embarrassed, it is very difficult to get used to. There is so much you don't want them to see but is freely shared with them as you compete. The off color statements about your size or erect state cut like a knife as there is no doubt they are checking out your penis! They see so much of you usually pointing towards the ceiling and bouncing as you stand!
You think about all the eyes looking at all you have for days after the meet. You even have dreams about them and all the comments they made about your body. It is not easy to show people your nude body and be relaxed while you do it. Girls would never know as girls are never made to expose themselves as only men are perves.if it were the other way around with girls swimming nude boys and men would be banned from attending!
You would never know that if you ever swam nude competitively unless you swam nude in front of females. It is much different with people of the opposite sex looking on. Moms never thought twice about letting their daughters feast their eyes on 25 to 30 nude boys at a swim meet. It was an easy way to teach them all about boys bodies. Let them stare at the nude boys swimming. They have to stand there showing everyone all they have. Believe me, it was never fun for us!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Chatty Cathy (All in fun!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:54:58 07/27/17 Thu

Come on guys ... when I was in High School our swim team was also swimming nude. We had 16 boy on the team and yes they swam nude at both practice and meets. We were actually permitted to sit thru practices and it cost a dime for students to attend the meets.
It was quite possibly the best entertainment value for females in town as not only our team but the other team also swam totally nude! The boys did their best not to stress the humiliation of being seen nude by us girls but also swim competitively!
Boners were very common and we loved witnessing the process of soft to hard as it happened. Many times the boy would try to reverse the process but end up sprouting a boned as his face turned co.plenty red. They ways looked funny walking around bouncing as they walked. Most of the girls giggled as the boy let the world watch as he grew. There were so many girls there possibly 10 to 1 female to male spectators! All the girls were treated to one Hell of a show as the boys usually erected from so much female attention. The best part was during the meet most would revert back to flaccid as the excitement of the meet took their mi,d off the situation of the girls looking on so after it was over we could watch most of the boys grow erect again.
The boys supported their erections right up to the end allowing us to get quite the eyeful if male genitalia! When erect they exposed their testicles fully giving us the cha,'ve to see it all.
It was good clean fun, no touching or sex went on, just one sex looking at the other totally nude. The boys were upset by our candid demeanour about their nudity but we were curious about their bodies and took advantage of the situation seeing all we wanted of their private parts.
In reading the posts I can assume the boys were embarrassed by their exposure. The boys in the posts often say they were humiliated and shamed by their nudity in front of females and had difficulty not erecting.
I guess I would have to admit how exciting it was getting to see so much male nudity. I agree with other females who posted that it was not disrespect but pure curiosity over what boys were packing be low the belt! Being able to see their penises and testies while in High School was not only thrilling but educational. It helped me develop a healthy sex drive and quite the female libedo!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:32:33 02/24/18 Sat

It's amazing how the female responders here are all able to ignore the thought of how they would feel if they swam nude in front of boys. It's also amazing how two-faced the mothers were, insisting that sisters get to go to their brothers' swim meets so they would know the mysteries of boys' bodies but not insisting that the sisters reciprocate, at least at home.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
john (anoyed)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:37:43 02/28/18 Wed

amazing that this happened, mothers have no excuse since they were there...i m writing a piece on this..
forced nudity at this level is unbelievable..
it is shocking at every level..I have learned some much more
about what happened... boys were spanked naked while girls never were .. many times in front of neighbours and friends..

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:38:43 06/27/18 Wed

Jack, there has always been a double standard in regards to nudity between boys and girls. I have read literally thousands of posts that involve boys being seen nude in front of girls with parental consent with only a few posts about girls seen nude by boys, and that was never with the girls parents even knowing.
They have always said dads rule the house but moms rule the home. Most rules were set up by the moms. I have read posts about nude swimming where 3 moms would supervise their sons to remain nude in front of girls so they could show girls without brothers what goes on with penises. They let the girls look and touch the boys before and after erection.
There was no regard shown to the boys modesty as they were made to stand with arms at their sides and allow the girls to look at and touch their flaccid penis, then they watched as the boys erected then allowed them to touch their erect penis for an extended period of time.
I find that to be irresponsible on a parents part. The boy was used as a prop to further the girls education about a males penis and testicles. Like a sacrifice, they had to bare their body to girlsvtheir age allowing them to finally see what abnude boys partsclooked,like and felt like!
I know that as a boy I would have been shamed right out of my mind if made to participate in and ordeal such as that.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Cruella DeVille
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:33:31 06/30/18 Sat

Suck it up cupcake! Penises are for looking at, especially buy young girls!! We always got to look at penises as girls. Watching boys getting their diapers changed, babysitting, skinny dipping, swimming, penises were everywhere and we got to see them. Girls rule!!!!
I know all that stuff about not being fair and all but get over it, we all knew what penises looked like! At that time boys were made to go nude when they swam, we saw nude boys all the time!
I was 5 years old the first time I saw my boy cousin get his diaper changed. His penis was right there for me to see! He even got an erection as he got changed and I got to watch as it grew! Five years old and I knew exactly what a penis looked like.
I got to see it hundreds of times and my Aunt even let him run around nude letting me and my girl cousins get a really good look at everything! My boy cousins said it wasn't fair and they were upset because we could see his penis but nothing changed and we still got to look!
We teased them about getting to see a penis and how we knew what it looked like, they were so jealous but we just pointed at his penis and smiled. There was nothing they could do about it, just watch as his little penis wiggled and we giggled!
I loved knowing exactly what boys had and made it known when boys were around. We saw many boys swimming at the lake and could see their penises. They were not happy that we could see them nude but we were there so we got to look.
Call it a double standard, unfair, one sided, whatever! We got to see penises and the boys never saw ours!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Cherry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:03:26 06/30/18 Sat

I was 2 years older than my brother and we were always bathed together. My mom didn't see anything wrong with me seeing him nude! Even as we got older he was often nude allowing me to see his penis.
I remember being 6 years old and looking at his penis for hours. I was so fascinated with the way he was different from me. He had a foreskin and I soon found out when he erected it would pull back exposing the tip. Over time I would pull back the foreskin and expose the tip causing him to eventually erect.
I toyed with his penis for 3 years like that telling him I needed to be sure it still slid back all that time enjoying the texture of his penis, seeing his foreskin retract along with getting to see him erect. Brian was very cooperative but still embarrassed as I enjoyed his penis up until he was almost 7. He trembled as I inspected his penis secretly playing Dr. as he stood totally exposed. I remember hearing his teeth chatter as he grew erect while I watched.
We were caught one day and I was punished severly for what I was doing. We were never that close after that and once in Jr. High School we barely spoke.
Only after many years did I talk to Brian and apologize for my actions. We now send each other Christmas Cards and wish each other Happy Birthday.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Tonya (Beach visits)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:52:13 08/14/17 Mon

When I was a young girl we would visit the beach with our cousins for 1 week. I loved going to the beach because I knew the boys would all be nude and we got to look at their wieners! It was different for the boys as they saw this as a death sentence having to be nude as we got to look. My brother tried everything he could to get out of going to our annual beach trip but that never happened.
The boys were all embarrassed being nude not only in front of us but anyone who passed by. They all had boners for us to look at and we never got into trouble for looking at them. Even though we saw them all last year it was still exciting being allowed to see them nude again.
My female cousins and I whispered to each other about who's was longest, who got bigger since last year and how exciting it was to watch the uncircumcised boys erect seeing the foreskin pull back exposing the tip! It was a very good chance to educate ourselves to what the boys looked like and how they reacted.
Seeing them grow was always a big thing for me especially when my brother grew. I always wanted to watch Randy get hard knowing how he felt about it. We stayed there for a full week and I never tired of seeing him erect. It was special to me because I knew he was really really embarrassed. I usually giggled as his penis slowly stretched out pulling his foreskin back to expose his shinny tip. The boys were never allowed to cover up or even put their hands near their wieners even as they grew! Nothing was said as I looked right at it as he grew attracting the attention of my other girl cousins and any girls there at the beach.
We were all treated to seeing our cousins and even some other boys who was
Wondered by. Often we would walk down the beach,just to wiener watch seeing boys who also were nude. It was a fantastic experience and I was so sad when our families stopped doing it.
Near the end of the week the boys got used to us being around them so we would invite other girls to sit with us. The boys all tried their best not to grow but all that female attention would set in and they would lose control and stick straight up. We would talk about their wienersight in front of them with the new girls giggling out of control. There were many stiff wieners and red faces as the conversation continued. It was all in fun of course but I know the boys hated us after being so exposed then humiliated like that.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Chad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:02:29 06/27/18 Wed

Tonya, had you only known the shame boys experienced standing there nude as girls like you observed their erections or penises as they erected!
Something that personal being shared with girls in public was very humbling! So many girls got to see my penis erecting and other so called boy's secrets as we were told to swim totally nude for all to see!
The humiliation I experienced having girls I didn't even know see me nude was something I will never forget! I can only imagine how your brother and male cousins felt sharing their penises with you girls then hearing about it as you teased them about it for weeks to follow!

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.