VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Tonya (Beach visits)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:52:13 08/14/17 Mon
In reply to: Peter Pan 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 22:29:23 07/21/17 Fri

When I was a young girl we would visit the beach with our cousins for 1 week. I loved going to the beach because I knew the boys would all be nude and we got to look at their wieners! It was different for the boys as they saw this as a death sentence having to be nude as we got to look. My brother tried everything he could to get out of going to our annual beach trip but that never happened.
The boys were all embarrassed being nude not only in front of us but anyone who passed by. They all had boners for us to look at and we never got into trouble for looking at them. Even though we saw them all last year it was still exciting being allowed to see them nude again.
My female cousins and I whispered to each other about who's was longest, who got bigger since last year and how exciting it was to watch the uncircumcised boys erect seeing the foreskin pull back exposing the tip! It was a very good chance to educate ourselves to what the boys looked like and how they reacted.
Seeing them grow was always a big thing for me especially when my brother grew. I always wanted to watch Randy get hard knowing how he felt about it. We stayed there for a full week and I never tired of seeing him erect. It was special to me because I knew he was really really embarrassed. I usually giggled as his penis slowly stretched out pulling his foreskin back to expose his shinny tip. The boys were never allowed to cover up or even put their hands near their wieners even as they grew! Nothing was said as I looked right at it as he grew attracting the attention of my other girl cousins and any girls there at the beach.
We were all treated to seeing our cousins and even some other boys who was
Wondered by. Often we would walk down the beach,just to wiener watch seeing boys who also were nude. It was a fantastic experience and I was so sad when our families stopped doing it.
Near the end of the week the boys got used to us being around them so we would invite other girls to sit with us. The boys all tried their best not to grow but all that female attention would set in and they would lose control and stick straight up. We would talk about their wienersight in front of them with the new girls giggling out of control. There were many stiff wieners and red faces as the conversation continued. It was all in fun of course but I know the boys hated us after being so exposed then humiliated like that.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Chad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:02:29 06/27/18 Wed

Tonya, had you only known the shame boys experienced standing there nude as girls like you observed their erections or penises as they erected!
Something that personal being shared with girls in public was very humbling! So many girls got to see my penis erecting and other so called boy's secrets as we were told to swim totally nude for all to see!
The humiliation I experienced having girls I didn't even know see me nude was something I will never forget! I can only imagine how your brother and male cousins felt sharing their penises with you girls then hearing about it as you teased them about it for weeks to follow!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.