VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Madame Butterfly (Playing with the boys)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:14:47 08/21/17 Mon
In reply to: Yvonne 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 20:37:33 07/21/17 Fri

Guys, come on now. I would hope you would understand that we are different people now. I was involved with a group of girls who took advantage of boys when I was younger. We made the boys strip down in an abandon house we played in playing various games and touching the boys penises at any time we wanted.
There were only 2 boys and 9 of us girls in our neighborhood. We told the boys that other boys always played without clothes and if they wanted to play with us they needed to take off their clothes. The boys were 7 and 10, the girls ranged from 5 to 12. Both boys were younger brothers of girls in our group so it didn't take much to get them nude!
It was really exciting seeing everything they had and watching the younger girls get giddy about seeing all their equipment. The boys would usually erect after a few minutes and we all would watch and tease as they slowly grew! Both boys were uncircumcised so watching their foreskin retracted as their penises stretched out was a big thrill.
We often played Cowgirls and Indians where the boys were the Indians and stayed nude. With their boners throbbing we would tie them to posts with their socks and tease them playing with their penises. The 10 year old really got worked up and ejaculated as we all watched. He would try not to shoot but after making funny faces and breathing hard he would squirt out his sperm all over the floor! His penis was almost purple as he had to sand there after it happened with his hands behind his back and sperm dripping on to the floor below him! His boner would shrink back then grow hard again soon after. We would clap once he shot off but he was really embarrassed about losing it as we watched.
The 7 year old just fidgeted and groaned allot as we rubbed his penis then he would yelp but nothing came out. He too would breath hard after but stayed erect the entire time. The little girls liked to pull him around by his penis a lot. I never got why but it was funny to see. Sometimes we made the boys go outside nude and they were frightened someone would see them without clothes on. We thought it was funny as they tried to cover up but with 9 girls there we held back their arms exposing all they had. The house was on an abandon street following a fire that destroyed all but the one house at the end so no one drove near the place. We would walk the boys down the street with their erections throbbing teasing them that we heard cars approaching or there was someone over at the next house. They would struggle to get loose but just looked silly doing so. Their erections would bounce as they walked making us giggle seeing them that way. They were nervous as house cats as we paraded them down the street fully exposed!
Another thing we did was bring girlfriends from school to spend the weekend and enjoy the boys nudity. The boys hated having to let a new girl see them in that condition getting to look and touch. It was fun to watch as they squirmed as the new girl got to closely examine their penis all she wanted. We would play games but mostly we let the girl have her way with the boys. She got to rub the 10 year old boy until he exploded as she held him. It was very embarrassing for the boys having someone new now enjoying their nudity! Usually she wouldn't expect him to squirt like that and would scream and run when he shot off. We all would clap as his sperm dripped off his penis and the girl would ask what happened! We would let her try it again but he only shot out a dribble or two begging her not to touch his tip!
We did a lot of nasty thing with the boys but I feel as young girls we were justified. Yes, seeing the boys embarrassed was fun and watching as their bodies did things was educational for us. I know I was better prepared for sex as I got older seeing all that when I was 11.
Again, I am much older now, I do feel bad for the boys we played with and teased. I am sure they got over the trauma we caused them and lead normal lives. I don't think boys would have done anything different if they had 2 girls to strip nude and would love hearing of any that had a chance to explore their womanhood. Please just be truthful, that is all I ask!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:24:04 04/09/18 Mon

"We did a lot of nasty things with the boys but I feel as young girls we were justified."
I'd be interested in hearing the justification for taking advantage of people like this.

AND

"I don't think boys would have done anything different if they had 2 girls to strip nude and would love hearing of any that had a chance to explore their womanhood."
"Thinking" that boys would have done the same in parallel circumstances is no justification. Try again, Madame Butterfly.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.