VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Girls Swimming Topless With Boys

Author:
Carol
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:53:45 12/08/20 Tue
In reply to: Anton 's message, "Girls Swimming Topless With Boys" on 07:23:45 12/08/20 Tue

Before my breasts began to develop I swam topless all the time. My parents saw no need to give me a top for swimming because their was no physical difference of my chest until 11 to a boys's chest. And at school girls could play topless when we had a game skins versus shirts. I often played in the skins team. So it took some time when my breasts began to develop to convince me to wear a top. Even today I like to be topless.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Girls Swimming Topless With Boys

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:24:11 12/08/20 Tue

I think this extreme prudishness is only an American thing.
I have been to several European public beaches and it was common to see girls of all ages, including women, swimming and sunbathing topless on the sand, all very openly and no one seemed to care.
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Girls Swimming Topless With Boys

Author:
Carol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:36:27 12/08/20 Tue

That seems to be right. When I hear from Americans they even have a problem to let walk around a four year old topless in public. In Europe there is no problem to let a girl that age be naked at beach. At topless is no problem for females of all ages. I am glad to live in a really free world.
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Girls Swimming Topless With Boys

Author:
Joe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:08:38 12/11/20 Fri

Holidaying in France as a kid I saw this all the time. Many French girls, even in their teens with brests were topless at the beach or in swimming pools.

We went on holiday with my friend's family and his older sister and her friend both went topless after a while, most summers. We swam with them all day like that.

Author:
Observer to Carol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:22:00 12/11/20 Fri

Do you live in a European country or just visited there?
I was on holiday in France and Italy in the 80s and yes it was not uncommon to see both boys and girls up to about age 7 naked on the beach.
It was the norm at that time for girls and women to swim and sunbathe topless on beaches in both countries. But from what others who have been there recently told me it is not so common these days.
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Girls Swimming Topless With Boys

Author:
Carol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:40:58 12/12/20 Sat

Yes, I live in Austria. Well, we have no big beaches but at the local lakes you can see the younger kids naked and the older girls and women still topless.
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Girls Swimming Topless With Boys

Author:
To carol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:57:31 12/12/20 Sat

Did you observe the trend (like I did in south Germany) that between age 7 and 10 girls usually still keep at least panties on while boys go totally naked?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Girls Swimming Topless With Boys

Author:
Carol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:38:26 12/12/20 Sat

Yes, there seems that trend that girl between 7 and 10 wear panties and boys the same age go naked. Seems okay for the boys but I don't understand it. Why not treat them equally?

[> [> Subject: Re: Girls Swimming Topless With Boys

Author:
To carol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:17:14 12/12/20 Sat

Well, I happened to be one of these boys in my time too.
You said in a previous post that you started wearing a top around 11. Until what age did you go fully naked at the beach (of you ever did). I guess as a girl you were given panties earlier than me.
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Girls Swimming Topless With Boys

Author:
Carol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:51:59 12/13/20 Sun

Did you belong to the boys who had to swim naked while girls were clothed? At what age and how did you feel about it? When boys and girls are equally clothed ore naked they don't mind until one group has to be nude. I started wearing a top at 11 but went topless occasionally at the lake. I was given panties at 8 but did swim naked now and then until 10.

Author:
Curious to Carol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:13:33 12/13/20 Sun

You say that girls between 7 and 10 wear panties and boys the same age go naked.
Did you and the other girls enjoy seeing the boys naked?

What about schools, do they have naked swimming?

Author:
To carol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:31:03 12/13/20 Sun

Yes, I swam and played naked on the beach ans probably started feeling about it around 9.
I actually was given or rather let to be in underwear but as it wasn't very practical to play in wet sand, I was made to remove it by my parents and so finally still played naked while girls same age as me were all in swimsuits.
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Girls Swimming Topless With Boys

Author:
Carol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:35:40 12/13/20 Sun

Underwear at the beach is on practical. When wet clinging awfully and the sand gets in so easy. Swim trunks would have been better when you didn't like to be nude. As long as I was nude boys never had a problem to be nude in my presence.
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Girls Swimming Topless With Boys

Author:
To carol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:39:33 12/13/20 Sun

You are right about how unpractical underwear could be at the beach. This is one of the reasons why I complied so easily when y mother made me remove it to stay nude.
Until certain age though swim trunks were not considered essential for us boys.
I guess it's probably true that I felt more at ease naked than in underwear at some point.
You said that as long as you were nude boys never had a problem to be nude in your presence. Does it mean that you saw some boys showing signs of discomfort when they were naked and you in swimsuit?
Reversely did you ever happen to have the reflex to cover your "front" with your hand in some uncomfortable situations?

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.