VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Public nude swimming

Author:
Curious
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 03:12:27 12/13/20 Sun
In reply to: Jay Dahlgren 's message, "Public nude swimming" on 22:24:32 12/12/20 Sat

What I find unusual about your account is that you say the lessons started in 9th grade, when all the accounts I have seen all say that they started in Junior High in 7th grade or earlier.

What I also find strange is that you had to pass in line all naked next to your girl classmates as you changed classes.
I am also surprised that none of the girls giggled as they passed you by seeing you all naked.

What I agree with is that it must have been embarrassing and even humiliating sitting with the same girls in class who had seen you all naked and knew what all your genitals looked like as you say. Who knows, it may even have been exciting in a way.

You also say that you were glad that you had this experience in spite of the embarrassment. I also wish I had this experience at school.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Public nude swimming

Author:
Kelly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:47:19 12/13/20 Sun

I am from Canada, we lived in south Nova Scotia. We also swam nude but it was in a competitive way. There were 2 indoor pools near where we lived at that time and my father was friends with the one owner. I was taught to swim and did do well that I was invited to swim completely!
In the 60's there was a push for females in sports and swimming was one of a few sports opened up to girls. It was well known that the boys had swam nude but the locals felt there would be no issues with girls swimming with nude boys!
The girls teams always swam first at meets followed by the boys team so we were only in the water with girls during the mixed relay at the end of the meet.
What surprises me most was that NONE of the boys became erect in Jay's post. I was 10 and sprung erections many times. Other boys also erected and this did cause a reaction from both girls in the bleachers and girls on the swim team.
It was a very sensitive situation having them see us nude and sometimes erecting from the situation of not only being seen so exposed but being in a close proximity with girls we knew!
The girls showed some respect for our being seen nude to but they also were young and very interested in all they were getting to see. We were in a situation that was a proverbial breeding ground for growing erect so nothing was said to us by our coaches or parents when we grew erect!
We did have that ONE meeting after the first practice that told the girls that erections would happen and for them to just ignore them. There was no doubt that the girls surely did not listen to the coaches advise. For the first 3 or 4 weeks it was a very exciting time for the girls to enjoy!
I was much too immature to enjoy exposing my nude body to the girls feeling shame and embarrassment when exposing myself totally to the girls. Although small, my erection was quite obvious and the girls enjoyed watching it grow! I can't fault the girls for wanting to watch a penis fully erect! They were seeing things that normally covered and allowed to look.
If it were the other way around, I too would have looked over and over again! The girls, no doubt, were educated to the male form getting to see so much personal information about us!
It was also very informal at practices where the girls swam with us. There was plenty of time for them to experience our nudity. Erections also happened at practice but it was a little more light hearted and understood with girls sometimes only inches away as we experienced our shameful reactions. Touching did often happen as girls got to accidentally put - on - purpose touch and feel our erections! Also the practices were for 3 hours giving the girls plenty of time to acclimate to seeing us nude and experience our embarrassment and erections!
Over time I got used to being seen nude but at times I would still erect just seeing girls look at me or share a whisper. Understand we were nude in front of girls our age allowing them to see our most private parts!
The girls called our penises "buttons" because of the shrinkage from the cold pool water. This only made having an erection that much more humiliating having it sticking out for all the girls to see. It was very one sided adding to the double standard known to all the boys on our team!

[> [> Subject: Re: Public nude swimming

Author:
Curious to Kelly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:20:21 12/13/20 Sun

Between what ages did you swim nude in front of girls at meets and during practice?

Was this also common in Canada or only in some areas?

Did you and the other boys get used to it over time, or did it remain embarrassing till the end?

I certainly agree that it was a one way thing, or one way show if you like, always to the advantage of the girls.
Did you boys ever complain to the coaches or parents about your naked humiliation in front of the girls and what was their reply?

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.