VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Stop encouraging the idiot!

Author:
roy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:43:08 12/13/20 Sun
In reply to: Sheesh 's message, "Stop encouraging the idiot!" on 14:08:36 01/07/20 Tue

Avatar's post has the same experience as mine. Poverty is the main reason why boys were brought up naked while girls' nudity was always protected especially in hot countries. Back in the 80s and 90s India was just like that; after globalization, our situation changed dramatically. As a boy, we had the same experience being naked and brought up naked especially in rural areas. We did up to 14- totally naked for the whole day in front of anybody indoor and outdoor. Girls of our age can see us naked all the time. As they were also brought up seeing us naked they did not care much.
I can tell the difference as I was not poor in childhood but as my father got diagnosed with kidney failure mother left me to stay in her rural village. Villagers were very poor and pretty rural. I spend 3 years- 12, 13, and 14. And really I had to adopt like them. Totally naked all the time, clothes were luxury given for special purpose like going to school or attending a party like marriage.
Extreme hot weather, lack of readymade clothes in rural villages, limited budget money, lack of running water to clean dirty clothes, and boys up to 14 treated like a kid.
though village girls and women did not care much Accidental nudity was common like girls visiting relatives houses in a rural village. When they saw us they giggle a lot- both mature women and girls. We can feel they were staring at us as an alien and smirking.
As we also spend a lot of time outdoor naked playing roaming in village fields, river banks accidental nudity occurred to the modern rich posh well-dressed girls and women who were not accustomed seeing so much nudity.
One day I can recall clearly. We- a group of seven 13-14 yr old boys- went to a river ghat to drive in the deep water. As always we were all naked, clothes left at our home and 30 minutes walk away from home. I did not know at that point lots of people came from the city gathered around the river ghat to enjoy the countryside during the weekend.
As we reached there I was shocked. they were not village people and we end up completely naked in front of them. my village friends did not understand my situation as they were brought up like that. poor in poverty and seen by rich posh clothes girls and women. but for me, it was a big big deal.
I was in the river ghat with 30 city people around me with young girls and women looking at me. I can see smarks on their faces especially young girls of my age. My friends jumped from the ghat to the deep water. As I was going through the stairs of the ghat to jump into the water to hide my shame 2 girls around my age pointed fingers at me.

Girl 1(she was wearing a mini skirt)around 15 " mother look. he is totally naked. Such a shameless boy, at his age naked in front of everybody. even outdoor.

Girl 2 in her jeans around 16 " yes auntie, we can see his peepee and everything naked. Why is he naked in front of girls like that in a public place. He has grown up, big big boy. My brother stopped naked at 8. why is he so shameleess. look, he is looking at us like nothing"
though they were objecting to my nudity, their face was saying otherwise. Their eyes were shining and they were giggling with one hand on their face.
Her mother smirked at me, she was in a very posh Indian saree and said differently to the young girls " come on girls. It's a village. Villagers are poor. He must be a poor boy too, do not have clothes and he spends most of the time naked. Village kids especially boys do that up to 14. "
Girl 1 with fake objection " so why can not he stay indoors. no clothes no outdoor activity. We can see his thingy. what a shame. no pants no going out."
both girls were giggling.
her mother with a smile " now now. do not be rude. do not laugh at his poverty. no one cares about boys nudity in villages and you should accustom yourself with it."
I quickly jumped into the river. I never forgot those words. Being clothed gave them some kind of superiority. We swam in the river for some time as I can not come back leaving my friends and for them it was common.
It was the 100 percent true incident of my life.
India launched its best budget even and opened its country for business and globalization happened. Which changed everything. My father's salary increased dramatically and I moved back to the big city. My village friends are now rich, owning, and operating big businesses. Things have changed a lot. But still in rural India boys are doing the same thing we did back in the 90s.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.