VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Female Prison Guards watching the men

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:41:56 12/13/20 Sun
In reply to: David 's message, "Re: Female Prison Guards watching the men" on 14:41:48 12/13/20 Sun

After reading the recent messages, I have some comments.

I think that the situation is certainly different in a jail correctional facility for young boys under 18 age who are still minors and for men over 18 age already mature.

I can admit that in a correctional facility for boys under 18 age, part of the punishment could be to expose them to the view of women or girls in the nude, because it can be efficient for boys at that age if they are still shy towards nudity in public, even if I think that some of them must be so unruly and raucous that they are not embarrassed at all to be naked in front of the opposite gender, even for showers or strip seaches ot during the process induction. On the reverse some of them can show off with pride and pleasure.

As regards the high school girls working for summer who are intentionally allowed to watch all the process induction with new boys in the nude under their sight even when they work at the secretary office, I presume that it can happen but Dancer said that it can last six months, I doubt of that because it is too long for a summer job. But the boys can certainly stay naked for at least one half of an hour as he said and be exposed during all time.

As it is said I presume that for men, the women CO's can watch the men in showers or during a strip search and why not instruct themselves the men to strip in the nude for a strip search but as it is said they certainly don't touch themselves the genitals of men over 18, I presume that they can only ask them to lift them.
May be it is different with boys undr 18 age.

I believe also that like it is said in a message, the men correctional officers in a junior facility can agree with the fact that women or young girls are watching the process induction of naked boys, or naked boys under showers, or boys during a strip search in the nude because some of them must think that the feeling of humliliation that some boys can have can be a way to discourage them from a misbehaviour once coming out, I think that it does not work with all but may be with some of them.

And of course I believe that it is true that "one of the rules read out to the boys while they stood naked at attention was that no masturbation was allowed at the camp, which usually brought an additional smile on the girls looking on."
When you were ordered to stand naked and at attention at the army during military service in France, it was the same, you might not try to cover your genitals but let your hands on the sides.

And I recognize that "it could be a very humiliating experience for most of these boys who were all in their teens."

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Female Prison Guards watching the men

Author:
Curious to David
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:23:46 12/13/20 Sun

I don't know why adult male prisoners complain about female COs seeing them naked.
As you say it is the only sexual outlet for men in prison where they can see no other women. I think it should be considered as a privilege having female COs and other female staff in prison rather than it being a boring all male environment.

Did other male prisoners think the same as you or were you a minority?

Did the female COs enjoy seeing the men naked in these forced nudity situations?
Did they allow you to masturbate in front of them in the showers or elsewhere?

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.