VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Drokel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:42:33 05/16/21 Sun

I have seen several examples of young cfnm scenes in the movies.
For example Afrodita 1993.
There are 4 full 11yo naked boys in front of girl of their age. What do you think about this scene? What did feel boys and girl?
https://youtu.be/7zTSxK3ArmY
1:05:05

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Josh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:02:10 05/16/21 Sun

Interesting scene. I think the boys were a bit busy with the cold water hosing to be really embarrassed. The girl surely had fun during this scene and enjoyed it a lot.

Author:
Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:52:54 05/16/21 Sun

Interesting scene the girl look like she was enjoying herself why not she was looking at four nude boys great scene for her.The boys were to busy reacting to the water to care but be interesting to know how long they were nude for in the filming that scene.
[> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Josh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:02:56 05/17/21 Mon

The girl for sure was enjoying that scene with four boys jumping around fully naked under the water hose. The water surely was cold so they had little time to be embarrassed. I wonder how long the scene really was and what they might have deleted. Also what they said to the boys before that scene and how they convinced them doing it.
[> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
stevem552001
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:15:44 05/20/21 Thu

The Afrodita hosing scene not only depicts cfnm but also girl power and greater female maturity at that age. Reviewing the movie, even not speaking Slovak, it is clear that the girl disapproved of the four boys' continued bullying of Michal, the boy who is the subject of the movie, and she befriends him. She sits with him at school. She baked the cake that the 3 characters were eating immediately prior to the bullying boys' fall into the murky water. And when the hosing begins, she is holding 4 towels for the boys' use after they are hosed. But both she and the boys know that before she gives them the towels, she will see every bit of all 4 boys, penises and fannies, and see the big tough bullying boys jumping around lewdly and shrieking like the big babies they really are, too concerned with the water to even attempt to cover their parts from the watching girl. During the hosing, she even turns her head smiling to look at Michal pumping the well that is producing the freezing water the bullies are feeling on their naked bodies. He also has a big smile on his face. Revenge is sweet. Finally, when the 4 boys are sitting on the sofa wrapped in towels after the hosing, they are looking right at Michal and the girl sitting in a chair across from them, knowing that the towels cover nothing the girl had not already seen clearly. Their female classmate never has to wonder again what they look like under their shorts. She knows.
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Emmanuale
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:13:35 11/22/21 Mon

Detailed description of Possesion of Joel delaney movie

I feel like the boy wasn't acting he was really nervous Not acting

The girl was really happy She looks at the boy twice 1:36:20 & 1:36:22 and sees him nervous. It is clear that she knew the script for the scene and knew that he would be completely nude in moments.

Before the man tells him to take off his clothes The girl looked at him again. Pause the movie at 1:36:26 You will find the girl smiling and happy
The girl smiles again at 1:36:35 to 1:36:39
Pause the movie at 1:36:39 and look to girl face

1:37:17 The girl stands in front of the boy to see him nude from the front. The boy is shocked and closes his eyes
1:37:19 He explains that the girl was standing in front of him

Pause the movie at 1:37:22 The girl is looking at him from behind

Author:
Naked And Unafraid
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:41:24 05/16/21 Sun

Cool scene. Lets see how long it stays up before all the snowflakes complain.

Author:
Naked And Unafraid
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:10:23 05/16/21 Sun

Drokel- is there any way that you could compose a master list?

Author:
Josh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:38:45 05/17/21 Mon

I wonder if this movie has deleted scenes.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:51:23 05/17/21 Mon

The scene of boys jumping naked in the farm yard under a water hose certainly very cold is rather funny but not uncommon for boys of that age, and I notice that there was not only a girl to watch them but also a boy who stayed dressed and seemed to enjoy the situation indeed more than the girl who seemed surprised.

Anyway the boys were very young and had still no pub hairs and I have seen other scenes like that in movies.

it is not uncommon when it was in the past that a boy was bathed or washed like that in the nude.

That kind of nudity was admitted for boys in movies.

I doubt that their agreement was required, only those of their parents but I doubt also that they were very embarrassed even in presence of the girl.

It lasted certainly more than the short scene that we can see because in movies it is often necessary to shot several times the same scene.

And we see only the persons in the screen but in reality there was certainly a lot of persons present all around what appeareds in the screen, many technicians and so on ...
So these boys have been seen naked by a lot of persons.
but they played in a movie !

Author:
Craig
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:48:47 05/17/21 Mon

I imagine the boys would have found it more embarrassing if there were not a group of them. It gives you courage to strip down if others are doing it.

The girllooked a bit embarrassed on their behalf.

Author:
Drokel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:43:53 05/17/21 Mon

Thank you for comments. I was always wonder how young actors shooting naked especially in such scenes. And it's interesting to discuss what is going on behind the scenes.

Here are another similar scenes:
Arje
https://youtu.be/tUO10_qjL2k 5:05

The Possession of Joel Delaney (1972)
https://youtu.be/dF6nXZxR418 1:34:10

Andjele moj dragi (1996)
https://youtu.be/TbyTQqS88CY 1:17

Alla älskar Alice (2002)
https://youtu.be/8ECaRsqJ1iY 3:10

Doroga bez kontsa (2015)
https://youtu.be/nBYjbaMmgzw 52:13

Tainá 2 - A Aventura Continua (2004)
https://youtu.be/jp7SPxp1a4I 34:20

Zonder Zelda (1997)
https://ok.ru/video/1034444212793 27:17

Author:
Craig
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:06:02 05/17/21 Mon

It certainly takes courage for children to do this, but they know what they have signed up for. They are already committed to being professional artists by their age so will see the art as opposed to the nudity.

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:18:24 05/17/21 Mon

The trouble with showing these links to youtube is that the morality assholes will soon complain to youtube to delete these scenes and movies.
However it seems that youtube does allow movies which show short scenes like this in them as part of the whole movie.
They only delete short videos which show underage nudity in them rather than bring mainstream movies.
Short video clips showing boy nudity taken at home and other places are often uploaded on youtube and are soon taken down even though they are just innocent fun videos, often taken by sisters of boys bathing or strip dancing and other situations which they upload on youtube for fun.

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:54:40 05/17/21 Mon

One must also remember that these movies and lots of others showing boy nudity were mostly done in the 70s and 80s before the internet existed to be shown in cinema theaters on the big screen where all the girls could see them since these movies were usually passed for all audiences.

I wonder what the girls who knew these boys, like schoolmates and neighbor girls, commented to the boys after seeing them in all their naked glory on the big cinema screen.

Author:
Cory
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:37:50 05/18/21 Tue

I especially liked the scene of the girls spying on the boys in the showers.
One can see the look of pleasure and excitement on the girls faces as they watch the boys frolicking naked in the showers.

Author:
Josh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:31:48 05/18/21 Tue

Yes, you can clearly see how much fun the spying girls have and how excited they are comparing the nude boys.

Author:
spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:10:45 05/18/21 Tue

Thank you, Drokel, I really enjoyed that.
I sure would love to be one of the boys in one of those scenes.

However, I suspect three of the producers of cheating.

In Taina, we see shots of the gleeful girls spying on the boys.
We also see shots of the boys.
However, the two parties never meet in the same frame.
Betcha the producers ran all the footage of the gleeful girls one day.
ran all the footage of the naked boys another day,
and spliced all that footage together.

Same way with Alla Alskar.

In Zonder Zella, there is one short shot in which we really see that the girl actor and the boy actor are on the location at the same time.
In that shot, the all we see of the boy actor is his face and his torso, so we don't know that he's naked.
In all the other shots, we see either:

the girl in the foreground with the boy in the background.
We see that the boy is on the location, but we don't see where the girl is standing.

or:

vice-versa. The boy in the foreground with the girl in the background.
We see that the girl is on the location, but we don't see where the boy is standing.
All we know is that he is showing some skin.

Betcha they filmed all the boy-in-the-background shots without the girl present,
then later ran those shots on a rear projection screen in the studio with the girl standing in front of the screen.

Then they did it the other way around, with the girl-in-the-background shots on the rear projection screen and the boy standing in front of the screen.

Like I say, I would have loved to be in any of those movies,
but especially the ones in which the producers didn't cheat.

Author:
Cory to Spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:13:33 05/19/21 Wed

You could be right about the scenes being shot separately without the girls being actually present when the boys were naked.
But nevertheless the same girls who worked on the same set with the boys in the movie would have seen them naked when the film was put together.

Also as Jean the frenchie comments most scenes in a movie are shot several times and for very long which are afterwards edited in a short clip in the finished movie.
His comments that there are also several of the film crew present during these shots is also true, which may include women. In fact many of these movies showing boy nudity are directed by women.
One that comes to mind is the film Shadrach which was directed by a woman that has a scene of boys skinnydipping in front of girls. There are several other movies which were directed by women showing boy nudity but which I cannot recall their title.

Author:
spelvin (Cory)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:34:47 05/19/21 Wed

I found Shadrach, but I can't find the nude scene.
I hope it hasn't been cut.
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Petronela (Curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:04:45 05/27/21 Thu

In fact, there is a scene in the movie Shadrach where the naked boys bathe in the river. They are shown from the rear :)

From the films that action take place in the past, I still remember the French "Les Petroleuses". The nudity shown there is not boyish, but male. However, it is worth watching one of the scenes where the main female character (Brigitte Bardot) interrogates 4 guys. She gathers all the men in the living room. Then Bardot is stripping them naked and training her rifle on them, demanding to know what they are looking for. When she starts shooting at their feet, they admit that the ranch has oil, but dont know exactly where it is.
Bardot has her fun as she first looks closely at their buttocks,then forces the men to turn around and dance naked as she fired shots below their feet. They ask her to let them go, but she looks at their nakedness for a while with a smile on her face :)

https://www.imagebam.com/image/24aa08486275926

Author:
roy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:08:38 05/18/21 Tue

thanks for sharing, good reference. Keep posting.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:22:54 05/19/21 Wed

" Roy"
if you have watched all the movies in the liks given by "Spelvin", you must have noticed thnt there were also girls naked, at least in one of them, and not small girls but teenage girls with nipples...

So the question of nudity in movies is valuable for each gender !

And I notice that very often the boys are still only kids without pubic hair,and more shot by back than with genitals frontally exposed. Even in the movie where there was girls teenagers and boys teenagers naked, the boys were mainly shot by back exposing their naked buttocks.

So I resume that it might have been embarrassing and I am not sure that their agreement has been asked, rather that of their parents!

Besides, I believe that "spelvin" is right about the way in which most of the directorsse of the movies has shot the scenes with nudity.

For instance in the movie where two girls are laughing while watching a group of boys naked under shower, the scene is funny, may be not so uncommon ( at least a group shower was very common in a recent past for boys in all countries) but we must notice that when we saw the girls there were not the boys on the screen and when we saw the boys there were not the girls on the screen.
So we can presume that they have never been gathered at the same time for the scene, they have been shot separately, it is common to proceed like that in movies. As long as you have not all the persons in the same image of a movie, it is likely that the movie director has not shot all of them at the same time!

But of course there was always a lot of technicians present who saw the boys naked.
And some movie directors want several shots of the same scene before being satisfied.
May be the scene with boys naked under shower has been shot several times for any reason ( a boy was not at the right spot, a boy was not enough moving and so on ...)

One embarrassing scene must have been that where boys are showered naked by a man with a garden hose because we can see clearly their faces in the following scene where they are sitting on a couch or a bench still naked but with large towels or sheets.

So for these boys when they returned at school, every one who had seen the movie could recognize them and it seems to me that these movies were mainly for a family audience.

Author:
spelvin (jean the frenchie)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:39:14 05/19/21 Wed

You flattered me.
I didn't give those links,
Drokel did.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:44:32 05/19/21 Wed

"Spelvin "
Sorry I have not checked
Anyway you give us very often a lot of informations, so I have thought to you for the movies but you are right, it was "Drokel"
thanks to him !

Author:
Curious to Spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:36:13 05/19/21 Wed

The scene in Shadrach is at 57min. But I think some of it has been deleted because I remember the scene much longer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4RRNakRE-c

It is interesting because it shows a family or two where the girls and women are swimming in undergarment dresses while the boys are swimming naked, which is typically true of those days.
I think the female director was very careful to show accurately what life was like in those days in rural areas.

Don't you wish you grew up and lived in those days where you could enjoy the freedom of swimming naked together with clothed girls? I think I would have.
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:35:46 05/20/21 Thu

"I tried to figure out whether or not the director worked any tricks to safeguard the boy's nudity.
I don't think she did, but I'm not sure."

It's funny and makes no sense how a director would safeguard the privacy of the boys nudity while filming when the whole world was going to see them naked on the big screen in the cinema theaters.
Maybe it is to save them some embarrassment without the presence of girls while filming them, although in this case the director is a woman and also the presence of the film crew which may include females in some cases.

Also in most of these scenes in movies the boys faces are usually never hidden while shooting, so everyone can easily recognize them when seeing the movie.
Which is why I was always curious what the girls who knew them at school and the neighborhood commented to them after seeing them fully naked on the big screen at the cinema theater.

"I also envy the boys who play in these movies.
Even in those movies in which their modesty is safeguarded with camera tricks,
they get to share their nudity with everyone in the studio."

I don't think I would have easily accepted to play naked for such scenes by the modest way I was brought up and felt. Today I may see it differently, but not at the time at that age.
I guess some of these boys took a lot of convincing to play these scenes while others seem very comfortable about it and even seem to enjoy it.
For example what comes to mind is the long skinnydipping nudity scene in the German TV movie Krempoli which must have took hours to film from different angles where the boys seem very nervous about it in spite of pretending to smile for the story. More especially since there were girls all around them while being filmed in this long scene. But there is no doubt that the girl actors were enjoying it with a big smile on their face.

I wonder if there are any guys here who would have willingly accepted to take part in such a scene at that age.

No need to ask the girls of course. :)
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
spelvin (Curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:04:19 05/20/21 Thu

I grew up modest,
but I wish I could turn the clock back and grow up IMmodest.

So my feelings are a lot like yours.

Author:
spelvin (to Curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:22:27 05/19/21 Wed

I tried to figure out whether or not the director worked any tricks to safeguard the boy's nudity.
I don't think she did, but I'm not sure.

"Don't you wish you grew up and lived in those days where you could enjoy the freedom of swimming naked together with clothed girls? I think I would have."

You bet I do.
I also envy the boys who play in these movies.
Even in those movies in which their modesty is safeguarded with camera tricks,
they get to share their nudity with everyone in the studio.

Author:
ts92
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:41:05 05/21/21 Fri

While it's true it appears the girl is enjoying herself, I also wonder how much of that giggling was kind of a nervous laughter. I also think she was at least a little embarrassed the way she stood behind the father, shrugged her shoulders and "peeked" 3 or 4 times at the boys.

When I was a girl about her age I remember visiting my friend and her little brother of about 4 years old came running into the room stark naked. I know I giggled like the girl in the movie and my initial reaction was to look away. My friend yelled at her brother that he needed to put some clothes on as there were visitors (me). I know I sneaked another quick peek or two as I had no brothers and rarely saw any naked boys.

It would be interesting to know how many times the scene was shot or how long the boys stood there naked in front of her. I would also like to know how she felt about it. I'm thinking I would have probably reacted similarly to how she did.

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:28:03 05/21/21 Fri

One can also notice this in the Krempoli scene where the older girl is turning her head away in embarrassment while still smiling as she sees the boys stripping naked to jump in the pond.
While the younger girls have no inhibitions and stare and show their enjoyment openly at the sight of naked boys.

I think that younger girls do not try to hide their feelings of enjoyment at the sight of naked boys, while older girls after puberty feel embarrassed about showing their feelings in such situations.
I have noticed this in real life in different situations.

Author:
stevem552001
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:33:20 05/22/21 Sat

I think the girl who is watching the cold water hosing of the boys is doing much more than "peeking." Her views of the boys are longer, and I think she views the hosing as poetic justice for the many cases of bullying her friend Michal suffered. Four boys against one is not ever fair, and the big tough bullies are now jumping around lewdly and shrieking like the big babies they really are, while showing the girl everything. I agree with Josh and Willy that during the hosing, the boys are much too distracted by the cold water to be concerned with the watching girl. They certainly make no effort to cover anything, but I bet that when the hosing is finished and the girl gives the boys the towels she is holding and they then sit on the sofa covered by the towels while facing Michal and the girl, they then have the time to think about what they showed the girl. There are certainly no secrets or private parts left, and they were certainly not acting so big and tough during the hosing. The girl turns her head a couple of times during the hosing to look approvingly at Michal pumping the well that is producing the cold water, but the then looks back at the jumping shrieking boys with a smile watching them get their well deserved comeuppance. The fully dressed girl who is not feeling any of the water is enjoying Michal's revenge as much as Michal himself.

Author:
stevem552001
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:44:42 05/22/21 Sat

Of course it is a movie, but I believe it is intended to convey the message of greater female maturity at the same age and the girl's disapproval of the immature bullying of her friend Michal by these boys.

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:18:23 05/22/21 Sat

I have seen a few other movies with scenes of boys being hosed down in front of girls or by women, but unfortunately I do not recollect their titles.

One of my favorite scenes in such movies is those showing women bathing boys. I have several links about this and will start a new thread about it when I get the time.
One of the most popular with such scenes is the film 'Ilo Ilo' showing the housemaid girl bathing the 12 year old boy, but there are many others with such scenes.

Author:
spelvin (Observer)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:17:42 05/22/21 Sat

In that first paragraph, you might be thinking about La Gloire de Mon Pere.

Author:
ts92
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:05:30 05/23/21 Sun

Scene from a Turkish bath house. Young woman (late teens/early 20s) is bathing a young (7-8) years old boy. At 34:59 she playfully grabs and shakes his penis saying something which translates to "what a cute little thing."

https://ok.ru/video/30148463314

Author:
Shay
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:31:00 06/09/21 Wed

Does everyone here not realize that in movies, everyone on screen is acting? The comments about how the girls and boys reacted in a scene makes it seem as if you believe you're watching a home video instead of a movie. The boys and girls in a movie react however they're told to react, because they're all playing pretend. That's what a movie is.

Author:
Drokel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:03:35 06/14/21 Mon

That is right. But question is how they react behind the scenes. What was their thoughts and feeling about naked scenes.

Author:
Craig
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:09:32 06/14/21 Mon

Although it would be humiliating for most kids, it is their art and that is all they would see it as. They are too bothered about getting it right to even think about the nudity.

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:07:00 06/15/21 Tue

There is no doubt that most boys acting in such nudity scenes would be embarrassed to some degree with the film crew present, which may include women, and also knowing that the whole world is going to see what they look like naked on the big screen, including their girl classmates and other girls who know them.

Pity there is not much or any documentation of the girls reaction who know the boys at school or in the neighborhood on seeing them naked on the big screen in cinema theaters, let alone the girls all over the world who watch the movie.

Author:
Craig
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:14:49 06/15/21 Tue

If they didn't want to be naked they wouldn't have accepted the part

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:14:27 06/15/21 Tue

to Craig " are you sure that their agreement was asked, I presume that in some cases for young boys only the parents have given their agreement.

I don't think that it was too much embarrassing for a young boy under 12 o 13 age because he was interested by the making of the movie and the scene of nudity was not long generally.

of course when it is said that all the crew movie including women was here when he was naked for a scene, it is true and it might be a little strange for him but everybody might seem very busy so he had not the feeling to be expose naked to everybody and looked intently by everybody present.

For me the worst might be for boys between 13 and 18 age if they were naked and knew that girls classmates, sisters, neighbor girls, would see them naked, and if they went to a movie theater to see the movie and could hear the giggles and laughs of the female audience whhen there was a scene with them naked.

I dont know if it was different because they were in a group when there was in a movie a scene of a physical examination or a group shower after sports and all a group of boys shown naked, even sometimes male teeanagers.
Was it less embarassing because there was a group of naked boys ?

Author:
Craig
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:56:01 06/15/21 Tue

If I was signing my child up for anything I would ask them if they minded being naked first. And, I would probaby refuse because there are too many freaks watching.

Author:
John to Jean (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:17:51 06/15/21 Tue

Jean - you make an assumption that most on this site make. That is that pre-pubescent boys are not modest. I don’t know where that assumption comes from. Perhaps as a rationale that allows authorities to strip them in public without the authority feeling guilty.

Speaking for myself, I was quite aware of my clothed status beginning in about first grade. And I would have had the same feelings of being embarrassed about being naked in public as would anyone else.

Just because authorities draw the line at puberty as far as accepting public nudity of boys does not have any bearing on the boy’s feeling. Just wanted to point out that erroneous assumption.

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:08:28 06/15/21 Tue

I think it rests much on the skills of the director of the movie to convince a boy or group of boys to act naked in a scene.

For example in the Disney movie Polyanna where a boy had to pose naked in the skinnydipping opening scene the boy only accepted to pose for the shooting of the scene in the open when the director promised him a new bike if he accepted to pose for the scene.

It was the same in the bare spanking scene in 'Joe the King'. According to the director's own comment the boy was very embarrassed to act in that scene but somehow the director convinced him to do it.

I would say that it is the same in many or most other movies when these nude scenes have to be shot, it is the director's ability and convincing skills that makes the boys accept to act in these scenes.

I would also think that before signing the contract for the movie the boys parents would be informed and have to accept that nudity scenes will be shot.
Also in most cases when doing the interviews with the director to choose which boy actors he will choose for the roles he will only choose the ones that accept to act in these nudity scenes besides other considerations.

There is a lot of behind the scenes work to shoot a movie which usually takes several months to shoot. Some scenes which only appear for a few minutes in the finished movie may take a whole day to shoot and may even be repeated if the director is not satisfied with the result.
What we see as a 2 hour movie is always a small part of many hours of shooting from different angles and several cameras and several repeats of each scene which has to be edited and only a small part shown in the finished movie.
So even a nudity scene may take a whole morning or whole afternoon to shoot until the director gets it right.
Same for CFNM scenes of course where the nude boys and clothed girls or women actors have to be well instructed and posed for the scene.

Author:
Gretchen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:27:03 06/17/21 Thu

This is true. I grew up in Germany where child nudity is viewed very different.
One publication said a scene where 2 boys were nude with 5 girls wearing various articles of clothing took 22 takes.
Between mistakes, blocking and various other common theatrical mishaps, the boys got erections off and on during the shooting.
The boys were 10 and 12 and were in constant view of the girls and everyone on set! The filming for a 2 minute scene took over 3 hours with the boy's nude the whole time!!

Author:
Markus to Gretchen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:58:29 06/19/21 Sat

"The filming for a 2 minute scene took over 3 hours with the boy's nude the whole time"

That's not true for two reasons:
1- Their are child labor laws restricting how long a child can be on set, and no filmmaker would waste the entire time the child actor is on set on a single scene. Filmmakers have to make the most of the time they have with the child on set.

2- An actor, regardless of age or gender, is never going to be naked the whole time. During the time it takes to set up the scene, actors would be wearing a robe (or towel). The actors only get naked to film the scene. Between takes, they put the robe (or towel) back on and wait until the new take is ready to film.AN exception to this is the film "Robbie". There's an article about the filming of the movie (from the same time as the movie came out) where they say the 2 boys remained naked for the whole filming, but only because they refused to put anything on. The 2 boys wanted to stay naked, and the filmmakers decided to allow them. If I can find the article again, I'll link it. The point is that the actors (in this case,kids) remaining naked isn't a normal thing in filmmaking, and only occurred because the the kids refused to put on clothes, and the filmmakers decided to allow it. The filmmakers could have made them put on clothes, but didn't. They didn't see the harm in the kids remaining naked if they wanted to. They were only about 8 or 9 years old, so it wasn't a big deal.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:41:57 06/19/21 Sat

Here's what I can dig up about Robby:

Robby is a cinematic retelling of Robinson Crusoe, with the title character and Man Friday being reca st in juvenile roles. Those roles were played by Warren Raum and Ryp Siani, respectively.

The movie was filmed on an uninhabited Caribbean island [as I recall, the same island where Lord of the Flies was filmed], where there was no danger of anyone being arrested for indecent exposure. Both boys unhesitantly stripped to the buff on the first day of filming.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robby_(film)

Both boys remained nude all of the time that they were not filming scenes which required clothes. Their nudity proved contagious when most of the adults in the crew likewise disrobed.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063513/trivia?ref_=tt_ql_2

Author:
Petronela (Curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:05:04 08/17/21 Tue

Gretchen is right. Filming nude scenes can be very stressful for boys and men, especially when it happens in the presence of clothed women :)
France 2 television returned to the secrets of the movie "Les Petroleuses", and in particular to the stage where 4 actors, including Georges Beller, found themselves completely naked in front of Brigitte Bardot. It was an example of female domination as "The West is no longer a place for men." And it was perfectly symbolized by the scene when the four brothers were forced by the main character, Louise, to undress under the threat of using a gun. And because they still wouldn't tell her what they were looking for in the ranch area, the woman shot a Winchester at their feet several times. This made them desperately shout "Oil! Oil! Oil !!!" But even after that confession, Louise wouldn't let them go, showing them her advantage and clearly playing with their shame.
At first, the actors naively believed that the scene would be short and that no woman would see them from the front. How wrong they were! It took a long time to shoot the scene. Brigitte was present on the set the whole time. With a shotgun in her hand and a smile on her face, she watched the naked colleagues from the movie set.
Georges Beller also explained that, being truly completely naked, it took a few takes before they agreed to completely turn around and put their hands up in front of the sublime and attractive Brigitte Bardot. She stared at them with obvious satisfaction. The shame and embarrassment felt by the men was so big that for a few days they turned their faces in the company of Brigitte :)
The actress herself admits with a laugh that shooting this scene was a great fun for her. "Kidnapping" four men, forcing them to undress and shooting them at their feet was fun.
Here is the link to the program:https://youtu.be/V2kVYX2MvJo
If the girls want to see his naked jumps under fire and shapely buttocks, Georges Beller is second from the left at 6:39 and the rest of the program.

Author:
Mauro ((to Petronela))
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:48:01 08/18/21 Wed

I just can immagine the embarassment for the naked males. But I think how much it was emarassing too for the guys of the crew. And how much their females coworker in the crew did teased them about it. The males can't do nothing about it; they just had to let the girls had their fun!

Author:
John to Observer (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:08:26 06/16/21 Wed

Observer - all good points with which I agree.

And it supports my point that prepubescent boys are quite aware that they are naked and are usually embarrassed about it. That is why the director has to work hard to cajole them to get naked for the role.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:59:28 06/16/21 Wed

to "observer"

of course you are right on all the points that you stated, especially how it can be long to shot a nudity scene, even if it lasts only a few minutes on the screen once the movie is finished.

But there is one point on which I am less convinced, it is about the agreement of a boy or a girl to shot a scene with nudity in the past.
Of course you are right since a lot of years when children rights were recongnized but I doubt that in the 50 and 60 's years, the agreement of a minor person was required if the director had the agreement of the parents.

In my opinion, they were told that their parents had agreed and it was enough, that did not mean that the director of the movie might not use arguments or gifts to convince a boy to play naked in a scene because if he wanted that he played it naturally, it was of course necessary that he did not complain al the time or showed an unpleased face !

Author:
Shay (addressing all the comments)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:32:08 06/16/21 Wed

Everyone here is projecting their American puritanism onto other cultures by assuming embarrassment by the boys or by the need for the filmmaker to coerce nudity. It;s similar to the thread about the Japanese fundoshi, and the assumption that the boys are embarrassed or that girls get delight from looking. Once again, it's projecting American puritanism onto different cultures. When a practice is commonplace in a culture, outsiders may find it interesting or shocking, but it's mundane to those of that culture.

Author:
Charlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:19:49 06/16/21 Wed

You are speaking of american puritanism and assume that all are Americans here. I don't think so. Well, in some cfnm scenes it might be true. But most of these movies are not american productions. If they were you would see no nude boys.It is okay for american movies to show a dozen shot people in one minute but you will see no nude boy or other nude people. You can see that more in scandinavian or russian productions. I can not speak for the asian culture but in most european countries it is common that siblings see each other nude without embarrassment. When it goes outside the family and in a more involantary situation it is something different. Then you find embarrassment on one side and delight on the other. But this is more a game of power from one individual over the other.

Author:
spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:37:21 06/16/21 Wed

I know of one US movie which shows nude children:
Blue Lagoon.

Author:
Charlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:16:31 06/16/21 Wed

Well, that is one movie made 40 years ago. And as far as I remember you didn't see much.

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:37:00 06/16/21 Wed

Charlene is right, American censors are hard on underage nudity, which is almost impossible to see in today's American movies, while they are loose on violence in movies even in children's movies.
European countries are the contrary, they are very tough on violence in movies but loose on nudity including underage nudity.
One can say the same for Asian and South American countries.

The American movie that Spelvin mentions is one of a very few exceptions, but which is common in foreign movies.

Author:
spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:53:49 06/16/21 Wed

I forgot where I saw this--
it might have been in this forum--
but I thought the European Union decided to outlaw nude children in movies in recent years.

Author:
Charlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:04:05 06/16/21 Wed

I don't know about this. The European Union decided many things. But I think it concerns only scenes which were in a sexual context.

Author:
Charlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:05:34 06/16/21 Wed

And the Union has no influence on productions from outside the Union.

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:19:56 06/16/21 Wed

It is possible because the liberals are now taking over in Europe like they did in the US.
It is ironic that it was the liberals that brought in this nudity scare and ban on nudity, especially underage nudity.
In the very conservative America before the 70s it was common for boys to swim nude at school, at camps, at the YMCA and other places, but when the liberals started taking over this ended and was all banned.

It is still the conservative and traditional countries that still have these customs, like the fundoshi in Japan or South American countries that still produce movies with innocent boy nudity in them.
For example there was an Argentinian movie produced last year or two years ago about boys in a reformatory that has several scenes of boy nudity in it. But I don't think that this will be shown in American theaters although it is very popular in that country.
I will try and find the link because someone uploaded it on a video site.

Author:
Shay to Charlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:04:38 06/17/21 Thu

The point was that people should stop projecting their cultural mindset onto others. Naked kids in 1940's-1980's films from Northern Europe would not have needed coercion to be naked, would not have been embarrassed, and there would be no delight by the opposite sex who are present.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:45:08 06/17/21 Thu

Charlene is right
I don't think that it is impossible in a european country to have a scene of children or tennagers nudity under 16 age as long as it is not sexually explicit or it might be a movie about incest for instance and the nudity must be very discreet.

But we can see under age persons, especially boys naked under showers in a group shower at school or at a juvenile institution, reformatory school and so long, or at physical examinations or changing from clothes after sport and so on ..

Author:
Darrell
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:36:22 06/17/21 Thu

This is true, many films from Germany and France saw nothing wrong with male nudity! In many films it was used as a comic relief showing a man or boys penis as a practice joke or a segue into a funny situation. Full frontal nudity was a tool in flims to break up a serious moment or set the scene for a comical event in many films.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:49:34 06/17/21 Thu

"Darell" You are also right
male nudity in french or other european movies like Germany, even that of boys and male teenagers, can be used like a comical situation !
I have seen it several times in movies.

I posted again my message which was above for Charlene
she is right
I don't think that it is impossible in a european country to have a scene of children or tennagers nudity under 16 age as long as it is not sexually explicit or it might be a movie about incest for instance and the nudity must be very discreet.

But we can see under age persons, especially boys naked under showers in a group shower at school or at a juvenile institution, reformatory school and so long, or at physical examinations or changing from clothes after sport and so on ..

Author:
Craig
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:23:53 06/17/21 Thu

I personally wouldn't want my son being nude for a film but I know not all parents are the same. It is more acceptable for a boy than a girl for obvious reasons.

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:39:58 06/17/21 Thu

It is true that these boy nudity and embarrassment scenes are often used for humor in these movies, like the one showing the nude boys being hosed down in front of the girl. Or the one with the girls spying on the boys in the shower and many others.

Here is another French movie from 2010 about boys in a reform/boarding school.
In the first scene at 2m40s a boy of about 12 is shown being bathed standing up in a small tub by a woman.
In the other one at 41m the boys are bathed one by one by their female teacher behind a low screen after being told to take their pants down. The boys don't seem to be comfortable about it while she is washing their front parts and butts which is also a humorous scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTlMuStuPok&list=PLKNIw2PlQzQUHGProPY_Rsa077E3xTAiU&index=68

Author:
Charlene to Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:05:35 06/17/21 Thu

It was not really a humorous scene when the female teacher washed the boys. Seemed more a routine procedure to me. And the boys seemed used to it.

Author:
Observer to Charlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:53:11 06/17/21 Thu

I meant it was funny for those watching the movie.
I'm sure that it and similar movies are somehow based on true events about young boys in such boarding and reform schools.
So I agree that it was probably a routine procedure for the boys in such institutions in these countries, especially in the past.

Author:
Karen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:38:44 06/17/21 Thu

Over the past 10 years films have moved away from gratuitous female nudity to gratuitous male nudity.
Seeing a man full frontal nude does tend to be a humorous anecdote portraying the penis as almost a comical character.
I found using boy full frontal nudity as depicting innocence showing a hairless penis flaccid or semi erect!
I have watched my share of European films and they do tend to use male nudity more frequently than American films do.
What does surprise me is the flagrant used of boy nudity even when not needed. It was mostly used to excite female viewers, mostly girls wanting a gander at a penis or two.
I feel it was put there to interest girls to watch the movie! Male nudity is more accepted in Europe but it seems that America is following suit and is not that far behind!

Author:
Doug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:01:17 06/17/21 Thu

You are right Karen. Here in Europe, step by step, there are always less female nudity while male nudity is in high rise.
And not only in movies but in commercials too!
It start embarassing me... for the joy of my sister and my female friends.

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:27:35 06/17/21 Thu

There is no doubt that it is the girls and female viewers that are going to enjoy these male nudity scenes, not so much for the boys especially if they are watching the movie in front of their sisters or friends, or in a cinema theater full of girls who come to watch the movie just for these scenes.

Here is a recent movie from Argentina (2020) with several boy nudity scenes as at 51:50 and at 1:15:00
http://ok.ru/video/2634695445075

Author:
Craig
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:03:25 06/17/21 Thu

Nudity of both sexes needs to stop. It is merely there for the entertainment of opposite sex viewers.

Author:
CHeyrus
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:46:18 06/17/21 Thu

Karen is correct. A coworker returned from a European vacation and said his daughters got a very explicit education watching TV while over there.
Even though they didn't understand the language the girls who are 8 and 10 enjoyed seeing boys without clothes on. He told us that they show penises on TV and his girls were tickled to death seeing the boys naked and totally exposed!
He said as far as he could tell there were no erections shown but dicks and ball sacks were easy to point out!
There was little if anything was left to the girls imagination as their penises were shown as if purposefully included in the program!

Author:
Karen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:25:40 06/17/21 Thu

There is a world wide feminist movement going on and viewing penises has become very exciting with women/girls and the Gay community. An article in a Psychology periodical about 3 years ago proposed full frontal male nudity on TV both on comnercials and mainstream programing stating that they needed to even things out for all the female nudity in the 70s and 80s! Today's women want boys and men to pay shamefully for the humiliation girls suffered from those bygone years. Many claim they were humiliated by the gratuitous female nudity as young girls seeing it on Cinemax, HBO and video tapes! The story stated that by 2023 there would be total male nudity on TV and in movies with females fully dressed. (CFNM) Now seeing the upswing in CFNM in males today it seems that this may be possible! Seeing the upsurge in female directors and producers I have to say the writing is defineatly on the wall! It looks as if exopliting males with total male full frontal nudity is just around the corner! History is cyclical!
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: CFNM must become the norm

Author:
Jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:05:09 06/17/21 Thu

Bring on female power.

Of course I wouldn't be interested in seeing naked males but as a CFNM affacionado I would love to see naked males under the power and supervision of well dressed women, whether on TV, commercials, movies or in real life.

And since this board is about innocent nudity why not also bring back nude swimming for boys in front of girls, at school and everywhere else. This will make girls get used to dominate and control males from a young age.

I'm all in favor of the feminist movement as long as it involves CFNM even if it is forced nudity.

We could also have a better world if it is run by women. Men are only interested in conflict and aggression and violence. So this could be the future of mankind if it is to survive and live in peace by keeping males under control and women in charge. Many are beginning to realize this, not just the feminist movement.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM must become the norm

Author:
Louis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:53:24 06/17/21 Thu

Well, no offense to Karen but I wouldn't be marking any calenders over her post! First, that article was printed 3 years ago and second, America is still too prudish to be showing nude boy's and men on TV simply for the gratification of girls and women!
Today's women are much bolder and demanding, understood! But not to burst anyone's bubble, I don't see that happening in 2023, or 2025, or even 2028 to be honest. Not in this culture!
Making boys swim nude in this day and age is not going to happen overnight. Hell, you can't even get them to shower with other boys let alone having girls check out their peckers! The boys of today are not going to just take off their pants and show girls their bodies! Believe what you want but it will be a long time before it happens here!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM must become the norm

Author:
JustMe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:33:25 08/18/21 Wed

I am not so sure of that, I have seen a couple of movies on commercial TV that I was pleasantly surprised with.
China is pointing to Afghanistan and is telling Taiwan and other nations that the United States will not help them.
One was "Holloman" where a man makes himself invisible. You can see him on heat vision and of course when he is invisible, he has to be naked. (must have been nice for the female cast at those times) Anyway, he was watching a woman who was shown topless in her room but on TV they blurred her breast out (and rightly so)

However there were several times in which they showed him and you could clearly see his genitals, even has his testicles and penis were swinging back and forth. They showed this clearly

There was one other one that had a naked male (he was blue)but I can not remember the name but this commercial TV station did not blur his penis and testicles out.

So there is hope that we will see a lot of full frontal totally naked males while they are keeping women and girls fully dressed.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM must become the norm

Author:
Just Me to Jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:48:16 09/17/21 Fri

Jeff said "bring back nude swimming for boys in front of girls, at school and everywhere else. This will make girls get used to dominate and control males from a young age."

I agree 100%. I know a lot of men and women who were brought up in a CFNM where the males were naked while all the girls (and a lot of their girlfriends who came over) were dressed and it didn't hurt any of us. Most of the males are still practicing CFNM in their own homes.

I also know I get a lot of flack some here on this board for saying I do believe women are the superior gender but at least I have the balls to admit it. I think CFNM reinforces that and I have almost always seen that naked males behave a lot better when with clothed women or should I say males behave been with women when the males are naked and the ladies dressed. I agree, bring it on.

Author:
Mauro
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:55:04 06/20/21 Sun

I think you are right Karen. In Europe the feminist movement teach at the females they have the right to equalize the score. In the past there were a lot of female nudity on movies and commercials and now they want a sort of revenge. I know a lot of females who love to see our embarassment (and shame) while we just have to let them stare at a lot of situations where they can see male nudity. They think it's the just revenge for the shame and embarassment they lived years ago.
To add more embarassment seems they love to make a lot of "teasing" comments when movies or commercials shown male nudity.
Things changed very fast in the recent years and I can't see so unreal the goal you told about the male nudity on TV from 2023.

Author:
spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:27:46 06/17/21 Thu

I would like to see nudity, both in fact and in fiction,
increased until it's not even exciting anymore.

Author:
Colin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:49:25 06/17/21 Thu

Nudity is going to be less common as opposed to more common as the years go on. When I was thirteen I was examined by a female doctor in readiness for my circumcision and I still think that would have made for a great film scene one day. It's not going to happen though. Kids are protected, not exposed, now.

Author:
Observer to Colin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:24:19 06/18/21 Fri

I disagree. Cultures and fashions can change overnight.
For example who would have thought that the miniskirt for girls and women would come into fashion all of a sudden in the sixties when girls and women were used to wearing long skirts to below the knees or long pants?
It started in England and quickly spread to the rest of the world, including in the US, at about the same time when the Beatles revolutionized music.
The same with nudity when boys were used to swimming naked while girls wore modest swimsuits which gradually changed to boys wearing swimsuits and girls wearing tiny bikinis and even topless.
So don't be too sure because anything can change.

Author:
Observer to Spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:40:34 06/18/21 Fri

You make a good point. When nudity becomes common for everyone it ceases to be exciting.
One can see this from African or Amazon tribes who are always naked and it doesn't seem to excite anyone among them.
One can also see this from the examples given in places like the Philippines where the boys swim naked together with the girls in clothing and is not a big deal for any of them, including the girls.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:41:15 06/18/21 Fri

to "observer"

I find like others that the second scene of nudity of boys being washed by a woman supervisor one by in a french movie of 2010 ( I have not seen it in movies theaters nor at television ) was not really comic or humorous like it was shown, too much a routine task for the woman, and nothing was made to make us laugh like if the boys were lining up in the nude in a close queue when she called the next or if she gave each boy a slap on his butt when she had finished, she seemed to have no pleasure at all to wash them like if it was a very boring task and she did not tell them even to remove their trousers not only to pull them down ..
I doubt that even a female audience could find that scene humorous ?

I am more surprised by the argentinian movie of 2020, I do not know it !
The second scene where the boys are naked is rather long and it is rather funny to see many of them of all ages, and a few ones rather old like 14 -15 age, shown mainly by back with wet and shing buttocks but also sometimes frontally playing naked on the wet floor, slipping and laughing.

I presume that a female audience watching that scene would enjoy it.

Author:
Just Me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:50:51 09/17/21 Fri

At least one of the boys appeared to have pubic hair.

Author:
Petronela (Curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:11:42 06/18/21 Fri

You're right Karen. There is more and more male nudity in European movies! They are often aimed at young audiences, especially female audiences. They are usually German or Scandinavian productions.
An example is the German Tiger girl 2017. Male actors lose their clothes several times in it. This happens, unfortunately for them, in the company of dressed actresses. Girls even go as far as deception to see a naked man. Posing as security workers, they force the shop's customer to undress. They enjoy the front and rear views of him and run away with his clothes.
There are more and more naked guys in the commercials as well. For example, the Dutch Suistudio uses them in advertising clothes for women. The advertising slogan is "We don't dress men". In fact, the photos show elegant women and nude male models.
I read in the newspaper that a male stripper performed twice during the Swedish Feminist Party congress. The chairwoman in a press interview said that the performance was performed twice "so that everything could be watched carefully!"
Europe is further on male nudity than the US.

Author:
Mauro
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:11:19 06/20/21 Sun

I agree with you Petronela. I saw the "Tiger girl" movie with some friends (guys and girls)... and some scenes are very exciting for the girls (and a bit embarassing for us males).
Time ago a female coworker also shown us the note (from a newspaper) about the stripper at the Swedish Feminist Party congress. She, smirking, said us we better prepare ourself because she think that's the future that is coming for us...

Author:
Markus
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:16:18 06/19/21 Sat

Jeff and a few others have said they would like to see CFNM be common. Not in those exact words, but that's the gist of it. I'll just say this: Don't involve children in sexual fetishes. CFNM, by its nature, involves force and/or humiliation. Imposing this on children is abusive. If any of you, as adults, want to subject yourselves to CFNM, that's your personal business. Anyone who advocates imposing this on children has crossed a line, because that's no longer your personal business. You're now trying to impose a sexual fetish on another person. Specifically, children.

Author:
Angus
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:46:01 06/20/21 Sun

i agree with Markus

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:52:10 06/22/21 Tue

I have never seen in a french movie or european a scene of nudity of boys and male pre-teenagers which was so long as the second one of the argentinian movie and with so close views of shining and wet buttocks and genitals of boys.

But I recognize thatr it is shown as a comical scene where the boys are unruly!

Author:
Sharon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:33:31 08/18/21 Wed

I have a friend who is a writer in Hollywood and she says that male nudity is a non-issue in movies today. It is also allowed in PG movies as long as it is "non-sexual" nudity.
Female nudity is still rated "R" and has been discouraged to be used in movies. She said that Women 35 to 45 are the highest paid group and movie scripts are to be designed for their interests. This is evident in many movies being produced with female leads.
She also said that male nudity is now being used to intise females into watching a movie. Showing an occational penis in a movie is not considered in bad taste but seen as culturally stimulating! The lack of female nudity is now looked as a step forward against pornography coming out of Hollywood. Male nudity however is not considered as pornographic.
She also said that it is estimated that in 10 years male nudity will soon be allowed on American TV. This is echoed by German, French and to some extent British TV accepting male nudity and allowing it on their TV.

Author:
Jason to Sharon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:43:46 08/18/21 Wed

That is interesting Sharon. Indeed that seems to be the trend! This is definitely a shift from when I was growing up as a teenager, there was no (or very, very rare) male nudity in movies, whereas female nudity was omnipresent to "sell" movies. There was a lot of "gratuitous" female nudity (if that is the correct word), meaning showing naked women just for the sake of it, not because it brought anything meaningful to the story. For example shower scenes in horror movies.
They used to show movies with female nudity every week on a local TV station (no cable required!) and I would look forward to watching them and waiting for those 2 or 3 scenes. Sometimes it was really random, like a woman getting out of bed and walking naked to the bathroom, but in any case we got to see everything that made her female. Most female nudity in regular mainstream movies was just their boobs, but in those movies there was always full frontal nudity. It was only 2 or 3 scenes out of the whole movie, but they were worth it!

Author:
JustMe to Sharon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:50:15 08/18/21 Wed

I would love for any movie that had naked females to be rated X while any movie with naked males could be rated G even if they are naked for the whole movie.

Have movies featuring the swim teams in the past where the boys were naked and the girls in suits for example.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
spelvin (to JustMe)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:56:52 08/19/21 Thu

Wouldn't it be wonderful if they had home video cameras in that day?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Observer to Spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:48:26 08/19/21 Thu

They did not have home video cameras in those days but film movie cameras with 8mm and Super 8 film were very popular and many families had them in the 60s.

However I am curious if cameras of any kind were allowed among the spectators during nude swim meets.
There seems to be agreement among some posters that say that the only photography allowed was by a chosen official photographer who usually took group photos of the competing teams and no more, which were later sold for family albums.
I remember a poster who said that he still has a photo of him and two other boys at age 11 standing naked on the podium after the meet with their winning medals around their neck which his mom bought for the family album.

Author:
JustMe Good way to show a lot of naked males
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:44:27 08/18/21 Wed

This could be a way to make a lot of movies that feature naked males. Perhaps a sorority could get together with a fraternity with a feature of hazing where they have all the male pledges naked in front of all the gals from the sorority.

They could show it where this could be a weekly gathering between the groups where the males are always naked and the ladies are dressed.

I am sure we can think of a lot of other ways to do this.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:59:53 08/19/21 Thu

you are right, it happened sometimes in the recent past when thre was still hazing ( nudity of male teenagers or young men in front of girls was more common than that of girls in front of boys ) so it would be realistic in a movie

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:13:20 08/19/21 Thu

I think we must make the distinction concerning male nudity in movies between adult male nudity and boy nudity.

While adult male nudity was usually rated for adult or mature audiences only, same as female nudity, while boy nudity scenes were considered as innocent and non-sexual and were usually passed for all ages, even in children's movies including TV movies and series.
This was very common in European movies that showed boy nudity even on TV, but not so common in American movies.
There were many European and also South American movies that showed extensive and long scenes of boy nudity, including frontal nudity, usually skinnydipping or shower scenes.
One that comes to mind is the German children's TV series Krempoli which has a long scene of boys openly skinnydipping including frontal nudity. But there are also many others.
I'm sure that the girls enjoyed watching these movies since they were usually passed for all audiences.

Author:
Tanya (What to do?)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:37:52 08/19/21 Thu

Recently I have looked into my daughter's laptop history I found that she was frequenting sites that involved CFNM. She is 10 and will be 11 in November and since October of 2020 she has visited sites showing adult male nudity. She no longer looks at sites with Horseback riding like she used to do. She also stopped Horseback riding lessons even after the Co-Vid scare ended and we paid for her lessons.
I asked her why she lost interest and she said that non of her friends liked riding horses.
I did read some of her e-mails and found that 4 of her close friends were also viewing CFNM sites that show nude men with dressed females. She has also visited sites like this one and posted comments about neighborhood kids she molested.
I was deeply disturbed by all of this and am wondering if I should confront her about this and ruin my chances to see if her new hobby will continue or should I not take her laptop away and allow her to continue to explore all these sites.
My sister feels that I should just let it go as all girls are now viewing nude males and sites that contain full frontal male exposure. She said she now views these sites with her daughter who is 13 .
My sister lives in Germany and says penises are on their TV's and girls see them at movies as well. Both boy and adult penises! They too have very little female nudity compared to all the male nudity.
Comments please!

Author:
Ali (To Tanya)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:31:12 08/19/21 Thu

I would allow her to satisfy her curiosity and surf the web seeking her satisfaction about male nudity.
When I was 12 my mother invited my cousin Bryan who was 14 to stay for a week. We had a pool and she had him swimming nude in front of me. She had him stand exposed before swimming each day allowing me to see all he had. She would claim to be testing the chlorine level but all she was doing was keeping him nude out of the water. I got about a half an hour each day to look Bryan over that way.
I saw him totally exposed as mom made sure he didn't cover up. She told him I needed to learn about his body and by the third day he was asking me to jack him off. He asked me to show him my boobies but I said no. It was too much fun getting to see him fluttering his leg before he shot off being the only one nude! I learned a lot from those days.
Please understand,I am NOT telling you to do what my mother did because you could get into derp trouble if you did something like that today. Back then it was a simpler time and we could get away with that kind of stuff. Today they would send you to prison for doing something like that!

Author:
JOJO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:41:38 08/19/21 Thu

Tanya, What did she actually do with the neighborhood kids? Who was there and what actually happened. I'm very curious.

Author:
Tanya (To Jono)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:36:22 08/19/21 Thu

From what I read she had 2 younger boys take off their clothes for her and I'm guessing she touched them. Her post was quite vague but I was startled when I read it.
She did tell one of her friends that she held them both and felt what they felt like getting hard.
Sorry I didn't have much to go on but I haven't said anything to her about me knowing what she's been doing.

Author:
spelvin (to Tanya)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:28:37 08/20/21 Fri

"I asked her why she lost interest and she said that non of her friends liked riding horses.
I did read some of her e-mails and found that 4 of her close friends were also viewing CFNM sites that show nude men with dressed females."

There is probably a drive in all of us to become interested in any topic which meets our social needs.
For a couple of years when I was growing up,
I had many opportunities to play the piano,
so I was interested in playing the piano.
But then I had fewer opportunities to play the piano and more opportunities to play the violin,
so I became more interested in playing the violin.

For a few years, I became involved in an online debate about evolution and creationism,
so I became intensely interested in the subject.
But the webmaster shut down the thread because of the hard feelings which it caused,
so I lost interest.

Moreover, Donna wrote in a message in 2019--
I hope the link still works--
that voyeurism is a social occasion for girls, but not for boys.
She notices that “the girls will allow other girls or the boy’s sister to watch."
On the other hand, “where most of the boys who speak of seeing a girl nude like exploring her body and feeling her genitals. Very little is ever said about involving other boys. . . The boy wishes to do alone with her.”

https://www.voy.com/223876/3473.html

Sure enough, the Voy Forum abounds with stories of girls forcing boys to appear naked and inviting other girls to take a look.
It also abounds with stories of girls attending nude swim meets together.

Author:
Madison
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:11:16 08/19/21 Thu

JustMe,
I was in a sorority in the 70's and some of the hazing was pretty brutal. It almost always involved male nudity and total embarrassment and humiliation of the male pledges.
These event included penis measurement, masturbation contests with our female pledges stroking their penises, erection contests, sperm shooting for distance, seeing who fully erected first and last in a nude setting, streaking, nude at our edge dance, serving dinner totally nude at the Sorority Homecoming Dinner ( in front of under aged girls) and many more. This was always at a society assembly where the entire sorority watched as these shameful events played out.
Some were so stressful and humiliating they resulted in tears of shame and total embarrassment! In some cases our pledges would totally examine a male pledge's body and milk him dry infront of 50 some girls! Occationally a pledge would ejaculate 3 times being so drastically embarrassed.
These events always resulted in giggling and laughter as their male anatomy was abused, sometimes for hours at a time! It always included that quarters entire pledge class providing 12 to 15 nude males for all the girls to enjoy.
Since then the hazing has been banned and no longer exists. Gone are the days of penis play and total male humiliation. Maybe a good story from Spelvin will come of those good ol' days!

Author:
JoJo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:33:09 08/19/21 Thu

Madison, how old were the youngest girls that saw these naked guys and what was their reaction? Were they allowed to touch the naked guys? How far did they go?

Author:
Beatrice
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:53:56 08/19/21 Thu

I was in a sorority in 1975 to 1978. We too had crazy hazings planned by our brother fraternity. Many involved the male edges being stripped nude with girls in our pledge class and the entire sorority watching.
Yes JoJo, there was touching and many times the boys were made to cum in front of the entire sorority! It was all about humiliation and embarrassment in front of a large group of girls.
Many of the hazings Madison talked about we did too. My favorite was the Mother / Daughter Luncheon for Alumni. The nude waiters were a big hit with the girls and we provided a rubber band on their penises for tips allowing the girls to touch if they wanted.
I was sad when I visited the campus and found that there was no more hazing allowed. The sorority / fraternity could be fined and lose their charter if any hazing took place there.

Author:
Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:24:51 08/20/21 Fri

Olle Hexe a German film from 1991 has a great nude boy clothed women and girl scene in it with full nudity at the 7 minute mark. adult.noodlemagazine.com/watch/-177840857_4562239021

Author:
JoJo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:37:46 08/20/21 Fri

That didn't work. How can I see this video?

Author:
To Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:15:33 08/20/21 Fri

The girl's reaction in that movie reminds me quite a lot of memories.
I have been familiar with these little mockeries when I was at the beach.

Author:
JoJO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:57:35 08/20/21 Fri

How did you watch the video? That link didn't work for me.

Author:
Willy to ?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:05:17 08/21/21 Sat

Yip the girls reaction is familiar to me as well.Reminds me of being nude in front if my sister's and cousin's friends for the first time as the they giggled and smirked st my nudity.

Author:
To Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:45:09 08/21/21 Sat

Few minutes later when they meet in the lift, the girl obviously makes a remark to the boy regarding the fact that she saw his "thingie" earlier that day.
Does anyone here speak German fulently enough to tell us that was actually said?
My cousins didn't make any comment like that girl but in a subtle way they let me aware in other times (when all of us were dressed) that they knew what I looked like down and I didn't in reverse.

Author:
Spam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:02:13 08/21/21 Sat

Pretty sure that was a spammer.

Author:
Curious George
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:44:59 09/20/21 Mon

Is this the movie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqe9gZAeg7U&t=361s

Author:
Willy to Curious George
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:00:01 09/21/21 Tue

Yes but without the nude scene.

Author:
Try this one
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:22:55 08/21/21 Sat

https://adult.noodlemagazine.com/watch/-177840857_456239021

Author:
Naked And Unafraid
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:59:59 08/21/21 Sat

Just think- when the boy and girl become adults, SHE'LL be the one who runs and hides.

Author:
Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:21:47 08/21/21 Sat

Sorry everybody put an extra 2 in there thankyou for poster for correct link above.

Author:
JustMe to Madison
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:16:58 08/21/21 Sat

Before a lot of hazing was stopped, it was very common for a sorority and Fraternities to work together for hazing.

Often the sorority had females strip naked but only females were present but also most of the time they had males strip naked it was with many females being present and often it was 50 or more women who had fully naked males while they were dressed.

Not only were the males naked for hazing, they often were naked for special events with the sorority and fraternity had together but the gals were not. A few fraternities were naked for the gals at least once a week or they allowed the women to come over while they were naked often,

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:25:07 08/22/21 Sun

to "Beatrice and Madison "

I know that nudity of males students was more common at least in France but certainly also in the United States than that of girls students.

Nevertheless, it happened also for instance in medical studies that the girls were treated like the young men and forced to strip completely to be inspected and receive comments about their bodies in front of a mixed audience.

It seems that it was not the case in your relations, so I am wondering why the young male students were so obedient, I know that there was a great peer pressure to obey during hazing but what you described was over the line of what could be tolerated normally.

I have also read that the worst ordeals for young male students were generally decided by the older girls, they enjoyed still more than the older youg male students to humiliate the freshmen male students and public nudity was part of their humiliation.

But if forced nudity was one situation pretty common ( with possible measure of the penis and comments on the body, slaps on the butts, sitting on all fours and so on, may be but less frequently masturbations /erections in public), but it was not the same for ejaculation, and these forced nudity situtions did not last on a daily base when it was in front of a mixed audience, it was possibly only for a few days during one week ...

May be it was different in the United States ?

What was sure was that when young male students were instructed to strip completely it was not only in front of male older students but always in front of older girls too.
I don't know if it happened that young girls students were forced to strip until nudity only in front of older female students and never in front of young male students but I doubt a little of that sitution in France.

Author:
Larry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:31:42 08/25/21 Wed

Up until the age of 12. I played naked in the sprinkler with my sisters in panties in the 50s. Never was embarrassed. My mom sometimes took black and white pictures and even a home movies where my nudity was fully exposed. The pictures were in the album that anyone could see and the movies of us playing in the sprinklers were in the middle of other family activities and often shown along with other home movies. I was never embarrassed. When i got older I wished I could still play naked and carefree like that.

Author:
Just Me to Madison and Beatrice
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:29:46 09/17/21 Fri

I hope you both really enjoyed your experiences in college and hopefully you both as well as the other ladies remained fully dressed while the males were totally naked.

Beatrice, you said I was sad when I visited the campus and found that there was no more hazing allowed.

Too bad it ended. It should still be going on today and the only hazing that should be topped is that which is dangerous to anyone. Having the males be naked for you ladies is not dangeorus

Author:
Just Me Would you let your sons. see undressed women
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:11:04 09/18/21 Sat

How many of you ladies that have allowed your daughters to see and feel naked males would let your teenage son let alone your preteen son see a topless lady, or a naked lady and how many would let their son touch them?

Would the father of your daughters let them see naked men?

Would they let your sons see naked women?

Now this is not so say it is right or wrong as you know it does not bother me for males to be naked regardless of how many or how old any female is who can see them, after all ALL the males in our home past and present are often naked even if guest are over.

Author:
Just Me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:02:00 09/17/21 Fri

I recently saw a few movies on one of the cable movie stations like lifetime or turner (I can not remember which one but it was not a pay one)

One movie was Holloman. It was about someone that takes something to make him invisible and when he is invisible, we can see him with infrared and he is totally naked as he would be visible if he wore anything. One time he was watching a woman undress. The movie blurred her breast out but when it showed him, it did not blur his cock and balls out and we could see them clearly and even bounching around a few times.

Another one was Downsizing where people were reduced to 5 inches. To do so they had to remove everything including fillings or other things as they would not be reduced. It showed a group of men ready to be downsized and they were naked but they never showed women being downsized.

IMdP said this

Multiple scenes of male full frontal nudity are shown continuously throughout the movie.

So for those who like CFNM, we are getting more full frontal male nudity without exposing the ladies. I have seen a lot of movies lately that have full frontal male nudity while not showing women.

Author:
Benny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:44:11 09/20/21 Mon

This was always the case in the 60's with documentaries about Indian tribes in South America. PBS often showed full frontal shots of boys and men nude while censoring the females body parts. In some cases the females were dressed in old clothes, presumably brought along by the film crew. The males penises were easily seen but all the females, girls too, were dressed.
Females were shown penises on Educational Public Television. African tribes, South American tribes and even some "after midnight" art classes showed nude male models on TV. Penises were shown and I know this much. My sisters loved it!

Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:39:01 09/24/21 Fri

Just stop it with the spam about your imaginary movie rating! It's boring and stupid!

Author:
Hal
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:13:05 11/22/21 Mon

Do those Armed Services Hygiene Films count as CFNM? We had one of those every 2 weeks and they were HELLISHLY embarrassing.
The films showed actual totally nude males with penises exposed. The girls were treated to what was essentially an "X" Rated movie. Ejaculation, erections, photos of STD's, retraction of foreskins and masturbation all showed to mixes sex classes. The girls in the class were treated to a lot of embarrassing information.
Sitting in my 8th grade Health Class with what could be named as "obscene" subjects explained visually. Actual penises were shown on film to girls entering puberty.
The shame I endured watching erecting penises and seeing ejaculate flying through the air was truly humiliating as the girls giggled at all they got to see!

Author:
Donna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:20:20 11/23/21 Tue

Those films were wonderful. So much was shared with us as the boy's sat right beside us.
With the bold black letters saying "FOR BOYS ONLY!" we still got to see all their secrets! I mean, come on, we were just kids! Seeing penises and testicles on grown men! Just think about it!
It sure was exciting getting to see so much about the boys bodies. Even though the films were in black and white we still saw penises erecting and ejaculation. It was thrilling getting to see the adult penises and all the extras that went with it.
The boys were pretty embarrassed as we got to see so much. There was nothing left to our imagination as it was all shown up on the screen. They were pretty explicit showing the real thing. Nothing was cut or left out. It was very exciting for me as I had no brother. I saw the nude men both erect and flaccid!
I must admit I enjoyed seeing the nurse ejaculating the soldier the best. Especially the part where they showed it up close and in slow motion. That was cool!

Author:
Gabe (To Hal and Donna)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:25:35 11/23/21 Tue

I'm not sure if those films are called CFNM. Although they did show Clothed Females along with Nude Males occationally, it was not really the same. A lot of those films were more like documentaries simply showing penises growing erect or foreskins retracting, and not too much showing girls / females with nude males.

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:04:54 11/24/21 Wed

I don't think those Armed Services Hygiene Films were shown to mixed classes since it only concerned boys, especially during puberty from Junior High to HS age.

Personally I never heard of such Armed Services films being used as sex education in schools. For one thing they only showed young men so it was useless showing them to growing kids whose main educational point was about their growing body.

The vast majority of these educational films for school children were specially made to show the growing process from child to teen.
So these films about adult servicemen would have been useless for boys or girls before teens, unless they were just for HS boys.

I think some of them did have scenes or parts which had a CFNM element, like a female doctor examining boys and nurses weighing boys in the nude.
This scene was also in some movies for kids, some of which were posted on this thread.
There is also at least one movie which showed a whole class of boys all in just underpants and some naked to be examined in an exam room with a female teacher present to help and keep order among the boys. I don't remember the title of the movie.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:21:53 11/24/21 Wed

Like 3curious" I don't think that these documentaries movies from the Armed Service Hygiene films were shown to mixed classes and were used for both genders as sex education at schools, other documentaries specific to schools might have been used.
May be they were used as it is said only for high school boys.

But at least in France there was a lot of photos in documentaries about army and especially draft process or induction process where you could see a lot of young men in the nude from back. Their naked butts were completely visible by spectators and sometimes a little more by side.
The photos were taken either at compulsory physical examinations of a group in the nude or at showers area or at any other situation when the young men were naked like walking through a corridor to go to the shower area or to an examination room ... it was well known that young men were often naked at the army and also that they were examined strak naked in front of the draft board commission. All women and girls knew it even without having sons or brothers.

But apart of that situation, there was also a few scenes of undressing in briefs of a whole class of boys or half of them like it happened frequently or even nudity for boys either in a locker room for sport or under shower heads either at school physical examination.
Generally in a movie it was a group situation and often in a boarding school with the presence of a male or female teacher as it is said by curious.
and such scenes were not shown with girls, it would have been considered as non appropriate or undecent.

Author:
EXCUSE ME!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:42:59 11/25/21 Thu

Ah ... wake up people! These were black and white FILMS used to educate soldiers in WW2 to proper hygiene and sexual issues. The films were replaced and sent out to schools to educate boys but were shown to both sexes!
I'm not sure where you guys are getting your information on these films from but in 1968 I saw them and they used many soldiers in these films.
I don't think the problem on this site is the poor attitudes but more pure ignorance to the reality of what actually happened in the 50's and 60's.
In 7th and 8th grade health classes the films were shown to both males and females. This bullshit you are trying to spread is pathetic. Get a life!
Just because your self absorbed asses didn't experience this doesn't mean it didn't happen. You all are probably so egocentric you don't even believe in dinosaurs either! What a bunch of Millennials!

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:49:44 11/26/21 Fri

Why would Armed Service Hygiene films made specifically for members of the armed forces be shown to kids as educational films which did not apply to them?

As many posters have said schools had specifically sex education films made for them. I am not saying it never happened, but it would make no sense showing an Army film for adult male members of the services being shown to kids, especially in a mixed class which did not concern girls, or even young boys for that matter.

I am certainly no millennial. What I do remember is news reels that were shown before the main feature in cinemas about young male draftees during their induction medical exam showing them all naked lining up to be examined. Only their bare butts were shown since they were filmed from behind.
This was during the Vietnam War in the late 60s when this was news since many young men were being drafted into the Army.
In this case certainly many girls and women attending cinemas could see these newsreel films on the big screen of these young draftees with their bare asses for everyone to see.
At the time I thought that this was very humiliating for these young draftees and you could see and hear girls giggling in the cinema theater. No doubt they enjoyed watching all that male nudity and I myself was embarrassed if there were girls sitting near to me since I was only a young teen boy at the time.
I think they showed this naked draftees short film before every feature for a whole week at the theater.

Author:
Ted
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:15:03 11/27/21 Sat

Well I'm surly not trying to stir up any shit here but in 1962 there were very, very few Sex Ed films if any, available.
I remember seeing those humiliating "Hygiene" films. I also remember them having some sort of seal or symbol at the beginning and one of the armed service's names on it, usually the army.
They were maybe 6 or 7 different films and back then it was as close to Sex Ed as it was going to get. The girls were treated to some exceptional sights to see.
I think later on maybe, 5 years later, there were actual Sex Ed films produced but in my 7th grade health class we saw those black / white films and they were very graphic. It was rather embarrassing watching them with girls in the class!
I'm guessing they had no other viable Sex Ed opportunities for the school to use. Male nudity was not a big deal but female nudity was defineatly a no-no!

Author:
Ted (For Curious and Jean)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:51:30 12/01/21 Wed

These films were shown in the early 1960's. We lived in Alabama and my cousins lived in New Jersey. They never saw those films either. Who knows? Maybe they were only shown in our part of the country!

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:07:20 11/30/21 Tue

When I talk about some facts which occured when I was a boy or young man, I am talking only of my personal experience or what I have learnt by friends or by reading newspapers or magazines or by watching newsreals in a movie theater, I don't try to say what was real or not in the United States.

If like "Ted" is telling, there were a very few sex education or hygiene films available for boys and girls at schools, it was certainly possible that some films of the army produced by the army authorities and used normally for new recruits were also used at schools, why not if they were the only ones available and nobody found them too undecent to let girls see them in mixed classes ?.

It was certainly not the common rule but I presume that it happened sometimes, more at high schools than middle schools in my opinion but I can be wrong.

If Ted had noticed the name of the armed forces at the beginning of a film, it might be true.

I guess that it was embarrassing since they were normally not supposed to be seen by girls !

"Ted" What do you mean by " the girls were treated to some exceptional sights to see "
It was a special schedule for them, not the same as yours ?
What was your age and grade at that time ?

But after, you said that later at 7th grade in health class, you saw those black and white films which were very graphic and that time you were in a mixed class to see the films and you found it rather embarrassing ? why was it so embarrassing if they were mainly graphic ?

And you said that since no other films were available, they used them without thinking to your embarrassment because male nudity was not an issue but female nudity was defineatly a no -no.

I can understand that since it was almost the same in France for the ideas about nudity of both genders but it seems to me that in France exposing males in the nude frontally with genitals and balls exposed wiould have been considered as undecent, so I am quite sure that if it was not practiced, it was more because of that idea about what was undecent to show to girls than to respect the dignity of young men ?

And I think also that it was one thing to show young men in the nude even frontally, genitals and boys exposed, and to show how they masturbated and ejaculated. I doubt that all parents had agreed about films shown to their daughters where young men were masturbating or ejaculating ?

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:55:01 11/30/21 Tue

To "Curious" and others

like you I am not a millennial and I remember well of newsreals shown before the main feature in most of movie theaters and showing sometimes the process induction at the army and also the draft process with a scene of the dreadful compulsory physical examination in front of the draft board commission where each draftee was summoned to report when he reached 18 age. Generally we could see a line of young draftees bare ass waiting their turn to be examined ( with sometimes a view in the locker room where they stripped completely and a walk naked in the corridor) very close to each other with bare butts shown since they were filmed by behind.

I presume that it was pretty funny for women and more over for girls a little younger or same age to see the line of bare butts of young men from a close view but it might not be unexpected at least by adult women since everybody knew in France how was set up the physical examination of draftees or lazter the induction process,it was well known that the draftees and inductees were stark naked !

For me it was not linked to a war, of course it oxccured during the algerian war but also before and after the end of the war since anyway there was always a compulsory military service for all young men, and all those who reached 18 age were summoned to report in front of the draft board commission so there were scenes from the french towns where the sessions of the draft board commission took place.

And of course apart of french scenes, I had seen also in movies theaters a few times scenes of young american draftees during their induction medical during the Vietnam war in the late 60's and I remember well that they were generally also lining up to be examined in the nude with bare butts filmed from behind.

Of course there were many girls and women attending cinemas and seeing these newsreals films on the big screen ( it was better than on the small screen of a TV ) with young draftees hexposing their bare asses for eveyone to see like you said.

Was it humiliating for a boy who was sitting near girls or women? certainly a little when we could see and hear girls giggling at the show of naked young men !
You said that they enjoyed the view, may be ?

I presume that it would have been more shocking at least for girls if the draftees had been filmed frontally exposing their genitals and balls ?
To see the bare butts of boys or young men was considered as funny by most female persons.

It lasted like you said several days before an other newsreal was shown, I would say more than only a week, rather two weeks.

I had often wondered what were thinking the girls who saw the scene?

Did the girls had compassion for the male teenagers forced to strip in group for that dreadful physical examination ? or were they only pleased to see them naked without thinking to the disregard of their dignity ? or thinking that it was normal to treat male teenagers like that since it was a long tradition and boys did not need the respect of their modesty like girls ?

Did they talked about it to other girls classmates to make them go to the movie theater to see the same newsreals with scenes of draftees in the nude ?

Was it a talk between girls at recess times at schools ? or
a subject of teasing at the boys classmates if they were in mixed classes ? or teasing of brothers ?
Did they talked about it with their mothers?

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.