VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:51:23 05/17/21 Mon
In reply to: Drokel 's message, "CFNM scenes in the movies" on 15:42:33 05/16/21 Sun

The scene of boys jumping naked in the farm yard under a water hose certainly very cold is rather funny but not uncommon for boys of that age, and I notice that there was not only a girl to watch them but also a boy who stayed dressed and seemed to enjoy the situation indeed more than the girl who seemed surprised.

Anyway the boys were very young and had still no pub hairs and I have seen other scenes like that in movies.

it is not uncommon when it was in the past that a boy was bathed or washed like that in the nude.

That kind of nudity was admitted for boys in movies.

I doubt that their agreement was required, only those of their parents but I doubt also that they were very embarrassed even in presence of the girl.

It lasted certainly more than the short scene that we can see because in movies it is often necessary to shot several times the same scene.

And we see only the persons in the screen but in reality there was certainly a lot of persons present all around what appeareds in the screen, many technicians and so on ...
So these boys have been seen naked by a lot of persons.
but they played in a movie !

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Craig
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:48:47 05/17/21 Mon

I imagine the boys would have found it more embarrassing if there were not a group of them. It gives you courage to strip down if others are doing it.

The girllooked a bit embarrassed on their behalf.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.