VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
spelvin
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:10:45 05/18/21 Tue
In reply to: Drokel 's message, "Re: CFNM scenes in the movies" on 16:43:53 05/17/21 Mon

Thank you, Drokel, I really enjoyed that.
I sure would love to be one of the boys in one of those scenes.

However, I suspect three of the producers of cheating.

In Taina, we see shots of the gleeful girls spying on the boys.
We also see shots of the boys.
However, the two parties never meet in the same frame.
Betcha the producers ran all the footage of the gleeful girls one day.
ran all the footage of the naked boys another day,
and spliced all that footage together.

Same way with Alla Alskar.

In Zonder Zella, there is one short shot in which we really see that the girl actor and the boy actor are on the location at the same time.
In that shot, the all we see of the boy actor is his face and his torso, so we don't know that he's naked.
In all the other shots, we see either:

the girl in the foreground with the boy in the background.
We see that the boy is on the location, but we don't see where the girl is standing.

or:

vice-versa. The boy in the foreground with the girl in the background.
We see that the girl is on the location, but we don't see where the boy is standing.
All we know is that he is showing some skin.

Betcha they filmed all the boy-in-the-background shots without the girl present,
then later ran those shots on a rear projection screen in the studio with the girl standing in front of the screen.

Then they did it the other way around, with the girl-in-the-background shots on the rear projection screen and the boy standing in front of the screen.

Like I say, I would have loved to be in any of those movies,
but especially the ones in which the producers didn't cheat.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Cory to Spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:13:33 05/19/21 Wed

You could be right about the scenes being shot separately without the girls being actually present when the boys were naked.
But nevertheless the same girls who worked on the same set with the boys in the movie would have seen them naked when the film was put together.

Also as Jean the frenchie comments most scenes in a movie are shot several times and for very long which are afterwards edited in a short clip in the finished movie.
His comments that there are also several of the film crew present during these shots is also true, which may include women. In fact many of these movies showing boy nudity are directed by women.
One that comes to mind is the film Shadrach which was directed by a woman that has a scene of boys skinnydipping in front of girls. There are several other movies which were directed by women showing boy nudity but which I cannot recall their title.
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
spelvin (Cory)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:34:47 05/19/21 Wed

I found Shadrach, but I can't find the nude scene.
I hope it hasn't been cut.
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Petronela (Curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:04:45 05/27/21 Thu

In fact, there is a scene in the movie Shadrach where the naked boys bathe in the river. They are shown from the rear :)

From the films that action take place in the past, I still remember the French "Les Petroleuses". The nudity shown there is not boyish, but male. However, it is worth watching one of the scenes where the main female character (Brigitte Bardot) interrogates 4 guys. She gathers all the men in the living room. Then Bardot is stripping them naked and training her rifle on them, demanding to know what they are looking for. When she starts shooting at their feet, they admit that the ranch has oil, but dont know exactly where it is.
Bardot has her fun as she first looks closely at their buttocks,then forces the men to turn around and dance naked as she fired shots below their feet. They ask her to let them go, but she looks at their nakedness for a while with a smile on her face :)

https://www.imagebam.com/image/24aa08486275926

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.