VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:44:32 05/19/21 Wed
In reply to: spelvin 's message, "Re: CFNM scenes in the movies" on 12:39:14 05/19/21 Wed

"Spelvin "
Sorry I have not checked
Anyway you give us very often a lot of informations, so I have thought to you for the movies but you are right, it was "Drokel"
thanks to him !

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Curious to Spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:36:13 05/19/21 Wed

The scene in Shadrach is at 57min. But I think some of it has been deleted because I remember the scene much longer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4RRNakRE-c

It is interesting because it shows a family or two where the girls and women are swimming in undergarment dresses while the boys are swimming naked, which is typically true of those days.
I think the female director was very careful to show accurately what life was like in those days in rural areas.

Don't you wish you grew up and lived in those days where you could enjoy the freedom of swimming naked together with clothed girls? I think I would have.
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:35:46 05/20/21 Thu

"I tried to figure out whether or not the director worked any tricks to safeguard the boy's nudity.
I don't think she did, but I'm not sure."

It's funny and makes no sense how a director would safeguard the privacy of the boys nudity while filming when the whole world was going to see them naked on the big screen in the cinema theaters.
Maybe it is to save them some embarrassment without the presence of girls while filming them, although in this case the director is a woman and also the presence of the film crew which may include females in some cases.

Also in most of these scenes in movies the boys faces are usually never hidden while shooting, so everyone can easily recognize them when seeing the movie.
Which is why I was always curious what the girls who knew them at school and the neighborhood commented to them after seeing them fully naked on the big screen at the cinema theater.

"I also envy the boys who play in these movies.
Even in those movies in which their modesty is safeguarded with camera tricks,
they get to share their nudity with everyone in the studio."

I don't think I would have easily accepted to play naked for such scenes by the modest way I was brought up and felt. Today I may see it differently, but not at the time at that age.
I guess some of these boys took a lot of convincing to play these scenes while others seem very comfortable about it and even seem to enjoy it.
For example what comes to mind is the long skinnydipping nudity scene in the German TV movie Krempoli which must have took hours to film from different angles where the boys seem very nervous about it in spite of pretending to smile for the story. More especially since there were girls all around them while being filmed in this long scene. But there is no doubt that the girl actors were enjoying it with a big smile on their face.

I wonder if there are any guys here who would have willingly accepted to take part in such a scene at that age.

No need to ask the girls of course. :)
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
spelvin (Curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:04:19 05/20/21 Thu

I grew up modest,
but I wish I could turn the clock back and grow up IMmodest.

So my feelings are a lot like yours.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
spelvin (to Curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:22:27 05/19/21 Wed

I tried to figure out whether or not the director worked any tricks to safeguard the boy's nudity.
I don't think she did, but I'm not sure.

"Don't you wish you grew up and lived in those days where you could enjoy the freedom of swimming naked together with clothed girls? I think I would have."

You bet I do.
I also envy the boys who play in these movies.
Even in those movies in which their modesty is safeguarded with camera tricks,
they get to share their nudity with everyone in the studio.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.