VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
stevem552001
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:33:20 05/22/21 Sat
In reply to: Observer 's message, "Re: CFNM scenes in the movies" on 22:28:03 05/21/21 Fri

I think the girl who is watching the cold water hosing of the boys is doing much more than "peeking." Her views of the boys are longer, and I think she views the hosing as poetic justice for the many cases of bullying her friend Michal suffered. Four boys against one is not ever fair, and the big tough bullies are now jumping around lewdly and shrieking like the big babies they really are, while showing the girl everything. I agree with Josh and Willy that during the hosing, the boys are much too distracted by the cold water to be concerned with the watching girl. They certainly make no effort to cover anything, but I bet that when the hosing is finished and the girl gives the boys the towels she is holding and they then sit on the sofa covered by the towels while facing Michal and the girl, they then have the time to think about what they showed the girl. There are certainly no secrets or private parts left, and they were certainly not acting so big and tough during the hosing. The girl turns her head a couple of times during the hosing to look approvingly at Michal pumping the well that is producing the cold water, but the then looks back at the jumping shrieking boys with a smile watching them get their well deserved comeuppance. The fully dressed girl who is not feeling any of the water is enjoying Michal's revenge as much as Michal himself.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.