VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Shay
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 06:31:00 06/09/21 Wed
In reply to: Drokel 's message, "CFNM scenes in the movies" on 15:42:33 05/16/21 Sun

Does everyone here not realize that in movies, everyone on screen is acting? The comments about how the girls and boys reacted in a scene makes it seem as if you believe you're watching a home video instead of a movie. The boys and girls in a movie react however they're told to react, because they're all playing pretend. That's what a movie is.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Drokel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:03:35 06/14/21 Mon

That is right. But question is how they react behind the scenes. What was their thoughts and feeling about naked scenes.
[> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Craig
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:09:32 06/14/21 Mon

Although it would be humiliating for most kids, it is their art and that is all they would see it as. They are too bothered about getting it right to even think about the nudity.

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:07:00 06/15/21 Tue

There is no doubt that most boys acting in such nudity scenes would be embarrassed to some degree with the film crew present, which may include women, and also knowing that the whole world is going to see what they look like naked on the big screen, including their girl classmates and other girls who know them.

Pity there is not much or any documentation of the girls reaction who know the boys at school or in the neighborhood on seeing them naked on the big screen in cinema theaters, let alone the girls all over the world who watch the movie.
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Craig
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:14:49 06/15/21 Tue

If they didn't want to be naked they wouldn't have accepted the part

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:14:27 06/15/21 Tue

to Craig " are you sure that their agreement was asked, I presume that in some cases for young boys only the parents have given their agreement.

I don't think that it was too much embarrassing for a young boy under 12 o 13 age because he was interested by the making of the movie and the scene of nudity was not long generally.

of course when it is said that all the crew movie including women was here when he was naked for a scene, it is true and it might be a little strange for him but everybody might seem very busy so he had not the feeling to be expose naked to everybody and looked intently by everybody present.

For me the worst might be for boys between 13 and 18 age if they were naked and knew that girls classmates, sisters, neighbor girls, would see them naked, and if they went to a movie theater to see the movie and could hear the giggles and laughs of the female audience whhen there was a scene with them naked.

I dont know if it was different because they were in a group when there was in a movie a scene of a physical examination or a group shower after sports and all a group of boys shown naked, even sometimes male teeanagers.
Was it less embarassing because there was a group of naked boys ?

Author:
Craig
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:56:01 06/15/21 Tue

If I was signing my child up for anything I would ask them if they minded being naked first. And, I would probaby refuse because there are too many freaks watching.

Author:
John to Jean (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:17:51 06/15/21 Tue

Jean - you make an assumption that most on this site make. That is that pre-pubescent boys are not modest. I dont know where that assumption comes from. Perhaps as a rationale that allows authorities to strip them in public without the authority feeling guilty.

Speaking for myself, I was quite aware of my clothed status beginning in about first grade. And I would have had the same feelings of being embarrassed about being naked in public as would anyone else.

Just because authorities draw the line at puberty as far as accepting public nudity of boys does not have any bearing on the boys feeling. Just wanted to point out that erroneous assumption.
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:08:28 06/15/21 Tue

I think it rests much on the skills of the director of the movie to convince a boy or group of boys to act naked in a scene.

For example in the Disney movie Polyanna where a boy had to pose naked in the skinnydipping opening scene the boy only accepted to pose for the shooting of the scene in the open when the director promised him a new bike if he accepted to pose for the scene.

It was the same in the bare spanking scene in 'Joe the King'. According to the director's own comment the boy was very embarrassed to act in that scene but somehow the director convinced him to do it.

I would say that it is the same in many or most other movies when these nude scenes have to be shot, it is the director's ability and convincing skills that makes the boys accept to act in these scenes.

I would also think that before signing the contract for the movie the boys parents would be informed and have to accept that nudity scenes will be shot.
Also in most cases when doing the interviews with the director to choose which boy actors he will choose for the roles he will only choose the ones that accept to act in these nudity scenes besides other considerations.

There is a lot of behind the scenes work to shoot a movie which usually takes several months to shoot. Some scenes which only appear for a few minutes in the finished movie may take a whole day to shoot and may even be repeated if the director is not satisfied with the result.
What we see as a 2 hour movie is always a small part of many hours of shooting from different angles and several cameras and several repeats of each scene which has to be edited and only a small part shown in the finished movie.
So even a nudity scene may take a whole morning or whole afternoon to shoot until the director gets it right.
Same for CFNM scenes of course where the nude boys and clothed girls or women actors have to be well instructed and posed for the scene.
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Gretchen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:27:03 06/17/21 Thu

This is true. I grew up in Germany where child nudity is viewed very different.
One publication said a scene where 2 boys were nude with 5 girls wearing various articles of clothing took 22 takes.
Between mistakes, blocking and various other common theatrical mishaps, the boys got erections off and on during the shooting.
The boys were 10 and 12 and were in constant view of the girls and everyone on set! The filming for a 2 minute scene took over 3 hours with the boy's nude the whole time!!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Markus to Gretchen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:58:29 06/19/21 Sat

"The filming for a 2 minute scene took over 3 hours with the boy's nude the whole time"

That's not true for two reasons:
1- Their are child labor laws restricting how long a child can be on set, and no filmmaker would waste the entire time the child actor is on set on a single scene. Filmmakers have to make the most of the time they have with the child on set.

2- An actor, regardless of age or gender, is never going to be naked the whole time. During the time it takes to set up the scene, actors would be wearing a robe (or towel). The actors only get naked to film the scene. Between takes, they put the robe (or towel) back on and wait until the new take is ready to film.AN exception to this is the film "Robbie". There's an article about the filming of the movie (from the same time as the movie came out) where they say the 2 boys remained naked for the whole filming, but only because they refused to put anything on. The 2 boys wanted to stay naked, and the filmmakers decided to allow them. If I can find the article again, I'll link it. The point is that the actors (in this case,kids) remaining naked isn't a normal thing in filmmaking, and only occurred because the the kids refused to put on clothes, and the filmmakers decided to allow it. The filmmakers could have made them put on clothes, but didn't. They didn't see the harm in the kids remaining naked if they wanted to. They were only about 8 or 9 years old, so it wasn't a big deal.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:41:57 06/19/21 Sat

Here's what I can dig up about Robby:

Robby is a cinematic retelling of Robinson Crusoe, with the title character and Man Friday being reca st in juvenile roles. Those roles were played by Warren Raum and Ryp Siani, respectively.

The movie was filmed on an uninhabited Caribbean island [as I recall, the same island where Lord of the Flies was filmed], where there was no danger of anyone being arrested for indecent exposure. Both boys unhesitantly stripped to the buff on the first day of filming.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robby_(film)

Both boys remained nude all of the time that they were not filming scenes which required clothes. Their nudity proved contagious when most of the adults in the crew likewise disrobed.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063513/trivia?ref_=tt_ql_2

Author:
Petronela (Curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:05:04 08/17/21 Tue

Gretchen is right. Filming nude scenes can be very stressful for boys and men, especially when it happens in the presence of clothed women :)
France 2 television returned to the secrets of the movie "Les Petroleuses", and in particular to the stage where 4 actors, including Georges Beller, found themselves completely naked in front of Brigitte Bardot. It was an example of female domination as "The West is no longer a place for men." And it was perfectly symbolized by the scene when the four brothers were forced by the main character, Louise, to undress under the threat of using a gun. And because they still wouldn't tell her what they were looking for in the ranch area, the woman shot a Winchester at their feet several times. This made them desperately shout "Oil! Oil! Oil !!!" But even after that confession, Louise wouldn't let them go, showing them her advantage and clearly playing with their shame.
At first, the actors naively believed that the scene would be short and that no woman would see them from the front. How wrong they were! It took a long time to shoot the scene. Brigitte was present on the set the whole time. With a shotgun in her hand and a smile on her face, she watched the naked colleagues from the movie set.
Georges Beller also explained that, being truly completely naked, it took a few takes before they agreed to completely turn around and put their hands up in front of the sublime and attractive Brigitte Bardot. She stared at them with obvious satisfaction. The shame and embarrassment felt by the men was so big that for a few days they turned their faces in the company of Brigitte :)
The actress herself admits with a laugh that shooting this scene was a great fun for her. "Kidnapping" four men, forcing them to undress and shooting them at their feet was fun.
Here is the link to the program:https://youtu.be/V2kVYX2MvJo
If the girls want to see his naked jumps under fire and shapely buttocks, Georges Beller is second from the left at 6:39 and the rest of the program.

Author:
Mauro ((to Petronela))
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:48:01 08/18/21 Wed

I just can immagine the embarassment for the naked males. But I think how much it was emarassing too for the guys of the crew. And how much their females coworker in the crew did teased them about it. The males can't do nothing about it; they just had to let the girls had their fun!

Author:
John to Observer (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:08:26 06/16/21 Wed

Observer - all good points with which I agree.

And it supports my point that prepubescent boys are quite aware that they are naked and are usually embarrassed about it. That is why the director has to work hard to cajole them to get naked for the role.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:59:28 06/16/21 Wed

to "observer"

of course you are right on all the points that you stated, especially how it can be long to shot a nudity scene, even if it lasts only a few minutes on the screen once the movie is finished.

But there is one point on which I am less convinced, it is about the agreement of a boy or a girl to shot a scene with nudity in the past.
Of course you are right since a lot of years when children rights were recongnized but I doubt that in the 50 and 60 's years, the agreement of a minor person was required if the director had the agreement of the parents.

In my opinion, they were told that their parents had agreed and it was enough, that did not mean that the director of the movie might not use arguments or gifts to convince a boy to play naked in a scene because if he wanted that he played it naturally, it was of course necessary that he did not complain al the time or showed an unpleased face !

[> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Shay (addressing all the comments)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:32:08 06/16/21 Wed

Everyone here is projecting their American puritanism onto other cultures by assuming embarrassment by the boys or by the need for the filmmaker to coerce nudity. It;s similar to the thread about the Japanese fundoshi, and the assumption that the boys are embarrassed or that girls get delight from looking. Once again, it's projecting American puritanism onto different cultures. When a practice is commonplace in a culture, outsiders may find it interesting or shocking, but it's mundane to those of that culture.

Author:
Charlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:19:49 06/16/21 Wed

You are speaking of american puritanism and assume that all are Americans here. I don't think so. Well, in some cfnm scenes it might be true. But most of these movies are not american productions. If they were you would see no nude boys.It is okay for american movies to show a dozen shot people in one minute but you will see no nude boy or other nude people. You can see that more in scandinavian or russian productions. I can not speak for the asian culture but in most european countries it is common that siblings see each other nude without embarrassment. When it goes outside the family and in a more involantary situation it is something different. Then you find embarrassment on one side and delight on the other. But this is more a game of power from one individual over the other.

Author:
spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:37:21 06/16/21 Wed

I know of one US movie which shows nude children:
Blue Lagoon.

Author:
Charlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:16:31 06/16/21 Wed

Well, that is one movie made 40 years ago. And as far as I remember you didn't see much.

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:37:00 06/16/21 Wed

Charlene is right, American censors are hard on underage nudity, which is almost impossible to see in today's American movies, while they are loose on violence in movies even in children's movies.
European countries are the contrary, they are very tough on violence in movies but loose on nudity including underage nudity.
One can say the same for Asian and South American countries.

The American movie that Spelvin mentions is one of a very few exceptions, but which is common in foreign movies.

Author:
spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:53:49 06/16/21 Wed

I forgot where I saw this--
it might have been in this forum--
but I thought the European Union decided to outlaw nude children in movies in recent years.

Author:
Charlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:04:05 06/16/21 Wed

I don't know about this. The European Union decided many things. But I think it concerns only scenes which were in a sexual context.

Author:
Charlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:05:34 06/16/21 Wed

And the Union has no influence on productions from outside the Union.

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:19:56 06/16/21 Wed

It is possible because the liberals are now taking over in Europe like they did in the US.
It is ironic that it was the liberals that brought in this nudity scare and ban on nudity, especially underage nudity.
In the very conservative America before the 70s it was common for boys to swim nude at school, at camps, at the YMCA and other places, but when the liberals started taking over this ended and was all banned.

It is still the conservative and traditional countries that still have these customs, like the fundoshi in Japan or South American countries that still produce movies with innocent boy nudity in them.
For example there was an Argentinian movie produced last year or two years ago about boys in a reformatory that has several scenes of boy nudity in it. But I don't think that this will be shown in American theaters although it is very popular in that country.
I will try and find the link because someone uploaded it on a video site.

Author:
Shay to Charlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:04:38 06/17/21 Thu

The point was that people should stop projecting their cultural mindset onto others. Naked kids in 1940's-1980's films from Northern Europe would not have needed coercion to be naked, would not have been embarrassed, and there would be no delight by the opposite sex who are present.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:45:08 06/17/21 Thu

Charlene is right
I don't think that it is impossible in a european country to have a scene of children or tennagers nudity under 16 age as long as it is not sexually explicit or it might be a movie about incest for instance and the nudity must be very discreet.

But we can see under age persons, especially boys naked under showers in a group shower at school or at a juvenile institution, reformatory school and so long, or at physical examinations or changing from clothes after sport and so on ..

Author:
Darrell
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:36:22 06/17/21 Thu

This is true, many films from Germany and France saw nothing wrong with male nudity! In many films it was used as a comic relief showing a man or boys penis as a practice joke or a segue into a funny situation. Full frontal nudity was a tool in flims to break up a serious moment or set the scene for a comical event in many films.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:49:34 06/17/21 Thu

"Darell" You are also right
male nudity in french or other european movies like Germany, even that of boys and male teenagers, can be used like a comical situation !
I have seen it several times in movies.

I posted again my message which was above for Charlene
she is right
I don't think that it is impossible in a european country to have a scene of children or tennagers nudity under 16 age as long as it is not sexually explicit or it might be a movie about incest for instance and the nudity must be very discreet.

But we can see under age persons, especially boys naked under showers in a group shower at school or at a juvenile institution, reformatory school and so long, or at physical examinations or changing from clothes after sport and so on ..

Author:
Craig
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:23:53 06/17/21 Thu

I personally wouldn't want my son being nude for a film but I know not all parents are the same. It is more acceptable for a boy than a girl for obvious reasons.

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:39:58 06/17/21 Thu

It is true that these boy nudity and embarrassment scenes are often used for humor in these movies, like the one showing the nude boys being hosed down in front of the girl. Or the one with the girls spying on the boys in the shower and many others.

Here is another French movie from 2010 about boys in a reform/boarding school.
In the first scene at 2m40s a boy of about 12 is shown being bathed standing up in a small tub by a woman.
In the other one at 41m the boys are bathed one by one by their female teacher behind a low screen after being told to take their pants down. The boys don't seem to be comfortable about it while she is washing their front parts and butts which is also a humorous scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTlMuStuPok&list=PLKNIw2PlQzQUHGProPY_Rsa077E3xTAiU&index=68

Author:
Charlene to Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:05:35 06/17/21 Thu

It was not really a humorous scene when the female teacher washed the boys. Seemed more a routine procedure to me. And the boys seemed used to it.

Author:
Observer to Charlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:53:11 06/17/21 Thu

I meant it was funny for those watching the movie.
I'm sure that it and similar movies are somehow based on true events about young boys in such boarding and reform schools.
So I agree that it was probably a routine procedure for the boys in such institutions in these countries, especially in the past.

Author:
Karen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:38:44 06/17/21 Thu

Over the past 10 years films have moved away from gratuitous female nudity to gratuitous male nudity.
Seeing a man full frontal nude does tend to be a humorous anecdote portraying the penis as almost a comical character.
I found using boy full frontal nudity as depicting innocence showing a hairless penis flaccid or semi erect!
I have watched my share of European films and they do tend to use male nudity more frequently than American films do.
What does surprise me is the flagrant used of boy nudity even when not needed. It was mostly used to excite female viewers, mostly girls wanting a gander at a penis or two.
I feel it was put there to interest girls to watch the movie! Male nudity is more accepted in Europe but it seems that America is following suit and is not that far behind!

Author:
Doug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:01:17 06/17/21 Thu

You are right Karen. Here in Europe, step by step, there are always less female nudity while male nudity is in high rise.
And not only in movies but in commercials too!
It start embarassing me... for the joy of my sister and my female friends.

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:27:35 06/17/21 Thu

There is no doubt that it is the girls and female viewers that are going to enjoy these male nudity scenes, not so much for the boys especially if they are watching the movie in front of their sisters or friends, or in a cinema theater full of girls who come to watch the movie just for these scenes.

Here is a recent movie from Argentina (2020) with several boy nudity scenes as at 51:50 and at 1:15:00
http://ok.ru/video/2634695445075

Author:
Craig
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:03:25 06/17/21 Thu

Nudity of both sexes needs to stop. It is merely there for the entertainment of opposite sex viewers.

Author:
CHeyrus
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:46:18 06/17/21 Thu

Karen is correct. A coworker returned from a European vacation and said his daughters got a very explicit education watching TV while over there.
Even though they didn't understand the language the girls who are 8 and 10 enjoyed seeing boys without clothes on. He told us that they show penises on TV and his girls were tickled to death seeing the boys naked and totally exposed!
He said as far as he could tell there were no erections shown but dicks and ball sacks were easy to point out!
There was little if anything was left to the girls imagination as their penises were shown as if purposefully included in the program!

Author:
Karen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:25:40 06/17/21 Thu

There is a world wide feminist movement going on and viewing penises has become very exciting with women/girls and the Gay community. An article in a Psychology periodical about 3 years ago proposed full frontal male nudity on TV both on comnercials and mainstream programing stating that they needed to even things out for all the female nudity in the 70s and 80s! Today's women want boys and men to pay shamefully for the humiliation girls suffered from those bygone years. Many claim they were humiliated by the gratuitous female nudity as young girls seeing it on Cinemax, HBO and video tapes! The story stated that by 2023 there would be total male nudity on TV and in movies with females fully dressed. (CFNM) Now seeing the upswing in CFNM in males today it seems that this may be possible! Seeing the upsurge in female directors and producers I have to say the writing is defineatly on the wall! It looks as if exopliting males with total male full frontal nudity is just around the corner! History is cyclical!
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: CFNM must become the norm

Author:
Jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:05:09 06/17/21 Thu

Bring on female power.

Of course I wouldn't be interested in seeing naked males but as a CFNM affacionado I would love to see naked males under the power and supervision of well dressed women, whether on TV, commercials, movies or in real life.

And since this board is about innocent nudity why not also bring back nude swimming for boys in front of girls, at school and everywhere else. This will make girls get used to dominate and control males from a young age.

I'm all in favor of the feminist movement as long as it involves CFNM even if it is forced nudity.

We could also have a better world if it is run by women. Men are only interested in conflict and aggression and violence. So this could be the future of mankind if it is to survive and live in peace by keeping males under control and women in charge. Many are beginning to realize this, not just the feminist movement.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM must become the norm

Author:
Louis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:53:24 06/17/21 Thu

Well, no offense to Karen but I wouldn't be marking any calenders over her post! First, that article was printed 3 years ago and second, America is still too prudish to be showing nude boy's and men on TV simply for the gratification of girls and women!
Today's women are much bolder and demanding, understood! But not to burst anyone's bubble, I don't see that happening in 2023, or 2025, or even 2028 to be honest. Not in this culture!
Making boys swim nude in this day and age is not going to happen overnight. Hell, you can't even get them to shower with other boys let alone having girls check out their peckers! The boys of today are not going to just take off their pants and show girls their bodies! Believe what you want but it will be a long time before it happens here!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM must become the norm

Author:
JustMe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:33:25 08/18/21 Wed

I am not so sure of that, I have seen a couple of movies on commercial TV that I was pleasantly surprised with.
China is pointing to Afghanistan and is telling Taiwan and other nations that the United States will not help them.
One was "Holloman" where a man makes himself invisible. You can see him on heat vision and of course when he is invisible, he has to be naked. (must have been nice for the female cast at those times) Anyway, he was watching a woman who was shown topless in her room but on TV they blurred her breast out (and rightly so)

However there were several times in which they showed him and you could clearly see his genitals, even has his testicles and penis were swinging back and forth. They showed this clearly

There was one other one that had a naked male (he was blue)but I can not remember the name but this commercial TV station did not blur his penis and testicles out.

So there is hope that we will see a lot of full frontal totally naked males while they are keeping women and girls fully dressed.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM must become the norm

Author:
Just Me to Jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:48:16 09/17/21 Fri

Jeff said "bring back nude swimming for boys in front of girls, at school and everywhere else. This will make girls get used to dominate and control males from a young age."

I agree 100%. I know a lot of men and women who were brought up in a CFNM where the males were naked while all the girls (and a lot of their girlfriends who came over) were dressed and it didn't hurt any of us. Most of the males are still practicing CFNM in their own homes.

I also know I get a lot of flack some here on this board for saying I do believe women are the superior gender but at least I have the balls to admit it. I think CFNM reinforces that and I have almost always seen that naked males behave a lot better when with clothed women or should I say males behave been with women when the males are naked and the ladies dressed. I agree, bring it on.

Author:
Mauro
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:55:04 06/20/21 Sun

I think you are right Karen. In Europe the feminist movement teach at the females they have the right to equalize the score. In the past there were a lot of female nudity on movies and commercials and now they want a sort of revenge. I know a lot of females who love to see our embarassment (and shame) while we just have to let them stare at a lot of situations where they can see male nudity. They think it's the just revenge for the shame and embarassment they lived years ago.
To add more embarassment seems they love to make a lot of "teasing" comments when movies or commercials shown male nudity.
Things changed very fast in the recent years and I can't see so unreal the goal you told about the male nudity on TV from 2023.

Author:
spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:27:46 06/17/21 Thu

I would like to see nudity, both in fact and in fiction,
increased until it's not even exciting anymore.

Author:
Colin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:49:25 06/17/21 Thu

Nudity is going to be less common as opposed to more common as the years go on. When I was thirteen I was examined by a female doctor in readiness for my circumcision and I still think that would have made for a great film scene one day. It's not going to happen though. Kids are protected, not exposed, now.

Author:
Observer to Colin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:24:19 06/18/21 Fri

I disagree. Cultures and fashions can change overnight.
For example who would have thought that the miniskirt for girls and women would come into fashion all of a sudden in the sixties when girls and women were used to wearing long skirts to below the knees or long pants?
It started in England and quickly spread to the rest of the world, including in the US, at about the same time when the Beatles revolutionized music.
The same with nudity when boys were used to swimming naked while girls wore modest swimsuits which gradually changed to boys wearing swimsuits and girls wearing tiny bikinis and even topless.
So don't be too sure because anything can change.

Author:
Observer to Spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:40:34 06/18/21 Fri

You make a good point. When nudity becomes common for everyone it ceases to be exciting.
One can see this from African or Amazon tribes who are always naked and it doesn't seem to excite anyone among them.
One can also see this from the examples given in places like the Philippines where the boys swim naked together with the girls in clothing and is not a big deal for any of them, including the girls.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:41:15 06/18/21 Fri

to "observer"

I find like others that the second scene of nudity of boys being washed by a woman supervisor one by in a french movie of 2010 ( I have not seen it in movies theaters nor at television ) was not really comic or humorous like it was shown, too much a routine task for the woman, and nothing was made to make us laugh like if the boys were lining up in the nude in a close queue when she called the next or if she gave each boy a slap on his butt when she had finished, she seemed to have no pleasure at all to wash them like if it was a very boring task and she did not tell them even to remove their trousers not only to pull them down ..
I doubt that even a female audience could find that scene humorous ?

I am more surprised by the argentinian movie of 2020, I do not know it !
The second scene where the boys are naked is rather long and it is rather funny to see many of them of all ages, and a few ones rather old like 14 -15 age, shown mainly by back with wet and shing buttocks but also sometimes frontally playing naked on the wet floor, slipping and laughing.

I presume that a female audience watching that scene would enjoy it.

Author:
Just Me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:50:51 09/17/21 Fri

At least one of the boys appeared to have pubic hair.

Author:
Petronela (Curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:11:42 06/18/21 Fri

You're right Karen. There is more and more male nudity in European movies! They are often aimed at young audiences, especially female audiences. They are usually German or Scandinavian productions.
An example is the German Tiger girl 2017. Male actors lose their clothes several times in it. This happens, unfortunately for them, in the company of dressed actresses. Girls even go as far as deception to see a naked man. Posing as security workers, they force the shop's customer to undress. They enjoy the front and rear views of him and run away with his clothes.
There are more and more naked guys in the commercials as well. For example, the Dutch Suistudio uses them in advertising clothes for women. The advertising slogan is "We don't dress men". In fact, the photos show elegant women and nude male models.
I read in the newspaper that a male stripper performed twice during the Swedish Feminist Party congress. The chairwoman in a press interview said that the performance was performed twice "so that everything could be watched carefully!"
Europe is further on male nudity than the US.

Author:
Mauro
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:11:19 06/20/21 Sun

I agree with you Petronela. I saw the "Tiger girl" movie with some friends (guys and girls)... and some scenes are very exciting for the girls (and a bit embarassing for us males).
Time ago a female coworker also shown us the note (from a newspaper) about the stripper at the Swedish Feminist Party congress. She, smirking, said us we better prepare ourself because she think that's the future that is coming for us...

Author:
Markus
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:16:18 06/19/21 Sat

Jeff and a few others have said they would like to see CFNM be common. Not in those exact words, but that's the gist of it. I'll just say this: Don't involve children in sexual fetishes. CFNM, by its nature, involves force and/or humiliation. Imposing this on children is abusive. If any of you, as adults, want to subject yourselves to CFNM, that's your personal business. Anyone who advocates imposing this on children has crossed a line, because that's no longer your personal business. You're now trying to impose a sexual fetish on another person. Specifically, children.

Author:
Angus
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:46:01 06/20/21 Sun

i agree with Markus

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:52:10 06/22/21 Tue

I have never seen in a french movie or european a scene of nudity of boys and male pre-teenagers which was so long as the second one of the argentinian movie and with so close views of shining and wet buttocks and genitals of boys.

But I recognize thatr it is shown as a comical scene where the boys are unruly!

Author:
Sharon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:33:31 08/18/21 Wed

I have a friend who is a writer in Hollywood and she says that male nudity is a non-issue in movies today. It is also allowed in PG movies as long as it is "non-sexual" nudity.
Female nudity is still rated "R" and has been discouraged to be used in movies. She said that Women 35 to 45 are the highest paid group and movie scripts are to be designed for their interests. This is evident in many movies being produced with female leads.
She also said that male nudity is now being used to intise females into watching a movie. Showing an occational penis in a movie is not considered in bad taste but seen as culturally stimulating! The lack of female nudity is now looked as a step forward against pornography coming out of Hollywood. Male nudity however is not considered as pornographic.
She also said that it is estimated that in 10 years male nudity will soon be allowed on American TV. This is echoed by German, French and to some extent British TV accepting male nudity and allowing it on their TV.

Author:
Jason to Sharon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:43:46 08/18/21 Wed

That is interesting Sharon. Indeed that seems to be the trend! This is definitely a shift from when I was growing up as a teenager, there was no (or very, very rare) male nudity in movies, whereas female nudity was omnipresent to "sell" movies. There was a lot of "gratuitous" female nudity (if that is the correct word), meaning showing naked women just for the sake of it, not because it brought anything meaningful to the story. For example shower scenes in horror movies.
They used to show movies with female nudity every week on a local TV station (no cable required!) and I would look forward to watching them and waiting for those 2 or 3 scenes. Sometimes it was really random, like a woman getting out of bed and walking naked to the bathroom, but in any case we got to see everything that made her female. Most female nudity in regular mainstream movies was just their boobs, but in those movies there was always full frontal nudity. It was only 2 or 3 scenes out of the whole movie, but they were worth it!

Author:
JustMe to Sharon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:50:15 08/18/21 Wed

I would love for any movie that had naked females to be rated X while any movie with naked males could be rated G even if they are naked for the whole movie.

Have movies featuring the swim teams in the past where the boys were naked and the girls in suits for example.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
spelvin (to JustMe)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:56:52 08/19/21 Thu

Wouldn't it be wonderful if they had home video cameras in that day?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Observer to Spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:48:26 08/19/21 Thu

They did not have home video cameras in those days but film movie cameras with 8mm and Super 8 film were very popular and many families had them in the 60s.

However I am curious if cameras of any kind were allowed among the spectators during nude swim meets.
There seems to be agreement among some posters that say that the only photography allowed was by a chosen official photographer who usually took group photos of the competing teams and no more, which were later sold for family albums.
I remember a poster who said that he still has a photo of him and two other boys at age 11 standing naked on the podium after the meet with their winning medals around their neck which his mom bought for the family album.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.