VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
spelvin
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:37:21 06/16/21 Wed
In reply to: Charlene 's message, "Re: CFNM scenes in the movies" on 16:19:49 06/16/21 Wed

I know of one US movie which shows nude children:
Blue Lagoon.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Charlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:16:31 06/16/21 Wed

Well, that is one movie made 40 years ago. And as far as I remember you didn't see much.
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:37:00 06/16/21 Wed

Charlene is right, American censors are hard on underage nudity, which is almost impossible to see in today's American movies, while they are loose on violence in movies even in children's movies.
European countries are the contrary, they are very tough on violence in movies but loose on nudity including underage nudity.
One can say the same for Asian and South American countries.

The American movie that Spelvin mentions is one of a very few exceptions, but which is common in foreign movies.
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:53:49 06/16/21 Wed

I forgot where I saw this--
it might have been in this forum--
but I thought the European Union decided to outlaw nude children in movies in recent years.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Charlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:04:05 06/16/21 Wed

I don't know about this. The European Union decided many things. But I think it concerns only scenes which were in a sexual context.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Charlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:05:34 06/16/21 Wed

And the Union has no influence on productions from outside the Union.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:19:56 06/16/21 Wed

It is possible because the liberals are now taking over in Europe like they did in the US.
It is ironic that it was the liberals that brought in this nudity scare and ban on nudity, especially underage nudity.
In the very conservative America before the 70s it was common for boys to swim nude at school, at camps, at the YMCA and other places, but when the liberals started taking over this ended and was all banned.

It is still the conservative and traditional countries that still have these customs, like the fundoshi in Japan or South American countries that still produce movies with innocent boy nudity in them.
For example there was an Argentinian movie produced last year or two years ago about boys in a reformatory that has several scenes of boy nudity in it. But I don't think that this will be shown in American theaters although it is very popular in that country.
I will try and find the link because someone uploaded it on a video site.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.