VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Observer
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:39:58 06/17/21 Thu
In reply to: jean the frenchie 's message, "Re: CFNM scenes in the movies" on 10:49:34 06/17/21 Thu

It is true that these boy nudity and embarrassment scenes are often used for humor in these movies, like the one showing the nude boys being hosed down in front of the girl. Or the one with the girls spying on the boys in the shower and many others.

Here is another French movie from 2010 about boys in a reform/boarding school.
In the first scene at 2m40s a boy of about 12 is shown being bathed standing up in a small tub by a woman.
In the other one at 41m the boys are bathed one by one by their female teacher behind a low screen after being told to take their pants down. The boys don't seem to be comfortable about it while she is washing their front parts and butts which is also a humorous scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTlMuStuPok&list=PLKNIw2PlQzQUHGProPY_Rsa077E3xTAiU&index=68

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Charlene to Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:05:35 06/17/21 Thu

It was not really a humorous scene when the female teacher washed the boys. Seemed more a routine procedure to me. And the boys seemed used to it.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Observer to Charlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:53:11 06/17/21 Thu

I meant it was funny for those watching the movie.
I'm sure that it and similar movies are somehow based on true events about young boys in such boarding and reform schools.
So I agree that it was probably a routine procedure for the boys in such institutions in these countries, especially in the past.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.