VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Karen
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:25:40 06/17/21 Thu
In reply to: Karen 's message, "Re: CFNM scenes in the movies" on 14:38:44 06/17/21 Thu

There is a world wide feminist movement going on and viewing penises has become very exciting with women/girls and the Gay community. An article in a Psychology periodical about 3 years ago proposed full frontal male nudity on TV both on comnercials and mainstream programing stating that they needed to even things out for all the female nudity in the 70s and 80s! Today's women want boys and men to pay shamefully for the humiliation girls suffered from those bygone years. Many claim they were humiliated by the gratuitous female nudity as young girls seeing it on Cinemax, HBO and video tapes! The story stated that by 2023 there would be total male nudity on TV and in movies with females fully dressed. (CFNM) Now seeing the upswing in CFNM in males today it seems that this may be possible! Seeing the upsurge in female directors and producers I have to say the writing is defineatly on the wall! It looks as if exopliting males with total male full frontal nudity is just around the corner! History is cyclical!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: CFNM must become the norm

Author:
Jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:05:09 06/17/21 Thu

Bring on female power.

Of course I wouldn't be interested in seeing naked males but as a CFNM affacionado I would love to see naked males under the power and supervision of well dressed women, whether on TV, commercials, movies or in real life.

And since this board is about innocent nudity why not also bring back nude swimming for boys in front of girls, at school and everywhere else. This will make girls get used to dominate and control males from a young age.

I'm all in favor of the feminist movement as long as it involves CFNM even if it is forced nudity.

We could also have a better world if it is run by women. Men are only interested in conflict and aggression and violence. So this could be the future of mankind if it is to survive and live in peace by keeping males under control and women in charge. Many are beginning to realize this, not just the feminist movement.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM must become the norm

Author:
Louis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:53:24 06/17/21 Thu

Well, no offense to Karen but I wouldn't be marking any calenders over her post! First, that article was printed 3 years ago and second, America is still too prudish to be showing nude boy's and men on TV simply for the gratification of girls and women!
Today's women are much bolder and demanding, understood! But not to burst anyone's bubble, I don't see that happening in 2023, or 2025, or even 2028 to be honest. Not in this culture!
Making boys swim nude in this day and age is not going to happen overnight. Hell, you can't even get them to shower with other boys let alone having girls check out their peckers! The boys of today are not going to just take off their pants and show girls their bodies! Believe what you want but it will be a long time before it happens here!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM must become the norm

Author:
JustMe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:33:25 08/18/21 Wed

I am not so sure of that, I have seen a couple of movies on commercial TV that I was pleasantly surprised with.
China is pointing to Afghanistan and is telling Taiwan and other nations that the United States will not help them.
One was "Holloman" where a man makes himself invisible. You can see him on heat vision and of course when he is invisible, he has to be naked. (must have been nice for the female cast at those times) Anyway, he was watching a woman who was shown topless in her room but on TV they blurred her breast out (and rightly so)

However there were several times in which they showed him and you could clearly see his genitals, even has his testicles and penis were swinging back and forth. They showed this clearly

There was one other one that had a naked male (he was blue)but I can not remember the name but this commercial TV station did not blur his penis and testicles out.

So there is hope that we will see a lot of full frontal totally naked males while they are keeping women and girls fully dressed.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM must become the norm

Author:
Just Me to Jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:48:16 09/17/21 Fri

Jeff said "bring back nude swimming for boys in front of girls, at school and everywhere else. This will make girls get used to dominate and control males from a young age."

I agree 100%. I know a lot of men and women who were brought up in a CFNM where the males were naked while all the girls (and a lot of their girlfriends who came over) were dressed and it didn't hurt any of us. Most of the males are still practicing CFNM in their own homes.

I also know I get a lot of flack some here on this board for saying I do believe women are the superior gender but at least I have the balls to admit it. I think CFNM reinforces that and I have almost always seen that naked males behave a lot better when with clothed women or should I say males behave been with women when the males are naked and the ladies dressed. I agree, bring it on.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Mauro
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:55:04 06/20/21 Sun

I think you are right Karen. In Europe the feminist movement teach at the females they have the right to equalize the score. In the past there were a lot of female nudity on movies and commercials and now they want a sort of revenge. I know a lot of females who love to see our embarassment (and shame) while we just have to let them stare at a lot of situations where they can see male nudity. They think it's the just revenge for the shame and embarassment they lived years ago.
To add more embarassment seems they love to make a lot of "teasing" comments when movies or commercials shown male nudity.
Things changed very fast in the recent years and I can't see so unreal the goal you told about the male nudity on TV from 2023.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.