VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
spelvin
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:27:46 06/17/21 Thu
In reply to: Karen 's message, "Re: CFNM scenes in the movies" on 14:38:44 06/17/21 Thu

I would like to see nudity, both in fact and in fiction,
increased until it's not even exciting anymore.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Colin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:49:25 06/17/21 Thu

Nudity is going to be less common as opposed to more common as the years go on. When I was thirteen I was examined by a female doctor in readiness for my circumcision and I still think that would have made for a great film scene one day. It's not going to happen though. Kids are protected, not exposed, now.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Observer to Colin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:24:19 06/18/21 Fri

I disagree. Cultures and fashions can change overnight.
For example who would have thought that the miniskirt for girls and women would come into fashion all of a sudden in the sixties when girls and women were used to wearing long skirts to below the knees or long pants?
It started in England and quickly spread to the rest of the world, including in the US, at about the same time when the Beatles revolutionized music.
The same with nudity when boys were used to swimming naked while girls wore modest swimsuits which gradually changed to boys wearing swimsuits and girls wearing tiny bikinis and even topless.
So don't be too sure because anything can change.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Observer to Spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:40:34 06/18/21 Fri

You make a good point. When nudity becomes common for everyone it ceases to be exciting.
One can see this from African or Amazon tribes who are always naked and it doesn't seem to excite anyone among them.
One can also see this from the examples given in places like the Philippines where the boys swim naked together with the girls in clothing and is not a big deal for any of them, including the girls.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:41:15 06/18/21 Fri

to "observer"

I find like others that the second scene of nudity of boys being washed by a woman supervisor one by in a french movie of 2010 ( I have not seen it in movies theaters nor at television ) was not really comic or humorous like it was shown, too much a routine task for the woman, and nothing was made to make us laugh like if the boys were lining up in the nude in a close queue when she called the next or if she gave each boy a slap on his butt when she had finished, she seemed to have no pleasure at all to wash them like if it was a very boring task and she did not tell them even to remove their trousers not only to pull them down ..
I doubt that even a female audience could find that scene humorous ?

I am more surprised by the argentinian movie of 2020, I do not know it !
The second scene where the boys are naked is rather long and it is rather funny to see many of them of all ages, and a few ones rather old like 14 -15 age, shown mainly by back with wet and shing buttocks but also sometimes frontally playing naked on the wet floor, slipping and laughing.

I presume that a female audience watching that scene would enjoy it.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Just Me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:50:51 09/17/21 Fri

At least one of the boys appeared to have pubic hair.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.