VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:59:53 08/19/21 Thu
In reply to: JustMe Good way to show a lot of naked males 's message, "Re: CFNM scenes in the movies" on 16:44:27 08/18/21 Wed

you are right, it happened sometimes in the recent past when thre was still hazing ( nudity of male teenagers or young men in front of girls was more common than that of girls in front of boys ) so it would be realistic in a movie

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:13:20 08/19/21 Thu

I think we must make the distinction concerning male nudity in movies between adult male nudity and boy nudity.

While adult male nudity was usually rated for adult or mature audiences only, same as female nudity, while boy nudity scenes were considered as innocent and non-sexual and were usually passed for all ages, even in children's movies including TV movies and series.
This was very common in European movies that showed boy nudity even on TV, but not so common in American movies.
There were many European and also South American movies that showed extensive and long scenes of boy nudity, including frontal nudity, usually skinnydipping or shower scenes.
One that comes to mind is the German children's TV series Krempoli which has a long scene of boys openly skinnydipping including frontal nudity. But there are also many others.
I'm sure that the girls enjoyed watching these movies since they were usually passed for all audiences.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Tanya (What to do?)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:37:52 08/19/21 Thu

Recently I have looked into my daughter's laptop history I found that she was frequenting sites that involved CFNM. She is 10 and will be 11 in November and since October of 2020 she has visited sites showing adult male nudity. She no longer looks at sites with Horseback riding like she used to do. She also stopped Horseback riding lessons even after the Co-Vid scare ended and we paid for her lessons.
I asked her why she lost interest and she said that non of her friends liked riding horses.
I did read some of her e-mails and found that 4 of her close friends were also viewing CFNM sites that show nude men with dressed females. She has also visited sites like this one and posted comments about neighborhood kids she molested.
I was deeply disturbed by all of this and am wondering if I should confront her about this and ruin my chances to see if her new hobby will continue or should I not take her laptop away and allow her to continue to explore all these sites.
My sister feels that I should just let it go as all girls are now viewing nude males and sites that contain full frontal male exposure. She said she now views these sites with her daughter who is 13 .
My sister lives in Germany and says penises are on their TV's and girls see them at movies as well. Both boy and adult penises! They too have very little female nudity compared to all the male nudity.
Comments please!
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Ali (To Tanya)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:31:12 08/19/21 Thu

I would allow her to satisfy her curiosity and surf the web seeking her satisfaction about male nudity.
When I was 12 my mother invited my cousin Bryan who was 14 to stay for a week. We had a pool and she had him swimming nude in front of me. She had him stand exposed before swimming each day allowing me to see all he had. She would claim to be testing the chlorine level but all she was doing was keeping him nude out of the water. I got about a half an hour each day to look Bryan over that way.
I saw him totally exposed as mom made sure he didn't cover up. She told him I needed to learn about his body and by the third day he was asking me to jack him off. He asked me to show him my boobies but I said no. It was too much fun getting to see him fluttering his leg before he shot off being the only one nude! I learned a lot from those days.
Please understand,I am NOT telling you to do what my mother did because you could get into derp trouble if you did something like that today. Back then it was a simpler time and we could get away with that kind of stuff. Today they would send you to prison for doing something like that!

Author:
JOJO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:41:38 08/19/21 Thu

Tanya, What did she actually do with the neighborhood kids? Who was there and what actually happened. I'm very curious.
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Tanya (To Jono)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:36:22 08/19/21 Thu

From what I read she had 2 younger boys take off their clothes for her and I'm guessing she touched them. Her post was quite vague but I was startled when I read it.
She did tell one of her friends that she held them both and felt what they felt like getting hard.
Sorry I didn't have much to go on but I haven't said anything to her about me knowing what she's been doing.

Author:
spelvin (to Tanya)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:28:37 08/20/21 Fri

"I asked her why she lost interest and she said that non of her friends liked riding horses.
I did read some of her e-mails and found that 4 of her close friends were also viewing CFNM sites that show nude men with dressed females."

There is probably a drive in all of us to become interested in any topic which meets our social needs.
For a couple of years when I was growing up,
I had many opportunities to play the piano,
so I was interested in playing the piano.
But then I had fewer opportunities to play the piano and more opportunities to play the violin,
so I became more interested in playing the violin.

For a few years, I became involved in an online debate about evolution and creationism,
so I became intensely interested in the subject.
But the webmaster shut down the thread because of the hard feelings which it caused,
so I lost interest.

Moreover, Donna wrote in a message in 2019--
I hope the link still works--
that voyeurism is a social occasion for girls, but not for boys.
She notices that the girls will allow other girls or the boys sister to watch."
On the other hand, where most of the boys who speak of seeing a girl nude like exploring her body and feeling her genitals. Very little is ever said about involving other boys. . . The boy wishes to do alone with her.

https://www.voy.com/223876/3473.html

Sure enough, the Voy Forum abounds with stories of girls forcing boys to appear naked and inviting other girls to take a look.
It also abounds with stories of girls attending nude swim meets together.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.