VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Ali (To Tanya)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:31:12 08/19/21 Thu
In reply to: Tanya 's message, "Re: CFNM scenes in the movies" on 14:37:52 08/19/21 Thu

I would allow her to satisfy her curiosity and surf the web seeking her satisfaction about male nudity.
When I was 12 my mother invited my cousin Bryan who was 14 to stay for a week. We had a pool and she had him swimming nude in front of me. She had him stand exposed before swimming each day allowing me to see all he had. She would claim to be testing the chlorine level but all she was doing was keeping him nude out of the water. I got about a half an hour each day to look Bryan over that way.
I saw him totally exposed as mom made sure he didn't cover up. She told him I needed to learn about his body and by the third day he was asking me to jack him off. He asked me to show him my boobies but I said no. It was too much fun getting to see him fluttering his leg before he shot off being the only one nude! I learned a lot from those days.
Please understand,I am NOT telling you to do what my mother did because you could get into derp trouble if you did something like that today. Back then it was a simpler time and we could get away with that kind of stuff. Today they would send you to prison for doing something like that!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
JOJO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:41:38 08/19/21 Thu

Tanya, What did she actually do with the neighborhood kids? Who was there and what actually happened. I'm very curious.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Tanya (To Jono)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:36:22 08/19/21 Thu

From what I read she had 2 younger boys take off their clothes for her and I'm guessing she touched them. Her post was quite vague but I was startled when I read it.
She did tell one of her friends that she held them both and felt what they felt like getting hard.
Sorry I didn't have much to go on but I haven't said anything to her about me knowing what she's been doing.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.