VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
JoJo
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:33:09 08/19/21 Thu
In reply to: Madison 's message, "Re: CFNM scenes in the movies" on 15:11:16 08/19/21 Thu

Madison, how old were the youngest girls that saw these naked guys and what was their reaction? Were they allowed to touch the naked guys? How far did they go?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Beatrice
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:53:56 08/19/21 Thu

I was in a sorority in 1975 to 1978. We too had crazy hazings planned by our brother fraternity. Many involved the male edges being stripped nude with girls in our pledge class and the entire sorority watching.
Yes JoJo, there was touching and many times the boys were made to cum in front of the entire sorority! It was all about humiliation and embarrassment in front of a large group of girls.
Many of the hazings Madison talked about we did too. My favorite was the Mother / Daughter Luncheon for Alumni. The nude waiters were a big hit with the girls and we provided a rubber band on their penises for tips allowing the girls to touch if they wanted.
I was sad when I visited the campus and found that there was no more hazing allowed. The sorority / fraternity could be fined and lose their charter if any hazing took place there.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:24:51 08/20/21 Fri

Olle Hexe a German film from 1991 has a great nude boy clothed women and girl scene in it with full nudity at the 7 minute mark. adult.noodlemagazine.com/watch/-177840857_4562239021
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
JoJo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:37:46 08/20/21 Fri

That didn't work. How can I see this video?

Author:
To Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:15:33 08/20/21 Fri

The girl's reaction in that movie reminds me quite a lot of memories.
I have been familiar with these little mockeries when I was at the beach.
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
JoJO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:57:35 08/20/21 Fri

How did you watch the video? That link didn't work for me.

Author:
Willy to ?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:05:17 08/21/21 Sat

Yip the girls reaction is familiar to me as well.Reminds me of being nude in front if my sister's and cousin's friends for the first time as the they giggled and smirked st my nudity.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
To Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:45:09 08/21/21 Sat

Few minutes later when they meet in the lift, the girl obviously makes a remark to the boy regarding the fact that she saw his "thingie" earlier that day.
Does anyone here speak German fulently enough to tell us that was actually said?
My cousins didn't make any comment like that girl but in a subtle way they let me aware in other times (when all of us were dressed) that they knew what I looked like down and I didn't in reverse.

Author:
Spam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:02:13 08/21/21 Sat

Pretty sure that was a spammer.

Author:
Curious George
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:44:59 09/20/21 Mon

Is this the movie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqe9gZAeg7U&t=361s

Author:
Willy to Curious George
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:00:01 09/21/21 Tue

Yes but without the nude scene.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.