VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
spelvin (to Tanya)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:28:37 08/20/21 Fri
In reply to: Tanya 's message, "Re: CFNM scenes in the movies" on 14:37:52 08/19/21 Thu

"I asked her why she lost interest and she said that non of her friends liked riding horses.
I did read some of her e-mails and found that 4 of her close friends were also viewing CFNM sites that show nude men with dressed females."

There is probably a drive in all of us to become interested in any topic which meets our social needs.
For a couple of years when I was growing up,
I had many opportunities to play the piano,
so I was interested in playing the piano.
But then I had fewer opportunities to play the piano and more opportunities to play the violin,
so I became more interested in playing the violin.

For a few years, I became involved in an online debate about evolution and creationism,
so I became intensely interested in the subject.
But the webmaster shut down the thread because of the hard feelings which it caused,
so I lost interest.

Moreover, Donna wrote in a message in 2019--
I hope the link still works--
that voyeurism is a social occasion for girls, but not for boys.
She notices that the girls will allow other girls or the boys sister to watch."
On the other hand, where most of the boys who speak of seeing a girl nude like exploring her body and feeling her genitals. Very little is ever said about involving other boys. . . The boy wishes to do alone with her.

https://www.voy.com/223876/3473.html

Sure enough, the Voy Forum abounds with stories of girls forcing boys to appear naked and inviting other girls to take a look.
It also abounds with stories of girls attending nude swim meets together.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.