VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
JustMe to Madison
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:16:58 08/21/21 Sat
In reply to: Madison 's message, "Re: CFNM scenes in the movies" on 15:11:16 08/19/21 Thu

Before a lot of hazing was stopped, it was very common for a sorority and Fraternities to work together for hazing.

Often the sorority had females strip naked but only females were present but also most of the time they had males strip naked it was with many females being present and often it was 50 or more women who had fully naked males while they were dressed.

Not only were the males naked for hazing, they often were naked for special events with the sorority and fraternity had together but the gals were not. A few fraternities were naked for the gals at least once a week or they allowed the women to come over while they were naked often,

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:25:07 08/22/21 Sun

to "Beatrice and Madison "

I know that nudity of males students was more common at least in France but certainly also in the United States than that of girls students.

Nevertheless, it happened also for instance in medical studies that the girls were treated like the young men and forced to strip completely to be inspected and receive comments about their bodies in front of a mixed audience.

It seems that it was not the case in your relations, so I am wondering why the young male students were so obedient, I know that there was a great peer pressure to obey during hazing but what you described was over the line of what could be tolerated normally.

I have also read that the worst ordeals for young male students were generally decided by the older girls, they enjoyed still more than the older youg male students to humiliate the freshmen male students and public nudity was part of their humiliation.

But if forced nudity was one situation pretty common ( with possible measure of the penis and comments on the body, slaps on the butts, sitting on all fours and so on, may be but less frequently masturbations /erections in public), but it was not the same for ejaculation, and these forced nudity situtions did not last on a daily base when it was in front of a mixed audience, it was possibly only for a few days during one week ...

May be it was different in the United States ?

What was sure was that when young male students were instructed to strip completely it was not only in front of male older students but always in front of older girls too.
I don't know if it happened that young girls students were forced to strip until nudity only in front of older female students and never in front of young male students but I doubt a little of that sitution in France.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Larry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:31:42 08/25/21 Wed

Up until the age of 12. I played naked in the sprinkler with my sisters in panties in the 50s. Never was embarrassed. My mom sometimes took black and white pictures and even a home movies where my nudity was fully exposed. The pictures were in the album that anyone could see and the movies of us playing in the sprinklers were in the middle of other family activities and often shown along with other home movies. I was never embarrassed. When i got older I wished I could still play naked and carefree like that.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.