VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Just Me
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:02:00 09/17/21 Fri
In reply to: Drokel 's message, "CFNM scenes in the movies" on 15:42:33 05/16/21 Sun

I recently saw a few movies on one of the cable movie stations like lifetime or turner (I can not remember which one but it was not a pay one)

One movie was Holloman. It was about someone that takes something to make him invisible and when he is invisible, we can see him with infrared and he is totally naked as he would be visible if he wore anything. One time he was watching a woman undress. The movie blurred her breast out but when it showed him, it did not blur his cock and balls out and we could see them clearly and even bounching around a few times.

Another one was Downsizing where people were reduced to 5 inches. To do so they had to remove everything including fillings or other things as they would not be reduced. It showed a group of men ready to be downsized and they were naked but they never showed women being downsized.

IMdP said this

Multiple scenes of male full frontal nudity are shown continuously throughout the movie.

So for those who like CFNM, we are getting more full frontal male nudity without exposing the ladies. I have seen a lot of movies lately that have full frontal male nudity while not showing women.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Benny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:44:11 09/20/21 Mon

This was always the case in the 60's with documentaries about Indian tribes in South America. PBS often showed full frontal shots of boys and men nude while censoring the females body parts. In some cases the females were dressed in old clothes, presumably brought along by the film crew. The males penises were easily seen but all the females, girls too, were dressed.
Females were shown penises on Educational Public Television. African tribes, South American tribes and even some "after midnight" art classes showed nude male models on TV. Penises were shown and I know this much. My sisters loved it!

[> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:39:01 09/24/21 Fri

Just stop it with the spam about your imaginary movie rating! It's boring and stupid!
[> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Hal
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:13:05 11/22/21 Mon

Do those Armed Services Hygiene Films count as CFNM? We had one of those every 2 weeks and they were HELLISHLY embarrassing.
The films showed actual totally nude males with penises exposed. The girls were treated to what was essentially an "X" Rated movie. Ejaculation, erections, photos of STD's, retraction of foreskins and masturbation all showed to mixes sex classes. The girls in the class were treated to a lot of embarrassing information.
Sitting in my 8th grade Health Class with what could be named as "obscene" subjects explained visually. Actual penises were shown on film to girls entering puberty.
The shame I endured watching erecting penises and seeing ejaculate flying through the air was truly humiliating as the girls giggled at all they got to see!
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Donna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:20:20 11/23/21 Tue

Those films were wonderful. So much was shared with us as the boy's sat right beside us.
With the bold black letters saying "FOR BOYS ONLY!" we still got to see all their secrets! I mean, come on, we were just kids! Seeing penises and testicles on grown men! Just think about it!
It sure was exciting getting to see so much about the boys bodies. Even though the films were in black and white we still saw penises erecting and ejaculation. It was thrilling getting to see the adult penises and all the extras that went with it.
The boys were pretty embarrassed as we got to see so much. There was nothing left to our imagination as it was all shown up on the screen. They were pretty explicit showing the real thing. Nothing was cut or left out. It was very exciting for me as I had no brother. I saw the nude men both erect and flaccid!
I must admit I enjoyed seeing the nurse ejaculating the soldier the best. Especially the part where they showed it up close and in slow motion. That was cool!
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Gabe (To Hal and Donna)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:25:35 11/23/21 Tue

I'm not sure if those films are called CFNM. Although they did show Clothed Females along with Nude Males occationally, it was not really the same. A lot of those films were more like documentaries simply showing penises growing erect or foreskins retracting, and not too much showing girls / females with nude males.
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:04:54 11/24/21 Wed

I don't think those Armed Services Hygiene Films were shown to mixed classes since it only concerned boys, especially during puberty from Junior High to HS age.

Personally I never heard of such Armed Services films being used as sex education in schools. For one thing they only showed young men so it was useless showing them to growing kids whose main educational point was about their growing body.

The vast majority of these educational films for school children were specially made to show the growing process from child to teen.
So these films about adult servicemen would have been useless for boys or girls before teens, unless they were just for HS boys.

I think some of them did have scenes or parts which had a CFNM element, like a female doctor examining boys and nurses weighing boys in the nude.
This scene was also in some movies for kids, some of which were posted on this thread.
There is also at least one movie which showed a whole class of boys all in just underpants and some naked to be examined in an exam room with a female teacher present to help and keep order among the boys. I don't remember the title of the movie.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:21:53 11/24/21 Wed

Like 3curious" I don't think that these documentaries movies from the Armed Service Hygiene films were shown to mixed classes and were used for both genders as sex education at schools, other documentaries specific to schools might have been used.
May be they were used as it is said only for high school boys.

But at least in France there was a lot of photos in documentaries about army and especially draft process or induction process where you could see a lot of young men in the nude from back. Their naked butts were completely visible by spectators and sometimes a little more by side.
The photos were taken either at compulsory physical examinations of a group in the nude or at showers area or at any other situation when the young men were naked like walking through a corridor to go to the shower area or to an examination room ... it was well known that young men were often naked at the army and also that they were examined strak naked in front of the draft board commission. All women and girls knew it even without having sons or brothers.

But apart of that situation, there was also a few scenes of undressing in briefs of a whole class of boys or half of them like it happened frequently or even nudity for boys either in a locker room for sport or under shower heads either at school physical examination.
Generally in a movie it was a group situation and often in a boarding school with the presence of a male or female teacher as it is said by curious.
and such scenes were not shown with girls, it would have been considered as non appropriate or undecent.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
EXCUSE ME!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:42:59 11/25/21 Thu

Ah ... wake up people! These were black and white FILMS used to educate soldiers in WW2 to proper hygiene and sexual issues. The films were replaced and sent out to schools to educate boys but were shown to both sexes!
I'm not sure where you guys are getting your information on these films from but in 1968 I saw them and they used many soldiers in these films.
I don't think the problem on this site is the poor attitudes but more pure ignorance to the reality of what actually happened in the 50's and 60's.
In 7th and 8th grade health classes the films were shown to both males and females. This bullshit you are trying to spread is pathetic. Get a life!
Just because your self absorbed asses didn't experience this doesn't mean it didn't happen. You all are probably so egocentric you don't even believe in dinosaurs either! What a bunch of Millennials!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:49:44 11/26/21 Fri

Why would Armed Service Hygiene films made specifically for members of the armed forces be shown to kids as educational films which did not apply to them?

As many posters have said schools had specifically sex education films made for them. I am not saying it never happened, but it would make no sense showing an Army film for adult male members of the services being shown to kids, especially in a mixed class which did not concern girls, or even young boys for that matter.

I am certainly no millennial. What I do remember is news reels that were shown before the main feature in cinemas about young male draftees during their induction medical exam showing them all naked lining up to be examined. Only their bare butts were shown since they were filmed from behind.
This was during the Vietnam War in the late 60s when this was news since many young men were being drafted into the Army.
In this case certainly many girls and women attending cinemas could see these newsreel films on the big screen of these young draftees with their bare asses for everyone to see.
At the time I thought that this was very humiliating for these young draftees and you could see and hear girls giggling in the cinema theater. No doubt they enjoyed watching all that male nudity and I myself was embarrassed if there were girls sitting near to me since I was only a young teen boy at the time.
I think they showed this naked draftees short film before every feature for a whole week at the theater.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Ted
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:15:03 11/27/21 Sat

Well I'm surly not trying to stir up any shit here but in 1962 there were very, very few Sex Ed films if any, available.
I remember seeing those humiliating "Hygiene" films. I also remember them having some sort of seal or symbol at the beginning and one of the armed service's names on it, usually the army.
They were maybe 6 or 7 different films and back then it was as close to Sex Ed as it was going to get. The girls were treated to some exceptional sights to see.
I think later on maybe, 5 years later, there were actual Sex Ed films produced but in my 7th grade health class we saw those black / white films and they were very graphic. It was rather embarrassing watching them with girls in the class!
I'm guessing they had no other viable Sex Ed opportunities for the school to use. Male nudity was not a big deal but female nudity was defineatly a no-no!

Author:
Ted (For Curious and Jean)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:51:30 12/01/21 Wed

These films were shown in the early 1960's. We lived in Alabama and my cousins lived in New Jersey. They never saw those films either. Who knows? Maybe they were only shown in our part of the country!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:07:20 11/30/21 Tue

When I talk about some facts which occured when I was a boy or young man, I am talking only of my personal experience or what I have learnt by friends or by reading newspapers or magazines or by watching newsreals in a movie theater, I don't try to say what was real or not in the United States.

If like "Ted" is telling, there were a very few sex education or hygiene films available for boys and girls at schools, it was certainly possible that some films of the army produced by the army authorities and used normally for new recruits were also used at schools, why not if they were the only ones available and nobody found them too undecent to let girls see them in mixed classes ?.

It was certainly not the common rule but I presume that it happened sometimes, more at high schools than middle schools in my opinion but I can be wrong.

If Ted had noticed the name of the armed forces at the beginning of a film, it might be true.

I guess that it was embarrassing since they were normally not supposed to be seen by girls !

"Ted" What do you mean by " the girls were treated to some exceptional sights to see "
It was a special schedule for them, not the same as yours ?
What was your age and grade at that time ?

But after, you said that later at 7th grade in health class, you saw those black and white films which were very graphic and that time you were in a mixed class to see the films and you found it rather embarrassing ? why was it so embarrassing if they were mainly graphic ?

And you said that since no other films were available, they used them without thinking to your embarrassment because male nudity was not an issue but female nudity was defineatly a no -no.

I can understand that since it was almost the same in France for the ideas about nudity of both genders but it seems to me that in France exposing males in the nude frontally with genitals and balls exposed wiould have been considered as undecent, so I am quite sure that if it was not practiced, it was more because of that idea about what was undecent to show to girls than to respect the dignity of young men ?

And I think also that it was one thing to show young men in the nude even frontally, genitals and boys exposed, and to show how they masturbated and ejaculated. I doubt that all parents had agreed about films shown to their daughters where young men were masturbating or ejaculating ?

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:55:01 11/30/21 Tue

To "Curious" and others

like you I am not a millennial and I remember well of newsreals shown before the main feature in most of movie theaters and showing sometimes the process induction at the army and also the draft process with a scene of the dreadful compulsory physical examination in front of the draft board commission where each draftee was summoned to report when he reached 18 age. Generally we could see a line of young draftees bare ass waiting their turn to be examined ( with sometimes a view in the locker room where they stripped completely and a walk naked in the corridor) very close to each other with bare butts shown since they were filmed by behind.

I presume that it was pretty funny for women and more over for girls a little younger or same age to see the line of bare butts of young men from a close view but it might not be unexpected at least by adult women since everybody knew in France how was set up the physical examination of draftees or lazter the induction process,it was well known that the draftees and inductees were stark naked !

For me it was not linked to a war, of course it oxccured during the algerian war but also before and after the end of the war since anyway there was always a compulsory military service for all young men, and all those who reached 18 age were summoned to report in front of the draft board commission so there were scenes from the french towns where the sessions of the draft board commission took place.

And of course apart of french scenes, I had seen also in movies theaters a few times scenes of young american draftees during their induction medical during the Vietnam war in the late 60's and I remember well that they were generally also lining up to be examined in the nude with bare butts filmed from behind.

Of course there were many girls and women attending cinemas and seeing these newsreals films on the big screen ( it was better than on the small screen of a TV ) with young draftees hexposing their bare asses for eveyone to see like you said.

Was it humiliating for a boy who was sitting near girls or women? certainly a little when we could see and hear girls giggling at the show of naked young men !
You said that they enjoyed the view, may be ?

I presume that it would have been more shocking at least for girls if the draftees had been filmed frontally exposing their genitals and balls ?
To see the bare butts of boys or young men was considered as funny by most female persons.

It lasted like you said several days before an other newsreal was shown, I would say more than only a week, rather two weeks.

I had often wondered what were thinking the girls who saw the scene?

Did the girls had compassion for the male teenagers forced to strip in group for that dreadful physical examination ? or were they only pleased to see them naked without thinking to the disregard of their dignity ? or thinking that it was normal to treat male teenagers like that since it was a long tradition and boys did not need the respect of their modesty like girls ?

Did they talked about it to other girls classmates to make them go to the movie theater to see the same newsreals with scenes of draftees in the nude ?

Was it a talk between girls at recess times at schools ? or
a subject of teasing at the boys classmates if they were in mixed classes ? or teasing of brothers ?
Did they talked about it with their mothers?

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.