VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Female Prison Guards watching the men

Author:
James
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:27:39 09/27/18 Thu
In reply to: Mickey 's message, "Re: Female Prison Guards watching the men" on 03:55:38 09/27/18 Thu

Mickey, while in prison did you have cases or incidents where you or other inmates were seen naked by females other than COs?

I think you also mention in your article that the supervisor who heard your cases and presummably also gave out the punishments to the men was also a woman.
I think it is very humiliating for a man to be given punishments by a woman who is in charge.

What kind of punishments were inmates given in prison for assumed sexual exposure charges and other misbehavior?

Did you have a solitary confinement section in your prison?
I have read that some prisons which have solitary confinement sections as punishment where prisoners are kept naked often under the charge of female COs.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female Prison Guards watching the men

Author:
Mickey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:37:43 09/27/18 Thu

I wasn't seen nude by women other than correctional officers, but I've heard from plenty of others that other female staff were allowed to see them nude as well. Fortunately in my case, I was found not guilty. Before that I thought I would soon be in the hole. Having a sexual-misconduct violation also bars inmates from certain jobs, but I forget what they are. I know another man who spent three months in the hole before he was found not guilty of exposing himself while urinating. There was no solitary confinement in this particular prison that I know of, but I'm sure that could be done in the hole. I actually never went to the hole during my 13 years in prison, so I don't know much about it. I've never heard of anyone having to be nude in solitary, though I'm sure it happens.
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female Prison Guards watching the men

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:47:55 09/27/18 Thu

What exactly is the hole?

I find it ridiculous booking prisoners for exposing themselves in the toilet. How else can they do their business without exposing themselves?
Of course prisoners wanking in front of female COs is a different thing and I heard this is common in prisons in spite of punishments.
There seems to be a few female COs who enjoy watching the prisoners wanking. Did you have any of this type in your prison?

What about stripsearches, were these carried out in front of female COs?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female Prison Guards watching the men

Author:
Mickey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:00:21 09/27/18 Thu

The hole is just a nickname for administrative segregation, which means a cell you're stuck in most of the time and you don't have certain privileges, such as TV and other appliances. I didn't personally know inmates who masturbated in front of female staff, but I heard it happened often in the camps where women watch the men shower. As I mentioned on my blog, some of the women smiled as they watched, then wrote up the inmates for sexual misconduct. When I was charged with sexual misconduct for allegedly exposing myself, I was told I was supposed to face the other way. In other words, I was expected to regularly expose myself to my celly. I know of some camps where men are regularly strip-searched in front of women, and my first day in prison a female C.O. walked past me and some other men standing naked to be sprayed for body lice, a mandatory thing for all new inmates.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female Prison Guards watching the men

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:45:30 09/27/18 Thu

Did you and the other inmates find it humiliating having women look at your naked bodies in the showers and other situations?

I am sure that some of the men, if not most, found it exciting and arousing having women looking at their naked bodies in such situations.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female Prison Guards watching the men

Author:
Mickey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:33:20 09/28/18 Fri

I was never in a prison where women watched inmates shower, but in addition to them looking into rooms with toilets in them, I have been naked in front of female staff on a couple occasions. One was when getting sprayed; the other time I was strip-searched in my cell with the door open as a couple women stood in my wing. It didn't humiliate me; it just angered me. I'm not one of the perverts who's aroused by that sort of thing. What really angers me is the guys they stare at have no say over being watched. Women can be sexual predators as well as men.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female Prison Guards watching the men

Author:
Billy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:37:03 09/29/18 Sat

Hi Mickey, You are right that women can be sexual predators as well.
I once read an official report by the DOJ in which it says that a large percentage of teenage boys are abused by female guards or staff in juvenile penal institutions.
They just pick a boy they fancy and take him to a private room where they play with him or even have sex with him.
They usually give him some treat or privileges so that he will not talk.
This is beside other humiliating punishments or treatments which is also common in these juvenile institutions like you mention in your prison.
This is all mentioned in this official report. I can't find the link right now but if you google something to that effect you will find several such reports.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female Prison Guards watching the men

Author:
Dancer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:43:31 10/04/18 Thu

My niece works for the local jail and says they let high school interns walk in on the initial stripping of the "Boot Camp" inductiees. The girls get to stay " waiting for paperwork" as the boys (usually 17 and under) were kept nude during processing. She says some of the girls know the boys and wave to them as they are standing there totally nude!
The boys can do nothing as their clothes are taken away and they are deloused then their heads are shaven. Then they are returned to processing right in front of the high school girls!
My niece said the boys become fully erect standing before the girls and must simply stand there as the girls get to see everything as it happens.
It has to be so humiliating displaying yourself as girls look on. They see everything you have and hope to ever hide! My niece says the girls get to attend the processing each time boys are entered into the program. Their internship lasts for a full semester allowing plenty of eye candy for the girls involved!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female Prison Guards watching the men

Author:
Don
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:28:57 10/04/18 Thu

Dancer, what exactly are HS interns and what is their connection with the boot camp?
Also what is your neice's work at the jail?

I worked in one such juvenile camp in Texas where college girls studying law and connected subjects often came to watch the workings of the camp as part of their course.
They were often present to watch the teen boys at induction where the boys had to strip naked while being read out the rules of the camp, and much as you describe being deloused then their heads are shaven while still naked before being given the camp clothes.

It was hugely embarrassing for these boys to stand naked while the girls looked on. If a boy tried to cover with his hands he was shouted at by the camp guards present, whether male or female, to put his hands at his sides.
The boys were usually inducted in groups of 5 or 6, with all racial groups so the girls had quite a show of teen boy nudity. Standing there naked for half an hour or so some of the boys would start to erect right in front of the girls.

One of the rules read out to the boys while they stood naked at attention was that no masturbation was allowed at the camp, which usually brought an additional smile on the girls looking on.
It was a very humiliating experience for these boys who were all in their teens.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female Prison Guards watching the men

Author:
Dancer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:09:33 10/04/18 Thu

HS interns were high school girls who were taking summer curried jobs. The jail was about a block away from the courthouse. Some information was sent over to the jail via curries and it was handled by high school seniors.
Martha was a clerk in payroll and had little to do with the processing. But those ladies who often processed teen boys would send the high school girls in to get a folder or take a form in got to see those boys totally nude!
It was a complete embarrassment for the boys to be seen nude causing erections and the ladies in processing found it amusing allowing the girls to see so much. It was all right there for the girl to see and she would simply stand behind the table and look the boys over!
Martha said she heard the girls really enjoyed seeing so much male nudity while at work. They loved the fact that there were also male officers there who had to see them looking the boys over. The boys were at the mercy if the system which for that situation showed no mercy. The girls got to enjoy about 1/2 hours entertainment all at those boys expense!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female Prison Guards watching the men

Author:
Don
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:54:18 10/04/18 Thu

You are right in that these boys were at the mercy of the system. But I guess that this, including the forced nudity in front of girls and women, was part of the program to ensure that these boys would think twice about committing crime again once out of these penile camps.
I know that the boys hated this forced nudity in front of the girls and women in sudh a humiliating manner.

It was of course a treat for the visiting girls and I would notice that some of them, especially if they were there for the first time, would blush in the face while looking at the humiliated naked teen boys. I don't know if they were blushing out of embarrassment or excitement.
But most would have that smile of enjoyment on their face, especially if any of the boys started to involuntarily erect with a full hardon right in front of them.

Sometimes the girls were also allowed inside the camp to have a complete view of the system. With its open showers and open bathrooms, for security and supervising reasons, they would also have extra treats to male nudity.

I'm sure the girls talked excitedly between themselves afterward but I have no way to tell.
Did your female relative say what the girls talked about after seeing the nude boys?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female Prison Guards watching the men

Author:
Craig
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:20:08 10/05/18 Fri

I was in Juvenile at age 14. I was with 3 other boys at induction with age ranging from 13 to 16.
There were several women present, some very young, among them office staff to make papers, two female social wotkers who accampanied us to the place, some female teachers who worked at the camp and female officers.
It was mortifying standing there nude with the other boys with all these women looking on.
It seems that these inductions were a free show for all.
It was the same when we had strip searches or showering naked in groups during the stay at the camp.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female Prison Guards watching the men

Author:
Mickey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:25:10 10/05/18 Fri

This kind of thing still infuriates me. Sexual abuse should not be part of an inmate's sentence, and that's exactly what this is. If anyone can get more details about these sorts of things and at what institutions they occur in, I'd love to blog about it. I'm eager to pick a fight with some perverts.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female Prison Guards watching the men

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:03:15 10/06/18 Sat

It is disgraceful that women are allowed to get their kicks out of watching naked male prisoners, both youths and adults.
It is evident that some male staff are also complicent in this to humiliate prisoners by allowing females to watch them naked. After all most male prisons are run by men who allow this to happen.
What is your thought and experience in prison about this?

I have also read that some male prisons are now even run by female directors/wardens and other top positions.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female Prison Guards watching the men

Author:
Arnie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:06:11 10/11/18 Thu

From what I have read there are not enough men who want to work in a correctional facility so they had to start hiring women. These facilities pushed thru laws that permit female correction officers to participate in activities that involve nude men.
These stories involve females taking part in showers and cell searches where male inmates are made to remove their clothes and surrender to the female CO while standing completely nude. In such cases erections are frowned upon and inmates are put on report for displaying an erection, which in most cases would be considered normal given the inmate was displayed nude in front of a female CO.
In many job descriptions the CO is not only permitted but required to look at the inmates penis in a shower situation and told to discourage erections! Again asking a male inmate to expose himself to a female CO yet expecting him not to become aroused, confusing.
Recent posts on the subject are now suggesting female CO's not only participate in but conduct strip searches which involve retracting an inmates foreskin, palpitating his penis and opening his urethra to look for contraband. This would allow the female CO to handle an inmates penis along with entertaining an erection as his penis is inspected.
In my opinion I could not imagine a male stripping down in front of a female, presenting his penis for inspection and as she fondled his parts he naturally erect all in front of her and another CO, male or female!
It seems that these woman would be allowed to see and touch male genitalia and discourage erections as they occur. It is a strange practice that makes no sense. It also gives females an unusual opportunity to enjoy the nudity forced upon male inmates!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female Prison Guards watching the men

Author:
Observer (Correctional)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:27:31 10/12/18 Fri

One has to make a correction and make things clear on this.

I don't know of anyone booked for having an erection in front of females or anyone else in prison. Erections are definitely not illegal in prisons when a prisoner is forced to strip or during showers.

It is only forbidden for prisoners to expose themselves in front of COs or to masturbate.

Also it is not common for female COs to do stripsearches except in emergencies or if male COs are not available.
They can however freely watch the naked male prisoners during strip searches or supervise them in showers.

A female CO can also order a male prisoner to strip naked anywhere in prison on suspicion that he is hiding something under his clothing. But her handling his genitals to inspect would be very rare. In such cases the prsoner is told to lift his genitals himself so the CO can look.
The only normal exception is that a female CO is normally allowed to search the prisoner by patting him over his clothing, including around his genitals over clothing, but not usually when naked.

There were cases concerning these practices which even landed in court by prisoners complaining of rights and are documented. I will talk about these in my next post.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female Prison Guards watching the men

Author:
Ollie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:37:27 10/18/18 Thu

Observer is right, while in college I studied psychology and there was a film on prison reform. The film showed how prisons used sexual situations to keep order in prisons. One such activity was involving females in shower watch and strip searches. The film showed men with full erections during both showers and strip searches and nothing was done to the inmate for his display.
At the strip search there were females observing but the inmate was intricted to move his penis for the female observer to inspect. There was never a reason for her to touch him even though he did erect during this inspection.
I have also read articles where erections were "discouraged" by CO's, even by female officers. The erection process is seen as natural and nude males that are exposed to female CO's do react to this type of attention. The female officer is encouraged to ignore the erection but if it persists over a long period of time simply notify the inmate it needs to go away and remove herself from the situation. Still, this is a judgement call on the CO's part!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female Prison Guards watching the men

Author:
Mickey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:38:02 10/11/18 Thu

My thoughts and experiences on this issue are addressed at http://godfervor.com/prison-cop-perverts I'm starting to wonder if one of the females I mentioned by name on my blog, Ashley Bales, took down her Facebook page after learning people reading about her could see what she looks like. I don't have a Facebook page myself and can't always get to in look at profiles, but whereas I easily found Ashley's profile before, I can no longer find it. Anyway, I don't think a shortage of staff is any excuse. And with showers, how hard is it to put something up to at least waste-level? The inmates could still be observed enough to maintain security. Also, regarding erections, it's absurd for someone to get in trouble for one. They DO come spontaneously sometimes.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.