VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Girls seeing relatives penis

Author:
JoJo
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:03:57 10/29/21 Fri
In reply to: Dav3 's message, "Girls seeing relatives penis" on 22:09:15 10/25/21 Mon

Nice

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Girls seeing relatives penis

Author:
Erin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:58:43 11/03/21 Wed

It was the summer of 1967. I was 8 and my cousin Phill was 13. We stayed at our grandmother's property each summer. She had 5 acres and a nice sized house.
Most of the property was wooded and a stream ran down the back of the property line.
Phill and I spent most of our time helping with chores or cutting the grass but once in a while we would venture into the woods and explore the stream.
One time in particular Phill was blazing a trail to a part of the wooded area we had never been to before. We got to an old shed and found it empty. We retraced the path Phill blazed and returned home to tell grandma of our experience. Come to find out that back when they bought the property that was an old tool shed used to cut down the vegetation and keep the place cleared. Over time the trees grew and now only the trees and weeds grew there it had been a long time since grandpa worked that part of the land.
Unfortunately Phill contacted some poison ivy and had spread it to different places including his penis. Grandma contacted Dr. Schuster and he showed up late in the afternoon. Grandma has dabbed oatmeal to dry up the task but it always wore off of Phill's penis when he put on his underclothes. Dr. Schuster prescribed some pink ointment to dabb onto his body and suggested Phill remain nude until the poison I've went away.
At first it was simply isolation for Phill and he used paper tissues to to touch things so as not to spread the rash.
One day grandma left for shopping and called back to say she would be late getting back as she had a flat tire. Jimmy Dobbins was going to try to fit her in soon but to give Phill his treatment and to tell him she said to do it that way!
I was freaking out as it meant I would get to see Phill nude and get to touch his penis! I knocked on his door and explained the situation. He told me to come in and I slowly opened the door to find him covered.
Grandma said to use a cotton ball and apply it everywhere I saw a rash. So I explained everything to Phill to which he didn't like the idea. I told him grandma said he couldn't see all the rash and I would have to do it for him. After 10 minutes of bickering he realized it wasn't worth a spanking and added chores to question it.
Eventually he removed the blanket and reviled his penis! It was slowly stretching out and soon stuck straight up. I was amazed seeing it stretched out like that and he thrust his hips out as if to offer it up to me. I used a paper tissue and took hold of it slowly pulling back his foreskin, inspecting it for signs of the rash. I found no rash at the tip so I used his tip to hold his penis in place.
I dabbed it with the lotion everywhere I saw the rash. I will admit I looked it over a few times just for my own pleasure. I pulled back his foreskin and looked for about 20 minutes to be sure.
I then addressed the other parts of his body and then went back to his penis.
I figured I would dabb a few spots that had no rash just so I could touch it again. Holding his tip I dabbed a few extra places as I closely examined his genitals. Once done I asked him if there was anything else I could do to help. I was still holding his penis by it's tip and casually rubbing his pee hole with my thumb. I was teasing him but had no idea of what else I was doing.
Phill arched his back and cried out "Oh no!" He then shot out a huge stream of goo at least 4 or 5 times. I let go of his tip and it continued to flow out of his penis.
His face was red with shame as I didn't know what had happened. I grabbed a few tissues and tried to clean up the mess he made but it was vast. Some had squirted 5 to 6 feet away. His stiff penis was covered in the goo and I didn't know what to do.
Once the floor was wiped up I got a face cloth and wiped off his penis cleaning off the goo and the lotion together. We agreed it would have to be reapplied and I got another cotton ball.
I reapplied the lotion and I asked him what had happened. He was kind enough to explain how he handled himself like that almost every night. He called it jacking off and said he hadn't done it since he got the rash. He said he was sorry and begged me not to tell our grandma. I agreed that it would be best as I was teasing him with my thumb and I didn't want her asking too many questions.
Phill agreed to let me play with his penis after he was better and we came to an understanding over that.
The entire time I reapplied the lotion I took my time looking over his penis. I was a bit more cautious but enjoyed getting to see him re-erect then pulling off and on his foreskin. It was very exciting for me at least.
Phill seemed a bit more tense. His breath seemed to tremble as did his body. I asked if he was OK and he said it was all good. There was some goo coming out at his tip and I asked him if it was normal. He said it was so I wiped it off getting very close to his penis. I took time to look over his penis as I wiped off the dribble. It was fun seeing him embarrassed like that but thinking back, I would have died had the roles been reversed.
After the rash was gone Phill kept his word. We went to the stream and he stripped down. He let me play with his penis and taught me how to jack him off. We did this almost every day and if it rained, we did it later once grandma went to sleep.
I got pretty good at pleasuring Phill and by the time I was 12 I had quite a bit of experience touching a penis. Phill was gone and Ralph was 7. Grandma allowed me to bathe him at night as she was taking its toll. Each night I played with Ralph's penis bringing him to a nice erection. He never shot his goo but it was fun touching and holding his erection.
We played games and I took him to the stream and undressed him. We spent hours there, him nude and I would fondle his penis. He seemed comfortable having me abuse him, much moreso than Phill. I just took hold of him and did as I pleased.
The older we got the more exciting it got. I enjoyed the moments of fear and shame he experienced as I invaded his modesty. I would sometimes simply look at his maleness and excite because of it.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.