VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Girls seeing relatives penis

Author:
Lisa
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:24:14 11/03/21 Wed
In reply to: Toni 's message, "Re: Girls seeing relatives penis" on 19:14:26 11/03/21 Wed

My brother had warts, not poison ivy. Bucky had planters warts on his fingers and picked at them. The warts spread to his penis and my mother took him to see a Doctor because of them. He claimed they itched and scratched his crotch all the time. Mom was embarrassed by the scratching and took Bucky to the Doctor. The Doctor gave her a terrible smelling ointment to put on the warts.
She had to paint it on him twice a day. After about a month and a half she grew tired of applying the ointment and continuing each day with other responsibilities. It usually took about an hour to an hour and a half to complete. She explained to me what was needed and asked if I wanted to do it.
Well, I was so excited I almost jumped at the chance but I told her I wanted to think about it for a day. The next day she added that I could touch his penis to get it stiff and keep it stiff,
Bucky and I agreed to do it.
I was 10 and Bucky was 13. The first couple of times mom showed me what to do. I was excited as I got to touch his penis and could touch him all I wanted to! The issue was his penis had to be erect the whole time. It took 45 minutes to be sure it dried. I was allowed to touch his penis the entire time if I thought it would kept him erect. It was quite unique getting to play with my older brothers penis to keep him stiff after applying an ointment to his penis.
At first Bucky hated having me touch his penis and hold it as much as I wanted but over time we came to an agreement. Once dried I would continue to play with him until he climaxed. We experimented with his penis using different techniques. We often tried with my girlfriends present when a girl spent the night. My best friend Sue Ann seemed to be a frequent friend playing with his penis. Bucky sometimes would get really embarrassed and reacted accordingly having myself and a friend enjoying his nude body!
We enjoyed Bucky's body for about 3 years and had some of the best times of my life exploring a boy's body! It was an exceptional experience for me seeing my brother totally nude and sometimes extreamely embarrassed.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Girls seeing relatives penis

Author:
Tor (70s memories)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:40:30 11/04/21 Thu

I never had medical issues and had 4 older sisters. I am sire they saw me naked but I never really cared as thwy were 8 years older than me and I was not self aware.

What made me swlf aware was when I shared a common caretaker/ babysitter with my best friend. The babysitter had a girl a bit younger than us and my friend Sarah had a brother 7 or so. I was 12 and Sarah waa 13.

The caretaker took us to a rural farm house with a small pool. Everyone except Sarah swam naked. It was hippy days on a farm so adults smoked pot and everything was super relaxed.

What was funny is Sarah started having jer friends tag along. I thought it so she could show them dicks or mine. I may be wrong bit that was my thought at the time.
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Girls seeing relatives penis

Author:
Derick
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:32:16 11/19/21 Fri

I had 3 sisters, one older (13) and 2 younger (9) and (7). I (12) was exposed 3 times for the girls to get a healthy view of my body.
No one else was present but being exposed in front of my sisters was pretty bad on it's own.
It was fun for the girls but embarrassing for me. I had heard of other boys having that done back then and others on this site have said so as well.
Some have called it "presenting", I just called it plain embarrassing. It's not easy standing nude knowing those of the other sex are delighted seeing you nude.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Girls seeing relatives penis

Author:
Enrique
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:10:43 11/04/21 Thu

I was raised in Mexico and boy's were often sent out to play in the nude. Up until I was 8 I often played nude with girls of all ages.
We were exploited as the girls handled our penises and experimented with us. It was embarrassing being touched and examined when so many girls were present.
At a young age it was funny having the girls touching my penis. It was not sexual to me, just innocent childish play. The girls were obviously enjoying themselves getting to see our bodies and experience our penises.
Even though I got used to it all my body reacted to their touch and I fully erect Ed. The girls toyed with my body and enjoyed handling my penis. It is quite possible it was sexual for the girls. They did get to see us nude and play with our penises.
Others have posted about girls enjoying boy's bodies and the shame associated with this. It was embarrassing even though it was done so often. Our penises were like toys to them as so much was out in the open!

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.