VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: RE: Nude boys at church camps ( originally started by poster Kelsey )

Author:
Naked And Unafraid
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:27:16 11/15/21 Mon

This is a continuation of the discussion of naked boys at church-sponsored summer camps. The last discussion ended on a sour note when two of the posters had a disagreement. Hopefully that doesn't happen again.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: RE: Nude boys at church camps ( originally started by poster Kelsey )

Author:
Kenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:00:52 11/15/21 Mon

As I said in the other thread we usually had young female counselors at our church summer camp for boys till 12 and would supervise us every day for our gang showers.
We would giggle between ourselves and found it a little exciting seeing the teenage girl counselors watching us naked.

Sometimes there would be a clash in time or schedule when the older boys till age 14 would come to shower while we were still showering. Some of them wouldn't care or wait for us to finish and leave and would strip naked in front of the girls to shower. By their erections some seemed to be enjoying stripping in front of the girls, though most were too modest and shy to strip in front of them.
The girls never complained though.
[> [> Subject: Re: RE: Nude boys at church camps ( originally started by poster Kelsey )

Author:
Captain Obvious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:50:45 11/16/21 Tue

" By their erections some seemed to be enjoying stripping in front of the girls,"

You do realize that age 14 a boy can get an erection just by doing almost anything, right? And that includes taking his clothes off, whether alone or with someone else? ESPECIALLY with someone else, even another boy. I don't think the fact that there were erections necessarily meant enjoyment. The opposite, actually.
[> [> [> Subject: Re: RE: Nude boys at church camps ( originally started by poster Kelsey )

Author:
Freddie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:50:46 11/19/21 Fri

Oh relax, willya?

[> Subject: Re: RE: Nude boys at church camps ( originally started by poster Kelsey )

Author:
Naked And Unafraid
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:16:57 11/15/21 Mon

I bet the girls DIDN'T complain LOL. Did you ever see the girl counselors laugh, smile, or have a big shit eating grin on their face? Or did they try to maintain a professional demeanor?

How often did you guys erect compared to the other, older boys? Did the girl counselors ever seem to react to that? Did the girl campers ever come and watch you guys?
[> [> Subject: Re: RE: Nude boys at church camps ( originally started by poster Kelsey )

Author:
Carmen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:36:07 11/16/21 Tue

Her Spelvin, after reading her posts of found them somewhat credible.
Just a note to you and others here, I dyslexic and may make a few errors when typing, sorry, shit happens but I wouldn't pass judgement on her accidently misspelling her name.
Another thing about females on a male majority site is we are fearful of getting labeled as sluts, whores or otherwise naughty people.
It is possible Kelsey was not her real name and she was wishing to remain anonymous. Women are different that way. We don't like to put all our cards on the table when confiding something that makes us look less than ladylike.
Did she add a few extras to her story? Probably, but who knows? Was it a total fiction story? Again, possibly, but who knows.
As for her protesting about giving you details, she probably felt that you wanted to learn information about her not the facts about the story. You guys go way too fast with us! And the fact that a story would be written about this only made her feel like she might be publicly exposed in her hometown or with people she still communicated with from that time. She might have felt like you were going too far with the guestions or that she might get caught up in a part of the story she might have stretched the truth s bit. Or even feared you might learn her real name and where she lives and feared you would visit her.
I'm telling you guys, we have to be careful about who we trust with information on the internet.
Weirdos like Fact Checker and other trolls on this site frighten me. I have no idea why they frequent a site like this? Is it to find women to stalk, or dig into any and all the information I post to find out where I live.
It's so much different for females. You really have to realize how vulnerable we feel!
[> [> [> Subject: Re: RE: Nude boys at church camps ( originally started by poster Kelsey )

Author:
She-Ra (To Spelvin/Carmen)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:39:39 11/17/21 Wed

Carmen has a point. I have read many posts but fearfully avoided posting due to retaliation posts or troll flaming.
After reading many posts that sounded legit to me I have found others who flame their post for being a lie or written by a person of the opposite sex.
I am very non confrontational and would prefer to remain quiet rather than stick with my guns and fire back at flamers. In essence why post when you fear the flaming?
To a person posting for the first time I feel I might make a mistake or I might say something offensive. I am not looking to hurt or belittle. I simply want to confirm what another had said. Many females are fearful of men on line.
Since I am older, 66, I don't know what information is available to others by posting on a site like this. I have gone on other sites but none as sexually intense as this one.
I found this site after my 14 year old granddaughter spent 3 weeks with me and used my laptop to "keep in touch with her friends from home". Or so she said!
I found out she was on this site daily and spent a good bit of time here. I can't tell if she posted or simply read the posts made by others. I just know she was here.
I am fearful that her interest in nude men and boy's has compromised my safety on the internet but since the damage was already done I tried to support Carmen's post.
I have gambled on line, posted recipes and even looked up home remedies for health issues but this is the first time I have participated in a site with "sex" in the title. I have always read that people can "hack" into your computer from sex sites. I feared for viruses like Mall Ware and Trojan Horses that I have read about. I don't really understand much about that stuff, only that is bad for my computer.
The only reason I am posting this is because I decided to read up on what my granddaughter was looking at. Carmen's point was valid and I wanted to help her out as a women's insecurities and fears are much different than a man's.
Luckily for me my neighbors son was an "IT Tech" for Geek Squad and he said he would wipe my computer clean and delete any viruses from it.
Thank you for listening to an old lady ramble on. I hope you find something in my post relevant to your discussion!
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: RE: Nude boys at church camps ( originally started by poster Kelsey )

Author:
spelvin (to She-Ra)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:29:02 11/17/21 Wed

Hello, She-Ra!

And thank you for writing to me!

"Carmen has a point. I have read many posts but fearfully avoided posting due to retaliation posts or troll flaming."

There's a lot of that on this board, isn't there!
That's because different people go on this board for different reasons,
and it is sometimes difficult for us to understand each other.

"After reading many posts that sounded legit to me I have found others who flame their post for being a lie or written by a person of the opposite sex."

For those who think girls don't go on this board,
you've proven that that is wrong.
You said that your granddaughter went on this board,
and it takes only one white crow to prove that all crows aren't black.

"In essence why post when you fear the flaming?"

Because most of us are men, so we love a good fight.

"Many females are fearful of men on line."
Since I am older, 66, I don't know what information is available to others by posting on a site like this."

I'm not sure I understand.
Are you afraid one of us would hurt you physically?
I'm older than you are.
I couldn't hurt a woman or a girl even if I wanted to.

"I am fearful that her interest in nude men and boy's has compromised my safety on the internet but since the damage was already done I tried to support Carmen's post."

I hope that the wrong people never see anything that she has posted.
Still, I am sorry that she has had to be content with surrogates.
I wish she could attend Kelsey's church camp.
Or I wish she could live a few years in a tropical village.

"I have gambled on line, posted recipes and even looked up home remedies for health issues . . ."

I wish you and I were in the same place.
I've been sick in bed for several days.

"Thank you for listening to an old lady ramble on."

I like people of all ages and both genders.
That's the healthy way.

"I hope you find something in my post relevant to your discussion!"

I'm not sure.
I hope I have understood you correctly,
and I hope I have alleviated some of your insecure feelings.

Author:
spelvin (to Carmen)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:21:08 11/17/21 Wed

"Her Spelvin, after reading her posts of found them somewhat credible."

I was doubtful that a church camp could have a shortage of girls.
I thought children and youth were more prone to regard religion as sissy.
I know that in music camps, the girls tend to outnumber the boys.

"Just a note to you and others here, I dyslexic and may make a few errors when typing, sorry,"

I won't talk down to you for making typos.
I'm on a campaign in an effort to avoid comparing myself with others.
I may be literate, but I have my share of weaknesses.

"Another thing about females on a male majority site is we are fearful of getting labeled as sluts, whores or otherwise naughty people."

I haven't seen that happen here.
Some of us are frustrated because we can't find any CRNM settings.
So we would be delighted to round up some women who would like to look at us.

Most of us are glad to find a woman or girl who likes to look at us but won't make fun of us.
For example, I like to see Louisa's posts about seeing and hugging her boy cousins.

"We don't like to put all our cards on the table when confiding something that makes us look less than ladylike."

I can somewhat understand that.
Spelvin isn't my real name, either.

"As for her protesting about giving you details, she probably felt that you wanted to learn information about her not the facts about the story."

I tried to sound sincere.
Since she inspired me, I have been letting my imagine run wild and have been writing a novel about a camp like hers.
But that's not the same thing.
I wish I could write a book about a CFNM camp that actually existed.
I was hoping she would send me a pile of leaflets, brochures, pamphlets, and news articles.

"You guys go way too fast with us!"

That's because it's been in our evolutionary interests to go fast
and in your evolutionary interests to go slow.
Sorry.

"Or even feared you might learn her real name and where she lives and feared you would visit her."

As I just told She-Ra, I'm an old fossil.
I couldn't hurt a woman even if I wanted to.

"Weirdos like Fact Checker and other trolls on this site frighten me. I have no idea why they frequent a site like this? Is it to find women to stalk, or dig into any and all the information I post to find out where I live."

Here's my theory on Fact Checker:
He probably got sexually abused as a child,
would like to locate his abuser and bash him in the head,
but finds that impossible.
The next best thing to do, then, is to find other people whom he could suspect of being abusers, and bash them instead.
This forum deals with nude children, so we're the closest target he could find.

There are all kinds of motives for participating in this forum.
Some men remember being forced to show themselves, hated it, and wish to vent their wrath.
Other men remember being allowed to show themselves, loved it, and would like to relive those times.
Some women relish the sight of naked men or naked boys.

Would you like to know why I participate on this board?
I was so deprived of nudity that I grew up wondering what it felt like to be naked outdoors.
I would like to turn the clock back and do it right the second time.
I have found other male participants who feel the same way.
In fact, I have found one woman participant who didn't get much chance for immodesty,
so she is hoping for more chances for her daughter.

I like to hear stories about boys showing themselves to girls
because I like to identify with those boys.
I was hoping that I could learn about the boys in Kelsey's camp--
what they thought, how they felt, what they said, and what was said to them.
I was hoping that I could learn about the long-range effects of the camp experience.
Do they have bad dreams about being back at that camp?
Or do they have such fond memories that they wish the same for their own children?

"It's so much different for females. You really have to realize how vulnerable we feel!"

That's another evolutionary difference.
Sorry.

If my response to Keslie, Kelsey, or whatever her name is, caused you some ill feelings,
I hope I have resolved those feelings now.
If I haven't, write again.

Author:
spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:18:40 11/16/21 Tue

For those of you who missed it the first time,
N and U is referring to a poster who was, or at least said that she was, a counsellor in a Methodist camp.
All the counsellors were girls,
so the counsellors made the boys go naked for swimming class and looked for excuses they could find to keep the boys naked.
For example, after one eats a meal, one should wait outside the water for one hour before going back in the water.
So they made the boys wait outside the water for one hour--naked, of course.
There was a Fourth of July party, and there was a Canadian Independence Day party,
since the camp was close to the borderline.
They made the boys go naked for both of those parties.
You say why?
Because they couldn't find a better excuse, that's why!

That post got quite a response, both from other forum members and from myself.
I wanted her to give me all the details about the camp so I could write a book on the subject.
She suspected me of fact checking,
or at least pretended to,
so she left the forum in a huff.

I admit that I was a little suspicious when I noticed that one of her posts was under the name of Kelsie and another was under the name of Kesley.
(Jeepman said that his real name was Peter,
but then he said that his real name was Phil,
but at least Jeepman admits that his stories are at least partially fictional.)

However, I could not fully adjust to the disappointment of not receiving a handful of documents about the camp.
So I did the next best thing, which was to set to work on a novel about a camp where the girl counsellors keep all the boys naked.

Come to think about it,
why am I telling you all this?
Start at this link and read all about it:
https://www.voy.com/223876/10017.html

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:34:56 11/17/21 Wed

I question the truth of many (?most) posts on this and other sexual related boards, but one misspelling his/her name doesn't surprise me. I take it most people don't use their real name on here; at least the prudent ones don't.

Fact: "James" is not my real name. I don't know why I choose that particular name. Other than that, everything I've posted is absolutely true.

Can you, or anyone speak to the question of evil-doers hacking into our computers, or determining our location, from posting on here? I imagine the moderator, with access to our IPS address can do so, but could others?
[> [> [> Subject: Privacy risk on Voyforums

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:27:32 11/19/21 Fri

You make a good point, James.
Anyone can start and run a forum on Voy with no hassle, as many do. Who is to stop them from giving any poster's IP address to anyone they want?

What I find contradictory is that Voyforums insist that posters privacy and protection is a top priority for them, but at the same time all posters who post on any Voy forum have their IP address seen by admin of every forum on every post on the boards they run.

Can any Voy forum administrator explain this, including this forum?

And especially can the Voyforums company itself explain this contradiction and security and privacy risk?

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.