VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: It's not puritans, it's liberal dictatorships

Author:
Just Saying
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:46:27 11/18/21 Thu
In reply to: jean the frenchie 's message, "more puritan rules about swim suits of girls in france" on 09:17:53 06/04/21 Fri

I was in both France and Italy in the 70s when the people there were still relatively conservative and girls and women swimming topless and boys swimming naked up to 11 or 12 years old was common on public beaches.

Since liberal parties have taken over most governments in Europe, including France and Italy, they are now enforcing modesty rules on everyone, especially for swimming in public places.

One reason is their mass immigration policy from Muslim Middle Eastern countries who are pressing for these modesty rules in public places especially in public swimming pools where they attend.
I have read somewhere that in Scandinavian countries some pools are having separate times for males and females to swim to please Muslims and their customs which does not allow males and females to swim together.
They are now so numerous in Europe and with many of their numerous children born there that they are no longer called immigrants but have become citizens, thanks to liberal immigration policies.
They are now so numerous that in some European cities they have become a majority and in other cities they will soon be.
So I am not surprised that your liberal government under Macron is now enforcing modesty laws on women to please Muslims.

I had friends who were in both Paris and London recently who told me that they thought they were in an African or Arab country since these are the people they saw most on the streets.
Are the French so stupid to let this happen?

You should have voted for Marine Le Pen as President who is against immigration from these backward countries.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: more puritan rules about swim suits of girls in france

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:58:19 11/21/21 Sun

no politics on the forum please !

The rule about decent swim suits for girls is in my opinion only good sense.
And on the reverse as I have already said, boys and young men and more generally males must wear now a real swim suit in all community swimming pools and at swimming lessons of course, and they can no more wear a very long short as it was the common practice during a lot of years recently, they can only weear that kind of shortto swim on beaches.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.