VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: To Andrew and Observer RE: naked swimming in a conservative era

Author:
Naked And Unafraid
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:54:43 11/21/21 Sun

Observer- your observations ( no pun intended ) are pretty much spot-on. There are some exceptions, though. The kind of bible-thumpers I'm referring to are the ones who hate ANY sort of fleshly displays besides that of a married couple in the privacy of their own bedroom.

You know the type. They constantly rail on and on about the evil temptations of the flesh. They're the kind who want abortion kept illegal at all costs. They prohibit middle and high school cheerleaders from wearing their uniforms on game days. They forbid their children from watching any movie that has a rating above PG. To THOSE kind of people, a bunch of naked boys running around with girls staring at their erect penises would be unthinkable. Unfortunately, those types have successfully dragged the rest of mainstream society into their madness.

As for me, rather than return to the past, I'd rather move forward into a saner and wiser future where de facto nudity for males AND optional nudity for females is the rule. That would be one way for future generations to enjoy CFNM and occasional NFNM without the strict regimentation or glaring double standards of the past.

In my case, race also plays a factor, unfortunately. I myself am of creole / mulatto heritage, so things weren't the greatest for my kind socially back then. Depending on what part of the country I was in, if my naked "culuhed" ass was standing around giving blue eyed, blonde-haired Becky Sue and her little friends a good show, and her racist, alcoholic dad Bobby Jack and her equally racist biker Uncle Willie saw it, I could find myself in hot water.

Sad to say, but that's how it was back then. And that's pretty much the thing that makes me grateful I wasn't around back then. Well, that and polio.

Andrew: the way you came up back then sound like heaven on earth! I'm a product of the 70's myself, but I never experienced anything like that, due to the reasons I cited in the other thread.

How heavenly it would be to be young and healthy again and walk naked and unashamed in front of a group of admiring females in various states of undress or dress themselves.

Ah, heaven. I'm metaphorically crying tears of nostalgia for something I never experienced :'( .

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.