VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Girls seeing relatives penis

Author:
Sandra
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:51:46 11/22/21 Mon
In reply to: Naked And Unafraid 's message, "Re: Girls seeing relatives penis" on 17:38:53 11/19/21 Fri

Well "Linus" that had to have been very educational for you. What was the most exciting part of that experience for you?
I remember for me when my older brother saw my breasts for the first time.
I became both embarrassed and very exciting. We exchanged showing each other our nude bodies and for me, it was a first having someone else touching my private parts!
At first I only exposed my breasts to him as I manipulated his penis until he lost control. Maybe 2 months later I finally totally exposed my entire body to him allowing him to bring me to an orgasm.
I still found exposing my breasts at first to be the most exciting for me. I would cum as he pinched my nipples and gently squeezed my breasts. At the same time, I was handling his penis/erection for the first time so that may have had a little something to do with it as well!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Girls seeing relatives penis

Author:
Happy Summer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:32:52 11/23/21 Tue

I grew up with 3 older sisters. Male nudity was accepted in our house and no one ever cared much. My dad also had 2 more kids from a previous marriage and ot was he had a big dick but I had no way to know or compare. My mom was much younger than him. They had sex constantly.

I spent summers playing in just shorts and sneakers. If it was hot out my mom would just tell me to take off shorts if they were not already off. We had no AC.

A few other boys played outside this way too. One of kids lived down street and has a sister my age. I was over there constantly. If I went over early his sister would be in just panties sometimes. Other times his mom would be in a bikini all day.

They were definately different than my family. I would say less conservative but that is not a good description. Her mom would come home from work in afternoons and give us a late lunch. It was sory of worked out since my mom worked full time. She would come home and take off high heels and skirt and just make us lunch in a bra. I was turned on by this and would sometimes get hard.

Even this sounds strange they were more strict. If we were late to get home we would get spanked no one ever talked back.

She would always take us to a beach on sunny Saturdays. We had used spedo suits she would get from y that we always took off once we got to beach. Sometimes her daughter went naked too but only if it was quiet or other women were topless. I felt a little too old for this but back then no one cared. She would have been arrested today.

We would all take baths together. She or her daughter would sctub us head to toe. I enjoyed that.

I do not recall exact age it stopped. Sadly we grew up.
[> [> [> [> Subject: To Linus, Sandra, and Happy Summer

Author:
Naked And Unafraid
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:18:09 11/23/21 Tue

It really makes you wonder doesn't it? Are teenage boys REALLY traumatized and ashamed by having a mutually satisfying sexual encounter with an older, experienced girl / woman? OR, has our modern, puritanical society simply brainwashed them into thinking that they're SUPPOSED to feel that way???

When I was 24 years of age I lost my virginity to an attractive fortysomething Asian masseuse. No regrets.
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: To Linus, Sandra, and Happy Summer

Author:
Happy Summer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:06:56 11/24/21 Wed

I did not feel that way. In fact being nude as a kid had the opposite effect of liking the occasional attention.

Why did you feel that way? Where you made to feel shy?
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: To Linus, Sandra, and Happy Summer

Author:
Naked And Unafraid
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:23:43 11/24/21 Wed

I'm not reflecting my personal feelings. I'm just saying how in today's current legal, social, and political climate, such liaisons would not only be considered morally wrong, but highly illegal as well.

It's a far cry from centuries past, where wealthy families in India would send their sons to a trained "love expert" who would then properly educate the boy in the art of pleasing a woman as well as himself. I'd be in a much better place mentally if I had such an opportunity when I was a boy.

Sexually speaking, civilization definitely took a wrong turn somewhere. Nowadays, two horny teenagers can't even send each other nudes without ending up on a sex offender registry. This world has gone completely insane. :(

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Girls seeing relatives penis

Author:
Dunbar
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:13:15 11/25/21 Thu

I'm with Happy Summer on this one, I hated having to swim nude while my sisters got to wear swimming attire!
I was pretty embarrassed knowing they could see all I had.
I was nude and they were not! It was humiliating having to let them see so much. Those were troubling times for me!
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Girls seeing relatives penis

Author:
Happy Summer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:23:40 11/27/21 Sat

While English is a second language, I did not mind running naked in summer. A few times at beaches perhaps as I got older I rather enjoyed it overall.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.