VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Girls seeing relatives penis

Author:
Sammy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:55:08 11/26/21 Fri
In reply to: Dav3 's message, "Girls seeing relatives penis" on 22:09:15 10/25/21 Mon

I don't know if a stepsister is counted as a relative since she had no blood relation with me and I only joined their family at age 11 when she was 15.
She was my carer much of the time since both parents worked and she would find any excuse to see me naked.
She would inspect me after baths and touch me all over, including my genitals and butt crack, with the excuse of checking for cleanliness. This often caused me to erect right in front of her eyes.
She did this till I was 13 and was very embarrassing for me.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Girls seeing relatives penis

Author:
Anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:43:06 11/26/21 Fri

Hey Sammy

I am sort in same situation. I had a dad with a ton of kids by three different women. I was the very last and a bit of a surprise. I have one older brother that was basically 18 when a toddler and a bunch of older sisters. Male nudity was perfectly ok for boys growing up bit never sensed anything other than doting over me. The family picture book is me in either church clothes or bare ass by town pool or backyard. That stays under lock and key by todays standards but a perfect experience for love and self confidence.

My peer group was same as everyone else. It was kids whos parents andkids had same ideals or values. Since I was only one of 2 boys and 5 girls I was expected to have lots of kids too someday but no rush.

Group in rural US was two girls and two boys. We would get together as available. We had rotary phones and just dialed each other up by 4 digits. No social media thank god. The one girl was rather nerdy but could have been hot with clothes and make up. The other was a genuine tomboy in jeans and t-shirt all summer. The other boy was only larger kid my age so we had fun. The girls moms loved me as they got no shit when we were around from boys or girls. We were basically over educate under-employed people in Northern New England.My moms gave them a basket of clothes and few extra hand me down bikes for us all, and of course fishing poles. It was all just junk we shared happily. We were a bit beyond free range kids. We basically took care of each other.

My mom was clear I could play naked and sleep naked always if home or over there or at boys club or Y. I even remember her telling instructors that she did not not swimwear unless competing. I can recall countless times goinga beach and just wearing cotton briefs. Sometimes the girls would swim in my briefs and I would walk back to car bare ass until we got older. Tomboy girl would play in just bottoms too. There was never any hesitation to put us all in the same bathtub. We would get scrubbed head to toe and erect most times. We would even get told to stick it to wash it. I never understood what that meant as I could not control it directly. At the beach we would also get suntanlotion on and erect there too. There was noi snickering like the other posts it was natural and normal to do.

Despite how it sound I was not allowed to go into mens room in public places. Men were thought of as suspicious. We would pee outside and wait for girls to go to the bathroom.

The tomboyish girl became my girl friend and we had two girls together eventually later in life.
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Girls seeing relatives penis

Author:
Sammy to Anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:07:49 11/27/21 Sat

You mention boys peeing outside. It was the same when I was growing up. Nobody minded boys peeing outside whoever was looking. Even when we played outside together with girls we would just flick out our penis to pee openly and continue playing. This was allowed till about age 12 or 13.
Some of the more curious girls would come close to watch us pee.
Girls never peed in public and would go to pee somewhere where they couldn't be seen, even the youngest ones.
Even if there were women or teenage girls who could see us peeing they never complained.
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Girls seeing relatives penis

Author:
Anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:41:20 11/28/21 Sun

Yes that is true here but I would go 10 meters in woods if playing a field. I probabably assumed girls peed less at time, but group was always 3/4 boys when playing sports. There might be up to 10 kids sometimes. It was not a topic of concern. I used to mow a lot if houses and a few women saw me pee too.

Some odd things did happen on this topic. A few times moms would bring boys into, well boys room. At boys club older boys would help younger ones if elected to do that. One mom was younger with two boys. I would erect in front of her often.

A few other things happened I would not discuss here

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.