VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Girls seeing relatives penis

Author:
Sammy to Anon
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:07:49 11/27/21 Sat
In reply to: Anon 's message, "Re: Girls seeing relatives penis" on 15:43:06 11/26/21 Fri

You mention boys peeing outside. It was the same when I was growing up. Nobody minded boys peeing outside whoever was looking. Even when we played outside together with girls we would just flick out our penis to pee openly and continue playing. This was allowed till about age 12 or 13.
Some of the more curious girls would come close to watch us pee.
Girls never peed in public and would go to pee somewhere where they couldn't be seen, even the youngest ones.
Even if there were women or teenage girls who could see us peeing they never complained.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Girls seeing relatives penis

Author:
Anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:41:20 11/28/21 Sun

Yes that is true here but I would go 10 meters in woods if playing a field. I probabably assumed girls peed less at time, but group was always 3/4 boys when playing sports. There might be up to 10 kids sometimes. It was not a topic of concern. I used to mow a lot if houses and a few women saw me pee too.

Some odd things did happen on this topic. A few times moms would bring boys into, well boys room. At boys club older boys would help younger ones if elected to do that. One mom was younger with two boys. I would erect in front of her often.

A few other things happened I would not discuss here

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.