VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Ted
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:15:03 11/27/21 Sat
In reply to: Curious 's message, "Re: CFNM scenes in the movies" on 07:49:44 11/26/21 Fri

Well I'm surly not trying to stir up any shit here but in 1962 there were very, very few Sex Ed films if any, available.
I remember seeing those humiliating "Hygiene" films. I also remember them having some sort of seal or symbol at the beginning and one of the armed service's names on it, usually the army.
They were maybe 6 or 7 different films and back then it was as close to Sex Ed as it was going to get. The girls were treated to some exceptional sights to see.
I think later on maybe, 5 years later, there were actual Sex Ed films produced but in my 7th grade health class we saw those black / white films and they were very graphic. It was rather embarrassing watching them with girls in the class!
I'm guessing they had no other viable Sex Ed opportunities for the school to use. Male nudity was not a big deal but female nudity was defineatly a no-no!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: CFNM scenes in the movies

Author:
Ted (For Curious and Jean)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:51:30 12/01/21 Wed

These films were shown in the early 1960's. We lived in Alabama and my cousins lived in New Jersey. They never saw those films either. Who knows? Maybe they were only shown in our part of the country!

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.