VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Girl talk about seeing nude boys!

Author:
Annie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:11:05 12/04/18 Tue
In reply to: Pamela 's message, "Re: Girl talk about seeing nude boys!" on 21:59:04 12/03/18 Mon

Back when I was 9 my 12 year old brother and 6 year old sister went to visit my grandmother over the summer. Joey was always getting into trouble and he found a way to get poison ivy on his penis.
The only treatment was for him to have calimine lotion dabbed on it and air it out.
My grandmother would dab the lotion on then let him stay in her bedroom behind closed doors until it dried. I guess he wasn't able to stay hard and the skin on his penis would bunch up not allowing it to dry. Grandma decided to dab Tommy in front of my sister and I then let us look at him until it dried. He was not happy but Grandma made him do it and Becky and I got to look right st his penis for about 40 minutes 2 times a day.
I really liked seeing Tommys penis all stiff and learned so much about how he would stiffen up as we watched. On the last day grandma let us dab the lotion on his penis allowing me to feel how stiff it really was.
I loved knowing so much about Tommys body and getting to see his penis get all stiff. We looked his penis over for a few days and I got to hold it as Grandma used her magnifying glass to look for more poison Ivy. When I held his tip he would squirm around saying it tickled!
I talked Grandma into looking for the poison ivy a few more times which made Tommy very upset and very embarrassed. I took some liberties by pulling back his foreskin and touching his ball sack "helping" her look for more poison Ivy!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Girl talk about seeing nude boys!

Author:
Margaret
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:46:20 12/06/18 Thu

You climaxed 3 times when you were 8? Where you a filthy girl or what?

Sorry, but I choose not to believe you.
[> [> [> [> Subject: Sorry Annie, the above post was meant for Belinda

Author:
Margaret to Belinda & Annie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:53:05 12/06/18 Thu

Sorry, the post should not have appeared under Annie's post.

Belinda, I don't believe you climaxed 3 times at 8 years of age.
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Sorry Annie, the above post was meant for Belinda

Author:
Belinda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:00:02 12/06/18 Thu

That's fine Margaret, everyone has an opinion ...
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Girl talk about seeing nude boys!

Author:
Marleen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:13:08 12/14/18 Fri

My neighbor was only 6 or 7 and she had a very active self pleasuring/masturbation life. She often would roll her crotch against the edge of a round foot stool bringing her to climax multiple times. She was not ashamed by being seen doing this and her actions would display a wet spot on her clothing which was obviously her discharge from a very intense climax. I witnessed it multiple times when visiting her older sister and her mother was known to give her a good swat if she caught her doing "the habit" as we called it.
I don't see a problem with Belindas claims of sexual excitement and climaxing that many times!

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.