VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Girl talk about seeing nude boys!

Author:
Belinda
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:48:50 12/24/18 Mon
In reply to: Belinda 's message, "Re: Girl talk about seeing nude boys!" on 12:53:28 12/06/18 Thu

David was a sassy little boy and it was quite possible my aunt was simply putting him in his place. I don't feel David was involved in any of it. He was so totally embarrassed with a very red face and that look as if he were betrayed or set up for embarrassment!
As for Gary, I think he was simply a causality of the humiliation. It had to be rough on him watching us see his brothers penis and seeing what he looked like as he erected! I remember the excited feeling I had watching his foreskin get moved around ant then seeing his tip slide thru!
There was no doubt in my mind Gary was totally embarrassed having us there to see how it all worked, or in David's case, didn't work. He just stood there as we saw exactly what a penis looked like getting stiff! It was very educational as well as very exciting. I always found uncircumcised men attractive and enjoyed toying with the foreskin!
We never did see Gary nude. I guess he was OK with the way his foreskin retracted. We did talk about the entire experience years later and he admitted it was not fun for him to endure!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Girl talk about seeing nude boys!

Author:
Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:07:58 12/24/18 Mon

A very fun and education experience for you and your sister I don't begrudge you for that but at the least David should of had so buy in.Over all do you think boys being nude in front of girls is fair.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Girl talk about seeing nude boys!

Author:
Belinda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:14:58 12/25/18 Tue

It would not be fair knowing full well he was probably aching to see my private parts as I eyed him up. His mother provided us the opportunity and we enjoyed seeing his penis as it erected.
It is such an unbelievable experience for a girl when watching a boys penis erect. For one thing I was looking at a penis, secondly I was seeing it get erect and thirdly I was completely excited knowing how embarrassed he had to be knowing I was watching this all happen.
I can only imagine how humiliated he was as we saw exactly how his penis was messed up too. I know he was so ashamed that we were looking right at it and then saw the tip poke out. I mean this is a guys penis we are getting to look at. His mother made It seem clinical but I know it was all about looking right at his penis and knowing exactly what his looked like!
It was a trip for me to see him in anguish as I learned of his situation. I mean watching it erect was great but seeing the thing not working then watching as it was corrected all but took my breath away!!!
I did get "personally excited" from the enjoyment about both his nudity and his reaction to us watching! It was really hot being shown how his foreskin should have worked by his mom! That was one of those times where you pinch yourself to be sure you are not just dreaming!
The whole thing about getting to go and watch his circumcision was very exciting for me. Was it fair, I would have to say no, it was not.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Girl talk about seeing nude boys!

Author:
Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:43:29 12/26/18 Wed

I meant boys being nude in front of girls in general.I have mentioned in previous posts that I my brother and boy cousin's swam nude in front of my sister's and cousin's and their friends we weren't forced to be nude but it was the way it was and we accepted being nude.For me being nude was a boy thing modesty was a girl thing.You were provided with an amazing experience which I have no problem with that you saw him nude I don't think was unfair.It was wrong his Mum didn't give him a choice in the matter that is the bit I see as unfair but he did well to model for you.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.