VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Girl talk about seeing nude boys!

Author:
John (Mad)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:11:15 06/24/19 Mon
In reply to: Willy to Ken 's message, "Re: Girl talk about seeing nude boys!" on 06:09:18 06/24/19 Mon

Willy - I would have a completely different reaction. Disrespect me? I would look to give it right back. I would have developed zero respect initially to my Mom, then quickly to my sisters and probably then to the female gender.

Regarding swimwear, I would have loved to see them in as skimpy a bathing suit as possible or preferably naked, as they had seen me.

While I doubt I would have broken the law to show my displeasure, I think I would have lost my inclination to support them in any way. No physical protection if they were in danger, no financial protection as I grew and made money, and certainly no emotional protection as they went through hard times, as everyone does. There would be a cost to hurting me.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Girl talk about seeing nude boys!

Author:
Cliff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:27:28 06/24/19 Mon

When I was 7 a 9 year old girl named Nancy would pull her bathing suits bottom part off to the side so her pussy showed. She only did this when she was the only girl there. It was quite the treat for us boys.
She made us swear to God we would never tell any of the girls we played with as she knew they would say something to her mom. Usually it was the same 3 or 4 of us there with her and we always explored her pussy with our fingers.
We often played in a wooded area beside our housing complex. If no other girls were there she would get out of her clothes and let us look at her totally nude. She had small boobies which we always loved to squeeze, usually 1 boy on each of her boobies. She usually got quite worked up and we would smell her musky odor that all boys love! She got very "wet" down there and shared what I would have to call an orgasm as she flailed her arms and legs as we played with her body.
When we swam we were always nude and Nancy and the other girls wore their suits. We got boners and the girls would tease us about them. Only when she was the only girl with us she let us see her and touch her. It was not too often where she swam and would be the only girl but at times it did happen and she would pull the crotch part of her suit over exposing her pussy.
She had a light whisp of pubic hair that couldn't be seen when she was in the pool but when she was nude with us in the woods it was visible. She was very proud of that and her boobies.
She taught us about her clit and how it worked her up when we rubbed it. It was something about my childhood I never forgot. Nancy let us fool around with her until she was 12. By that time our sessions got pretty intense. Nancy would jack us off while she was nude. It became a daily thing for me. Two of our friends had moved and Nancy really enjoyed her orgasms. Marty, my other friend worked sometimes with his dad leaving me and Nancy alone. We never had intercourse but we did other things that only her and I knew about. I guess we were boyfriend/girlfriend for a while and it got pretty personal. When she was on her period she would jack me off. Sometimes she would bring a girlfriend with her and it would get really exciting/embarrassing.
We simply fell out of touch over time as we went our separate ways with school and other friends. Surprisingly she looked me up on her high school reunion and we reminisced about old times. I told her about this site but she said she would feel odd posting this on social media. She said she didn't care if I posted as long as I didn't post her last name

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Girl talk about seeing nude boys!

Author:
Randolph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:30:23 06/25/19 Tue

How unusual! I guess some girls must like to show off! It must have been nice getting to see the other side like that.
I struggled with shame from being nude in front of girls and here is a girl willing to show it all to a group of boys. I just could not find a comfort zone while swimming with girls. I had trouble controlling my erections and would sprout a boner when made to go nude in front of girls. I had no control over it as all boys know. It just started and the girls got to watch it grow. I am sure some mothers of girls were pleased to have me there for her daughters to watch as it happened. Usually she would say something like it is normal for boys to stiffen when they are out of their clothes as her daughters and friends giggled as they watched it grow. I guess you could say the girls teased me as they asked me endless questions about how it felt or if it did that a lot as they stood inches away looking right at my erection. My cousin Jeffy also was made to swim nude in front of girls and he too would erect for them to watch. The girls enjoyed seeing us get hard in front of them and looking at our boners as we stood out of the pool when we ate. The girls constantly spoke about our penises when we were stuck out of the pool. The adult in charge usually played it off as us being embarrassed that the girls got to see our"wieners"! They rarely said anything about the girls curiosity or the comments made about our genitals as we begrudgingly exposed them to the girls. I had countless erections while exposed to my neighbors daughters but I was always invited over if the girls went swimming. They almost always had friends or family in the pool with them providing me with humiliation and shame over my nudity!

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.