VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Girl talk about seeing nude boys!

Author:
Randolph
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:30:23 06/25/19 Tue
In reply to: Cliff 's message, "Re: Girl talk about seeing nude boys!" on 13:27:28 06/24/19 Mon

How unusual! I guess some girls must like to show off! It must have been nice getting to see the other side like that.
I struggled with shame from being nude in front of girls and here is a girl willing to show it all to a group of boys. I just could not find a comfort zone while swimming with girls. I had trouble controlling my erections and would sprout a boner when made to go nude in front of girls. I had no control over it as all boys know. It just started and the girls got to watch it grow. I am sure some mothers of girls were pleased to have me there for her daughters to watch as it happened. Usually she would say something like it is normal for boys to stiffen when they are out of their clothes as her daughters and friends giggled as they watched it grow. I guess you could say the girls teased me as they asked me endless questions about how it felt or if it did that a lot as they stood inches away looking right at my erection. My cousin Jeffy also was made to swim nude in front of girls and he too would erect for them to watch. The girls enjoyed seeing us get hard in front of them and looking at our boners as we stood out of the pool when we ate. The girls constantly spoke about our penises when we were stuck out of the pool. The adult in charge usually played it off as us being embarrassed that the girls got to see our"wieners"! They rarely said anything about the girls curiosity or the comments made about our genitals as we begrudgingly exposed them to the girls. I had countless erections while exposed to my neighbors daughters but I was always invited over if the girls went swimming. They almost always had friends or family in the pool with them providing me with humiliation and shame over my nudity!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.