VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Sarah
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:55:08 11/03/19 Sun

I read a message here by Shena talking about how she witnessed some circumcisions in the Philippines and it reminded me of something:

Every year there's something called Operation Tuli in which boys are publicly circumcised by volunteer local women. Not only these circumcisions are done publicly in front of the boys relatives and girls their age, but also the nurses and the boys' relatives don't hesitate to post pictures and videos of the event online.

It seems like a massive CFNM fantasy, but it's real:

https://operationtuli.blogspot.com/

Has anybody here witnessed it? Any users from this forum are from the Philippines and can tell us more about it?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:17:51 11/03/19 Sun

Thank you Sarah these are the videos and pics I mention in my reply to Shena.Must be quite something for a girl to witness an event like that.
[> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Shena
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:38:22 11/05/19 Tue

Yes, the photos are very similar and bring back many memories. The tent was much smaller and there was only room enough for 3 boys at a time for tbe circumcisions. But they had plenty of room for people to watch.
The boys could see us looking in thru the window and had to know we were there only to see them so exposed. Some of the girls in the building would get right beside the boy and check out his penis. It had to be humiliating for them. They just lay there with their penis showing for the girls to see.
The girls would get excited seeing all the boys had as they lay across the tables! How I would have loved to have taken photos of them but this was in the 60's and most kids didn't have their own cameras. I bet those girls cherished those photos of boys in such a compromising position.
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:43:36 11/06/19 Wed

I agree with Don that massive circumcisions and unnecessary and cruel for the boys, and shouldn't be done.

However, it must be such fun for the girls! So while they still do it, it's good that they let the girls watch! LOL

Glad to hear you had such a great time, Shena.
[> [> [> [> Subject: Beach

Author:
Seba (to Sarah)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:24:12 11/15/19 Fri

Hi Sarah. I read some of your posts and it seems that you believe somewhat in equal treatment for girls and boys.
What did you think about my experience and the way my parents decided at the beach? Was it right in your opinion that since we were at a public beach my cousin girls could keep their swimsuit?

Author:
Aurora
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:16:49 09/09/20 Wed

Im a time ago a nurse volunter in phillipines , i tbink i make a mear 80 circuncisión and ir was funny the reactions le boys when we cut his prepuce

Author:
Eve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:39:30 11/06/19 Wed

If anybody has links to pics and vids, don't hesitate to share them!

Author:
Andy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:31:20 11/08/19 Fri

Here is a link that shows videos of "operation Tuli".

http://women-rule.blogspot.com/search/label/Medical

There are other procedures here also, but just go down to "Operation Tuli".
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Shena
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:39:09 11/13/19 Wed

It is very obvious they were avoiding showing boys with erections. When I was there they had little sisters and there looking right at the boys penises. The boys did have erections because of it and would cover up. The nurses would then have to disinfect their foreskins again and their penises would fully erect!
I noticed many of those videos didn't include on Lookers like we saw. I guess the boys were more relaxed with only nurses there to see all they had.

Author:
Catarina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:01:05 01/29/20 Wed

I found a new archive with many pics from Operation Tuli. I'd like to hear more stories too!

Here's the link:

http://women-rule.blogspot.com/search/label/Tuli

Author:
Dan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:01:39 01/29/20 Wed

Are there any such pics or videos about the nude street races?

I don't mean the university students oblation runs of which there are many on youtube, but the boys nude street races most of which have been taken down on youtube.

Author:
Don
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:25:08 11/04/19 Mon

This is one instance where I side with mad John about the cruel and painful treatment of boys, which is unnecessary in my opinion and just tradition.
The only reason they give for it is a coming of age tradition when the boys are about 10 years old.
What is even more shocking is that the government endorses and encourages such a tradition by supplying the medical staff to do such mass operations.
I doubt if the boys are even given anaesthetic for this cruel operation since most of them are crying during the operation.
I think this only happens in the Philippines and in a few African tribal countries, also in some Muslim countries although usually only family members are present to watch.

Not only are the girls of all ages allowed to watch but they also take pictures and videos and upload them on youtube where one can find many such videos of these Philippines public circumcisions and also of Muslim boys of same age in other countries.

Author:
Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:56:57 11/04/19 Mon

Yes Don I do agree to this procedure is totally unnecessary.

[> Subject: The boys suffer from tihis abuse, and the foreskins are sold at the medical market

Author:
Knut Holt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:46:03 11/05/19 Tue

Those women are possibly only volunteers and possibly do not get paid, but those standing behind earn a lot of money, because the tissue in the foreskins are used for a lot of purposes in the medical business and research.

Foreskins are not the only body parts that are regularly stolen form kids for commercial purposes.

Knut Holt

https://www.abicana.com/health_information.htm
[> [> Subject: You are completely batshit crazy.

Author:
Captain Obvious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:08:01 11/06/19 Wed

Clearly your medication is not helping.
May I suggest the possibility of electroshock therapy or a lobotomy?

Author:
Don
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:51:48 11/13/19 Wed

Another custom which seems to be popular in the Philippines are nude street races by young boys.
The boys are made to strip naked, line up at one end of the street and race from one end to the other. There are also videos of these on youtube showing many girls watching these races and even taking pictures and videos of the boys running naked.
I don't know if the boys do it voluntarily or if they are made to do it. In one video it shows the boys quickly dressing after the race when they are given their clothes back, which shows that they are embarrassed about their nudity in front of so many people, especially girls.
I saved some of these youtube links but I cannot find them at the moment.

Author:
Gomer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:07:10 11/14/19 Thu

Yes, I read about that. There are supposedly some really nice prizes for the boys family. The story did state the boys do get embarrassed and some are even reduced to crying over being seen and photographed nude!
I would think that the shame of having all those girls purposefully looking at you nude would have some aftereffect on them. They all seem to be pre teen and you know they probably get teased a lot about being seen nude!

Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:55:41 11/15/19 Fri

Can you share links for these videos?

Author:
Catarina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:49:23 11/17/19 Sun

A lovely video from Operation Tuli:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L85nZ3odVlU&t=7s

Author:
Pedro
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:54:15 11/17/19 Sun

Horrible

Author:
Luci
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:17:27 11/19/19 Tue

I was raised in the Philippines and yes boy nudity is accepted by adults even for boys entering puberty. Daughters are considered the right hand of the mother and often overworked as children. The oldersvdaughter is in charge ofseeing to the needs of the younger children and I was the oldest girl.
Yes we saw our brothers nude and were allowed to attend their circumcisions but we also had duties and responsibilities our brothers did not have.
Seeing our brothers and their friends nude was exciting, we were after all human. But as children we missed the innocence that usually comes with childhood. Girls played with totally nude boys at a very young age seeing and touching their penises every day. It was fun at that age knowing all about their bodies as they had no clue as to what we looked like.even though we saw them nude all the time the boys still erected and we enjoyed seeing them grow and sticking straight up like they did.
At 6 I was very familiar with penises. I knew what a boner was and fully understood how and why a boy erected. I had played with enough penises to understand their foreskins and had visited enough circumcision tents to know what they were doing.
At home I helped dress my brothers circumcision wound not only seeing his penis close up but touching it as well. He was if age and would react favorably to my touch grunting and groaning as I applied the cream to his penis.
At 8 years old I would spend much time with my older brother and his male friends masturbating them in private at first then in front of other girls as we got older.
Our innocence was taken from us at a very early age. Having so many penises exposed for us to see at such a young age denied us of what many see as a normal childhood. We were very sexually aware of male body parts and were often allowed to explore our younger brothers bodies at bath time being totally responsible for his genital's hygiene.
By 14 I was servicing American soldiers to get US dollars and at 15 I was married to a soldier and taken away from my country and my family.
I still regret my decisions as a young girl and miss not being close to my family.
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Luci
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:01:09 11/20/19 Wed

In all honesty it was not as exciting as it sounded. As an 8 year old girl I was playing with penises on a daily basis. I would masturbate my older brother and his best friend who I had a crush on.
As a girl it might sound like a dream come true but in all reality it became a job after the first few months.
At first watching them ejaculate was the coolest thing ever. And getting to play with my crushes penis was very exciting. I was only a jack off girl to him but to me it was as if we were going steady.
I often worked both of them up at the same time stroking them until climax. It was exciting at first but soon just became very messy and as the girl I was expected to clean it all up!
I did give hand jobs to my brothers other friends but it was Han that I preferred to play with. We would go off in the back woods and he would remove his clothes. He would let me jack him off and then we would sit and talk as I fondled his penis. Sometimes he would go again while other times we just talked as I rubbed him.
It was a great oppertunity to experiment with his penis and it helped me when I started taking on US soldiers from the base.
My best friend started me double dating "Joes:" as we called them and they would always drop a $5.00 tip which was a lot back then. They always used condoms as they would get I to deep trouble if they caught a STD so I never worried about diseases or pregnancy. The guys were all pretty nice and one time I fell in love and I got married.
I lived very good compared to before but only 6 months after I was taken to the US and stayed away from my family.
I never let on how much I missed my family and my country but I wish now that I had waited longer to get married and had ended up with my first love Han.

Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:05:18 11/19/19 Tue

Wow, Luci, I would love to hear more about your experiences in Philippines. So interesting! Thanks for sharing them

Author:
Lenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:38:01 11/25/19 Mon

At 11 it recommended that I become circumcised. It had something to do with my foreskin being too tight. My Dr. Made arrangements and the day was set. My mother told both my sisters they could go and watch to which I protested.
I felt that it was a private thing but my mother felt it would be healthy for the girls to see what was being done.
I guess I was too nervous about the whole thing and it took some time for me to erect as both sisters were allowed to see me nude!
I was clipped and wore a bath robe home as my bandaging was not to be covered. I had dressing that was to be applied and was not to wear breifs or boxers or ant other pants for 3 days. The first time my dressing was changed my sisters were curious about how it looked and were allowed to watch my changing. My subsequent erection was very painful and the girls were not allowed to look at my penis until the Dr. said k had totally healed.
When my oldest sister Louise went to her first Gyno exam I told my mom I wanted to go along, like the girls did when I was circumcised.
She said absolutely not. That those exa.s were very personal and it would be very embsrrasding for Louise having me there. I told Mom that it was very embarrassing having both sisters see me nude but also standing there and watching my circumcision.
My m was very upset and told me it was a totally different situation and I was too young to understand. Both her and Louise went without me leaving me at home with my younger sister
It was OK for the girls to go and look directly at my penis and watch as I was cut, but my chance to even the score with one of my sisters was immediately shot down with a matter of fact statement from my mom.
Definay a double standard when it came to nudity between the sexes!
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Dodgers fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:10:05 11/25/19 Mon

Same here. When I was 7 my 11 year old sister was allowed to watch as I got my bath. .y parents had a rather large master bathroom off of their bedroom so there was plenty of room for my sister to be there. Mom let her see me nude and even touch my penis asking questions about our differences.
That same year my 8 year old cousin stayed with us for a week when her parents went to Las Vegas. I was surprised when at bathtime my mom invited her to join us. Jenna had no brothers so mom thought it would be educational for her to see me nude!
At bath time my sister and Jenna were both present and got to see me totally nude and very, very embarrassed! Again I was put on display, this time for Jenna to observe as my sister showed her how my body worked. My testicles, penis and foreskin were all topics of their conversation as I shamefully watched them looking at my body.
Jenna watched my bath every night she stayed with us discussing my body parts with both my mom and my sister. Jenna would ask me embarrassing questions at bath time and when we were alone. I was so happy once she went home.
When I was 10 another cousin came to stay. She was 8 so I asked Mom if I could sit thru her bath and my mom asked why on earth she would ever let me do that. She said "No!" emphatically and stormed away very upset with me.
I understand totally how you must have felt! Quite the double standard when it comes to nudity, isn't it?!
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Shrek
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:53:53 12/23/19 Mon

I am Philipino and yes, circumcision is a very big deal. It is a transformation into manhood which usually happens at 12 before becoming a teenager.
My sisters and girl cousins all got to watch as I was cut. I was too scared to erect even though I could see my female relatives enjoyibg the chance to see my peni.
In more primative villages the boys about to be circumcised are paraded around the village in front of everyone the night before the ceremony totally nude and usually erect! This is supposed to be a tradition from long ago and I an so glad it didn't happen to me.
Unfortunately after the healing it is customary for the boys/men to proudly display themselves to family and friends including younger girls who are very interested in seeing so much of your body! Of course erections are common and excused during these displays.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Curious to Shrek
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:55:53 12/23/19 Mon

What about the other custom of boys nude street races in the Philippines? Is this widespread or just in a few towns and villages?

Are these young boys nude races voluntary or are they made to do it?
I have seen some of these nude street races uploaded on youtube and some of the boys seem embarrassed about their nudity in front of many girls while waiting on the starting line, although most seem to be comfortable about it.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Shrek
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:44:16 12/25/19 Wed

About the nude races, there are very expensive and nice prizes given out so there is a lot of incentive to involve your son in the race.
Yes, many of the boys are deeply embarrassed and are made/forced to strip down in front of many girl spectators!
Erections do happen and the girls do giggle and point at bouncing boners. I have seen boys break down into tears standing that exposed to girls watching! My sisters made sure they attended just to gander at the nude boys and especially the erect penises! My sisters always had plenty to talk about after the races mostly about seeing penises and erections!
You can hear the girls talking and laughing in many of the videos. I have seen a few videos but the ones I saw did not show erections or boys terrified/traumatized by the event. The girls do tease the boys about being seen nude or getting full erections. If you are into that sort of thing you might enjoy seeing it in person. There is so much more going on that is not shown on the videos.
It is a pretty big deal and again shows that old double standard regarding boy nudity in front of girls!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Tala
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:55:10 12/25/19 Wed

I am Filipino and have seen the races too. From a frmale standpoint it is very exciting to watch as a young girl. Many adult women also and enjoy seeing their little Dickies grow stiff and bounce as they run.
I remember about 40 years ago when I was 9 years we would put our names in a bowl and they would pick 3 girls to paint the numbers on the nude boys bellies. I won that year and I got to stand right beside the nude boys and get a really good look at their Dickies! I saw everything they had and was only inches away. Their erect Dickies were deep red in color and I could see bumps and veins on their shaft.
Shrek is correct that the boys were very embarrassed, who wouldn't be? There they were all nude with so many girls all around you! Yes the boys had hard-ons and they ran with their Dickies bouncing all around.
We did laugh as they tried to be brave about us seeing all they had. There were no secrets about their bodies we didn't see. It was all very much put in the open
The prizes are very very nice ranging from appliances to jewelery and cash. It is understandable why the mothers make their sons run nude and exposed to everyone. It had to be embarrassing for those boys as the girls did laugh at their situation.
Usually their sisters take the boys up to the starting line to see the other boys at close range. The sometimes have to take their clothes off if the boy has a change of heart. He is usually already erect and quite the spectacle now standing there nude and erect.
After the race the braver girls tap the boys dickies if they are close enough. It is kind of a tradition and I always loved that part. It is most fun if the boy is erect and you can make his Dickie flop around. Everyone laughs as his erection wobbles after a good yap and the younger girls see how it is done! It is obvious that the boys hate that part but it is a tradition for us girls to carry on.
Yes, boy nudity is common there but the boys still erect and show signs of humiliation as they stand totally exposed to girls of all ages. We enjoy seeing the boys standing there all embarrassed even though we saw them only days ago nude on the beach! Go figure! I guess they excite as the girls get to see all their secrets resulting in erections. Either way it is very exciting for most girls to see their boy parts on such a public platform!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
John to Tala (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:51:01 12/25/19 Wed

Since Money was a big motive, two ramifications come to mind.

One families likely made it compulsory for the boy to compete. He was treated like a whore with his family as his pimp - trade your naked body for money which I, as your pimp, will keep.

Second, there could well have been follow-on abuse if he didn’t win. He could be accused of not trying hard enough and being too distracted by his humiliation. We all can imagine where that can lead as the parents try to help him overcome his humiliation in prep for next years race. Maybe keep him naked in public as much as possible to get him used to it.

That continual humiliation technique has been threatened many times by Mothers in posts on this site when the boy resists. While there may be some truth in this helping him overcome humiliation since now his life is nothing but humiliation, there is certainly evil in it as well. And I would think negative repercussions to all relationships between the abusers and the boy.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
George (Spelvin)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:24:43 12/27/19 Fri

John, you may be comforted to know that there are lots of Philippine people who say the same thing:

https://opinion.inquirer.net/9137/nude-festival-abused-innocent-children
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
John to George (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:22:45 12/27/19 Fri

Thanks for the links, George. It is nice to know my reaction is not out of left field because I am an American and am applying my cultural values on another culture. While that is true, it is nice to see people in their own country condemning it.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
George (Spelvin)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:56:01 12/27/19 Fri

In fact, the organizers of the event in San Mateo were tried for child abuse in 2011:
https://www.spot.ph/newsfeatures/48698/boys-aged-11-to-13-run-around-nude-in-festival-in-san-mateo-raise-issues-of-child-abuse
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Tala
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:45:04 12/26/19 Thu

See it as you like. You don't understand, it was not criminal and most of all not in the States. Your value system is not a concern in the Philippines.
When girls were 14 we were actually whored out for sex with American GI Joe! Think about that for a minute! Your people came to my country and were a direct influence on me being sexually abused by soldiers. So please don't lecture me about prostitution.Remember, each time you point a finger at someone there are 3 pointing right back at you.
The boys were forced to run nude and their Dickies were exposed to any and all who wished to see them. As a girl we really didn't think about how abusive the race was, we were looking directly at their Dickies, who wouldn't? It was fun and very exciting!
These were the same boys who swam nude at the beach, there were a lot off money boys and a large grouping of girls excited getting to see them erect and embarrassed. Yes there was excitement seeing them embarrassed and sharing their erections as they grew! We were young!
It was a different time, different culture and a different country. Kind of like you bitching about nude boys of the Amazon Valley or nude men and boys of African tribes. I have seen many pictures of teen girls enjoying looking at their Dickies in remote locations in the name of religion.
I just don't understand your crusade?

Author:
John to Tala (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:34:39 12/26/19 Thu

I am not meaning to lecture you. As a young girl, of course you would look and participate if you could. I am not blaming you. It is the system that I am blaming. And the parents who did this to their unwilling child.

It is awful that you were whored out at 14. Obviously wrong.

However I am not blind to economic pressures. If your family is starving, I can see most barriers being broken. You have to eat and have shelter first. So people do what they have to do.

It’s the discretionary abuse, in any country, that I protest.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
John to Tela (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:38:38 12/26/19 Thu

I sincerely apologize to you. I should have just addressed the topic, not addressed he topic through you. There was no reason for that because I meant no criticism if you.

But by doing so, I dredged up what I am sure are horrible memories of your experiences. Even if it was unintentional, that was wrong and hurtful that my comment caused that. I will try to do better and focus on the topic when I have no comment to the poster.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
George (Spelvin)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:44:18 12/26/19 Thu

Tell me a little bit about those races.
Are they specifically for the boys who just got circumcized?
Or are they for all the boys within a certain age range?

Is it a religious occasion?
Is it a celebration of something?
If so, what is it celebrating?

I'd like to do a little research.
Does this race have a particular name in the Filipino language?

Author:
George (Spelvin)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:15:23 12/26/19 Thu

https://www.spot.ph/newsfeatures/48698/boys-aged-11-to-13-run-around-nude-in-festival-in-san-mateo-raise-issues-of-child-abuse

This is all I can find online on naked boys racing in the Philippines.
Is this the same race?
The article says that the event took place on June 13.
I see that Independence Day in the Philippines is June 12.
Is the event in celebration of Independence Day?

Author:
Don
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:15:11 12/26/19 Thu

There is a local name for these nude boy street races in the Philippines, which I can't remember now, if you google this name you will get more information about it, including videos of these races on youtube.

As the article says it may sound shocking for us in the West but the locals see it as a harmless tradition.

Author:
Peg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:36:55 12/27/19 Fri

I always heard it called the Barengay Festival and it is true the boys do race nude and erect. The streets are lined with young girls wanting to see totally humiliated boys completely exposed.
The other "Pissing Contest" tends to truly embarrassing if the boy slips out of the bottle and urinated everywhere in full view of the girls. The poor boys are totally humiliated in front of so many girls!

Author:
Peg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:46:23 12/27/19 Fri

There is another nude male event called the Oblation Run where college aged males run totally nude in front of a mostly female crowd of any age attending.
The run stops at times allowing the female viewers to see penises, some even as they erect. All the males wear masks to hide their identity as their erections provide the female viewers quite the show! Occationally you see a male drooling his pre-cum which causes quite the commotion amo g the women and girls alike.
I think this event is much more exciting than the Barengay Festival as the males are much more developed/mature and the girls get to see adult penises fully erect and aroused!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Rodrigo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:13:27 12/27/19 Fri

There is more to this than meets the eye! For me it was the first time I was totally exposed before so many girls. My older sister undressed me as I cried tears of shame. She made me stand in front to get a good start but it also showed me off to the girls jumping with joy as they got to see that many nude boys.
I was fully erect in front of hundreds of girls and after the race I had to locate my sister to get my clothes. Many girls do slap at your erection as youou walk nude for good luck. It is a tradition that goes back to the beginning of the race.
The winner usually gets a cash prize equivalent to $20.00 US Currency. The boys do get embarrassed and erect in full view of girls their age and younger. The shame is definatly an issue and causes many boys to cry!
It is also a custom for the girls to see their names into a large jar and 3 girls are picked to paint numbers on the boys stomachs. The girls tease us talking about how stiff we are and often grab hold of our erection just to get a feel. It is no wonder that the boys are brought to years!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Karen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:23:58 12/27/19 Fri

My 12 year grand daughter was so excited reading about the boys running with "stiff wieners". I let her read the posts but do not allow her to comment.
She is very interested in seeing boys and have traced her computer activity seeing she is very interested in the male body and erections and watching foreskins being pulled back.
I feel it is important for her to know about these things before she starts dating. She really enjoys reading your posts and the posts about boys being nude.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Fabian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:34:55 12/27/19 Fri

I bet your granddaughter is really enjoying her stays at Grandma's place. Getting to see grown men erecting right before her eyes and seeing foreskins peeled back to expose and adult penis tip!
I consider myself quite open about many things but to promote a 12 year old girl perving on line watching porn? Gee Wally, I don't know about that!
Don't forget that those sites and probably this site as well shouldn't be shared by pre teen children. Hearing of things like what happened in the 50's and 60's to those boys must really get her worked up. Are you sure she is mature enough to handle such things.
I surely hope you are there with her to supervise such surfing of the net. I can only bet her libido is off the charts getting to watch as videos of grown men etecting along with the manipulation of their foreskins are watched!
Please consider what you are doing here! This girl has been exposed to sexual acts and secrets concerning the male body. What will you do once she starts watching video of men ejaculating? You are really entering a slippery slope with that!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Claudia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:19:05 09/19/20 Sat

I think is normal girls want to know more about boys bodies i have 2 girls and she love yo see videos about tuli operation
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
George (Spelvin)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:55:52 12/27/19 Fri

Hola, Rodrigo!

I am curious about this whole thing:

I'm sure that there is something to it that I haven't gotten yet.
I don't imagine that someone got up one morning and said, "Gee! I think I'll stage a race for naked 11- to 13-year-old boys!"

How did this custom get started?
Is it held on a particular Philippine holiday?
Does it have any connection with the circumcision ceremony?

I understand that the circumcision ceremony started with the Moslems.
But I see this celebration referred to as a "fiesta."
So is this boy's race a Moslem ceremony, a Catholic ceremony, or what?

I have made a collection of constructs which nudity symbolizes.
In this case, does the nudity symbolize anything?
Or are the boys nude just for the heck of it?

Sorry to bombard you with so many questions,
but if you could answer these questions, it will be valuable to me in terms of peace of mind.

And what's this deal about boys peeing into soda bottles?
Is it a contest to see who could pee the most, or what?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Don
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:38:57 12/27/19 Fri

Peg, the oblation runs you mention are only held in a few places by college and university students once a year on graduation, which again is a tradition in these colleges.
Like you say the boys wear hoods to cover their faces to hide their identity during these naked runs.
There are also videos about them on youtube and like the young boys naked races they are usually uploaded by girls who take them with their cell phones.

Author:
Don
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:17:38 12/27/19 Fri

The boy street races are called Takbong Hubo and take place in many places in the Philippines.
I had several youtube links of them but unfortunately they have been taken down, especially the ones which show them very clearly.
Here is one which is still there where one can see the boys running naked at 11 mins. into the video with the girls laughing while watching.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-hX_GeTvUc

Author:
Don
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:25:41 12/27/19 Fri

Another one which is very brief, only a few seconds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqQRZ7VVYpQ

Author:
Angelica
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:10:22 12/28/19 Sat

I am from the Philippines.

Another small video of these races:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=782851062097716&id=100011184870891

Author:
Angelica
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:39:24 12/28/19 Sat

I found another one:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1322134864139&id=1553870611

Author:
Angelica
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:18:08 12/28/19 Sat

Last one for today:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1367144399977882&id=100000470062058&sfnsn=mo
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:44:34 01/27/20 Mon

If anybody else has stories, videos or pics to share about the nude races or Operation Tuli, please do! Thanks a lot to the people of Philippines! Sounds like a great country!

Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:26:53 12/28/19 Sat

Wow,this race sounds so cool! I'd love to know more.

Anybody cane explain more about the event? Both about what it is or about personal experiences, it'd be great to know more.

What's the official name, then?

Anybody who can post link to vids or pics, it'd be lovely too.

Thanks for this great thread!

Author:
Lee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:59:16 12/28/19 Sat

Damn those boys sure looked embarrassed standing right there in front of those girls with their peckers showing. You could see the girls looking right at them! How embarrassing that had to be for them. Everyone was looking at their peckers. The girls were laughing at being allowed to see exactly what they had. I am so glad I never had to show it all to everyone like that. It was right there for everyone to look at. The girls must have been very excited seeing nude boys and knowing exactly what their peckers looked like!
That is so unfair! Even the boys who were dressed had to feel exposed with the other boys peckers in full view! All those girls got to see exactly what they looked like. Once again, that old double standard!

Author:
Ajax
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:04:20 12/30/19 Mon

You are correct. That one boy in that vid is pulling on his dick as the girls watch. That had to be a little embarrassing! Ya think!!!
And the best part there were so many girls there just to watch them. I couldn't imaging how he felt just pulling away on his dick! And the girls were excited getting to see all those nude boys!!
That was humiliating to say the least!
And I can't get over that one lady letting her granddaughter watch these vids and see all those dicks!! I can only imagine what she thinks about all day long! LOL!
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Rodrigo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:10:27 12/30/19 Mon

There used to be many more boys who raced for prizes years ago. I noticed the races looked to be held in a smaller city than San Mateo where I raced and there were maybe 25 or 30 nude boys.
We had to have numbers painted on our stomachs and there were girls at the starting lines mingling and of course touching!
Erections were common and boys covered up as we stood in front of all those girls. It was very embarrassing knowing people were recording your nudity in public like that!
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Nude street races in the Pjilippines

Author:
Don to Rodrigo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:01:34 12/30/19 Mon

I also noticed from the old videos which have been taken down that there used to be a lot more boys taking part in these nude street races. The newer ones which are being uploaded seem to have fewer boys taking part.
But the format seems to be the same. The boys line up at one end of the street and race to the other end and back.

How old were you when you took part in these races and were they forced or voluntary?
Were the winners given any prizes?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Nude street races in the Pjilippines

Author:
stevem55 to Don
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:15:18 12/31/19 Tue

Don, thank you for the videos you found and provided. In the long one at the beginning, can you imagine what those girls are thinking as they walk to the site of the "challenge", knowing the kind of entertainment they are about to see.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Nude street races in the Pjilippines

Author:
Don to stevem55
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:18:57 12/31/19 Tue

I don't know what the girls are thinking but they certainly look excited about it.
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
George (Spelvin)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:16:54 12/30/19 Mon

Hello, Rodrigo!

I found a couple of websites which said that this sort of thing was tried recently in a neighborhood in San Mateo, but they got in trouble for child abuse.

It's probably more dangerous to try something like this in a large city, where everything is more modernized, westernized, industrialized, in closer contact with the rest of the world, and therefore in closer contact with sexual abuse paranoia.

Doggone it, Rodrigo, I'm frustrated!
I'm trying to learn all I can about takbong hubo, but I can't find any books, articles, or websites on the subject!
That means that I have to rely on you!

I can't even find answers to simple questions.
Does it have some religious significance?
Is it held on a religious holiday, or a national holiday?
Is it voluntary or involuntary on the part of the boys?
Does it have any connection with the annual circumcision event?
What does the boys' nudity symbolize?
Does it symbolize something, or is it just for the heck of it?

Are there any good books on the subject, written in Filippino?
If there are, I'll copy them letter by letter and run them through the Google translator.

Author:
George (Spelvin)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:36:26 01/01/20 Wed

Rodrigo, I just noticed that you grew up in San Mateo.
I see that the takbong hubo custom is being contested in San Mateo:

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/19305/san-mateo-execs-rapped-over-‘nude-festival’

Aren't you heart-broken?

Author:
Dee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:49:32 12/30/19 Mon

I did notice one of the boys in one video who kept pulling his penis while waiting on the start line. But I think he was doing it unconsciously through excitement. The girls are also heard giggling behind the camera while they were taking videos of him and the other boys with their cell phones.
Another boy who seems a bit older is covering his penis with his hands and seems to be erect.
This shows that not all the boys were embarrassed, while some obviously were, since most of them did not bother to cover their penises while waiting on the start line in spite of so many girls looking at them and even taking pictures and videos of them.
I think these races are very common in the Philippines.

Author:
Victor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:07:00 12/30/19 Mon

It is so humiliating knowing that the girls watching saw him touching himself. I could see the one girl was really getting a good look as they all stood nude. It looked to me like the younger boys were not as embarrassed by their nudity but the 2 other older boys were looking like they were a little embarrassed.
I mean how could they not hear those girls talking about àñd laughing at seeing their penises. It had to be so embarrassing!!!

Author:
Joan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:55:22 12/30/19 Mon

That video was awesome! That was odd watching him touch himself as the girls watched. He almost looked as if he did it unconsciously. Really personal reaction. I was surprised to see him do that! Really! I bet those girls were thrilled to death seeing him pulling his pud like that! Seriously embarrassing video showing the penises of all 4 boys nude with those girls obviously looking right at them. Great find!!!

Author:
Rodrigo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:22:59 12/30/19 Mon

I was 8 years old and yes, they make you do it, for your family they tell you. My 11 year old sister took me there to run then took off all my clothes and put me up in front. I came in 5 the but there was no prize for that.
I was nude and looking for my sister and there were so many girls passing by me grabbing my penis which was extreamly hard and I was totally embarrassed. The girls teased me and tapped my tip which was a funny little custom the girls always did to let you know they had seen you nude!
As for the history it is usually held on the day after the Philippines independence day. The nudity probably represents how life used to be in our country. As we industrialized we began to become more Western and wearing clothes wos one of those Western ways we adopted.
I know the girls loved it as they talked about all they saw for months at a time. They would tease us about erections and tapping out tips and making our penis wobbly!
As far as I know there are no books about it but that doesn't mean there aren't some somewhere.
As for the circumcisions no, there is no corolation between the 2 events. It's funny that you would look at it that way as the girls got to look at penises at both happenings.
It was rather embarrassing but the people (adults) never seemed to care and for the most part joined in the fun( for them)!

Author:
Ginny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:48:10 12/31/19 Tue

There used to be a video of this race where one of the boys fully erects off to the side. If you don't know what you are looking for you just might miss it. I was shocked seeing it because the boy is obviously embarrassed and turns away from the camera then turns back and his penis starts to grow. He fully erects as he stands there with 5 or 6 girls watching him grow. He tried to cover up but the girl with him pulls back his hands and there he was fully erect and bouncing! The girls were laughing so hard he covered his face from all the shame with his erection pointing straight up. It was quite a sight to see!

Author:
Don to Ginny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:38:19 12/31/19 Tue

That was the video I was talking about in another post which has probably been taken down.
It shows one boy pulling at his penis at one end of the line while the other slightly older and bigger boy at the other end was trying to cover his erection. The girl shooting the video didn't know on whom to focus and panned from one end on the boy pulling his penis to the other boy with the erection which was only shown briefly.
Since the first boy was closer and in front of her she kept focusing on him while only focusing on the erecting boy who was at the other far end briefly.
There were similar videos of these races but have all been taken down. Those linked here are probably more recent uploads and I wouldn't be surprised if they are also taken down.

Author:
George (Spelvin)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:02:48 12/31/19 Tue

Thank you, Rodrigo!

When I tried to find information on the Internet,
I found that fraternities at Philippine universities hold "oblation runs," which are somewhat like this ceremony.
I looked up "oblation" and found that it meant "an offering to the gods."
Does this mean that the race for the boys started as an offering to the gods?
From what you tell me, if it did, the religious significance must have been lost on some of the girls in the community.

Author:
Ben to George
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:06:31 12/31/19 Tue

George, the universities oblation runs have nothing to do with these nude races, they are totally different things, as I explained in another post.
The young boys nude street races seem to have some connection to religious festivals. Besides the San Matteo there is also the Santa Maria race which also had some videos about the nude races held on that day in some parts of the Philippines who I think are mostly Catholic having been converted by the Spanish who first colonized them.
The Philippinos adopted these races as part of the religious celebrations since I don't know of any other country that holds these young boys nude street races.
On the other hand the oblation runs are held in several other countries, including the USA, but I can't imagine these young boys nude street races being allowed to be held anywhere in the West.

The Santa Maria races were even bigger with some 40 or more young boys taking part, but when they were first shown on the internet there was a big protest about it from people in the West who started a crusade to ban them. I don't know if they still take place or not on this feast but the custom still seems to be popular in some parts of the Philippines as recently uploaded videos show.

The oblation runs are usually held by university students and as far as I know have nothing to do with religious festivals, more likely with graduation and similar traditions. They are also held on the university grounds and surrounding area with most of the spectators being also university students including the girls as one can see in those videos. The nude street races are usually held in small towns and villages and all the naked participants are young boys not older than 12.

There is another similar tradition in these towns and villages with older teen boys who wear only underwear briefs and either race or play street games in front of girl spectators of all ages who cheer them on. There were also some videos about these semi-nude street games by teen boys, some of which show them depantsing each other's briefs in front of the spectators.

Author:
Rodrigo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:10:33 12/31/19 Tue

No, the boys often play nude at the beach. I know I was embarrassed when I was at the beach because again, there were girls there I didn't even know who got to see my penis and that always caused me some shame. I would erect which really only made things worse causing the girls to giggle and tease me. The worst was from my dear sister who loved to see me get all embarrassed in front of other girls!
As for phys Ed class I was never nude at school. Not saying it didn't happen at other schools, just not at my school.
An example of that was a neighboring village had a ritual that they observed before the circumcisions they would walk the boys about to be circumcised before the village totally nude in front of everyone with a girl on both sides of him holding his arms do he couldn't cover up. Most of the boys would erect and the girls on the street would tap their erections making ng them bounce. I was TD by boys how humiliating it was having everyone you know seeing you nude and getting teased by girls was totally the pits.
About playing games, again it all depended if you were in a large city or in a village. Where I was at, no, only at circumcision time and the boys race.

Author:
George (Spelvin)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:33:31 12/31/19 Tue

Hello again, Rodrigo!

I realize you are doing the best you can for me and I appreciate that.
I hate to be a nag, but I'm frustrated.
Whenever adults of any culture force boys to show their bodies in public,
I want to know the reason.
Here is what is in my collection so far:

--The boys in Orchid Island, a province of Taiwan, give dance, dramatic, and musical performances wearing only loincloths.
Any girls in those performances are dressed from head to foot.

Fishing is Orchid Island's main industry, and only the men fish.
Long ago, the people of Orchid Island found loincloths to be practical for fishing, so loincloths became standard men's attire, and hence standard boy's attire.

So it's not just to entertain the girls.

--In Japan, boys perform in traditional drum ensembles, wearing a garment which conceals the genitals and mothering else.
It is said that the playing of those drums requires considerable muscle power.
It is also said that the minimal garment was first worn by adult male drummers in order to show their manly sinews.

So it's not just to entertain the girls.

--By this time, you undoubtedly know that boys were at one time forced to swim naked in my own culture.
There are two major explanations for this.
One is that the adults were trying to take over the dying custom of unsupervised skinny dipping.
Unsupervised skinny dipping wasn't so traumatic for the boys, so the adults didn't think YMCA nude swimming would be traumatic either.
But it was.

The other explanation is something about swim suits clogging up the filters or something like that.

So it was not just to entertain the girls.

So can you please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeease find a reason for the boys to race naked on Independence Day?

Or is it just to entertain the girls?

Author:
Wanda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:31:15 12/31/19 Tue

There was a video out there showing the nude boys at a race, I don't know where but I am pretty sure it was the Philippines and it showed maybe 30 or 40 nude boys, some with boners!
The videographer zoomed in on one of the boys with a boner and it was throbbing as he stood totally exposed with his erection pointing straight up bouncing all around!
Then they panned across showing other boys who looked to be semi erect or supporting boners with a few who were limp. It was really graphic as the vidiographer was zoomed in tight and you could really see the foreskins and the wrinkles on their little ball sacks!
I tried to find it to post it here but the site is no longer available. I really wish I had made a copy but I know better now.
The boners were really bouncing around and you could hear the girls laughing as the boys were simply on didplay for those girls to look at. I would say most of the boys were maybe 7 to possibly 10. Like this video the older (taller) boys seemed to be the ones who were erect or semi erect! Most of the younger boys were in the back or just limp.

Author:
George (Spelvin)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:34:37 12/31/19 Tue

Sorry to be such a pest to the Filipino forum members,
but I have a few more questions which are just killing me.

Do the boys exercise naked in phys ed class?
Do the boys play games outside naked without adult supervision?
Or are circumcision and the Independence Day race the only time that they are naked in public?

Author:
stevem552001 to Rodrigo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:09:11 12/31/19 Tue

Hello Rodrigo. I am sure you have seen the videos provided by Don and Angelica. I would like to ask you about the first long video with the 3 girls who walked to the street of the "challenge" to watch and upload it to their blog. At the beginning, the girl in the pink top is talking about the "challenge." Since you speak the language, can you tell us what she is saying about it? Thanks!

Author:
mrs. ladybird
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:03:54 01/01/20 Wed

Oblation runs and the nude races seem to be completely different events with different participants and different motivation. In one case, the participants are mature male students quite beyond the age of puberty, suggesting that they volunteer in accordance with some local tradition, while in the other case the participants are pre-puberty children up to about 10 yo. It is difficult to assume that at such an age young boys would make an independent decision about such a decision, which is probably imposed by parental, school or municipal initiative.
It is also noteworthy that between the two events there is a serious age gap of about 8-10 years, which is actually the real age of puberty, which is characterized by rapid physical and sexual development, boiling hormones and uncontrolled bodily reactions. Undoubtedly, an unwoluntar pre-puberty erection looks much more innocent and cute than the erection of a 14-15 year old, well into puberty.

Author:
stevem552001
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:40:33 01/01/20 Wed

Mrs. Ladybird, I agree that oblation runs have nothing to do with the street race topic. As you said, those participants are mature young adults or near adults who hide their identity with bags over their heads and can make their own decisions about participating or not. It seems to be the equivalent of an American university fraternity event. I also agree that families must make the decision for their boys to participate in the street races. Those boys are not hiding their identities or anything else. I am not sure that all of the boys are as young as you suggest, however. If you look at the video uploaded by the tropang hudlum girls that Don provided, at least 2 of those boys appear to be at least in the 11-13 year old range, probably the same age as the girls making the video, and one of them is clearly running with a full erection. No wonder the girls found it so humorous and entertaining. It is a very interesting custom in the Philippines that clearly continues in smaller villages to this day, considering that the video Don provided was only uploaded last August.

Author:
mrs. ladybird to steven 552001
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:19:43 01/01/20 Wed

Yea, indeed Don's video shows 1 or 2 of the older boys a bit older, though it's close-up and difficult to tell. Certainly, it's a small village and the racing boys are only a few. I would not be surprised if the girls have already seen these boys naked during river baths, which are quite common practice on hot days in small settlements where the inhabitants feel closer and afford a more liberal behavior. However, only boys usually bathe naked, while girls of their or even younger age usually wear clothes.

Author:
Don
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:50:48 01/01/20 Wed

Very much so, Mrs.Ladybird, the oblation runs are totally different than the street races by young boys.
I think George keeps asking the same questions when they have already been answered and explained to him. See above post by Ben.
The street races held in towns and villages seem to be associated with religious feasts.
The Philippinos have some strange customs of their own. One which is known world wide is their yearly custom on Good Friday where youths and young men are crucified for real with nails through their hands in public. They are of course volunteers, and again I don't know any other country who has this grizzly custom or who go to such extremes to celebrate religious feasts.
One can say the same with their custom of mass circumcisions of young boys. The only other place I have seen this custom of mass circumcision is in some African tribes.

One last note about how these boys taking part totally nude in these street races where the people don't see it as a big deal is because these boys and many others in the Philippines usually also swim nude on public beaches, rivers and park ponds in front of everyone. So while it seems shocking to us it is normal for these people.

Author:
Deano
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:15:46 01/01/20 Wed

It is obvious the boys are nervous about being nude and seen by girls their age. The one boy unconsciously pulling on his penis seems to be troubled by his nudity in front of the girls. Seeing their facial expressions and hearing them laughing at you as you stand totally exposed to their curious eyes would cause a bit of angst if not a full erection!
The other boys look almost stunned exposing their penis to allow each girl there a free look at all that boys have. This oppertunity also allows the girls to see that ALL boys have the same thing down there! They can now look at any boy and know exactly what he has below the waist!
As for the older boy who has an erection his feelings are quite obvious! He is embarrassed if not humiliated being seen without clothes on. His covering up his erection made it quite obvious he was concious of his exposure and his erection as well.
Again, the reaction of all the girls getting a free look at male genitalia did not help matters bringing attention to the fact that they were excited getting to see all the boys had. I must agree with many others on this thread that the boys were aware of their obvious exposure to those of the opposite sex and were consious of the embarrassment they were experiencing!
Even at a young age, boys know they are different from girls down there and having girls of all ages pointing at their penises and knowing that the girls could see everything they had could not go unnoticed.
There is no way this was exciting or comfortable for the boys and as others posted the girls would be able to tease the boys for as long as they wanted about seeing them nude and or erect! I have no doubt that touching went on when ever possible having their penises on display like that. And if this was a tradition the "tapping" that Rodrigo mentions is quite possibly a tradition as well leaving the boy feeling abused and empty after being used for traditional humor!
The girls would be curious about how it felt and if they were allowed to look why not cop a feel to see what they felt like.
This seems to be a yearly event if what others say is true and most likely an event most boys would hope to miss. I know if it were I there would be a fake cold or pulled muscle that would occur the day before as I would be do erect it would not have been funny! It's just the way I am!

Author:
mrs. ladybird to Don
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:20:52 01/01/20 Wed

Thanks Don! Your post came while I wrote to Stevan and now I see that it fully shares my assumptions. Anyway, the girls definitely look happy and excited by this performance :)

Author:
mrs. ladybird to Deano
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:08:00 01/01/20 Wed

I have a bit different interpretation of the situation in which one of the boys stretches his penis, which sheds different light on the overall attitude of boys to their nudity in general. In my opinion, this is an absolutely instinctive and casual reaction that is no different for the boy than to scratch his nose. In a society where boys' privacy is neglected and they are often forced to be naked in front of adult women and even girls their age, it is normal for them to get used and to accept calmly situations, where their peers in most-conservative societies would oppose.
However, nothing can dampen the interest of adolescent girls in developing physically and sexually male peers, which is why they readily seize the wonderful opportunity to enjoy innocent boys' nudity.

Author:
Don
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:28:24 01/02/20 Thu

Another interesting point about these races is that mentioned by a previous poster who said that he took part in these races where he was taken there by his older sister who stripped him to take part in the race.
I have noticed this in the videos about these races where one can see girls holding the boys clothes in their hand until they finish the race and then give them back afterwards.

I am still curious if these boys strip voluntarily for these races just for the prizes or are made to do it by family members. It could be a mixture of the two since some boys don't seem to be bothered about the nudity while others look embarrassed.

Author:
Harry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:17:23 01/02/20 Thu

I think it is like co-ed swimming where some boys were comfortable with girls looking at them totally nude while others were a bit embarrassed then still others like me were mortified by it and would erect as the girls watched then stood around there fully erect for them to see.
The same would go with these boys who were presented to girls who were very excited seeing them nude and a few of the boys were embarrassed about having the girls see them nude.
I know for me it was both having my sister there and having girls on the team not only seeing me nude but watching as I erected. Then to just stand there sticking straight up as they checked you out! It was totally humiliating for me.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Co-ed swim classes

Author:
Bernie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:48:30 01/02/20 Thu

I know that this is not the subject of this thread but since you mention co-ed swimming I have to comment on it.
We started having swimming lessons in grade 4 in 1962 at the local HS which had a swimming pool. At that age the swim classes were co-ed and the HS had strict rules that boys must swim naked.
Of course the HS swim classes were separate for boys and girls but we being just 10 year old kids just took them whole classes together with both boys and girls.
Although we were excited at having a break from boring school lessons to spend a whole morning once a week swimming at the pool the nudity was a little embarrassing in front of our girl classmates and female teachers.
Needless to say our girl classmates were elated and excited at seeing all of us boys in their class stark naked while they wore swimming suits.
Especially during the first and second lessons the girls couldn't believe their luck at having to see all the boys naked and their excitement was hard to control. For us boys it was like a humiliating experience although we had fun once we were in the water and during subsequent lessons.
Yes, some boys didn't care and some were even exhibitionists, but I think for most of us it was a mixture of embarrassment and swimming fun at the same time.
Once back at school for normal lessons it was hard looking into the girls eyes or sitting next to them knowing they had just seen us naked and what all of our penises looked like.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Co-ed swim classes

Author:
Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:54:09 01/02/20 Thu

I was in the 4th grade when I took lessons. from 4th through 6th, we took lessons and stuff.

boys and girls together, boys nude girls wore suits. our parents told us about it and asked if we wanted swim lessons. it was fun, I thought. at the first day, I tried not to be embarrassed, and I knew the girls that were there. some of us boys were very embarrassed and there was no hiding their red faces. I was very excited about the lessons. we were 10 years old. it was easier when we got in the water and that sort of helped with being embarrassed. it was okay being seen naked among us boys, being seen naked by girls we knew took a little getting used to. when we got out of the pool, I caught the girls looking at me. they couldn't get their eyes off of us. I had too much fun swimming and lessons to worry about being naked in front of my girl classmates. sitting next to them during lunch was fun. I asked them how they liked the lessons, and they got very excited. that was funny. they always saved a place for me during lunch or during recess. by the third lesson, I was so okay with swimming and being nude among the girls, it was a lot of fun. I really looked forward to the next lesson.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Co-ed swim classes

Author:
Bernie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:57:33 01/03/20 Fri

Our swimming instructors during these lessons were all HS girls who were competent swimmers.
They would hold us nude boys with one hand under our chest and the other by our genitals to keep us afloat while we practiced swimming strokes. I guess this was the way to keep us in perfect balance in the water.
When we asked our teachers why none of the instructors were HS boys they told us that since they had a strict rule that boys must be naked to use the pool it was not proper to have teenage boys naked in front of the young girls and female teachers.
Were your instructors also the same?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: To Bernie - What was the name of the High School?

Author:
Tiki Tiki Tembo-no Sa Rembo-chari Bari Ruchi-pip Peri Pembo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:58:48 01/05/20 Sun

Another question, what was the name of the school you attended back in 1962 when this occurred? Finally, where are these schools located?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Co-ed swim classes

Author:
Vince
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:17:53 01/08/20 Wed

Ya know Tiki, if they were up your ass you would know where they were, wouldn't you? Now look that one up!

Author:
Calamity Jane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:37:05 01/01/20 Wed

I know when I was 8 years old a girl down the street would have her younger brother take off all his clothes and allowed us to play with his penis. He would erect and we would grope him and openly play with his penis.
I can completely understand the excitement the girls in the video are experiencing as we experimented with Johnny's penis each and every time we saw him nude!
My heart would race as I rode my bike over to Jennifer's place to meet up with the others and go down the path to our little fort we made. Johnny would take off his clothes and I would never tire of seeing his penis and watching as it grew erect!
It was very evident he was embarrassed as his face got very red as we played with him and teased him about watching it get hard. Over time Jennifer got tired of what we were doing and moved on to other friends. This left me alone with Johnny and I often walked him around the paths in the little forest we played in pulling him along by his erection. I would spend hours simply touching it and squeezing it. I would ask him if he was embarrassed knowing full well he was. With his penis sticking straight up and his face so very red there was no way he wasn't. I would tease him about how much fun it was seeing and playing with his "wiener" slapping at it and pulling it down between his legs and letting it swing up and smack his belly! I would sometimes just run my finger up and down his shaft and he would jitter bug around saying it felt funny when I did that!
I found that if I rubbed his pee hole with my thumb it made him jump around moaning and groaning saying it tickled him. I would sometimes keep tickling him as his toes would bunch up and he would try to cross his legs. He would sometimes work up a good sweat as I kept it going for as long as I could stopping only because he begged me saying it was starting to hurt.
I was only 2 years older than him but it was exciting seeing and touching his penis up until he was around 10. I brought a few friends with me to play with him but he told me he didn't like the other girls there because it became too embarrassing knowing they got to touch him and see him nude. I only did it a few times because it was fun watching him as the other girl played with him. I could see how shamed he was having a girl he just met touch and feel him as we talked about his penis!
Sadly, the only real friendship I had for him was playing with his penis and when he said he didn't want to do it anymore I stopped bothering with him. I guess he was a friend with benefits and once the benefits were gone, so was I!

Author:
George (Spelvin)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:47:34 01/01/20 Wed

Hello, Ben!

Why did I need to be told that takbong hubo was not connected with the Oblation Run?
I don’t recall ever saying that it was.
And besides, why did you imply that you have made that statement before and I didn’t listen?
I can’t find your name anywhere else on the list.
https://www.voy.com/223876/4585.html

Hello, Don!

How was I asking “the same questions over and over”?
I have gone over my posts, and I can’t find anywhere where I asked the same question twice.
https://www.voy.com/223876/4597.html

On December 27, I asked about the history of takbong hubo, whether or not it takes place on a holiday, and whether or not it had any connection with circumcision.
https://www.voy.com/223876/4534.html

On December 30, Rodrigo answered that takbong hubo takes place on the day after Independence Day.
He also answered that there was no connection between takbong hubo and circumcision.
https://www.voy.com/223876/4578.html

On December 31 at 03:02:48, I noted that “oblation” means “an offering to the gods”
and asked if takbong hubo was also an offering to the gods.
https://www.voy.com/223876/4581.html
That must be where Ben got the notion that I got the notion that the two must be connected.

On December 31 at 16:34:17, I asked if the boys exercise naked in phys ed class,
if the boys play games outside naked without adult supervision,
and if circumcision and the Independence Day race the only times that the boys are naked in public.
https://www.voy. voy com/223876/4588.html
I apologized for being so bothersome to the Filipino netizens.

On December 31 at 17:10:33, Rodrigo answered no to the first question, no to the second question, and that he was only naked on the beach, at circumcision, and at takbong hubo.
https://www.voy.com/223876/4589.html

On December 31 at 18:33:31, I asked him a general question, which was whether or not he could tell me anything else about the origin and significance of takbong hubo. https://www.voy.com/223876/4592.html
Here, you might have a point.
I realized that I might have been bothersome in writing that post, and I apologized for it.
I have always tried to be courteous to everyone else on this forum,
and I am surprised that anyone would want to be discourteous to me.

Have I not paid full atonement for my manifold transgressions?
If I haven’t, then may God cast me into the everlasting flames of Gehenna.

Author:
Delores
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:49:42 01/04/20 Sat

I had an exchange student stay for 5 weeks. Her name was Bela and she was a year older than I was. This was an exchange thru our church and was in the winter do she could see snow. She was a wonderful addition to our holiday season and we all shed a year as she boarded the plane to go back home.
Surprisingly her family invited me to stay with them for 4 weeks over the summer and I was allowed to go see the way they lived. I was off for the Philippines the day after school was out and extreamly excited about my visit.
Bele told me about the boys often playing nude outside and getting to see circumcision operations and how most boys swam in the nude. I was very excited to see these boys and learn about the male body.
Bele had told me about the boys penises growing and how they had a foreskin that covered the tip! I was so excited to know I would get to see all of this fun stuff.
Once there I did occationally see nude boys at play outside. I never could get close enough to see exactly how they looked. I asked Bele when t was I going to get to look at the nude boys up close and she told me about the run and how the boys were totally nude in front of everybody. I was so excited I could barely control myself.
On the day of the race we arived early and found dozens of people there to watch, mostly young girls. When the boys were lined up many of them were not too happy about being seen nude in front of so many girls. Some of the boys were obviously disturbed by this and grew erect while others were maybe a little bothered and stuck straight out not straight up.
I was thrilled to see these boys penises and see them grow as she had said they did! I was completely enthralled in seeing so many boy's secrets and understanding why this all happened! It was quite the education!
Before I left I did go to a Circumcision and we did go to the beach allowing me to see more penises! I was very satisfied with my little trip and came back much more aware of what boys had between their legs!

Author:
George Spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:20:35 01/04/20 Sat

Delores, what size community was this?
I'm curious about how the standards of puerile nudity in the village compare with the standards in the city.

[> Subject: A question about things being put into the urethra of Filipino boys

Author:
Knut Holt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:15:38 01/06/20 Mon

My son was a friend of a boy in Norway with Norwegian Father and Filipino mother and these two often conversed in our house with me participating in the conversation.

This boy often traveled to the Filipines with his family so he knew the culture well.

That boy once told that boys in the Filipines will get a device installed inside their urethra at a certain age with the belief that this will increase fertility.

I got no description of the device, but I had the impression that it was some kind of short tube or the like that was placed fairly far inside.

Is this something that really occurs. If so, how is this device and at what place is it installed?

Perhaps the boy told about circumcision so that my son misunderstood. But my son knew very well what circumcision is, so such an understanding is unlikely.

Maybe it is a regional custom or some kind of procedure with things being used in the urethra.

Or perhaps it is some kind of examination boys in this country goes through.

Can anybody clear up this question for me?
[> [> Subject: Geezus Christ, will you just go away already?

Author:
Captain WTF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:35:10 01/06/20 Mon

You are fucked up in the head. Seriously paranoid and pedophile. Your posts are disgusting, disturbing and borderline illegal.

You sound like you should be wearing a tin foil hat and living in a one-room shack in the desert, defecating into a bucket.
[> [> [> Subject: I am exploring things that are really going on, but never talked about.

Author:
Knut Holt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:51:21 01/06/20 Mon

Reactions like yours may be emotional reflexes from mislead individuals, but equally often they are deliberate attempts to mute people so that certain things shall not be revealed.

But regarding this thing, I am not sure if it is real or not. But it is a fact that it got mentioned in our house.

My question is an attempt to find out what kind of reality there is behind the utterance.

If there is a reality behind it, people should be aware of it.
[> [> [> [> Subject: You are a sick idiot and you should be in a mental hospital!

Author:
Captain Obvious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:22:03 01/07/20 Tue

Get lost, pal
[> [> Subject: Re: A question about things being put into the urethra of Filipino boys

Author:
to Knut
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:54:15 01/07/20 Tue

I never heard of this extreme procedure which is very unlikely to happen.
Your other posts also sound extreme, which is probably why you get so much negative response.
I know that several procedures were done in the past, including in The US. For example retarded boys were often castrated or sterilized so as to avoid them reproducing with the same defects. But this was not a tradition but lawful according to medical thinking of the time.

There is also no doubt that several secret medical experiments were done on children with the full knowledge of the state, especially for new drug testing. But this was usually done on children and youths in institutions because it would be difficult or impossible to do with children living in families without the parents knowing about it.
Many of these cases are well documented when they were revealed after many years, but I have no doubt that they are still going on secretly in many places.
[> [> [> Subject: Regarding extreme procedures

Author:
Knut Holt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:19:37 01/07/20 Tue

I did not interprete the thing I heard of as extreme, my impression is that it was a rather small thing, but somewhat strange.

My histories are from people responding to my polls. Nearly everything told about in these stories are standard exams don on children and adults both for exploring manifest symptoms and for screening, and described in literature.

But my responses seem to indicate that they are done much more often that the public think, that tend tend to be combined in one and the same session, that these combinations are often mandatory in many societies and much of what is done is shielded by use of anesthesia, not told about to the public in general, and that the children or parents do not know about them before being called in .

And yes, they tend to occur in institutional settings, also in my material, but in institutions of much wider categories that just mental health hospitals and the like.

Private schools, sport schools, Montessori schools, ballet schools, correctional facilities, summer camps and more is typical.

The parents are often made to sign a consent document that allow the procedures to be done, but what is done is described in very general terms, so that the consent covers nearly anything the staff plans to do. Often the consent is an integral part of inscribing a child in a school, kindergarten, medical service program or the like.

I trust the bulk of my material because they show a pattern and because the particularities told about mostly are standard medical procedures.

Also many stories are from societies where the culture towards nudity is different from official American culture.

My material reveal certain programs going on in many societies, consisting mostly of standard procedures, but not admitted to the public.

Some of the stories reveal more bizarre occurrences, like organ theft and the like, but they are in minority. Tissue sampling for research and for use in the medical industry, seem however to be common. And it seems that the battery of procedures often also have a research objective.
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Regarding extreme procedures

Author:
John (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:21:28 01/07/20 Tue

If these procedures are actually done, they would seem to be illegal. Several reasons. One because consent received is based on purposeful omission and misrepresentation about what is to be actually done to their child. Another because of legal limits of consent. For example, say a parent agrees to let them take a kidney. Do they have the right to consent to that?

However, laws do differ between countries so what is illegal in one country might be legal in another. I do hope all this is untrue because it is quite monstrous if true.
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: There may be some misunderstanding here about my material

Author:
Knut Holt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:56:16 01/07/20 Tue

I have only one example of Kidney theft, and that was from a young adult in China.

What I have several examples form is circumcision, tonsil removal, apendicectomy and tissue sampling from various part of the body.

Nearly all the procedures in my material are legal for specific purposes, but they tend to be spoken very little about to the public.

But what I can see from my material is that in many societies they are used as mandatory health screening and research procedures on kids, and several in combination in the same sessions, without the general public being aware of the practice.

And this also happens in several American societies.

Parents generally do not know about it before the kid is called in. But the parents have usually consented to them by signing general statements, or the authorities have done some decision of making them mandatory.

And yes, this is not as it should be, and that is a reason for my research. Our societies are not actually what we think they are behind closed doors.

My material is by now very comprehensive, and I cannot avoid my conlusions.
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: There may be some misunderstanding here about my material

Author:
Hank
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:11:16 01/07/20 Tue

My brothers widow dropped by and New Year's Eve we talked for a bit. She is from the Philippines and I brought up the races discussed. These are a custom from about 25 years ago. Other similar things went on before but we're not as publicly advertised.
It is a really big deal for young girls who get to observe nude boys and see erections. It seems only some beaches allow the boys to swim nude and many beaches are privately owned. It seems like the authorities are trying to stop the public male nudity as so much negative press. Paula said rhat Her nieces used to take very close up photos of the boys penises on their phones and they would get very excited the day of the race.
Every village has a race like that but the bigger the city the more and better the prizes are. That would bring more der boys to the race. She said that the older boys were the ones who got boners, the little boys were not as embarrassed over it.
She added that the girls really do pour it in teasing boys with erections trying to get other boys to get boners too.
[> [> [> [> Subject: Please shut up, Knut.

Author:
Tired
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:02:34 01/08/20 Wed

Dude. Have a Snickers. Drink a Pepsi. And find something else to do besides post remarks that make you sound like you are wearing only one shoe and hiding behind a trash dumpster at McDonalds.

Author:
George Spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:49:00 01/08/20 Wed

Some of you have been bothered by Teeky Teeky challenging posters for documentation,
but Knut Holt has a lot of wild stories which are unlike any stories which we have heard anywhere else, and he hasn't told us where he got those stories.
Do I dare to ask Knut Holt for some documentation?

Author:
Curious to Knut Holt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:35:59 01/09/20 Thu

"What I have several examples form is circumcision, tonsil removal, apendicectomy and tissue sampling from various part of the body.
But what I can see from my material is that in many societies they are used as mandatory health screening and research procedures on kids, and several in combination in the same sessions, without the general public being aware of the practice."

Are you saying that these procedures of removing organs and parts of the children's body, or circumcisions, are kept secret from their parents who will not get to know about it?

I think this is why some posters are calling this crazy, although I do not agree with the insults.
But Tiki Tiki is probably believing you since he has never asked you to verify as far as I know.
To be more on the subject of this site, do you have any information from your research about forced nudity in boys institutions, especially in front of females, which I am sure will infuriate Tiki Tiki and mad John?
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Answering some questions

Author:
Knut Holt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:03:08 01/09/20 Thu

Regarding the topic of this thread. I was not the one that let it deviate far from teh topic, since the topic was circumcission i oublic through a certain program. I only asked about something in addition that I had heared about regarding Philipino boys, that I am not sure is real or not, but want some information about if it is real.

All the other stuff about my material got brought up by somebody else in order to redicule me and tag me as a lunatic, which gives reson to belive that tere are persons on this board that are afraid about certein information to be relieved.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I have several accounts of forced nudity in groups when kids are prepared for these batteries of examinations, especially when the preparations involves douches or washing procedures.

Full nudity during the examinations that usually are held in some privacy is common in my material.

In most of these examples all of them are of the same gender. Sometimes I get reports about ordeals where the sexes are mixed. Some of these involve whole families that participate in the ordeals.

----------------------------------------------------
The ordeals usually involves a battery of mandatory examinations and sampling procedures which the public in general is not aware of.

Before these sessions, the parents will usually know generally what are planned, also such things as tonsillectomy, apenicectomy or circumcission.

But the parents will usually know very little until just before the session, either because these programs have been made mandatory by authorities without general information to the public, or because the parents have inscribed the kids in a health program and only been given very general information.

----------------------------------------------------

I have got most of my materials from polls I have run for several years now, which experiencers have answered. I have by now many hundreds of answars from all continents that give me the ability to compare stories and research patterns.

At this board run by me, you will find a thread with links to the current active polls and you will find some of the responces. The polls also have their own message boards with many responces posted.

https://www.voy.com/216169/
[> [> [> Subject: Stop encouraging the idiot!

Author:
Sheesh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:08:36 01/07/20 Tue

Knut is clearly crazy. Please stop responding.
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Stop encouraging the idiot!

Author:
Howard Dean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:48:15 01/08/20 Wed

Will this thread ever get back on topic?
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Back to the subject

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:45:50 01/09/20 Thu

What I am curious about is how widespread is this custom of young boys nude street races since the videos all show different places and mostly small towns in the Philippines.
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Stop encouraging the idiot!

Author:
Maria Sanchez
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:58:56 01/09/20 Thu

I know there were plenty of these videos on the Sensations for Women site, it was one of my favorite threads to follow there!
The races in the larger cities has up to 20 boys running. My favorite showed a boy maybe 11 who pops a boner as the entire process is captured on video. Some girl is holding him with his arms pulled back keeping him from covering up. You could see him struggling and attempting to cross his legs. The girls were squealing with excitement and laughing as his penis erects right in front of them! He was quite pissed about letting the girls watch and looked very embsrrassed about it!
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Stop encouraging the idiot!

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:36:35 01/09/20 Thu

I have a cousin who works with UNICEF and the United Nations. She says the countries in South America are some of the most impoverished in the world.
She told me the worst she ever saw was in Rio where 35 to 40% of the citizens are poverty level or worse.
They take their children along to break the ice with local children and her daughter was totally delighted to see nude boys playing in the streets.
When her daughter got to interact with totally nude boys she was out of control as initially some of the boys grew erections! After 10/15 minutes they went flaccid but for the first few minutes they were excited/embarrassed about it.
She said the little girls were totally excited by this while the little boys stood there with egg on their face as the young local girls were always dressed. Many young girls had beautiful dresses but the boys were totally nude and totally exposed!
They spent about a month there and the girls got to see nude boys almost every day. She said the boys were up to 10 years old and totally nude! It seemed that in every shanty town they visited the boys played in the nude and would erect at first when meeting the new children from UNICEF!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Stop encouraging the idiot!

Author:
Willy to Avatar
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:43:40 01/09/20 Thu

Avatar a very enjoyable and educational trip for your cousin's daughter than.Did any of the UNICEF workers have sons,how did they react to the nude boys do you know.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:52:40 01/10/20 Fri

She did mention that the boys brought along were embarrassed and jealous that the girls got to see so many penises.
Sadly for the boys she said the girls saw nude boys at almost every location they stopped at! The boys could only look on as the girls got to educate themselves on male genitalia.
She said the girls would really get excited seeing the boys when they ereccted but the boys just stood there sheepishly watching the girls look on. It had to be terribly shameful and embarrassing for them seeing that all going on!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re Avatar

Author:
Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:11:54 01/10/20 Fri

Avatar how did your cousin feel about her daughter seeing all these nude boys.How old was see by the way.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Re Avatar

Author:
Avarar
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:59:52 01/10/20 Fri

Shana was 9 years old and very, very interested in boy nudity. Darleen said she took to seeing the boys nude like a duck to water!
The difficult part was all the questions about penises, erections, foreskins and ball sacks. That was unexpected and very difficult for my cousin to react to.
It took a few times of seeing the boys nude before she could calm down and not make a big deal over!
I guess that is to be expected of a 9 year old girl getting to witness complete male nudity!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Re Avatar

Author:
Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:21:37 01/10/20 Fri

Avatar yes all very exciting for a 9 year old girl she was bound to ask questions.Did Darleen know before hand that there would be nude boys.How did she feel about these boys being nude and her daughter seeing nude boys.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Re Avatar

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:48:08 01/10/20 Fri

Willy,
Sorry I forgot to address that part of your post. Darleen did not expect the boy nudity and was shocked the first community they arived at. She said the girls saw that the boys were nude and got crazy now knowing what nude boys looked line.
She said that it changed her and her daughter as once she knew that all boys had pretty much the same thing the innocence was taken away.
Questioning about erections and foreskins were always being asked. She said it was like she grew up all in about a month.
Darleen had some photos of the nude boys and somehow all have been "lost"! There is little doubt that those are hidden somewhere in her daughters bedroom and looked over every once in a while. I should know, I did the same thing when I was her age looking at cousins photos under the sprinklers and nude at the lake!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Re Avatar

Author:
Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:51:05 01/10/20 Fri

Avatar did you see your cousin's nude in the flesh or just in photos.Im I right in thinking that Darleen saw nude boys growing up to.As I have mentioned in previous posts I swam nude at home growing up as did my brother and male cousins while my sister's and girl cousins and their friends wore 1 piece swimsuits.We boys swam nude from young so we were use to it and accepted being nude.For me swimming nude was a boy thing modesty was a girl thing.The girls were expected to behave in appropriate manner so there was no teasing or comments from the girls.But they definitely enjoyed our nudity and although I was a bit embarrassed from time to time specially when one of the girls had a friend there I still accepted being nude and felt it was fair and appropriate for the girls to wear swimsuits.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Re Avatar

Author:
Joseph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:32:05 01/10/20 Fri

I have to feel sorry for the boys who were there and had to see the other nude boys as the girls got to see all they had, especially if they erected! That would have been so embarrassing to share that part with the girls. It would give the girls such an advantage getting to know all about the boys penises.
Those boys had no secrets from the girls they were staying with and you know there was teasing involved about knowing what the boys looked like all nude! At that age your genitals are supposed to be private, but having all the girls looking at and seeing those boys erect would be so humbling!
I remember that feeling when my cousin swam nude and my sister and girl cousins got to see all the boys swimming with boners and their foreskins covering the tips and all that. I was totally humiliated that it was right there for them to see. And worst of all, there was nothing that could be done to change it, they saw it and knew exactly what I looked like nude, just like the boys swimming.
Of course the girls let us know all they got to see and teased us about how funny the boys looked sticking straight up like that. It was very embarrassing knowing they could see and make fun of what we had but we never got to see girls all nude like that! It really wasn't fair or fun at all!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Re Avatar

Author:
Benji
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:09:51 01/10/20 Fri

Those girls had to be extreamly excited not only seeing those boys nude but getting to see different boys every time the left for another community!
Pair with that knowing that the boys they were with had to stand there as they looked at and saw so many boy secrets! There was no question that each girl there knew exactly what a penis looked like!
Imagine the excitement they were experiencing knowing they would again get to look at nude boys and see them growing erect. It had to be extreamly exciting!
As for the poor boys it must have felt like a death sentance going to another community where yet again the girls would get to look at even more penises and watch as they too erected day after day!
You know it had to be so embarrassing to just have to watch as the girls experienced so much sexual excitement. They were actually permitted to look at and enjoy seeing the boys penises the entire time they were there!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Re Avatar

Author:
Boris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:34:07 01/10/20 Fri

You are right that the girl was excited. She was allowed to look at boys with their genitals exposed for extended periods of time. It wasn't a glance, as it sounded like they stayed there for a while and interacted with the nude boys!
It had to be the best time of their lives! They could look at the boys parts for hours at a time! Even getting to stare at the boys bodies for as long as they wanted!
If I was a boy there I too would have to erect knowing all those girls were getting to see nude boys like me and see their penises showing! I agree with Benji!
That would have been hard to deal with as I would have hated to be there and watch the girls look at penises. It might have been wonderful and exciting for the girls but that had to be utter Hell for those boys having to be there and seeing the girls look at penis after penis, day after day!
Just knowing that tomorrow they would have to see the girls watching as the nude boys erected then watch as their erections subsided leaving the boy totally exposed for girls they were with to enjoy the boys nudity. What a humiliating thing to go thru every day for about a month. That had to be torture!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
Barry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:08:35 01/10/20 Fri

This is not unusual at all. There are several church organizations that do charity work in these poor countries by running shelters for street kids.
There is one in my area that is always asking for volunteers to go help in these shelters and I know several girls and women who are members of this church who go every year. Some of them take their kids with them since they have separate living areas for the volunteers next to the shelters.
I once talked to one of these women who had a young daughter of about 11 who frequently went to help in these shelters during the Summer holidays.
She told me that the first thing they did when they picked up these street kids, who were mostly boys between age 9 and 13, the first thing they did was to make the boys take off all their dirty clothes and rags and give them a good bath.
Then they gave them some basic clean clothes while they lived at the shelter.
Since these shelters are mostly in hot third world countries like South America, Africa and some Asian countries they also give them a daily hose down in the shelter yard all together with the boys completely naked.
There is a stream nearby where she usually volunteers where they take the boys to swim, usually naked.
When I asked her if she also takes her daughter with her she said yes, especially when they took the boys to swim so she can also have some swimming fun. There are also other couples and women who take their kids with them during these volunteer spells and do the same.

One may ask why almost all these street kids are boys, it is because girls are usually kept at home to help in the house work while they don't care about the boys because they cannot support them or even feed them.
Also young girls do not last long on the streets because it is a tough life and they usually end up either being raped or go into prostitution. It is a tragic situation, mainly due to the ignorance of having large families when they don't even have enough to feed themselves. This is the main cause of world poverty in which children suffer most. Overpopulation is the biggest problem in the world today, but no one seems to be addressing this or even mention it.

In any case these charity organizations also have separate shelters for girls.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
Marti
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:09:31 01/10/20 Fri

I went with my church to one of these missionary projects with my mom one summer. As you said they drive a van thru the inter city and pick up young boys to feed, clothe and give them a week off the street.
We also stripped the boys nude then gave them a bath with total hands on cleaning including washing their genitalia. I was 11 and got to bath many of these boys where I was shown how to retract their foreskins and wash them thoroughly. Some of these boys were older than I was and reacted sexually to my handling their penises. Some were very embarrassed while others were eager to have me touch them as they erected while I washed their private parts!
I found that I could stretch out the older boys baths and enjoy touching them as much as they enjoyed being touched. We spent 2 month in Panama and I spent the entire time giving the induction bath and the morning wash down with a hose. Many boys left after the first night but the other boys stayed the whole 6 days allowing me to get plenty of time looking at their penises. I became very good at washing the boys and getting to touch them for as long as I wished. It was quite the education for me experiencing the male form and understanding a lot about penises!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
John (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:26:11 01/11/20 Sat

What a marvelous cover for pedophiles these church organizations were! Trolling for boys in their church bus offering the street boys free food and clothing for a week. I am sure no mention was made in their pitch of their forthcoming forced public nudity as the price for these free services.

Once recruited, then command the boys to strip publically and announce they will be bathed by women and girls. Don’t supply wash cloths and give the females free reign to bath the boys bare handed and spend as much time as they like on their private parts. Then in days following gather the boys in a court yard, command then to strip and hose them down every day in front of delighted female onlookers.

What a gift of power and sexual excitement for the female charity workers!

Just cannot help but to imagine if the genders were reversed. What would people think of these charities then? Would they seem like righteous helping charities or perversion machines giving men and boys ready access to impoverished girls’ bodies?

The killer is this process was so unnecessary. If the charities were indeed honorable, they would have built a locker room and give each boy soap, shampoo and a clean set of clothes, then released the boys to the boys only locker room to bathe themselves. But that would have removed the fun for the females. They would then only be giving and not receiving. So they did it this way because it was great pleasure for them and they had the power to do so. Despicable “charity” organizations in my book. I imagine they would also be in many of your books too if the genders were reversed.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
Marti
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:56:51 01/11/20 Sat

John, I'm not sure why you are so upset? We used washcloths, just not all the time!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
John to Marti and Barry (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:41:59 01/11/20 Sat

So you both would be okay if the genders were reversed? That men and boys were stripping and washing the girls, with or without wash cloths? And giving them no privacy? That seem okay with you both?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
John (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:43:27 01/11/20 Sat

I wonder if it ever occurs to females to teach boys how to properly bathe themselves? Because that is generally the excuse about taking away their privacy. Boys don’t know how to bathe themselves so require help.

This charity situation is noteworthy in this regard because they are supplying temporary “help”. In the weeks, months and years to come, the charity won’t be around to provide this service. So if they truly want to help the boys, they would educate them on how to properly bathe themselves, not do it for them. And they could do this verbally and maybe with visual aids (not a living boy but perhaps with a manican for example).

While this would require some effort, in the end it would be less labor intensive for them as they could train via a classroom setting by teaching many boys at one time. Then when street boys were on their own, they would be self sufficient.

But females don’t do this either for charity or at home. I think the reason they don’t is obvious. No pleasure in teaching. It is not because the boys cannot learn.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
Barry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:21:35 01/11/20 Sat

John, women and older girls bathing boys is accepted in every society, including ours.
But I don't know of any society or country in the world where it is acceptable for men and boys to bathe girls.
So your big 'if' is irrelevant in such cases.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
John to Barry (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:12:03 01/11/20 Sat

Because it’s accepted doesn’t make it right. Why not do it to girls too? I imagine because it is wrong to embarrass and humiliate them. I agree - that would be wrong. So why do you think it is right to do to boys?

And this hosing down policy is exceptionally cruel without purpose. No one like to be doused with cold water from a hose. Yet these charity organizations forced all boys under their care to strip naked every day, assemble as a group in a courtyard and be hosed down. Why? Would they get so dirty after being scrubbed clean that they needed to be hosed down? And why could they not rinse their bodies under a warm shower in privacy? Instead of being hosed down in a courtyard like a farm animal?

I imagine if a boy objected, he would not be fed and evicted from your “care”. Why? Because you would not want rebellion. If he refused but was allowed to stay and eat, others would likely refuse to be hosed down too. So your charity forced daily humiliation on these boys or they could starve as far as you were concerned.

The message to the boys seems clear: Trade your daily humiliation for food and a safe place to stay. Some charity.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
Barry to John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:03:06 01/11/20 Sat

John, I think you are being unfair and putting these volunteer helpers in a negative way.
They make great sacrifices to spend time helping these street kids. These shelters are usually just small places with just basic amneties in these poor areas which they build and keep at their own expense, including the food and clothing for these deprived kids.
They can't trust these kids who have been living on the streets with ragged clothes without taking a bath for weeks or months to wash themselves proper and so need a good scrub down.

I also disagree with you that this is abuse in any way or that any abuse takes place in these shelters, in fact these charity volunteers keep these children safe from abuse and deprivation on the streets.
You must really get to know the conditions that these people live in these poor countries where their corrupt governments don't even care what happens to these kids, even if they die on the streets.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:11:23 01/11/20 Sat

Barry I think you are on the money unfortunately mad John's posts are just getting stupid he clearly needs to get a grip.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
John to Marti (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:45:05 01/12/20 Sun

I just wanted to drop you a note to clarify that I don’t blame you for your participation in this process. You were eleven and doing what you were directed to do. This practice, which was clearly abuse in my mind, was set up my the organizers.

But something struck me about your comments. You said that some boys left after the first day and you seemed somewhat surprised by this. I think it is perfectly understandable.

After they were recruited and maybe surprised that they were not allowed to have a normal private shower but instead were made to strip publically and be bathed by others, they could have felt betrayed. Then when they learned that the cost of their free room and board was to be humiliated each day by a very unpleasant hosing down with cold water while naked in front of all charity workers or females visiting the charity (and I imagine you had visitors arrive for this special daily event) then they decided the actual cost for their ‘free’ room and board was not worth it and they left after one day.

Once again, as a girl, this was not on you. But I wonder all these years later if you have any empathy for the boys faced with this delima: Eat or be humiliated? And if you were in their position, how you would have felt and reacted?

Something to consider and hopefully learn from.

Author:
George Spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:54:16 01/09/20 Thu

I can't find the Sensations for Women site.
Can you give us a link?

Author:
Willy to Spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:31:21 01/10/20 Fri

Spelvin Sensations 4 women shut down a couple of years ago unfortunately.Cfnm village replaced it but doesn't have any of those video clips,got plenty of the oblivion runs through.

Author:
Maria Sanchez
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:43:05 01/10/20 Fri

It was so sad when S4W closed. I do not like CFNM Village as well. The old photos and videos were exceptional and the stories were fun and exciting even though like this site, some stretched the limits at times! Very few if any were removed and Brad was a fair but great moderator. If anyone knows of a different site similar to Sensations for Women pleas post it so I can visit the site.
Thanks in advance!

Author:
Henry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:18:36 02/03/20 Mon

Does anyone remember the post on Visual Sensations for Women where these 2 little boys were embarrassed enough to get full erections and that the one boy just started peeing. The girls went crazy and you could see the embarrassment just rolling off of the boy peeing.
Everyone moved away from him and there he was with a full boner peeing! The person even zoomed in on his penis showing him all close up as he peed!
The girls were all pointing and laughing at him as the other boys separated like the Red Sea! He made a little puddle around the starting line but no one bothered to clean it up! They started the race right after that.
It was maybe 3 minutes long but there were about 2 dozen comments about how humiliating that had to be for him!

Author:
Barry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:15:44 01/10/20 Fri

Sensations for Women was a very good site. Unfortunately the one that replaced it called CFNM village is nothing but adult porno and all references to underage nudity have been banned.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Operation Tuli and nude street races

Author:
Dan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:19:46 01/29/20 Wed

Today's Catarina's post and my reply seems to have ended up on top of this long tread. It is about the ninth post from the top.
I think it is time to start a new thread about this subject which has become too long and also with unrelated subjects in it.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli and nude street races

Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:38:48 01/30/20 Thu

I totally agree. The topic of CFNM in the Philippines is so interesting that we should try to have an organized conversation. Any forum readers from the Philippines, please share your experiences with nude races or Operation Tuli and let's try not make it chaotic like the last one.

It seems that there's no administrator to delete the posts of trolls, so let's just ignore them and no reply to the loser. That's what he wants.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli and nude street races

Author:
John to Sarah (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:19:34 01/30/20 Thu

Sarah - I would hope that you are open-minded enough to acknowledge that those of us who see this practice as cruel are not trolls. It was not harmless innocent fun for the boys who were forced to participate.

Author:
Agnes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:47:21 01/30/20 Thu

To Sarah & John, you both have valid points! I was fortunate enough to visit the Philippines during the race and saw how embarrassed some of the boys became. Many were visually upset being looked at and even laughed at as they stood completely exposed to young girls who were thrilled to death getting to look at their penises!
I could see the shame and humiliation they were suffering! Their little erections were viewed by a lot of excited little girls who knew the boys were very embarrassed but still laughed in their faces.
There were girls holding the boys in place so they didn't run away and holding on to their clothes for the time being exposing the boys penises fully allowing them to remain nude and totally exposed.
I am not sure if the race started as a humiliation event but it is obvious that some boys were not comfortable being there and being that exposed!
The girls were very, very excited getting to observe nude boys and enjoying the sight of their penises! It was all out for them to enjoy as it seems they did. There was teasing and giggling as fully dressed girls got to see and enjoy totally nude boys! The girls ranged in age from 6 to 13 and the nude boys were maybe 7 to 11.
On the other hand, there were plenty of other boys who were there and proud to share their bodies, even ones with full erections who gladly shared their body parts with the girls. It is a mixture of the 2 that makes it a tough call. Some boys enjoy it while other boys were deeply humiliated. Different strokes for different folks, just like here on this thread.
I was not going to post because of all the hatred on this site. A friend of mine read about this thread and knew I had visited the Philippines and experienced the race. She was, like Sarah, quite excited by the race and checked on line and found this site. We read over the posts and I felt the need to put this up.ease realize you both were correct. It was very exciting for the girls and some of the boys, but it was also quite humiliating for some of those other boys.
I went along with my sisters family to visit her husband's family. My 2 nephews and niece were there at the race with us. Both nephews were totally humiliated knowing their sister was getting to look at so many nude boys, she was 9 and quite excited by all she was seeing. For the most part the boys sat with their hands covering their faces while my niece got to uncover the mysteries of male nudity.
You can't put a stamp on this as right or wrong. It is what it is.

Author:
John to Agnes (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:32:42 01/31/20 Fri

Agnes - Thank you for posting. Generally, this is not a hateful site. But posters do have strong differences of opinion.

Thank you for acknowledging that some boys were humiliated. My general stance is that if the boys want to be naked in public (while racing, swimming, etc), there is nothing wrong with it as long as the observers and society agrees. No one is hurt and everyone is happy.

This sometimes happened with skinny dipping at the ole swimming hole back in the day. All voluntary nudity. And if a boy became uncomfortable (maybe a girl shows up that he doesn’t want to be exposed to), then he is free to cover up and even leave. His decision all the way,

But the moment when a single boy is forced and then humiliated, this taints the entire event and the whole incident then becomes sexual abuse.

The fact that some boys are okay with it doesn’t negate the feelings and lack of control/consent of those who are not okay. My opinion.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli and nude street races

Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:15:31 01/31/20 Fri

Hi John!

No, of course I didn't mean you! Actually, I kind of agree that massively circumcising all the males is unnecessary if they don't suffer from phimosis.

I was just referring to the creepy spammer that re-posts the same BS in all the voy forums regardless if the topic of the thread (yeah, the psycho guy). Those are the posts I wish an administrator could clean off, because they're just spam.

Anyway, I hope we can get many more testimonials from people who have been to the Philippines and witnessed Operation Tuli and Takbong Hubo. It's just so amazing how different conventions can be in different parts of the world. It's awesome to hear all about it.

Author:
John to Sarah (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:13:58 01/31/20 Fri

Ha! I get you. I don’t like those lurid pitches either! But regarding posters, I have no problem with even the most vilified, which includes Knut, Tiki and sometimes myself. People have strong opinions and sometimes color outside the lines by attacking others. Not good but not a death sentence for posting privileges, in my opinion.

Always like your posts even if I don’t always agree. Great enthusiasm!

Author:
Jerry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:47:34 02/04/20 Tue

Agnes, you have a very good point. When I was 9 my family went to Camden, New Jersey and stayed with my dad's sister. They took us to Ocean City but we swam in the bay, not at the ocean.
My boy cousins quickly undressed and ran into the water, totally nude. My sisters ran to the water very excited getting to see the boys bodies while I remained on the blanket in my swim trunks. When my cousins came out my sisters fawned around them always trying to stay in front of them do they could see their penises!
I was totally embarrassed knowing my sisters were getting to see them nude and not getting into trouble for it. There was little left to their imagination as the boys seemed quite comfortable as my sisters gawked at their genitals!
My older girl cousin asked my mom why I was dressed in my trunks as boys usually ran nude at the shore. Mom said she had no idea that the boys swam nude so she picked up trunks so I could swim. My aunt suggested she let me go nude and she could return the suit and get her money back. Mom agreed and had me take off my trunks so they could be returned!
I was mortified as I was 2 years older than my boy cousins and a year younger than my girl cousin. My sisters were now standing right beside me staring at my penis as I tried not to embarrass!
It didn't take long for me to start to erect as everyone watched so I ran into the water. My older girl cousin followed me and told me I shouldn't be embarrassed as she had seen lots of boys get a boner. She said her mom told her it was natural as her brothers got them sometimes. We talked about boners, penises and other nude boys for quite a bit before my aunt called us to come out if the water to eat.
To my surprise there were 2 other families on the shore, both had young girls and boys. The boys were also nude giving my sisters plenty to look at and enjoy.
My girl cousin grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the water as I was still erect from our conversation about male nudity. My cousin warned me not to cover up as it was considered rude and impolite to touch yourself in front of young children so I had no way to cover. I really didn't want to go back to the blanket as there were so many girls there now.
Fully erect I walked to the blanket and was greeted by the new arrivals in all my glory. A few if the younger girls giggled and one said I had a really big boner which broke the ice as everyone laughed. It didn't help me as I only got more humiliated by it as my erection tried to burst. I could feel my face flush as I knew all eyes were on my erection! My sisters were giggling as they looked it over.
Soon after my mother provided me with a towel to cover and I met the new families. Others arived later and it never got any easier for me. I remained erect the entire day as girls more my age arived and were wanting to see my erection. My cousin told me it was only natural for the girls to want to see my boner as she allowed the girls to look at my throbbing penis! She claimed it would help me get more comfortable being seen by the girls but it really didn't.
The next day was no easier, infact it was worse. My girl cousin never left my side and only wanted to talk about my penis. I was totally humiliated when other girls stopped to talk knowing full well that all they wanted to do was look at my penis.
I was completely embarrassed knowing that the girls saw me erect. My cousin stood by her comment about it getting easier each time we spoke with a girl but I never felt comfortable about it. I was nude in front of them! It was very humiliating as they made no attempt to hide that fact that they were looking at me in the nude!
The day after that my cousin brought a girlfriend with her and we walked down the beach away from the croud. The girl was Susan's age and they both talked about my penis a lot. They spoke about my foreskin and how my cousins penises did not have one. They just looked me over as I sat on the sand fully erect!
I was completely embarrassed knowing the new girl was getting to look at my penis all she wanted. They talked about how big it was and how it bounced so much even giggling at times when I was most embarrassed. I realized then that my cousin was pulling my leg about getting used to all the girls attention. I suggested we return to the blanket but I stayed in the water until we left. The next day we left and I never forgot how embarrassing it was being so exposed to girls my age!
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Stop encouraging the idiot!

Author:
roy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:43:08 12/13/20 Sun

Avatar's post has the same experience as mine. Poverty is the main reason why boys were brought up naked while girls' nudity was always protected especially in hot countries. Back in the 80s and 90s India was just like that; after globalization, our situation changed dramatically. As a boy, we had the same experience being naked and brought up naked especially in rural areas. We did up to 14- totally naked for the whole day in front of anybody indoor and outdoor. Girls of our age can see us naked all the time. As they were also brought up seeing us naked they did not care much.
I can tell the difference as I was not poor in childhood but as my father got diagnosed with kidney failure mother left me to stay in her rural village. Villagers were very poor and pretty rural. I spend 3 years- 12, 13, and 14. And really I had to adopt like them. Totally naked all the time, clothes were luxury given for special purpose like going to school or attending a party like marriage.
Extreme hot weather, lack of readymade clothes in rural villages, limited budget money, lack of running water to clean dirty clothes, and boys up to 14 treated like a kid.
though village girls and women did not care much Accidental nudity was common like girls visiting relatives houses in a rural village. When they saw us they giggle a lot- both mature women and girls. We can feel they were staring at us as an alien and smirking.
As we also spend a lot of time outdoor naked playing roaming in village fields, river banks accidental nudity occurred to the modern rich posh well-dressed girls and women who were not accustomed seeing so much nudity.
One day I can recall clearly. We- a group of seven 13-14 yr old boys- went to a river ghat to drive in the deep water. As always we were all naked, clothes left at our home and 30 minutes walk away from home. I did not know at that point lots of people came from the city gathered around the river ghat to enjoy the countryside during the weekend.
As we reached there I was shocked. they were not village people and we end up completely naked in front of them. my village friends did not understand my situation as they were brought up like that. poor in poverty and seen by rich posh clothes girls and women. but for me, it was a big big deal.
I was in the river ghat with 30 city people around me with young girls and women looking at me. I can see smarks on their faces especially young girls of my age. My friends jumped from the ghat to the deep water. As I was going through the stairs of the ghat to jump into the water to hide my shame 2 girls around my age pointed fingers at me.

Girl 1(she was wearing a mini skirt)around 15 " mother look. he is totally naked. Such a shameless boy, at his age naked in front of everybody. even outdoor.

Girl 2 in her jeans around 16 " yes auntie, we can see his peepee and everything naked. Why is he naked in front of girls like that in a public place. He has grown up, big big boy. My brother stopped naked at 8. why is he so shameleess. look, he is looking at us like nothing"
though they were objecting to my nudity, their face was saying otherwise. Their eyes were shining and they were giggling with one hand on their face.
Her mother smirked at me, she was in a very posh Indian saree and said differently to the young girls " come on girls. It's a village. Villagers are poor. He must be a poor boy too, do not have clothes and he spends most of the time naked. Village kids especially boys do that up to 14. "
Girl 1 with fake objection " so why can not he stay indoors. no clothes no outdoor activity. We can see his thingy. what a shame. no pants no going out."
both girls were giggling.
her mother with a smile " now now. do not be rude. do not laugh at his poverty. no one cares about boys nudity in villages and you should accustom yourself with it."
I quickly jumped into the river. I never forgot those words. Being clothed gave them some kind of superiority. We swam in the river for some time as I can not come back leaving my friends and for them it was common.
It was the 100 percent true incident of my life.
India launched its best budget even and opened its country for business and globalization happened. Which changed everything. My father's salary increased dramatically and I moved back to the big city. My village friends are now rich, owning, and operating big businesses. Things have changed a lot. But still in rural India boys are doing the same thing we did back in the 90s.

Author:
CarlosT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:17:29 02/06/20 Thu

Yes I am from the Philippines and this is a reality. While boys can be circumcised at birth, many mothers prefer to wait until their sons are at age 10-12 so that they can go through tuli. It is seen as a right of passage where boys become men.

Some mothers also frame it as a deterrent for bad behavior. When I got circumcised, my mom told me it's a punishment for me being naughty (I was at the rebellious age). Even after that, she would constantly bring up my circumcision whenever I'm misbehaving, and threaten to bring me back and have my entire manhood cut off this time. Obviously this was just a threat to get me to behave better, but I was genuinely scared that my mom would do this to me back then.

For me the Tuli process was embarassing in itself. It was done in an open area like the picture, and all boys had to lie on a table exposed from the waist down. For me I had to wait like that for 2 hours until the nurse came over to my table. After that, I had to remain pantsless on the bus ride home, with adults (especially ladies) looking at me giggling.

Author:
Agnes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:22:50 02/06/20 Thu

Carlos, it was obvious that male nudity was common in the Philippines especially amongst pre teen boys. The girls at the race were relentless teasing the boys about seeing their penises and watching them erect! Many of the boys like you, were very embarrassed! They stood at the start line for about 5 minutes totally exposed to curious girls excited to see all that made them male!
They were totally exposed to the many girls who were there only to see their penises. My nephews were humiliated that their sister was allowed to walk right up to the starting point and look at the nude boys! She saw everything they had, erections included and was quite excited in the process.
She asked me why some boys were sticking up while others were not so it was obvious to me that she was looking right at their boy parts! At that age it is to be expected for little girls to want to see penises but to provide them with such an opportunity like that, not sure if it is good for them.
As for the boys the humiliation did cause erections and tears as the girls could point and tease not only the nude boys but the young boys there as spectators just the same. When you consider the boys ages and being totally exposed to girls of all ages it had to be somewhat detrimental to their sexual awareness and development!

Author:
Catarina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:36:11 02/07/20 Fri

I'm sorry for the boys but... it's hilarious and awesome that the girls got to enjoy themselves that much at their expense...

Author:
To Catarina and Agnes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:52:59 02/09/20 Sun

It's exactly how I felt about girls reactions when I was made to be naked at the beach. They never really said a word about our nudity but I could sense them trying to watch discretely and enjoying the situation (not that we were at all times equally embarrassed).

Author:
Agnes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:55:31 02/07/20 Fri

I understand completely! I feel much the same way.
I had a girl cousin who loved to watch as boys peed outside. My boy cousins and my brother provided her with many chances to watch. We saw them peeing while flaccid and erect. It was fun to see but I never got as much out of that as I did seeing them growing erect!
She would ask if she could "aim" it and got to hold their penises as they peed. It was her thing. I never complained as it usually caused them to erect and I too got to "aim" them as we called it. That often led to other things which were exciting as it involved the boys remaining nude!

Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:47:07 02/14/20 Fri

I hope we get more testimonials from people from the Philippines that have witnessed Operation Tuli or the nude street races. I think I'm gonna move to the Philippines... lol

Author:
JoJo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:39:01 02/14/20 Fri

Sarah, no need. Just go to Bay to Breakers in San Francisco in May.

Author:
Sonja
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:53:47 02/14/20 Fri

Sarah is talking about boys, not gross males. Most of those taking part in Bay to Breakers are middle aged men. There is nothing attractive or aesthetic about them compared to the naked beauty of young boys.

Author:
John to CarlosT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:50:19 02/07/20 Fri

I wonder if Philippine Moms ever threatened to cut off the breasts or at least the nipples of their misbehaving daughters? She wouldn’t mean it but the child doesn’t know that, like you didn’t know if she would actually castrate you. Aside from abject terror of the child, just a harmless threat.

No, I doubt daughters were terrified in this way. They had feelings that mattered. But that threat to a boy probably quite fun for Moms as they saw huge fear in their son’s eyes. Because I imagine that mere embarrassment and humiliation can become humdrum over time because it appears to be common in that culture.

Author:
AndrewH
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:03:00 02/14/20 Fri

Yeah... the double standard is obviously real. My female cousin is a nursing student who does circumcision missions too, and she saw that a few boys come in with small slits cut on their foreskin already.

When she asked their mothers why, the moms would say the boys had been naughty, meaning that they were using scissors to make small cuts on their sons' foreskins as a punishment before the circumcision date.

This was completely messed up, but their mothers' reasoning was that since the area of skin is going to be removed anyway, why not use it for some punishment while you still can.

Author:
John to AndrewH (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:34:03 02/14/20 Fri

You are right. That is sick and cruel. There are many ways to punish your child without resorting to physical torture.
[> [> Subject: Photoreportage of Tuli Pictures and Videos

Author:
Eve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:13:44 04/01/20 Wed

Here's a nice collection of pictures: women-rule.blogspot.com/search/label/Tuli

And videos: women-rule.blogspot.com/search/label/DocumentedTuli

I would have never believed it if I had seen no proof... Amazing!

Author:
Aurora
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:59:07 09/09/20 Wed

Un the phillipines is very common tuli operation, is in summer and all the boys are foresking cut in front everyone , for us is funny see all penis over the table whit erections and his little balls hanging low

Author:
To Aurora
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:06:05 09/09/20 Wed

Do boys react wit shyness, shame?
Is there any embarrassing tradition also for girls?

Author:
Gina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:48:04 09/09/20 Wed

My mother is Philippine an when we visited famiky my cousins took me to see the boys nude for circumcision. We got to stand by a table and look right at a boys penis. He looked to be maybe 10 or 11 and slowly erected as we looked at him. We watched as a nurse pulled back his foreskin and applied disinfectants to his penis. We saw his tip and knew exactly what his penis looked like! We were not asked to leave as his penis was totally on display for us to see! He became very embarrassed and covered his face out of shame! We got to look at his penis for about 45 minutes before the operation started and no one said a word about us being there simply to look at penises. We got to walk around as see a variety of boys of different ages totally exposed! I saw 14 penises that day and watched them erect and have their foreskin pulled off of their tip. It was all right there for me to look at and learn about. The nurses even let us get really close and see exactly what their penises looked like close up! I was so excited I almost forgot to breath! The boys tried to look brave but eventually they all erected as we made no attempt to hide our curiosity about their penises. We even pointed watching as their penises erected. It was a very memorable day and I only wish I had returned a second time before I left for home!

Author:
Lyle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:15:31 09/09/20 Wed

I just read each post on this thread, is this for teal? I mean are the girls really allowed to look at penises so freely?!
This is totally a double standard! It is so unfair that the boys have to let girls, even strangers, just look all they want at penises yet there is no oppertunity for boys to see female genitalia! They are kept in the dark as girls casually walk into circumcision centers and simply look at penises!
I can only imagine the teasing that goes on as any girl at any age at any time is free to look at penises! This allows the girls to know all of the boys secrets! Nothing is left to their imagination!
I just don't understand why the girls are allowed to visit these centers and simply look at penises! That would be so embarrassing having to let girls you don't even know, of all ages, just walk in and look your penis over. Watch you erect and even see your foreskin manipulated, with the medical staffs permission none the less!
If this is true it is an otrosity to those boys simply to allow those girls to be spectators at something so personal as a circumcision!

Author:
Aurora
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:02:03 09/19/20 Sat

I dont see any problem to let young girls see the boys penis,when im doing a tuli op ,i let the girls see and lern about penis and testicles

Author:
Donna S
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:10:36 09/21/20 Mon

I saw a video a year or so ago of a young girl videoing a boy getting circumcised as she stood a few feet away. It showed his penis and had her in the video with the boys penis showing. The boy was not erect in this video but seemed upset by her being there.
Another video showed a nude boy with 3 girls right beside him watching as his penis fully erected. The attending nurse or physician had one of the girls hold his erection up off of his stomach as she applied antiseptic to his foreskin and tip. The girl was definatly enjoying holding his penis and feeling him up a little as she held it off of his stomach. The other girls were laughing as she gently rubbed his penis after the antiseptic was applied for over a minute. Eventually the girl was told to let it go and she was visibly excited with what she was allowed to do!
Finally, this last video showed a boy who was surrounded by 6 or 7 girls there to simply watch as his penis fully erected. The nurse pulled back his foreskin 3 or 4 times shoeing the girls exactly what he would look like circumcised! She held his foreskin back for a few minutes each time allowing tbe girls to get a great view of his tip and also an oppertunity for them to watch his foreskin as it covered his tip. The boy was very embarrassed as this all went on making it that much more exciting!!!

Author:
Catarina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:24:41 09/24/20 Thu

Hi Donna, can you post the links to the videos?

Author:
hervee101010
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:14:34 09/15/20 Tue

it could be so at 12 or 13 y for both genders ( not necessary before circumcision)
i know how nudity at home and some nice contacts between sisters and brothers inside families can reduce the fantasms of lolt of teenagers concerning sex
to have the opportunity to watch penises ( erected or not) ot vulva and tits is so natural .
Why should it be forbidden ?
What is your opinion ?

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:12:29 09/21/20 Mon

My neighbors had a set up where their boys were always nude when indoors! Even when I was visiting they had to stay nude. They would grow erect and I got to see them grow many times!
Their penises would stay erect for maybe an hour then they would go back down. Then soon after, I got to watch as they grew again! It was very exciting seeing this happen a few times a day on all 3 boys!
My friend Joanie said this was done to make men out of them. I could tell they were very embsrrassed as sometimes there were 4 or 5 girls there getting to see them nude! We all got to see them totally exposed.
Joanie's mother saw nothing wrong with us staring at their penises before, during and after they erected. Liz, a friend who lived down the street, would sometimes bring along her younger sister just so she could see their penises! It was quite obvious the boys hated her bringing her there as she never stopped staring at their erections. Their penises flailed and bounced as their bodies were shared with this little girl.
We teased them a lot about that and other embarrassing things like their erections, foreskins and ball sacks! It was do much fun to poke fun at them as so much about them was right out in the open! It was so exciting getting to look all I wanted getting so familiar with their erect penises!
It never got old going over there and watching them erect, seeing them sticking straight up or seeing them once in a while stroking off as we watched. They would stroke it 3 or 4 times thrusting out their hips or squirming about as we watched. A few times we watched Darrell, the oldest, jack off after we begged him to show us what it looked like.
We did touch and fondle on occation but only when no parents were around. The boys would try to discourage it but they were nude and could do little to stop us. My favorite thing was to hold 2 penises at the same time. It was very exciting knowing how they both felt as I compared the 2! I also liked to tickle their erections with a feather or put a birthday candle in their pee hole and light it. The boys would panic and try to blow it out as the wax ran down their foreskin. It was something I will never forget!
I know it was cruel but it was still fun! Seeing the boys in some very compromised situations was interesting to say the least. Using their penises as a toy was really exciting. And being able to learn sll about boys bodies was very thrilling!

Author:
Claudia (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:18:08 12/12/20 Sat

Hola , yo recuerdo cuando viví en Filipinas es muy común ver las disfunciones masivas , es todo un espectáculo ver en la escuelas a todos los chicos que les van hacer operación tuli todo el pueblo puede ir a ver como se hacen y ver quien llora más haha , ahí nadie te dice que no veas ahí tu puedes estar y ver como lo hacen y hasta tomar fotografías las mamás o las hermanas te sacan platica de lo que están haciendo al niño , una tía mía era enfermera voluntaria así que muchas veces pude ver de cerca todo el proceso , ya vivo en Filipinas y es una de las cosas que extraño de ahí

lachulesita@yahoo.com.mx

Author:
Sam to Claudia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:57:15 12/12/20 Sat

Can you please translate in English?

[> Subject: Avatars rio experience

Author:
roy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:42:15 12/14/20 Mon

Avatar's post has the same experience as mine. Poverty is the main reason why boys were brought up naked while girls' nudity was always protected especially in hot countries. Back in the 80s and 90s India was just like that; after globalization, our situation changed dramatically. As a boy, we had the same experience being naked and brought up naked especially in rural areas. We did up to 14- totally naked for the whole day in front of anybody indoor and outdoor. Girls of our age can see us naked all the time. As they were also brought up seeing us naked they did not care much.
I can tell the difference as I was not poor in childhood but as my father got diagnosed with kidney failure mother left me to stay in her rural village. Villagers were very poor and pretty rural. I spend 3 years- 12, 13, and 14. And really I had to adopt like them. Totally naked all the time, clothes were luxury given for special purpose like going to school or attending a party like marriage.
Extreme hot weather, lack of readymade clothes in rural villages, limited budget money, lack of running water to clean dirty clothes, and boys up to 14 treated like a kid.
though village girls and women did not care much Accidental nudity was common like girls visiting relatives houses in a rural village. When they saw us they giggle a lot- both mature women and girls. We can feel they were staring at us as an alien and smirking.
As we also spend a lot of time outdoor naked playing roaming in village fields, river banks accidental nudity occurred to the modern rich posh well-dressed girls and women who were not accustomed seeing so much nudity.
One day I can recall clearly. We- a group of seven 13-14 yr old boys- went to a river ghat to drive in the deep water. As always we were all naked, clothes left at our home and 30 minutes walk away from home. I did not know at that point lots of people came from the city gathered around the river ghat to enjoy the countryside during the weekend.
As we reached there I was shocked. they were not village people and we end up completely naked in front of them. my village friends did not understand my situation as they were brought up like that. poor in poverty and seen by rich posh clothes girls and women. but for me, it was a big big deal.
I was in the river ghat with 30 city people around me with young girls and women looking at me. I can see smarks on their faces especially young girls of my age. My friends jumped from the ghat to the deep water. As I was going through the stairs of the ghat to jump into the water to hide my shame 2 girls around my age pointed fingers at me.

Girl 1(she was wearing a mini skirt)around 15 " mother look. he is totally naked. Such a shameless boy, at his age naked in front of everybody. even outdoor.

Girl 2 in her jeans around 16 " yes auntie, we can see his peepee and everything naked. Why is he naked in front of girls like that in a public place. He has grown up, big big boy. My brother stopped naked at 8. why is he so shameleess. look, he is looking at us like nothing"
though they were objecting to my nudity, their face was saying otherwise. Their eyes were shining and they were giggling with one hand on their face.
Her mother smirked at me, she was in a very posh Indian saree and said differently to the young girls " come on girls. It's a village. Villagers are poor. He must be a poor boy too, do not have clothes and he spends most of the time naked. Village kids especially boys do that up to 14. "
Girl 1 with fake objection " so why can not he stay indoors. no clothes no outdoor activity. We can see his thingy. what a shame. no pants no going out."
both girls were giggling.
her mother with a smile " now now. do not be rude. do not laugh at his poverty. no one cares about boys nudity in villages and you should accustom yourself with it."
I quickly jumped into the river. I never forgot those words. Being clothed gave them some kind of superiority. We swam in the river for some time as I can not come back leaving my friends and for them it was common.
It was the 100 percent true incident of my life.
India launched its best financial budget when I was 14 and opened its country for business and globalization happened. Which changed everything. My father's salary increased dramatically and I moved back to the big city. My village friends are now rich, owning, and operating big businesses. Things have changed a lot. But still in rural India boys are doing the same thing we did back in the 90s.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.