VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Shena
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:38:22 11/05/19 Tue
In reply to: Willy 's message, "Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)" on 18:17:51 11/03/19 Sun

Yes, the photos are very similar and bring back many memories. The tent was much smaller and there was only room enough for 3 boys at a time for tbe circumcisions. But they had plenty of room for people to watch.
The boys could see us looking in thru the window and had to know we were there only to see them so exposed. Some of the girls in the building would get right beside the boy and check out his penis. It had to be humiliating for them. They just lay there with their penis showing for the girls to see.
The girls would get excited seeing all the boys had as they lay across the tables! How I would have loved to have taken photos of them but this was in the 60's and most kids didn't have their own cameras. I bet those girls cherished those photos of boys in such a compromising position.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:43:36 11/06/19 Wed

I agree with Don that massive circumcisions and unnecessary and cruel for the boys, and shouldn't be done.

However, it must be such fun for the girls! So while they still do it, it's good that they let the girls watch! LOL

Glad to hear you had such a great time, Shena.
[> [> [> [> Subject: Beach

Author:
Seba (to Sarah)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:24:12 11/15/19 Fri

Hi Sarah. I read some of your posts and it seems that you believe somewhat in equal treatment for girls and boys.
What did you think about my experience and the way my parents decided at the beach? Was it right in your opinion that since we were at a public beach my cousin girls could keep their swimsuit?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Aurora
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:16:49 09/09/20 Wed

Im a time ago a nurse volunter in phillipines , i tbink i make a mear 80 circuncisión and ir was funny the reactions le boys when we cut his prepuce

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.