VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Luci
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:17:27 11/19/19 Tue
In reply to: Pedro 's message, "Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)" on 16:54:15 11/17/19 Sun

I was raised in the Philippines and yes boy nudity is accepted by adults even for boys entering puberty. Daughters are considered the right hand of the mother and often overworked as children. The oldersvdaughter is in charge ofseeing to the needs of the younger children and I was the oldest girl.
Yes we saw our brothers nude and were allowed to attend their circumcisions but we also had duties and responsibilities our brothers did not have.
Seeing our brothers and their friends nude was exciting, we were after all human. But as children we missed the innocence that usually comes with childhood. Girls played with totally nude boys at a very young age seeing and touching their penises every day. It was fun at that age knowing all about their bodies as they had no clue as to what we looked like.even though we saw them nude all the time the boys still erected and we enjoyed seeing them grow and sticking straight up like they did.
At 6 I was very familiar with penises. I knew what a boner was and fully understood how and why a boy erected. I had played with enough penises to understand their foreskins and had visited enough circumcision tents to know what they were doing.
At home I helped dress my brothers circumcision wound not only seeing his penis close up but touching it as well. He was if age and would react favorably to my touch grunting and groaning as I applied the cream to his penis.
At 8 years old I would spend much time with my older brother and his male friends masturbating them in private at first then in front of other girls as we got older.
Our innocence was taken from us at a very early age. Having so many penises exposed for us to see at such a young age denied us of what many see as a normal childhood. We were very sexually aware of male body parts and were often allowed to explore our younger brothers bodies at bath time being totally responsible for his genital's hygiene.
By 14 I was servicing American soldiers to get US dollars and at 15 I was married to a soldier and taken away from my country and my family.
I still regret my decisions as a young girl and miss not being close to my family.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Luci
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:01:09 11/20/19 Wed

In all honesty it was not as exciting as it sounded. As an 8 year old girl I was playing with penises on a daily basis. I would masturbate my older brother and his best friend who I had a crush on.
As a girl it might sound like a dream come true but in all reality it became a job after the first few months.
At first watching them ejaculate was the coolest thing ever. And getting to play with my crushes penis was very exciting. I was only a jack off girl to him but to me it was as if we were going steady.
I often worked both of them up at the same time stroking them until climax. It was exciting at first but soon just became very messy and as the girl I was expected to clean it all up!
I did give hand jobs to my brothers other friends but it was Han that I preferred to play with. We would go off in the back woods and he would remove his clothes. He would let me jack him off and then we would sit and talk as I fondled his penis. Sometimes he would go again while other times we just talked as I rubbed him.
It was a great oppertunity to experiment with his penis and it helped me when I started taking on US soldiers from the base.
My best friend started me double dating "Joes:" as we called them and they would always drop a $5.00 tip which was a lot back then. They always used condoms as they would get I to deep trouble if they caught a STD so I never worried about diseases or pregnancy. The guys were all pretty nice and one time I fell in love and I got married.
I lived very good compared to before but only 6 months after I was taken to the US and stayed away from my family.
I never let on how much I missed my family and my country but I wish now that I had waited longer to get married and had ended up with my first love Han.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.