VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Dee
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:49:32 12/30/19 Mon
In reply to: Ajax 's message, "Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)" on 15:04:20 12/30/19 Mon

I did notice one of the boys in one video who kept pulling his penis while waiting on the start line. But I think he was doing it unconsciously through excitement. The girls are also heard giggling behind the camera while they were taking videos of him and the other boys with their cell phones.
Another boy who seems a bit older is covering his penis with his hands and seems to be erect.
This shows that not all the boys were embarrassed, while some obviously were, since most of them did not bother to cover their penises while waiting on the start line in spite of so many girls looking at them and even taking pictures and videos of them.
I think these races are very common in the Philippines.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Victor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:07:00 12/30/19 Mon

It is so humiliating knowing that the girls watching saw him touching himself. I could see the one girl was really getting a good look as they all stood nude. It looked to me like the younger boys were not as embarrassed by their nudity but the 2 other older boys were looking like they were a little embarrassed.
I mean how could they not hear those girls talking about d laughing at seeing their penises. It had to be so embarrassing!!!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Joan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:55:22 12/30/19 Mon

That video was awesome! That was odd watching him touch himself as the girls watched. He almost looked as if he did it unconsciously. Really personal reaction. I was surprised to see him do that! Really! I bet those girls were thrilled to death seeing him pulling his pud like that! Seriously embarrassing video showing the penises of all 4 boys nude with those girls obviously looking right at them. Great find!!!

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.